(On Hold) Will I die tonight...

By sapphirefiredragon

"Akira Kyuubi Heiwajima, 21, unemployed, one sibling, called 'The Black Fox'. Hmmm. Oh yes, I'm gonna have fu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14

11

380 8 5
By sapphirefiredragon

Izaya's POV  (u can see I like his POV's, LOL)

I saw Aki's sharp teeth sneered at me, between those small, perfect looking lips. I remembered the kiss we shared just a night ago. After a few seconds, her eyes turned dangerously red, tinged with black.

I didn't think, I just did. I pressed my lips against her perfect ones. They molded together perfectly. In her surprise, she loosened her grip. I took the chance, and flipped us, so I was holding her against the wall.

Her suprised expression turned into a glare. She bit down on my lip, drawing blood. And I grunted, releasing her lips. She tried to wrestle out of my grasp, but I held her down. Aki stopped moving, and kept her head down.

Then I noticed something shining on her cheek. I tried to brush it away, and found out, it was a tear. "W...why...?" She quietly whimpered. Huh? What did she mean? "Why!?... why..." She cried out, and then started crying full on. I had never seen her cry before. even in the saddest of moments.

She crumpled to the ground in front of me. And I had no idea what to do. Why was she crying. Dammit! What the actual fuck! I crouched down, and awkwardly started petting her head.

Her sobs were quiet, but she shook violently. Her tears fell silently on the ground, and before I knew it, it had started raining. It was like the sky sympathized with her, and cried with her. I started to cradle her small frame in my arms, and patted her back.

This was not at all how I expected it to be. I got up, when I felt her lose consciousness from all the crying. I couldn't leave her here. My mother thought me better.

I gently picked her up, and started walking...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hai guys! I hope u like the story so far... Please do! *puppy face*

Anyhow... vote and comment please. Umm, just thought I'd do this little song thing, since I really love music. I will write the song here, and u can guess what it is. Just the song name, u can list the person who wrote it too, but some of u, like me, listen to songs without even knowing the singer/band. LOL, I suck, I know. Anyhow, bai, and here's the song. Oh! And I will put the song in the next chapter if at least one person guesses right. Yes, u can look it up, duh... bai!

S T A R queen bitch, S T A R.

I'm on the top, there's no luck,

never turn around to stop.

Make my move, make u move,

make u wanna hear me talk.

See me walk, see me talk,

see me suck a lolipop.

Wanna get messy.

I'll make u hot, make u rock,

I'll leave the world a shock.

I'm ur tears, I'm ur fuel.

I just wanna see u drool,

on ur knees, pretty please.

You wish u were

my middle squeeze.

L..l..like luxury...

Fuck me, I'm a celebrity,

can't take ur eyes off me.

I'll make u 'Ugh!',

fuck me just to get somewhere.

Fuck me, I'm a celebrity,

can't take ur hands off me.

I now u wanna suck me,

whatchu waiting for.

Lip gloss, and lolipop,

let's rock I wanna pop.

Can't take ur eyes off me,

I'm all that u can see.

Lip gloss and lolipop,

can't take ur eyes off me,

I'm everything u wanna be.

Hot damn, here I come,

tell me how u want it done.

At the mall, in the hall,

on ur mama's bedroom wall.

U can choose, either way,

u will end up on the news.

Just like u wanted, right?...

Do I, make u wet,

its all about the,

see u, antique.

I wanna hear u say,

'I love, my pink knight.'

U wish u had a slice of me,

love my celebrity.

Fuck me, I'm a celebrity,

can't take ur eyes off me.

I'll make u 'Ugh!'

fuck me just to get somewhere.

Fuck me, I'm a celebrity,

can't take ur hands off me.

I now u wanna suck me,

whatchu waiting for.

Lip gloss, and lolipop,

let's rock I wanna pop.

Can't take ur eyes off me,

I'm all that u can see.

Lip gloss and lolipop,

can't take ur eyes off me,

I'm everything u wanna be.

OMG, LOL.

The shoe with sex will always sell.

Now it's time for u to go '

So what, so what!'

OMG, LOL.

Oh my god, can't u tell,

my 'Ugh!, makes u sweat.

Fuck me! I'm a celebrity.

LOL, so what guys? Anything? Hint: two words, also on the song. Both said only 2-3 times. Haha, sorry, I was feeling flirty... and horny. Haha *nervous laugh* ha..ha.....Hope u can guess... Ah if anyone knows 'Black Butler', don't u think this would go perfectly with Alois?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...