My Deal With The Badboy

De love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... Mai multe

My Deal With The Badboy
1. Dinner
2. The Deal
4. Irritating
5. Make A Deal Then Break Another
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
13. Hangover
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
19. Choose Your Friends
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

3. Rumours

34K 1K 110
De love2wright

Chapter 3: Rumours

I hummed a happy tune as I walked through the gates of hell, aka high school. This is a place full of liars, bitches and fakes, sometimes all in one package. High school is the place where you find out who you are and where you want to go, or so I'm told, I personally haven't found the place all that insightful. Hey, maybe this whole thing with Alec may just tell me who I am and what I'm capable of doing. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Little did I know that my happy mood was about to be ruined. Even this early in the morning. "Juliette!" An annoying voice screeched loudly from behind me. I cringed slightly but kept walking down the crowded school corridor in hope of escaping. "Don't you walk away from me!" She hissed at me again, closer behind me now.

Unfortunately for me she was fast, even for a girl in heels. Or maybe it was because everyone parted like the Red Sea when she came through. Like a disease, everyone kept clear of the devil, Samantha Vicks.

"I command you to STOP!" She shouted.

I finally came to a stand still and whirled my body around in rage to face the barbie princess and one of her wannabe followers, Chloe. Samantha was beyond beautiful, I'll give her that, she has lovely long golden locks that's always styled to perfection and startling green eyes, only problem was her cake face, the makeup practically dropped of her face. Did she even own a mirror? Besides that she was also annoying and had a bitchy attitude. "What?" I demanded with a scowl.

"Is it true?" She growled folding her arms across her huge chest. Push up bra no doubt.

Ladies and gentlemen, she's done it! She's finally gone mad. I raised my brows at her. "Oh, don't play dumb! It's not becoming," She said in disgust with her annoying high screechy voice as I rolled my eyes.

Who knows why all the boys went after her. Maybe because she was, what they call, 'easy'. She'd spread her legs for anyone that paid her attention.

I sighed. "Why don't you tell me what the problem is, then we can work from there," I said in a calming voice.

"You. And. Alec?" She growled out as Chloe placed her hands on her hips dramatically when I looked at her. Chloe and the last Samantha leach, Holly, were dumb to put it plainly. Cliche, I know, bitchy girl that has dumb wannabe friends that follow her everywhere, I mean come on! That's practically out of a novel. And I don't even know how they're still in school to be honest. But they have the looks I guess, Chloe has long, curly, auburn hair with brown eyes, while Holly sports the brown hair within the pack and she has matching chocolate brown eyes. Holly was away on holiday and I think Chloe is a little lost without her to be honest....

"What's it to you?" I asked, eyeing her up and down, trying to look dominant, but I think it just made me look dumb.

There were students starting to crowd round to get a look at a possible cat fight. No doubt news of this discussion would be all over the internet within no time at all. Maybe even a video.

"He's mine," She snarled quietly, but rather effectively, "Back off." She added as her face came close to mine. Too close as I pulled back a little. I wanted to laugh at the idiocy of her words, but the look on her face stopped me, it looked like she'd rip my head off within seconds if I did.

"What makes you think he's yours? He did ask me out, so don't you think he's mine?" I challenged, standing a little taller and hoping she wouldn't hit me. But I wouldn't let it show that I was slightly terrified of her.

She looked at me before narrowing her eyes. She quickly turned around and stomped off in the other direction with Chloe close behind her. There were a few sighs of disappointments from the crowd that there was no fight but they all scattered off as quick as they'd gathered, leaving me alone in the corridor.

"What was that about?" I turned around to see my best friend Sophia.

Sophia was beautiful, she has perfectly natural curl hair that was the exact colour of milk chocolate, and her matched to and her smile was contagious, you couldn't help smile around her. And I was beyond jealous, but I love her all the same.

"You haven't heard?" I mumbled with a roll of my eyes. All news travels fast here, nothing was ever private.

She frowned at me. "No?" She said, waiting for me to explain.

"I've got a boyfriend." I said halfheartedly as I gave her a weak smile.

She lit right up, a massive grin covering her face. "Really! Oh Jay! Who?" I really hated my nickname, not sure why.

I played with my fingers nervously, "Umm," I muttered not exactly sure how to tell her I'm dating a jerk. I was scared how my friends would react, what they'd think of me. Even if it was all fake, not that I could tell them that.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Oh come on. Is he hot? Do I know him?" She said excitedly, her eyes glistening at the idea of a new relationship.

I snorted, "Oh you know him alright," I scoffed.

She gasped dramatically, "O. M. G. It's Carter! I'm I right?! I'm right aren't I!"

"Eww," I said, scrunching up my noise in disgust. Carter was one of my best friends, and I only saw him as a friend, purely platonic. He was part of our friend group which consisted of Sophia, Carter, Tori, Nathan and of course, me.

"What? He's hot," She defended herself.

I chuckled and winked at her, "Have a thing for Carter do we?" I said poking her in the ribs and I laughed when she squirmed.

"What about me?" We both turn around to see Carter with raised brows with Tori and Nathan behind him.

I laughed as Sophia blushed, "Soph is trying to guess my new boyfriend," I chuckled.

"She thought it was me?" He said wrinkling his noise.

I gasped and covered my heart in fake hurt, "Hey!" I said smacking his arm, making him laugh.

"So, buck up. Who is the lucky guy Jay?" Tori said wriggling her brows at me with a cheeky smile.

I let out a small chuckle. "You guys must be the only ones in the whole school that don't know," I sighed shaking my head.

"We heard you where in a fight," Nathan chuckled, "Got a bit cranky, eh?" He nudged my side with a grin.

"Oh I heard it was with Samantha. I know how much you hate her!" Tori laughed and the others laughed too. She got that right.

"So? Spit it up," Carter said after he had stopped laughing.

"Well it's kinda a funny story. I'm actually kind of dating Alec West," I said looking down at the ground, not wanting to meet their eyes.

"What? You're kidding!" Sophia said but I didn't even know what to say. My dislike towards Alec wasn't a secret. In fact when ever he did something that annoyed me - which is often - I'd always mention how much I hated him.

When I didn't say anything Tori decided to speak up. "When?"

I swallowed, "Last night," I replied, still looking at the ground.

"Why?" Sophia half gaged, "I mean I know he's really, really hot but he's such a jerk!" She said.

Before I could answer them I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist making me jump. "Did I scare ya?" A husky voice whispered in my ear making a involuntary shiver run down my spine. .

I turned around to look at the smirking Alec and I glare up at him. "Alec?" I sighed.

"I heard there was a fight between you and Vicks?" He asked raising both brows at me. Of course you did.

"It wasn't a fight, it was a, um, misunderstanding," I said, at a loss for words. Of course he already knew what it was really about, it didn't take long for the word to spread with this bunch of gossips, apparently except for my friends.

"What was it about?" He asked, his smirk growing.

I rolled my eyes, "You already know," I sighed.

"I know," He shrugged, "But I'd much rather hear it from you babe." he chuckled gruffly, enough to make any girl swoon, but I was tough. In fact I almost cringed at his pet name.

"Don't call me babe," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He smiled, pecking me on the cheek. I took a step back from him, out of his arms and looked back towards my friends that were staring at us with major curiosity. "Umm, guys, this Alec. My um, boyfriend. Alec, this is the guys," I said, gesturing to each other as I spoke.

He nodded his head at them as his hand came back around my waist and just at the right time, the bell went. "Ah, bye," The guys quickly muttered before walking off quickly leaving us alone.

"I expect for you to sit next to me at lunch," Alec said with a wink and then turned to walk off.

"Wait," I called, making him swing around, "How does everyone know about 'us'," I said tapping my foot against the hard floor.

"You should check Facebook more often sweetheart." he said blowing a kiss before walking round a corner and out if sight.

I groaned, quickly collecting my books and rushing to class, English. To my embarrassment I was very late and the class was quiet, making my entrance loud and so everyone looked at me as I took seat, but not before the teacher growled at me for been late to his 'important' lesson. Once I was seated he returned to his lesson, we were learning about Romeo and Juliet ironically enough. It was my most favourite Shakespeare play, and I was thrilled to be studying it in class as the other option was The Merchant Of Venice and I wasn't much of a fan of that play. .

I decided to do what Alec suggested, check Facebook. So I discretely pulled out my iPhone from my pocket and waited for the social networking site to open. Finally it opened to my home page.

15 messages

28 friend requests

73 notifications

That's the most I've ever had, even though I don't go on much. When I checked they where all recent too. I clicked on the first notification from Alec West.

I sighed. Here we go.

"I know you're all asking the same question, why is Alec rejecting all the girls recently, but now the big secret is out. I'm in a relationship with Juliette Greene! Love ya babe! xox"

I frowned at the small screen. There where many likes, multiple comments and lots of shares. I was stupid enough to read a few of the comments underneath. Most from jealous girls. Sluts.

-Really? Juliette Greene? The nerd???? You could do so much better, like ME!! ily xx

-What! You're dating a nerd! So unlike you Alec!! Love ya babe xox

-Nice ;) care to share??

Eww gross!

-Rejecting girls?! That's not the Alec I know! She's not even that pretty. No offence. :/

Um, yeah, offence taken...

They just got worse. I mean there where few nice ones, but to the majority. This was going to be just great! I've gone from unknown to being most hated. Being hated by Alec 'admires' is just like dream come true.... Did you get the sarcasm?

"Phone please Juliette," Mr Hatty said, standing in front of me with his hand out for my phone and an inpatient scowl plastered on his face.

I sighed, turning off the phone before handing it to him. Alec was going to pay for this and that I would make sure of.

Vote Comment FOLLOW!! <3

Chapter 3 done! Cover dedication goes to Looking4socks

EDITED

Lots of love, Addie xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

517K 10.9K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...
I kissed the Golden boy De Anni Pea

Ficțiune adolescenți

59.4K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
2.9K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
786K 25.4K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...