Mullette One-Shot Book

By Arandomperson519

Mullette One-Shots (obviously.) Fluff, angst, and mayyybeeee a little bitty bit of smut. Maybe. Might be a... More

Welcome
(Kissed You) Goodnight
Marry Me
Joke One-Shot
Are You Gonna Kiss Me, Or Not?
Just A Dream
Crying on a Suitcase
Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
The Blade
Another Joke One So We Can Stop Being Depressed
Just a Kiss
Teardrops on my Guitar
You Belong With Me (Sequel to Teardrops on my Guitar)
Cancer
Wasting All These Tears on You
Je T'aime (NSFW)
Colours
A Whole New Hell
Drunk Kisses
Milk and Condoms
A Croissant and A French Flag
We're Together Now
There's a Difference. (NSFW)
A Love This Deep Won't Stay Buried
A New Canvas
Talk to Me
A Few Drabbles
The Gift of the Marquis
Hercules is the Mom of the Group
That Don't Sound Like You
Dead Male Walking (Sequel to That Don't Sound Like You) (NSFW)
Whiskey Lullaby
Comedic Relief
Hot Night (NSFW)
Fangs
Trust
Dare (NSFW)
Joyeux Anniversaire (NSFW)
Plans Don't Always Work
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (NSFW)
Amnesia
Stolen Innocence (Major Trigger Warning)
I Missed You (NSFW)
There is Suffering Too Terrible to Name (MTW)
Poof (NSFW)
Treat You Better
Forever is Our Today
So Hey
Gone Too Soon
Heartbeat (NSFW)
Trapped (NSFW)
I'll See You on the Other Side
Arcade Games
All Done

Must've Had A Good Time

1.1K 22 45
By Arandomperson519

Lafayette's P.O.V.

"Of course I'll be there, Pegs. It's your birthday. I'm not gonna miss it." I tapped my pen against the desk I was doing my homework on, holding my phone to my ear.

"Thank god. You need a break, Laf!" The smaller Schuyler scolded through the phone and I shrugged.

"Working takes my mind off my problems." The Schuyler giggled. "You mean like... Boy problems?" Her voice was suggestive, causing me to roll my eyes. "Don't worry Laf, you're secret is safe with me!"

I smiled at her response. Peggy was like a sister to me, and she was holding a party at the Schuyler mansion on Friday for her birthday. We knew it was going to get crazy, lots of alcohol,  basically the whole school.

On Saturday, she invited her closer friends to just have some fun together, including me, Thomas Jefferson, Alex Hamilton, John Laurens, James Madison, Maria Lewis, and obviously her sisters, Angelica and Eliza. Not to mention my crush, Hercules Mulligan.

Peggy and John were the only two that knew, unless it was really obvious and everyone knew. I knew I could trust them not to tell, but it might be super obvious to everyone else.

"Thanks Pegs. I gotta do some homework so I'll letcha go." She let out a whine. "Whyyyyy?" I chuckled, scribbling down some answers on my work. "Bye Pegs. I'll talk to ya later." She sighed. "Fine. Ttfn!" (If you don't get this, you have a horrible childhood.) I chuckled, hanging up.

I finished my homework around 9 pm, deciding to get something to eat quickly before going to bed.

I looked around in the fridge to the dorm I shared with John, groaning at how empty it was. I guess I'd have to go out instead.

I sighed, closing the fridge door, slipping on black Converse and grabbing my navy blue jacket before walking out the door.

I didn't want anything fancy, and I also couldn't afford to wait; I had to complete my homework. I decided on McDonald's, that wasn't too far from the dorms. I walked down there slowly, texting John on my phone. He was at Alexanders' dorm, which he shared with Hercules (they're just double dorms, you know).

I made it there, no problem. I was distracted obsessing about Hercules to John, who was obviously tired of it but willing to put up with my crush, and accidentally ran into someone after ordering. I dropped my phone on accident, looking up at the male I had ran into. "I'm so sorry- Hercules?" My face flushed as he nodded, taking a step back.

I noticed my phone was still on my messages to John, where I was obsessing over the man I had just ran into. I quickly bent over to grab my prized possession, trying not to mess up.

I stood with no problem until someone nudged me into the taller man, causing me to fall into him. He caught me. "Careful, Laf." He chuckled but I just whirled around to see who had bumped into me. I saw Angelica, the all knowing Schuyler Sister, smirking from the counter. She gave me a small wink and my face flushed as I turned to an oblivious Hercules.

"Aight Laf, I gotta go but... I'll see ya around?" I nodded, smiling. "See ya... Around..." I kicked my toes into the ground nervously as he left with about three bags of food.

As soon as he left, Angelica tapped on my shoulder, causing me to look at her. "What was that for?!" I asked, referencing to the shove from earlier. She just giggled. "It's obvious you like him, Laf." My face flushed. No... He just my bestfriends' boyfriends' hot roommate." She raised an eyebrow and I realized what I said. "What, no. That's not what I-" She began giggling again. "Don't worry, Lafayette. I can keep a secret."

She reminded me of Peggy. I mean, the two were sisters, but Peggy was kind of her own person. She didn't hang out around her sisters all too much, and they definitely have really different personalities, but I could see the similarities between Angie and Pegs.

Me and the oldest sister talked for a bit before I left to make my way back home.

~time skup to Friday~

Peggy had me come over earlier to help her get ready. I put her hair up into a high ponytail with a yellow bow on her head. She wore a yellow crop top with cut out shoulders, and short shorts that clung to her body. She had yellow knee high socks and black Converse. She looked adorable, perfect for a party like today.

I also helped out with setting up. There were yellow balloons set up in various spots, and the kitchen isle was filled with snacks and alcohol. Honestly, it looked like a yellow themed prom, only more... Mature.

I wore a simple yellow tank and black jeans, Peggy had helped me choose out clothes.

People began flooding in around seven and soon the house wreaked of weed and alcohol. I was fully sober and probably the only person who wasn't high off my ass. I was getting uncomfortable with all the drugs and alcohol going around, as well as the fact that some girl, who I recognized to be named Adrienne from school, was continuously flirting with me.

Currently, I sat inbetween her and Hercules, slowly sipping on my first drink of the night. Adrienne sat next to me, twirling her hair, making highly unwanted physical contact, and trying to hook up with me, but even if I were interested I wouldn't take advantage of her drunken state. I wasn't that kind of person.

I swirled my straw around in my drink, sighing softly. My head had begun pounding, half at the noise and half at the smell. I was being touched way too much in the wrong places by the wrong person. Adrienne had set her hand on my thigh as she took another shot of... Something. Whatever her friend had given her. She then put her body against mine, causing me to move away uncomfortably.

Unfortunately, behind me sat Hercules, and I ran into him when moving away from the blonde. He looked over at me and my face flushed. Adrienne was trying to be seductive, ultimately failing in the eyes of anyone who was sober.

"Back up, Adrienne. Can't you see he's not interested?" Hercules voice was dull, as if he had something in his mind. However, it scared Adrienne away seeing someone stand up for me and she left. I know she'd be back later, probably drunker than ever, but I at least had a moment away and I wasn't gonna waste it.

I turned to my saviour behind me. "Thanks for helping me with her..." I stated quietly, but even over the noise he somehow heard me. "Hey, it's alright. Couldn't have a cutie like you being uncomfortable because of a slut like her, now can I?"

His words made my face flush. "I'm... She's not a slut. She just... Likes me, I guess..." He nodded. "Whatever you say, Princess." My face heated up more and I looked away. "You must be really drunk, huh?" I asked, stirring my Sangria once more.

He cocked his head. "What do you mean?" I shook my head. "Nevermind. Don't worry about it." He raised an eyebrow but nodded anyways.

I didn't say anything after that, instead grabbing my glass and walking outside to the courtyard, away from the noise. My head was pounding. I simply stood in the middle of the yard, the party playing off in the background.

It was a mistake coming here...

I stayed in the courtyard for the rest of the night.

Alone.

~The next day~

I had slept in one of the Schuylers guest bedrooms; I came in after everyone who wasn't staying left.

I woke up in the bedroom, getting up slowly and walking downstairs, cooking some breakfast and eating on the isle.

Apparently, Hercules had also stayed in one of the guest bedrooms, so he came down a bit after I was done cooking.

No words were exchanged between us at all.

The first time I talked that day was when Peggy slid down the railing. "Morning Laf! Hercules." She smiled to both of us before looking around. "And no one else. Ooh~" My face flushed. She had a huge smirk on her face as she grabbed some food, sitting down next to me. Hercules left and Peggy nudged my side. "Alone, huh?" My face heated up even more. "No, Pegs. He didn't even do anything so much as acknowledge my existence." She sighed.

"You know, Angie tells me that you ran into him a couple days ago." Her smirk returned and she poked me. I bit my lip. "Yeah.... Nothing much happened.. He just told me to be careful, then he said he'd see me around and left." She squealed, poking me repeatedly. "That's good Laf! He wants to see you again!"

I nodded. "He did, too. Last night." She quirked her eyebrow and looked at me questionably. "Did he?" I smiled softly. "Yeah. I'm not sure if he remembers because he was really kinda drunk but... You know Adrienne?" She nodded. "The bisexual marine biology major (shhh roll with me here. Like always)? Yeah, I know her." I nodded. "She was really fucking drunk last night." Peggy nodded. "And...?" "She was making me uncomfortable. Hercules stepped in and told her to stop."

Peggy smiled widely. "And?!" I chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Like I said. He was drunk and probably really high. But... He did kinda flirt with me." She hit my arm repetively. "Laf! That's great!" I shook my head. "He was drunk, Pegs. He doesn't like me. I can't take anyone drunk seriously anymore. Not after-" I trailed off, looking at my hands. Peggy nodded.

"Someday, it'll be different, Laf. Soon." I smiled at her words, hugging her. "Thanks Pegs."

~Time skup to about 6. All Peggy's closer invites are over for the smaller party~

I helped Peggy stand up on the table, and she giggled while gently tapping her glass, getting the attention of the other eight people.

"Guys! Come on! Let's go up to my room and play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Everyone chattered in agreement, and I grabbed Peggy off the table and carried her up to her bright yellow room, setting her down when we got in. She opened up her closet, showing the rest of us. It was a huge walk-in closet that looked practically empty. There were a few places to sit, as if she had planned this for a while.

She wobbled as she stood on her bed. "Okay. I get to choose who gets to go first." She smirked, and with no hesitation, quickly pointed to me. "Lafayette..." I shook my head, whispering, "Peggy, no."

She giggled and nodded. "Peggy, yes." She then pointed to Hercules. "And Hercules. Lafayette and Hercules." I looked to my crush, who just shrugged nonchalantly. I glared at Peggy, who just shrugged. "While you guys are in there, we'll make names and put them in a hat and do that from now on." I groaned, walking into the closet. Hercules followed me, sitting down next to me.

"Sorry." I hurridly said. "What for?" I looked at him. My face was probably redder than a stop light. "For... For dragging you into this. She... She thinks I like you and once she ships something it's impossible to get her to stop." He nodded. "Why does she think you like me?" My face heated up even more and I looked away. "I... I...." I couldn't think of a way out of this. "N-nothing." I said simply, avoiding eye contact.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed to a romantic setting, causing me to hide my face. Of course Peggy would have one of those types of lights.

I looked up at the lights, groaning before mumbling, "Oh, I fucking hate you Peggy." Hercules just chuckled. "She's persistent, isn't she?" I nodded, looking down at my folded hands.

We were quiet for a moment. "I never got to thank you, by the way..." I looked to Hercules, who had a confused look on his face. "For what, Laf?" I looked back down. Maybe he didn't remember, but I still had to thank him. "For helping me with Adrienne last night." He nodded in understanding. "Of course." I looked back to him. "You remember?" He nodded.

"I don't remember much about last night, but I remember seeing her all over you. I didn't like it. You looked uncomfortable." I nodded. "I was. I'm not... I'm not really... I don't exactly... I'm not... Straight..." He looked surprised. He didn't speak for a bit and I was hoping he wasn't homophobic. I shifted uncomfortably and he finally spoke. "Really?" I nodded quietly. He bit his lip. "Well... Neither am I."

Wait.

What?!

My mind raced as I thought about what he said. He's... Gay? Like... Okay maybe not. He might be bi. Or pan. Or somewhere in the LGBTQ+ community. But...

Do you think he might like me?

"Y-you... You aren't?" I questioned, and he just shook his head in response. "Nope. I'm.. Pretty fucking gay." I bit my lip. "Oh... Have your eyes on anyone?"

Just then, the door opened, causing me to squeal and fall over. Peggy giggled. "Times up! Did you do anything?! We couldn't hear. The walls are soundproof. So did you?!" I chuckled slightly. "No, Pegs." She pouted, pulling me out of the way, off to the side. "Something is going to happen by the end of tonight." I quirked my eyebrow, although saying nothing for fear of my life.

~about an hour time skup~

We quit playing Seven Minutes in Heaven after we sent JeffMads in and caught them in each others pants. Turns out, they take longer than seven minutes to.. Yeah.

"What now, Pegs?" Eliza, had her arms wrapped around her sisters' shoulders, speaking softly.

Peggy grinned. "Truth or Dare! Duh!" I groaned. I knew where this was going and I knew that tonight would be a long night.

We say in a circle, being instructed by Peggy on where to sit. I sat next to Peggy, then on my other side was Hercules, who was sat by James. Next to James sat Thomas, and next to Thomas sat Burr. Theodosia couldn't come, so Angie sat next to him, and next to Angie sat Alexander. John was attached to Alex, so naturally he sat next to his boyfriend. Next to John sat Eliza, then Peggy. Confused yet?

"Rules!" Peggy yelled, giggling. "For truth... There are no rules. If a question is asked to you, you answer it. It doesn't have to be a yes or no question. If you don't, you have to remove one item of clothing. Both socks count as one. For dare... Still doesn't matter. If you get told to do something, you do it. If you don't want to, you remove an article of clothing. Got it?" Everyone agreed.

Peggy went first naturally. It was her party, after all. "Laf! Truth or dare?" I groaned. Of course she would pick me.

I didn't hesitate to choose truth. It was the easiest way out.

Peggy smirked. "If you had to fuck - or be fucked - by anyone in this room, who would it be?" I looked around. The only one I would choose would be Hercules, but I couldn't say that! Not in front of him! I can't!

So the question is, do I remove an article of clothing? Do ponytails count? Screw it.

I took out my ponytail.

"That doesn't count." Peggy pouted and I just smirked. "You didn't specify." She pouted more but told me to go. I thought for a moment.

(this is the point where most people skip but I'm not that type of person and shit needs to go down.)

"Angelica. Truth, or dare?" Angelica looked at me then looked around.

"Dare. Duh." I nodded. "I dare you to prank call Walmart and ask if they sell condoms in a kid voice." Angie smirked. "You're on."

She grabbed out her phone, using the star thing I don't remember the name of before calling WalMart.

She put her phone on speaker so we could all hear, smirking at me as she did so. "Hello, thank you for calling WalMart. Can you please hold?" Angie groaned but put on her kid voice, replying with "Yes."

Her voice sounded believable. She sounded like Little Liza, if you've seen Liza. (if not, go. I'll link a vid up there ^^)

After a few moments on hold, the female worker picked up again. "Hello, thank you for calling WalMart. How may I help you?"

Angelica smiled, using her Little Liza voice to speak over the phone. "Uhm, yes. Mommy said that if I want to have sex with my boyfriend, I haveta have 'protection'. Do you guys sell those?" Everyone held in laughter at her words except for Angelica herself, who kept a straight face, as though this was an acting job.

"Uhm... Actually... W-we.. We do... But... I'm sorry, how old are you, miss?" Angie smirked, holding up a three. "Five." After that, it sounded like the other phone dropped.

"Miss, we do carry that but you're-" Angelica giggled and cut her off. "Okay, thank you, bye!" She giggled and hung up before smirking to me. "Done."

Everyone was laughing hard at this point and I chuckled.

Soon, it was Angelica's turn and she smirked, winking at me before looking at Hercules. "Herc. Truth or dare?" I looked to my right, panicking on the inside.

Please don't say dare, please done say dare, please don't-

"Dare."

Fuck!

Angelica smirked. "I dare you to.. Hmm.. French kiss the person to your left."

My face burned from ear to ear, causing me to drop it into my hands. I felt Hercules poke me. I looked to him and he mouthed, 'is that alright?' to which I quickly shook my head to.

Herc shook his head. "He's not okay with it, so I won't." I dropped my face back into my hands as he took off his shirt.

Time passed with multiple people catching on to Peggy and Angie's motives, and soon I had both embarrassed myself and I wasn't wearing anything but my pants and boxers. Hercules on the other hand, wasn't as afraid as I was, and had done most of his dares or answered his questions. He wore pants, whatever was underneath them, and his beanie, but that was it. I looked around to everyone. It was currently Peggy's turn once again. "Laf. Truth or dare." I didn't need to lose any more clothes. I was already half naked next to my half naked crush. My face was burning and I couldn't look at him at all at the moment.

I looked to my left. "Uhm.... D-dare?" She smirked. "You sure? You can't afford to lose more clothes." I nodded. "I'll.. I'll just try to step outta my comfort zone." I stated, feeling a sort of confidence flow through me. "Alright. I dare you to French kiss Hercules then. My ship is gonna fucking sail tonight and you can't fucking stop it."

Everyone but me and Hercules chuckled, and I swallowed what little pride I had left. "You know what, Peggy? Fine." I looked to Hercules for approval, and he shrugged nonchalantly. It killed me a bit, that he didn't really care much about this kiss. It would be my first, and I wanted this. But I didn't know if he felt the same way.

Everyone quieted down, looking at me and Hercules. My heart began pounding.

You want this.

He moved closer to me.

You need this.

I bit my lip slightly.

But what if he doesn't?

This hit me and I stood up, rushing out of the room and shutting myself into the bathroom. I sat in the floor, hyperventilating, trying not to cry. I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around my knees, setting my chin on my kneecap. I tried to regulate my breathing, concentrating hard until a small knock on the bathroom door broke that concentration. My breathing was okay at that point, so I called out, "No, Peggy. I'm not coming back out."

"It's not Peggy." Hercules' voice caught me off guard, and I began breathing abnormally again, anxiety eating a hole inside of my brain. "O-oh... C-come on in, th-then..." The door opened to reveal the muscular man, who sat next to me and closed the door behind him.

"What happened, Laf? You know they might make you take off your pants next, right?" I took a shaky breath, nodding softly.

"Not that I wouldn't mind, but..." He trailed off, causing me to look at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" He shook his head, shifting slightly. "Nothing." I nodded slowly, still confused. "Okay..." He nodded. We were quiet for a moment, only my sharp inhales being heard between us.

"So did you wanna talk about why you left?" I nodded, sighing softly before speaking. "I... I just... If I kissed you know, it would be my first kiss.... I want it to mean something, not just be a stupid dare." He nodded. "I know what you mean, Laf. You want it to be special. To be magical." I nodded. "We don't all get that, though..." I looked at him confused. His face was filled with sorrow.

"I... I know...." He shook his head. "You're gonna get something better, Laf. I will not let your first kiss be terrible and meaningless. You're too precious for that. You deserve better." I was confused. "Wh-what are you saying, Hercules?"

He smiled. "I like you Lafayette. I like you a lot. In a... More than platonic way. And... If you don't feel the same, I get it. But I won't let you get your first kiss stolen. It's going to be wonderful. I'll make sure of it..." He lowered his voice as if trying to talk to himself, but I still heard it. "Even if it's not with me..." I was stunned.

I'm dreaming. This doesn't happen in real life. Your crush never likes you back. You have to work hard to win the affections of your significant other. I pinched myself, feeling my nails dig into my skin. Nope. Not dreaming.

Then he's joking. This just a big prank set up by some dick to kill me or give me shower masturbation material for months. (yes. I did that. :) You're welcome.)

"You... You're lying." He looked taken aback from my words. "What do you mean?" I groaned. "You can stop pretending. I know this isn't real. This is just a prank to get me. Who sent you? Who...? Why did you think this was funny?" He looked hurt. "No, Laf..  No one sent me... No one thinks this is funny..." I looked down. "S-so... You really... You really like me?" He nodded, smiling softly. I gazed into his dark eyes, smiling widely.

I couldn't help myself when I moved closer, pausing slightly when I felt his breath on my face. He closed his eyes, and I followed suit, tilting my head as he firmly pushed his lips into mine. I melted into the kiss like butter, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. The kiss was deep and passionate, and I felt my heart race and my stomach flutter with butterflies as he slipped his tongue into my mouth after I had given my consent.

Our mouths moved in sync, nothing else mattering in my mind but us two. I didn't want this moment to end, but like all good things, it did. The door opened to reveal Peggy. "Guys? You ready to-" Her eyes landed on us and we quickly pulled back, a string of spit following. I quickly wiped my mouth, Hercules doing the same thing.

Peggy just giggled. "Yes! My ship has saillleedddd!" She sang out, dancing back to the room.

I nervously glanced at Hercules. "S-so.... Where does that put us?" I pondered aloud and he bit his lip. "I..." He got up, sitting in front of me on his knees. He grabbed my hands, holding them inbetween us.

"Lafayette, I wanna do this right. So I have to ask... Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled. "Yes,  Hercules, mon cher. I will be your boyfriend, but only if you'll assume the title of mine." He nodded, smiling and I pressed my lips against his once again, this one more passionate than the last. We soon pulled away, standing up and walking back to the group with a big announcement.

Word count: 4158

Yo, yo, yo. Look who's back with fluff! And a party! And PEGGY! WHOOOOO

So yeah. That was... Holy shit. That was long. (Oml that's what he said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or what he will say in the next smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Song: Must've Had a Good Time by Parmalee

So yeah. Maybe a little foreshadowing when I say in the next smut ifyouknowwhatimean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So yeh. That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed this one and see you guys later. Stay cool my little chicklets. Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 144 5
Short [complete] story about trans mtf bakugou!! Baku- She/Her Everyone else uses canon pronouns. The bonus at the end has smut.
1.4K 71 25
A tale of Touya Todoroki and Tenko Shimura in pursuit of their hero dreams.... Having been pretty much ruled as quirkless by most people around him...
196K 1.5K 52
It's just Bakugou one shots bakugou will always bottom so don't ask for him to top
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...