Me and My 12 Older Brothers

By thebluesparrow_

My name is Maddison Montgomery, but everyone calls me Maddie. I'm 15 years old and I live with my 12 older br... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

10.4K 189 96
By thebluesparrow_

I felt something very heavy on me and two bodies next to me. One of the triplets is laying on me and the other two next to me.
„Please get of me. I can't breath!" I said while trying to breath. Hulk got off me and I breathed normally. I flipped my hair out of my face to see Jonah's face inches away from mine.

„Ew! I don't want to have your hair for breakfast." Marc was laying behind me and took my hair out of his face. I giggled and burried my face into Jonah's chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

I felt save and loved.

A minute later I was ripped out of his arms and throw over Dani's shoulder. I kicked and punched his back but he doesn't care. I saw that my hair got very long, well I cut them two years ago the last time.

„Dani please let me down!" I begged him. He walked the stairs down with me over his shoulder. I kept punching his back and we reached the kitchen. I was sat on a chair between Tyler and Cole.

My fingers went through my hair so they don't that messy. I started to eat breakfast and listen to some conversation at once but I didn't worked at all.
„ I didn't plan something for today but you five need to do homework and then you can do want ever you want. And if you are going somewhere tell me or someone else where you're going, with who and when you'll be back. Understand?" Andrew told us. We nodded.

„I have a special training today with Sierra and Finn. Mason just said we need to be at the hall at 1 pm. I think Finn will pick up me and Sierra and I don't know when I'll be back." I informed them and took a bite of my toast.
"Okay but call us when something is"
I nodded and continued eating. I finished and changed into some black sweatpants and an T-shirt that used to be Kyle's but I 'borrow' it.

I said on my couch and put my laptop in my lap. I opened Netflix and watched 'Full house'. After few episodes I heard a knock on my door and the door opened. Noah opened the door and leaned on the door frame.
„Andrew wants us all downstairs for a family meeting." He said and I put my laptop on the couch next to me. I stood up and walked with Noah downstairs. We found everyone already on the couch.

Noah sat down in the free armchair so i had no place to sit. Someone grabbed my waist from behind and sat me on his lap. I looked behind me and saw a smiling Ethan.
„What do you want to talk about with us all?" Dani asked Andrew.
„Well I think Maddie wants to tell us something important doesn't she?" Everyone was staring at me. Great. Just great.

„ Me, Sierra, Blake, Bella, Lee and Walten want to base a sing group for our school" I told them nervous. I looked around and I thought they would me shocked but they weren't at all. I just heard:
'That's a great idea baby.'
'Wow'
'Thats fantastic'
'Nice'
'My baby sister will be a singer'

„I love it. It's something different than this boring things in a normal high school" Ethan said and kissed my cheek from behind. I smiled.
Cole and Caleb stood up from their seats.
„We need to go work but its a project or something so we will be earlier home" Caleb said and ruffled my hair and Cole kissed my cheek. I smoothed my hair with my hands.

„I was on our attic and I found something very interesting. Everywhere are paintings and paint. I was surprised when I saw that" Cooper said that. F*ck they found my atelier. I took Ethan's hands from my waist and stood up.
„I need to change" I told them nervously while walking upstairs. I rushed in my room and saw that I got a message from Finn.

Finn: I'll pick u up in 10 min.
Me: see ya later

I changed in my sport clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.

I took my sport bag and packed everything. I took my phone and went downstairs. I slipped my Nikes on my foot and ran to the kitchen to take a bottle water. I went into the living room finding everyone still sitting on the huge couch.

„Bye guys" I waved them and got responses like:
'bye baby'
'be safe'
'love you'
'don't get killed or kidnapped'
The last defently came from Dylan.

I took my bag and quickly grabbed my keys and went out of the house. I saw Finn parking in front of my house where Sierra already was in.
I climbed in the backseat and putting my seatbelt on.
„Hey girl, I hope we see some hot police officers, I need a snack." Siri said while thinking of very hot cops. Finn rolled his eyes still focusing on the street.

We sometimes call her Siri as a nickname. She got used to it.

Finn is almost 20 but he didn't go to college. His father things it's waste of time to go to college. Finn's father wants him to work as a cop like him.

We had carpool karaoke on our way to the trainings hall. Finn sang Single ladies by beyonce. It was so much fun and then we arrived at the hall. A big black truck was parked in front of it. We stepped out of the car and took our bags. We'll train with real cops. We walked in the hall and then in the changing room. I changed my shoes and drank some water.
„Come on we need to go inside." Finn told us. Sierra looked at him.
„Arent you nervous, future cop?" She asked crossing her arms under her chest.
„ Honestly I am really nervous. Now come on" he spoke. Finn is a very loyal guy who is a dream boyfriend of every girl but he isn't someone who bangs every girl in town.

We walked into the hall where 15 big guys and two women are standing. A man around 30 is explaining something to them. We stood near the door where Mason noticed us.
„Hey guys, thanks for coming. This is Harry Morris the police trainer. And this is the SWAT team." He introduced them to us. Mine and Siri's eyes widen when we heard 'SWAT team'. I looked around and met 3 pairs of familiar eyes. Cole's, Caleb's and Ashton's. Great I'm going to train with my brothers and their team.

Harry shook our hands and told us to introduce us to the team. Finn started.
„My name is Finn and I'm 19 years old. I'll go to the police academy in the next year." He was very proud of the fact that we is going to go to the cop academy.
„Hey I'm Sierra and 16. I'm in my junior year in highschool. "
She smiled.
I was left and everyone was staring at me now.
„My name is Maddie and I'm 15. I go to the same highschool like her but I'm a freshman." I said with a very shy voice.

„You need to be very good at your hobby when Mason picked you" a tall man with a raspy voice said from the second row.
„They are the best ones." Mason told him.
„Arent you a little bit too short to teach us something about speed and teamwork." another guy with short brown hair said in my direction.
„I wouldn't judge her by her height Stevens." Cole answered and I can tell you he was pissed.

„Maybe it's true Montgomery. You can't know if she is good in it!" He argued back. Everyone's attention was on this argument.
„How about that? I know that she is one of the best in parkouring. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover"
My brother told him. He had his arms crossed and was sure for 100% that he is right. They started argueing and everyone was annoyed.

„We live together!" I screamed and everything went silent. You could here a needle fall on the ground.
„The twins are my brothers.”

„You are so mature I can remember you as a little kid” a women in her 40's said surprised while hugging me. I just hugged her back in confusion.

Who is that?

I tried to remember her but I couldn't.
„You don't know who I am, don't you?” she asked me and she exactly knew that i didn't know her.
„I'm Mary Holland, I always baby -sitted you” she smiled at me.

In that moment I realized who she was. How couldn't I remember her she was the loveliest women on earth to me besides my mom. She was like a second mother to me. I last saw her when I was 6 or 7 years old.
„Mary I missed you so much” I hugged her tight. I couldn't believe it.
„Sorry for interrupting your little reunion but we should start” Harry tried not to ruin the moment. Everybody was going to the side. I stood between Sierra and Mary.

„So team the first exercises is a parkour run. You need to build 4 teams and in each team you will have Finn, Maddie, Sierra or Mason in it. You need to solve the with teamwork. The strong ones are helping the weaker once. Nobody of you is weak, you need to give your best. In the end wins the team that went through the parkour the fastest. I want to show you how that parkour works that's why I want Maddie to a cross the whole parkour.” Harry explained. Wait he said that I need to show them? I really don't want to but I'll just do it.

Sierra whispered multiple times in my ear 'you can do it.' Then she pushed me to the front where Mason and Harry where standing. I went to the start place. Mason yelled '3' '2' '1' GO!

In the first station I needed to jump 3
27 inches high boxes up and down. After that I ran and climbed a 6'6'' high wall up and up there were 5 poles in a raw. Just with our hands and feet I made my way through the poles. The last one I slided down and ran to the next obstacle which where 4 pommel horses and we needed to jump over them. The next one was again a high wall that we need to climb and jump to the opposite part that was one meter apart. After that we needed to proceed 4 poles hand by hand. And in the last part we had to crawl under a sport matrese that was laying on two opposite standing benches.

Damn that was a good parkour and it would be a challenge for the SWAT to succeed. Everyone clapped and I ran back to my early position between two ladies. Sierra and I did our special hand shake.
Clap, fist bump, hair flip and snip.

„Thank you Maddie for showing everyone how to do it. So the teams are Thompson, Kurbowski, Stevens and Holland with Sierra. Then Bestirley, Ross, Co Montgomery and Howey with Mason. With Maddie are Kenned, Grundig, Clamter and Smiths.  And the rest goes with Finn.” Harry grouped us together. I realized that Ashton was in my group.

Ashton Kenned is 27 and knows the twins since high school. His bright blue eyes are matching with his dirty blonde hair. A dreamer and nerd.

We teamed up and I had four unknown men in my group that introduced themselves as Austin, Bryan, Trevor and Alan. They are all way taller than me and have very big arm muscules.

„I guess we have a big chance to win”
Bryan said very motivated.
„I hope so. I want to beat my brothers for the first time” I was excited to beat their butts.

„So I think everyone of us should do a part of the parkour. Trevor can begin with the boxes and climbes the wall and there will be standing Alan. You'll  be climbing through the poles. Then I'll jump over the horses and climb the wall. Bryan you will jump from board to board and Maddie you are doing the last part because you are fast. Deal?” Austin explained us 'the plan'. We all agreed and the challenge started.

Sierra's group was first. They did it the same way. Their time was 52 seconds. Not bad.

Our team was next. We went on our positions and then Trevor began to ran. We all were very fast and then it was my time.

The first three poles I solved but in the last one my hand slipped and I fell to the ground. Oh goodness I thought but after a second being on the ground I stood up and crawled under the mattress even if I was in pain. The time was stopped and we were faster then the first group with 46.8 seconds. I put my hand on the back of my head where the pain was.

Sierra and the twins immediately came running to me and asked if I were fine and I just said that i have a headache but it's okay.

Mason's team had a time of 48.2 seconds and Finn's team 47 seconds.

We won!

I was very happy that we won and that I could show my brother's that I'm a winner and not a small loser.

We had a few team exercises and it was quite fun. We all got to know each other and were positive to hang out sometimes. After the day we were very done.

Me, Sierra and Finn said everyone goodbye and drove back home. Cole and Caleb were going back to the police house and from there they came home with their car.

I got out of the car as the car stopped in front of my house. The walk to the front door was dizzy. I hoped not to trip and fall. I took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

I climbed carefully the stairs and going to my room. I throw my shoes somewhere and my bag too and I just let my body fall on the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey friends, sorry for not updating the story. I'm just getting through a rough time so I'm sorry. But I'm just starting to update it regularly.
AND I'm writing a new story too! It's a brothers story too but way more funnier and adventures. So be excited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
161K 4.6K 36
Ella Green is slightly less than average, she may have the friends, the high school crush, but that's where is stops. Ella suffers from having a sad...
382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
707K 15.1K 30
Hi, my name is Maddie, short for Madalyn, im 18 and also mate less, but I have a feeling I will find him soon, anyways I have two over protective bro...