Into you - A IAMWILDCAT x rea...

By QueenCoconut2020

You and Tyler become closer after his unfortunate break up with his girlfriend.. but how close is close? Let'... More

Chapter 1 - Skype.
Chapter 2 - Alone.
Chapter - 3 Alone part two.
Chapter - 4 Welcome Tyler!
Chapter - 5 Settling
Chapter seven- mistakes.
Chapter eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Not an update.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twleve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen SMUT.
Not a chapter again im so sorry!
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter one of the sequal is out!

Chapter 6 -Lunch

1.1K 37 25
By QueenCoconut2020

Your point of view.
—————————
We sat in the office as Tyler still had his arm around me. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make things awkward plus, I didn't mind it was nice to have someone else's calming touch.

My principal Mrs. Knight approached me with an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked grabbing the envelope from her hands.

"It's Carries' cap and gown photos, she never came and grabbed them before she left." She explained.

"Ah, yeah she's pretty bad at doing a lot of things before leaving." I said rolling my eyes making Tyler laugh.

"So who's this?" She asked winking.

"Oh, this is my friend Tyler I do YouTube with him sometimes." I say blushing.

"Ah, cute" She says. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." She adds as she walks off back to her desk.

Soon the door opens and I heard the voices of two familiar kids.

"Hey kiddos." I greet as I stand up.

"Sissy!!!" Eli jumps on me to hug me. Koda joins in with a side hug.

I turn around to see a smiling Tyler.

"Sooo, kiiids this is Tyler." I introduced.

"No way!! I am wildcat?!" Koda exclaims.

"HOLY CRAP!" Eli exclaims making us laugh.

They both hug him and look up at him in awe.

"When did this happen?" Koda Asked.

"Meh last night really he said he was coming here because we have shit on our plate and needs friendship. That and Vidcon is next week so yeah. I didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Best.surprise.EVER." Eli says.

"Okay guys come on I'm hungry get in my car." I say.

Eli runs out of the door as Koda walks with Tyler and I.

"So is this like a couple thing ooorr?" Koda asks not looking up from his phone.

"Nah, we hardly know each other." Tyler said.

"Pfft, lame." He said while opening the back right car door and getting in.

I roll my eyes and we all get into the car and Tyler starts it. I find it funny how he likes to press the button I don't blame him though.

"So where do you guys wanna go to eat?" I asked hoping to get a decent answer.

"I'm cool with whatever." Tyler says checking Skype, I guess the guys texted him.

"Ooo Hardee's." Koda suggest.

I kinda agree I like Hardee's.

"Any objections?" I asked.

Everyone stayed quiet. "Cool Hardee's it is then!" I announce and goes straight to Hardee's.

Tyler takes out his vlog camera and starts doing his thing.

"It's ya girl driving me with two little fans in the back say Hii." Tyler says.

The boys both say hi and I smile.

"So right now Seattle is cool it's pretty gloomy though." He says.

"Yeah, you gotta get used to that it's pretty gloomy here." I say.

———————
With the car ride with Tyler vlogging it was fun and cute. We arrived at Hardee's and ordered our food and started eating.

"Ugh! I wanted McDonald's!" Exclaimed Eli.

I stopped what I was doing and gave him a blank stare.

Tyler started laughing at me and I shook my head.

Eli ate his food anyways seeing that he knew I wasn't going to just go to McDonald's.

After we finished eating we headed back to my place. I put on a movie for the kids and Tyler and I went upstairs.

Tyler plopped onto my bed and sighed.

"Same." I simply said with a chuckle.

Soon my skype tone went off. Tyler perked his head up.

"Who dat?" He asked.

"Carrie." I sighed.

I answered the call with a displeased look on my face and my arms crossed.

"Hey Sissy, I'm about to head back ho- what?!" Carrie shouted.

"I hope you're not too tired to clean your room when you get home." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh jeez it's not that ba-"

"No! It's bad Carrie there is shit everywhere!" I interrupted.

She laughed.

"I don't remember taking a shit in there!" She jokes earning a laugh from Tyler.

My displeased look grew as she kept talking.

"Yeah.. I made a mess.. I'll clean it." She giggled.

Tyler sneezed and caught Carries' attention.

"Oh, yeah Tyler arrived." I laughed.

Tyler hopped off the bed and kneeled down next to my desk chair and waved.

"Ho-ly SHIT!! I SHIIPPP!" She screamed.

I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Shut your face!" I laughed and hung up. .

"Ship?" Tyler questioned with a smirk.

"Yeeaaahhhh don't even worry about it." I brushed off.

I laid back into my chair and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Asked Tyler who started rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeaaahh, yeah I just have to get started on a video." I told him as I grabbed my idea book.

"Oo! Can I watch?!" Questioned Tyler.

I looked through my book and I looked over to him. "Want to be in it?" I asked. I pointed at what I was wanting to do.

"Hair and shoulder massage." Tyler read.

He looked at me in question, waiting for me to explain.

"Basically, if you'd like I'll massage your head and shoulders and I'll put stuff in your hair, it'll be great and relaxing and you have the perfect hair length for it." I told him as I ran my hand through his hair.

"So basically I get a free hair and shoulder massage?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Let's do it!!" He exclaimed.

"Great! Let me grab my camera and bring it up here. I usually record in the living room next to all the fake plants to give my videos a calming aura. But today they'll look at my freaky room." I giggled.

I rushed down stairs to grab my camera and to my surprise the boys are still watching movies and not causing trouble.

"Hey guys, I'm going to start recording a video so if you can please don't make any loud noises." I asked.

I got grunts and a "k" for an answer which was good enough for me.

I headed back upstairs to see Tyler already ready for this video. I set my camera down and looked at Tyler. He was wearing a T-shirt and it'll be hard to successfully do a shoulder massage without lotion.

"Hey Ty?" I said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Since you're wearing a T-shirt can I just massage your arms? I'm supposed to do lotion noises and I'm not going to make you take your shirt off for my video." I giggled nervously.

"Yeah! That's fine actually whatever you gotta do Y/n" he assured me.

I smiled and set up my camera to where it's pointing at my bed. I pull lotion out of my drawer and I rush to my bathroom for some like rub in conditioner shit. I come back and toss that on the bed with my lotion. I set up my microphone close to me and I start the video with a clap.

"Good evening.. everyone.. welcome back with another... a, s, m, r." I whispered. "Today.. today, today... I have a very.. special guest with me.. Tyler... or you guys may know him as.. Iamwildcat on YouTube." I smiled into my whisper. I squirt lotion onto my hand and nervously laugh.

"I'm sorry guys, never had another person here with me when I do this." I whispered.

I started putting lotion on his arms and I blush. "A- are you flexing?" I whisper to him.

He chuckled and looked down. "No.. the lotion was just cold is all." He whispered back.

I nodded and smiled, not buying it. I kept rubbing his arms. I did circles, squeezes, anything to cause the viewers tingles. I go behind him and I go down both arms with lotion, leaning against him. I look in my monitor and see a slight blush on his face.

I move on to his hair and when I was done, he was falling asleep. I giggled and did my outro. I pressed stopped and smiled.

"Wakey wakey Tyler." I tell him.

Tyler smirks. "That was amazing." He smiles.

"Please, it was just a massage not sex." I joked.

"I mean, might as well be it felt just as good." He laughed.

I nudged him and chuckled.

"I'm hooommee!!!!" I hear a yell down stairs.

I gasped and ran down the stairs.

"CARRIE!!" I yell.

"Auntie Carrie!" Eli and Koda say in unison.

We all ran to hug her. "Wow, thank you! Anyone want an autograph I'll happily sign." She joked.

"Maybe not an autograph but maybe a clean room because you're sleeping in a messy room." I tell her.

"Yeah yeah I'll clean it mom." She said walking to the stairs.

Carrie stops in her tracks and looks up at Tyler.

"Holy tall it's Tyler!" She yells . "Seriously Y/n you're so teenie weenie compared to him!" She points out. "Hi Tyler it's finally nice to meet you." Carrie says.

"Right back at you." Tyler says shaking her hand.

She goes into her room and I head up to mine while Tyler follows.

"Can I speak with you?" He asks me.

"Yeah of course! Is something wrong?" I asked turning around.

Tyler then started walking up to me. He then placed his hand on my face. As confused as I was I couldn't get a word out. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and immediately got lost. Soon he placed his lips softly on mine, pushing me against my closet door softly.

"Mmm, Tyler..." I broke the kiss.

He looked me back into my eyes, both with flushed faces. Soon the expression on Tyler's face turned to panic and he left downstairs.

"Tyler wait!" I called out but he didn't come back. I tempted to go down to talk to him.. yet I'm still in shock.

Tyler.... kissed me?
________________________________
Heeeyoooo~ this took my forever please excuse my terrible absence I'll be more active plus I know how much you guys love this story so far thank you for reading and sticking with me! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
358 24 20
This is a love story, about a girl, Olivia, and a man, Tyler who fall inlove and go through a lot, a lot of things interfere with their relationship...
193 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
1.9K 72 23
Have you ever been in a distance relationship, even if your partner stays in the same city? Miss Basu and Mr. Singh, the batchmates in the college, f...