Ch.3

Your pov:
-------
Art class finished and I was on my way out the door when my phone started to flash. I checked it and I had 5 new messages from the same number.

"Tch boss" I seethed under my breath. I pocketed my phone and left the messages so that I wouldn't come up with 'read'.

I walked down the hall and started looking for music room 3. After about 5 minutes of blindly wondering the corridors as if I knew what I was doing and where I was going when I clearly did not, I stopped and asked a couple of girls who were chatting by a window.

"Hey" I greeted walking up to them with as nice an aura as I could possibly put on. The both turned to me with a smile, to which both of them faded as they looked over my appearance.
"Yes?" One girl said with a bit of a shaken expression on her face.
"C-can we h-help you?" The other stuttered out.

What do they think I'm some kind of thug!?! No! - well- I mean! No!!'

"I was hoping you two could point me in the direction of music room 3?" The two slightly perked up at the mention of the room then stood at either side of me.

(From here in you need to be able to picture your self as a male for you are going to be mistaken for one in the story it is a crucial part to the plot thank you oh and if your not female I'm not saying you need to stop reading continue do as you please I hope you enjoy it just as much)

"Of course we can take you there, we know the school like the back
Of our hands" one girl commented.

"Well we know our way to the host club like the back of our hands" the other said with a giggle and the other joint in.

"The what club?" I questioned as we walked.

"The host club? Is that not where you wish to go?" One asked me looking up to meet my fade but I looked a head denying to make eye contact.

"Well of its in music room 3 then yes but don't think I'm going to be chatted up by some guys." I said as I began to slightly panic on the inside thinking these girls would get the wrong idea.

"Oh? Then why are you going?" The other girl asked. She had a slight smirk in her time.

"A friend I made earlier asked me to meet them there." I replied.

"Fair enough"
"If you don't mind me asking, would you happen to be the scholar student? The new commoner?" The girl on my right asked.

"To be honest with you I don't like talking about where I stand on the social hierarchy out of school but yes I'm a scholar student and that's all your getting out of me." I said calmly as we walked.

We rounded another corner and stopped in front of large wooden doors.

"Here we are. But we're gonna go we have appointments for later this afternoon maybe we shall see you then? Good bye" one girl said as they bother turned and walked away.

I shrugged and turned to the door and pushed it open. It flew open and my eyes were met with a blinding light and rose petals flying all over the place.

"Bad timing?" I asked sarcastically as I walked in to the room towards the 7 neatly and well presented young boys by a large chair where one with blond hair and violet eyes sat. Next to him was haruhi who asked me to meet here there.

"Ah! Y/n you came" she said calmly making her way to me.

"Yeah did you not expect me to?" I asked her looking down to her slightly since I was taller.

"I never said that" she said jokingly followed by a small laugh.

"So this is the famous host club?" I asked looked over to the boys. The tall blond approached me.

"Ah! So you have heard of us?!"he said happily lifting his arms high and then crossing them dramatically.

"No" I simply stated. "The girls I asked for directions from mentioned you and that was all"

His whole mood slumped and suddenly he was in a dark corner poking at the ground with a stick.

"Oh dear"
"He's sulking again"
Commented two red headed boys who must be twins. They also seemed to be close as they had their arms Linked with each other's as they leaned in to each other.

"Guys come meet y/n" haruhi said as the 5 boys came over and were introduced.

A tall black haired stoic boy called Takashi Morinozuka. But I was told I should call him mori.

A small blond who was actually and surprisingly older than me called Mitsukuni Haninozuka who I was told to call honey senpai.

The two red head twins called Hikaru and kaoru hitachin who I wasn't given nick names for except 'koar-chan and hika-chan' suggested by honey but I don't think I'll be using them.

And then there was the oh so familiar Kyoya Ootori.

"Hello again y/n" Kyoya greeted.
"Hey Kyoya nice to bump in to you again"

"Kyo-chan do you know y-n-chan?" Honey asked.

"Yes we met in English class, period 1 this morning." He said pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I must say we got quite a lot of attention over it too" he said with a slight glint in his eyes.

He's up to something.

"So what exactly is this club about? I get that you guys chat up girls, or guys or who ever comes here but, why?" I ask looking round "oh may I?" I said gesturing to a seat and walking to it.

"Of course make your self at home" Kyoya said.

"Well commoner if you want to know what happens at the host club you must first off-" I then stop him mid sentence when my phone starts ringing.

I look down at my screen and stand.

"Tch"
Boss.

"If you would please excuse me" I said walking out the door and closed it behind me.

I answer the call and put the phone to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Y/n I need you to come home. Right now."
"I can't I'm in school"
"This is more important"
"Ermm is it tho?"
"A job came up with a large profit. Double the largest about your ever had" she said In a slight whisper of excitement. I froze. I knew what I had to do.

    "I'll be right there"

----
I'll be updating soon bye guys