The Strength of the Weak {A N...

Da InfernoAeolian

The Uchiha clan - a prestigious noble clan of Konohagakure, renowned for their infamous and deadly kekkei gen... Altro

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 1
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 2
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 3
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 4
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 5
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 6
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 7
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 8
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 9
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 10
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 11
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 12
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 13
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 14
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 15
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 16
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 17
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 18
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 19
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 20
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 21
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 22
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 23
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 24
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 25
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 27
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 28
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 29
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 30
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 31
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 32
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 33
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 34
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 35
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 36
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 37
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 38
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 39
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 40
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 41
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 42
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 43
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 44
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 45
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 46
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 47
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 48
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 49
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 50

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 26

4.1K 144 26
Da InfernoAeolian

Satomi P.O.V.

Everyone begins to jump up to the balconies, so I take the opportunity to talk to Sasuke.

"Listen to me... I understand you may be mad at me right now, but I still worry about you. This guy made it to the end of the chunin exams. Don't let your guard down... and be careful with your curse mark. I know you can beat him."

Sasuke nods, seemingly forgiving me, so I sigh and jump up to where my team is.

"Satomi. How was the exam?" Kakashi-sensei says, glancing down at me from behind his book. I frown, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Lots of things happened..."

"I bet. After your match, I'm going to have to take you and Sasuke somewhere to fix you up," Kakashi-sensei says, implying the marks on our necks. I nod wordlessly and watch as Sasuke and Yoroi take up stances across from one another.

"This fight begins... now!"

Immediately, Yoroi performs a hand sign, a weird chakra spreading around his hand. Yoroi throws a handful of shuriken, to which Sasuke deflects back to him with a kunai. The curse mark on his shoulder, however, causes him severe pain, so he drops to the floor harmlessly.

Yoroi, seeing the opportunity to strike, dashes in and aims his chakra coated hand towards Sasuke. He evades to the side, slamming the kunai down into the cement and whipping his body around to knock Yoroi off of his feet and put him in a hold he couldn't escape.

Although he was caught by Sasuke, Yoroi reactivates his jutsu, grabbing onto Sasuke's arm. It seems to draw the strength from Sasuke... which could be perilous. If he loses all of his chakra... the curse mark could come out and take over his body.

Yoroi then slams his arm down on Sasuke's torso, knocking the wind out of him, and jumps away without injury. Sasuke is left panting on the floor, a grimace on his face. Not wasting any time, Yoroi sprints forward yet again, clutching Sasuke's head with his jutsu.

Sasuke's strength drains tremendously, as his arms are twitching at his sides. I bite my lip, clenching the railing in fear. Fear that Sasuke will lose... and have to use the curse mark.

"Come on Sasuke, you can beat him! Don't give up!" Sakura cheers faithfully. Sasuke, having heard her, kicks Yoroi away and stands on his own two feet. With no plan, he was doomed to get caught once again.

"What the hell is this, Sasuke! And you call yourself an Uchiha!" Naruto calls, trying to get Sasuke riled up enough to win. Sasuke glares back at us, glancing at Naruto and then Lee before his eyes widen. He had a plan.

"This will teach you to turn your back on me!" Yoroi calls, rushing towards Sasuke yet again. Sasuke's lips quirk into a small smirk before he disappears, reappearing under Yoroi and kicking him high into the air.

Sasuke travels after him, and I notice Lee clench the railing with a look of disbelief. Now that I think about it... isn't this his move?

"I've got to admit, this move is borrowed... but from here on out, the rest is completely original!" Sasuke calls out, but once again he clutches his neck in pain. The curse mark begins to travel across his body, making me narrow my eyes.

Sasuke glances over at us in a daze, but I make eye contact with him.

"You're an Uchiha. Don't let this beat you," I whisper out. Sasuke's curse mark recedes once again, having been beaten by his will. With new found confidence, Sasuke flips Yoroi over and throws a slur of kicks and punches at him, finally slamming him down into the ground with one last powerful kick to the stomach, before sliding away.

The two of them lay there in silence, neither of them making a move. Hayate walks up to Yoroi, seeing that he was in no condition to get back up. He was knocked out cold. Sasuke's pants of exhaustion reach everyone's ears as he pulls himself to his feet, glaring at the defeated Yoroi.

"The winner is Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sakura and Naruto cheer, while I merely smile. Sasuke knew I was proud already. Kakashi-sensei body flickers down behind the exhausted Sasuke, holding him up with his leg before he could fall back down to the ground.

"Ne, Sakura-chan, Satomi-chan... did you see a weird mark on Sasuke's shoulder during the fight?" Naruto asks. Sakura freezes up, a conflicted expression on her face.

"No, I didn't see anything..." she says, glancing at me pleadingly. I'm assuming Sasuke told her to keep quiet about the curse marks, and she's following through on that request. For now, I'll trust Sasuke's judgement, so I merely narrow my eyes and turn to the board.

"Alright, time for the next match," Hayate says as the board scrambles once again. I scowl as the board lands on two familiar names.

Kabuto Yakushi versus Satomi Uchiha.

"Man, it sucks you have to go up against Kabuto," Naruto says, as Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke flash up to the balcony. I frown, watching as Kabuto jumps over the railing to the center of the room, smirking all the while.

"I wouldn't say so. There is something I don't like about Kabuto... but I can't put my finger on it," I say. Naruto shrugs but gives me a bright smile anyways.

"Whatever you say, Satomi-chan. I know you can beat him, dattebayo!" he cheers for me. I glance at each of my teammates fondly, a small smile replacing my frown.

"I'll win."

Jumping down, I crouch on the ground and glance up stonily as Kabuto makes his way to the center.

"Are you two ready for the match?" Hayate asks. Kabuto and I nod simultaneously, taking up fighting positions.

"Alright. Then this match may begin!"

I immediately leap back and perform hand signs.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!" I call, sending a large fireball his way. Kabuto dodges to the left, performing hand signs of his own. A green chakra seems to amass around his hands, much like Yoroi, causing me to be wary of using taijutsu.

As a response to me using my chakra from the fireball, a wave of pain courses through my body, making me squint an eye closed and fall to one knee.

Uh oh.

Kabuto lurches forward, his chakra coated hands at the ready. I do a back handspring to get myself on my feet, consistently dodging his strikes.

"What's the matter? Afraid of my jutsu? And here I thought you'd be a little bit tougher, especially since you fared much better against the curse mark than Sasuke did," he sneers, surprising me. How the hell did he know about that?!

He uses my surprise to his advantage, pressing his hand to my upper right arm. My eyes widen as the tendons in my arm seem to rip apart at just a touch. I scream in agony, ripping my arm away from him as fast as possible and body flickering to the other side of the arena.

Using my chakra to body flicker seemed to disrupt my curse mark as well, causing that to send waves of pain through me at the same time. I grit my teeth to keep from shrieking, huge breaths of air heaving through my lungs.

"How the hell did you know that?!" I demand across the room, eyes flashing wildly. Everyone in the room seemed confused as to why I was suddenly screaming at him, especially since it was so unlike me.

Kabuto chuckles darkly, sprinting towards me once again. I scramble away, although I trip and fall to the ground on my left arm, making sure to keep the right one protected.

"Why do you think I know that? You've always been suspicious of me, haven't you? Nothing seems to add up... until now. I was ordered to let you win this, by Lord Orochimaru, but I can still have my fun," Kabuto whispers, hovering right next to my ear.

From a bird's eye view, all you would be able to see was me laying on the ground, my eyes wide with horror, and Kabuto lingering above my body with a smirk as he whispers in my ear. My team seemed highly concerned, each of them watching as I'm taken by surprise again and again.

"Scared? You should be," Kabuto hisses, pressing his hand against my right calf. I scream in agony once again, desperately crawling away with tears threatening to fall.

"If anyone finds out about this conversation... don't expect to see your little blonde teammate walk ever again. What was his name... Naruto? And I can't forget about the pink haired girl. Sakura, perhaps?" he threatens.

My eyes narrow in anger, my body visibly shaking.

"Who the hell do you think you are... threatening my friends, you coward!" I shriek, kicking my left leg up and into his groin as hard as I could. Kabuto lurches to the side, covering his lower region as he rolled around in pain.

I drag myself on top of him, ignoring the pain coursing through every inch of my body, and slug him across the face with my left arm. Taking out a kunai, I stab it into the ground next to his head, causing him to snap his eyes to mine.

I had activated my mangekyo sharingan, the curse mark beginning to overpower my body because of my anger. Kabuto gasps as I place him under a powerful genjutsu that would be very difficult to break since it was made by my mangekyo instead of my regular sharingan.

He falls limp under me, eyes staring endlessly forwards. I deactivate my sharingan, panting heavily, and allowing the tears of pain to roll down my face as I forcibly make the curse mark recede.

"The match is over. Satomi Uchiha wins!" Hayate declares, seeing Kabuto unmoving beneath me. I drop my head as cheers roar from my teammates, not having the strength to move.

Closing my eyes, I begin to fall to the side, only to be caught by Kakashi-sensei. He sighs down at me as I grimace in pain, my whole body shaking.

"We have to seal that mark right now," Kakashi-sensei informs, picking me up bridal style. I cry out in pain as he jostles my right arm and leg, clenching my teeth.

"M-My arm and leg... h-he cut the tendons..." I pant out. Kakashi-sensei's eyes narrow suspiciously towards Kabuto, who is carted out of the arena.

"What did he say to you to take you by surprise?" he asks lowly. My eyes flash open wildly as I think of his threat. If I told anyone... he would hurt Naruto and Sakura. And I know he could... his skill is far beyond that of a genin, that's for sure.

"I-I..." I mutter, avoiding eye contact. Kakashi-sensei gets the idea, his expression darkening as he realizes what happened.

I couldn't tell him, or else somebody would get killed.

::

"Sasuke!" I exclaim from Kakashi-sensei's arms, seeing my twin brother waiting in the secluded room we were in. He glances up tiredly, eyes narrowing once he sees the states I'm in.

"Kabuto did that to you?" he questions darkly. I bite my lip and nod, looking off to the side.

"Listen to me. Be wary of him... there is more to him than he lets off," I emphasize, catching the attention of both Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei. They got the gist... Kabuto isn't what he seems.

"We need to seal both of your curse marks. We'll do Sasuke first," Kakashi-sensei says, gently leaning me against a pillar. I grimace when my right leg touches the ground, pain shooting up my body.

I watch from the side as Kakashi-sensei uses his own blood to create a series of marks across the ground and around Sasuke's curse mark.

"Alright... this will be quick, but it will hurt. A lot."

Performing a complicated set of hand signs, Kakashi-sensei slams his hands against the ground. The marks seem to slither across the floor, traveling up Sasuke's body and into his curse mark. He screams in agony, causing me to flinch and look away.

I never want to see my brother in pain.

Once it is done, Sasuke is left gulping large breaths of air on the floor, gazing at the ceiling in exhaustion.

"Sasuke, Satomi, listen up. This curse seal is only as strong as your will. If your will weakens... this curse will awaken in all of its glory. Don't let it get to that state," Kakashi-sensei says. Sasuke passes out, too tired to reply.

Kakashi-sensei sighs and picks Sasuke up, moving him over so that he could seal my mark next. As he is moving him, I feel a slight graze on my arm, causing me to look down.

My eyes widen as I spot a tongue traveling up my body and towards my neck, but I was unable to do anything.

"Kakashi-sensei!" I shriek in horror, causing him to whip around in alarm. He watches my body get yanked into the air by a long tongue. My airways are blocked as the tongue squeezes, causing me to choke out. I grasp his tongue with my left hand, desperately scratching at it.

"Orochimaru!"

::

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

8.6K 203 13
This is a story about one girls struggle to find her place in the world. After witnessing her family's slaughter and awakening a unknown power inside...
170K 5.2K 30
Sakura is a medical ninja, daughter of the rich clan Haruno who grew up at her parents home, outside the village. When she turns 18, her father and t...
133K 3K 69
The uchiha clan is the clan that was wiped out years ago but lucky one uchiha survived.what kept him alive and strong was revenge the darkness of a h...
74.1K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...