My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 1//Troye

27.5K 583 364
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

________________________________________

It's the first day of my sophomore year at Jarvis Mathis Academy (JMA for short). JMA is a prestigious, private boarding school located in the literal middle of nowhere. The campus is enormous and at times I am very grateful for that. I longingly remember the tall red buildings that I called my home last year. Thinking of the few friends I made and the memories we shared. Home hadn't been all that great the past couple years with mom and dad fighting all the time. School was nice. Well most of the time, when people aren't being douches.

The car rumbles to a stop outside of the intimidating big silver gates and I slowly get out of the car. I walk around to the back of the car to pick up my suit cases. My mum gets out of the car making sure she gets a hug goodbye. I grasp my suitcases in my hands and start to walk away only to hear my mum yell, "Find a boyfriend." They have been lightly teasing me ever since I came out last year. It happened at the end of the year bash, the night before we left.

*Flash back*

A popular song blared through the speakers as one of the Juniors DJ'd. I danced around a bit with Connor. I had told him that I didn't want to come because everyone makes fun of me but he had dragged me here anyways. After a few minutes I sat down not wanting to be here anymore. Connor stayed out on the dance floor playfully grinding against a junior girl despite the fact that he's a freshman. Connor is a bit of a player sometimes or he thinks he is anyway.

I buried my face in my hands listening to the beat of the music. I know the next song that plays and I sing along quietly. I'm thinking about just heading back to my room when the music suddenly cuts off. I hear a huge protest and look up to see the junior, Marcus Butler, pulling the mic off the stand. Loud feedback rings through the ballroom and squeals could be heard all around. I watched him bite his lip then released it. I might find him attractive if I didn't know how big of an ass he is.

"So" he started not looking all that sure of what he was doing. "You know that freshman, Troye Sivan Mellet?" My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked around most of them seemed to be familiar with my name. Despite not having too many friends I was a part of the choir and theatre so people knew me. My heart dropped through stomach when I thought about what he might be announcing to the whole school. It can't be that thing? No, who told him? "Yes well someone in his room has told me that he is gay. Now Troye would you like to-" that's all I heard as I started bawling as I ran out of the ballroom and down the hall. I didn't stop running until I was across campus next to the boys dorms. I collapsed by the ivory white fountain.

How the fuck does he do that? I knew he was a douche but I thought he had some fucking boundaries. Now everyone is going to make fun of me because I'm not popular. I've seen Marcus beat up kids because of things like this before. He's going to get all his stupid junior friends to hurt me. Well I guess they are Stupid Seniors now.

It was ten minutes before I felt someone sit next to me. I assumed it was Connor so when the arm wrapped around me I just let it happen. I leaned into the person and realized that this could not be Connor. He was smaller in size and he didn't smell the same. I jumped away and looked over to see Tyler Oakley.

I was so confused that I stopped crying and stared at him. Why would the big popular, openly gay and still loved Tyler Oakley be coming to comfort me? This makes no sense. I've never socialised with this boy before. Sometimes he smirks at me in the halls or winks at me but that's the closest to a conversation we have ever had. I'm that quiet kid that keeps himself to himself and he's that big popular guy that everyone we don't cross paths.

"Troye don't look at me like that. I'm not going to make fun of you. I came out here to make sure you're okay. What Marcus did was not okay and I let him know that in a way I maybe should not have." He looks down at his knuckles and I can see blood crusting on his skin. Did Tyler punch his best friend in the face because he outed me in front of the whole school? This is insane. I can't handle this. I'm going back to my room. I start to get up and Tyler catches my arm in his hand.

"Troye," He says and I look back at him hoping that he'll let go of my arm so I can hide in my room or more likely the old cabin near the lake so I don't have to face my roommates. "No one's going to make fun of you. Okay? If anyone makes fun of you I'll find out and kick their ass."

Tyler's hand slips from my wrist and instead of asking the millions of questions that are floating through my head I keep quiet like I normally would and sprint back to my dorm.

*End Flashback*

I push the thought out of my head as I get to the gate, I show Dean Price my ID card and he lets me through with no words. I walk across campus trying not to draw any unwanted attention. I think I do pretty well but I do see a few people whispering as I walk past them. This is going to be a great year.

I reach the arch to the boy's dorms and walk through it seeing the beautiful ivory fountain that holds so many memories. There is boys all around the area talking, playing, everything. I see Connor and he runs towards me. I drop my bags and hug him.

Connor lives five hours from me and was gone most of the summer traveling with his family so I didn't get to see him much. I really missed him. Connor is the person that is always there for me.

"So" Connor says looking a little bit disappointed. Oh no why is he disappointed that can't be good. What if something bad happened? Troye calm down. Use your words. I take a deep breath then let it out.

"You look disappointed, Connor." I say picking my bags up again as Connor leads me somewhere. His face cheers up with a huge Frantastic, as he had always been one for a pun, smile.

"Oh it's nothing too bad. They just told me that we would have a triple room this year and not a double."

"Wait but I'm roomed with you still, right?" Honestly the thought of not sharing a room with Connor scared me a little bit. He's always there for me when I need him and he is literally one of the only people on campus that I feel comfortably telling everything to all the time. If we don't share a room we won't be around each other as much because Connor does have a lot of other friends. He's about medium popular. If we don't room together I won't get to see him as much.

"Yes we are still in the same room but they put us with a senior. He wasn't in there when I was unpacking so I don't know who it is." Hm.

I think of who would be seniors. A few people pop into my head and I pray that it's not any of them. I don't really think there is one person in that class that I would like to be sharing a room with all year long. Guess I have to get over that seeing as one of those stupid seniors is going to be my new roommate.

Connor and I walk to the building directly across from the arch. We step into the common room of the dorm and Connor is greeted by a few people. They start talking to him and I don't want to interrupt him so I just continue to the room Connor said we are in.

I walk around looking for room 322 for a while before I find it. The door is already opened a little bit and I push it the rest of the way open with my hip so I can get through with my huge bags. I set my pillow on the top bunk when I see Connor's things on the bottom bunk. I start to unpack my things when I hear someone clear their throat loudly. I jump spinning around to see what senior they have paired us with.

The blood drains out of my face when the iconic purple quiff comes into view. They could have paired us with anyone but no it had to be him. The one that punched his best friend at the end of the year bash last year because his best friend outed me to the entire school. Tyler smirks when he sees the effect that he has already had on me. God damn it, Tyler.

"So are you going to say something to me or are you just not going to talk to me all year?" I stare at him dumbfounded.

He stands up and walks over to me leaning against the frame of the bunk bed. I take a step back not wanting to be that close to him. His eyes are hypnotizing and he has a dazzling smile that always brightens the room. Stop, Troye you are not allowed to do this to yourself.

"Um...hi I'm Troye." I say in a quiet voice.

His smile grows wider so I can see his teeth and a short laugh bubbles across his lips. Why is he so fucking cute? Ugh Troye don't do this to you. Do not fall for Tyler Oakley. You've seen what happens to people who fall for Tyler Oakley.

"I know who you are, Troye Sivan. I know that you know who I am so we can skip that right?" I nod quickly not knowing what else to do.

I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to have to share a room with him. I don't want to be around him. He's too desirable and I know what he does to guys. He leads them on until he gets a good fuck then he drops them. I don't want to be another one of those guys, just another name on his list.

"Why don't you talk much? I feel like you would have some pretty interesting things to say." Tyler turns away from me and walks back towards his bed and I let out a breath. Don't let him have that effect on you Troye or you'll be dead in a week. Distance is your new best friend, Troye.

"I don't feel like people listen when I speak. Every time I talk someone betrays me." I say not turning to look at Tyler's reaction.

Why am I telling him this? This is not the kind of thing I tell people I don't even know. I barely even tell Connor stuff like this.

"Well how about we all make a deal. Nothing that happens in this room leaves this room." I turn around to look at him and he has a thoughtful look on his face.

He pulls his lower lip between his teeth, he looks so incredibly hot. This is going to be a long fucking year. I'll agree to that but I'm still probably not going to tell him that much. I'm almost 100% sure I shouldn't trust him.

"Fine but I'd rather you left me alone. I don't fancy popular people." I walk out of the room before I can apologize.

I know that he probably isn't like the rest of the popular kids. I mean he followed me all the way across campus last year to make sure I was alright. You should give him a chance Troye. Try to get to know him before you listen to every little thing you have ever heard about him. Trust me there is a lot to hear about Tyler Oakley.

Maybe there is a reason he fucks every willing guy there is. Maybe he has some strange past that he hasn't told anyone about. Maybe he does this stuff for a reason and it's not just because he likes to break hearts. Stop Troye. You are thinking too much again. Stop clogging your mind up with weird little scenarios that are never going to happen, you don't know him stop thinking you do.

I walk into the common room and sit down knowing that in about ten minutes they will call everyone down here so that we can go over rules and meet our dorm advisers. I sit on one of the smaller couches in the back of the room and patiently wait for everyone to be called down.

It's about ten or fifteen minutes later that everyone is sitting down waiting for our dorm adviser to speak. He won't start talking for some reason though and all of us are looking around confused when a lilac head pops in the room. I look around and see that the only open seat is next to me. Tyler saunters towards me and squishes himself next to me in the small couch. He slings his arm over the back of the couch behind my shoulder and I stiffen.

"Hey roomie." Tyler whispers in my ear with a little chuckle. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

I relax a little bit but I am not letting my guard completely down around him until he can give me a solid reason too.

_______________________________________

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Hey I hope you like the first chapter of this!!

If you have any Questions leave then below!

MAMA'S BACK!!!!

_______________________________________

Edited at 9:59AM
7/3/2015

by cydneyjanexx

Twitter: @hipster_sivan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 408 3
Tyler returns home from a trip and has some fun with Troye. Smut warning for all of Act II Trigger warnings for [consensual] daddy kink, use of toys...
4K 192 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
67.5K 3.1K 39
"You know what you said before? That you love me to the end of the Universe and back?" "Yeah?" "The Universe has no end." "Exactly." When Troye Sivan...