The punk (ouran high school...

By pfffftlol

Hold on tight this shits gonna get deep More

Hey read this will you
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Your preformance
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.14.5
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.18.5
Could u guys do me a favour?
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21

Ch.12

4.8K 180 12
By pfffftlol

English was after art and it was pretty uninteresting, mostly  just some creative writing.

After English was brake so I made my way to the canteen to get a cool drink. Like u said it was warm as shit and with dark cloths on I was over heating.

Walking down the halls and getting some strange looks from other students and some staff I made my way to the main canteen.

-------
I grabbed my iced coffee, which I only just now got told they do here, and payed. Heading to the door I spotted some familiar ginger twins.

"Hello y/n" Hikaru said
"Where you heading?" Kouru asked.

I shrugged and pulled my mask down. "Idk it's nice out I'm probably gonna go out and draw or something" I said looking out the window.

"Your lip is healing well"
"I mean it's gonna scar" the two boys frowned simultaneously.

"Yeah but Tamaki said it would 'suit my character' so it won't be that much of a problem. Lucky me" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"So" kouru started.
"Where did you get the cut on your lip?" Hikaru finished.

"I told you guys, I fell." I stated simply heading to the door as they followed me.

"Yeah we know" hikaru clarified
"We just wanted to let you know," kaouru started.
"You can talk to us" theysaid at the same time.

I gave them a sceptical look then shook it off.
"Thanks guys"

----------
After brake was my free period which was at the same time kyoya and Tamaki had their free period.

We were all currently sitting under a cherry blossom tree revising and reading. Well they were revising and reading I was sitting there with a guitar strumming softly as we sat in almost silence.

"So the twins were talking to me about you earlier y/n" kyoya said l. Tamaki seemed to look up but I kept my cool and kept playing the song.

"Mhm, what about?" I asked as I played a few more cords.

"They were just telling me something they had over heard." I could hear the smirk in his voice he was loving every bit of this but I won't let him catch me off guard.

"They said they heard you talking to your 'friends' about something that had happened. Care to clarify?" Kyoya said looking to me.

"Nope" I said popping the P as I packed the guitar away.

The bell went.

"Could you find me today after club activities, I'd like to talk with you." Kyoya said with a calm yet also stern tone.

"Sure thing, I mean you are the boss." I said standing then look at him and Tamaki. "Oh wait no your not" I said turning and walking away with a smirk on my face.

-------
Oh shit.
They got me.
As I was walking to art for last period. All the way through the class all I could think about was ,
How am I gonna get out of this shit show now?

--------after art--------

I Walking to the club, I had my head phones on and my drum sticks in my hand. Tapping them against my leg to the beat of the music as I walked.

Approaching the club i took off my head phones, I could hear the elegant music playing and the chatter of the guests.

"Ah y/n, we thought you'd never come" 'welcomed' hikaru from a table which he say at with two guests and his brother.

"I was helping clean up in the art room" I stated.

"You know this school has, like 50 cleaners, right?" Kaoru said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes "whatever I was just helping my teacher out"
I walked over to kyoya.
"Y/n, your guests are at the table to the right of Tamaki's table," I nod and turn away but stopped as he continued.
"Oh and y/n, don't forget I need to talk to you after club activities" I nodded again and headed to my table.
--

"Hello y/n!" A brunette said,
"Hey girls" I greeted her and her friend next to her.
-----////after club////-----

I was about to go before the dark lord him self could catch me, but alas he called me over to him where he was sat at a table with the other members.

"Oh y/n" my hand was already on the door handle when he spoke I cringed slightly. I stood straight and put my hand back down by my side and turned to the table. He just nodded to an empty seat.

I let out a sigh I sat down.

"So y/n how is your lip healing up?" Kyoya said. I shrugged and removed my mask.

"Wow y/n-chan your scar looks cool, I bet it hurts though" honey senpai said happily but it turned worried as he thought about the pain.

"Nah it doesn't hurt" I said and gave him a small smile.

"Honey senpai is right, u t does look painful" kyoya said with a smirk in his tone. "Though it doesn't look like a cut you get from falling over" I narrowed my eyes at him. Anger raising.

"So y/n," Hikaru started.
"How did you get," kaoru then started.
"That cut really?" They both asked drawing out the 'really'.

I stood up and slammed my hands in the table as anger took over slightly.
"Okay so if you guys think you know how I got the cut why don't you just say it!?" I was now getting frustrated with the whole thing. My eyes were narrowed as I made contact with the twins then kyoya.

It was quiet for a moment then Hikaru spoke up. He sounded ... sad? Worried? I couldn't tell.
"Was the kid ok?" I looked over to him.
"What?"
"And the mother, was she hurt?" Kaoru asked.

I sighed and sat down. I leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms. "No she was fine, the kid was a little shook up but he was ok, I stuck around for a bit to make sure the police got the guy."
it was quiet again.
Kyoya cleared his throat.
"You know y/n this is not the kind of information you keep from the club." He stated calmly. I didn't react in such a manner.

"Well what do you expect me to do!? I don't even know you guys!? I'm here for personal reasons that you know about Ootori! So don't make it out like I'm here by choice!"
As I ranted I hadn't noticed that I was slightly scaring honey and haruhi and putting mori, Tamaki and the twins on edge.
"I'm here to be a host! Don't think, for one minute, that I'm going to open up to you guys after you black mail me and then pester me about something that I didn't want to tell you about!"

"Black mail?" I heard Tamaki mutter.

I calmed my self down a bit. "Fuck this" I said that and got up from the table.
"Where are you going?" Kyo- Ootori asked. I didn't Turn to him I just grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.
"Anywhere other than here."
I said as I headed out the door and slammed it behind me.

-------////-------
As I walked and calmed my self down I gave my self time to think.

"I can't keep letting my anger get the better of me, I scared haruhi and honey" I sighed and readjusted my bag on my shoulder. I put my skateboard down and rode off.

"They didn't even do anything wrong it was the twins and Ootori getting on my nerves"
I stopped to let cars go at a road and then crossed.

"I'll apologise tomorrow and tell the others what happened since they didn't know what we were talking about then I'll ask about preforming in club times..."
I thought as I headed in to an abandoned building me and the rest of the band go to when we are just hanging out. In there there is some training equipment such as punching bags and weights.
I walk over to the hanging bag of sand and wrap my hands in wraps and take off my thin jacket layer and start taking my anger out in the bag.

   "...I need to clear my head"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 686 44
Who's the victim? Who are the suspects? Who is the murder? Will this mystery be solved in time? Or will it take so damn long? Can you really believe...
455K 9.6K 56
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
48.8K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
495 40 10
Read to find out!!!