Meteor Shower | b. blake [COM...

By ChildintheCage

[FIRST BOOK OF THE 'MOONCHILD' SERIES] "I am the child in the cage." She tells herself when her sight catches... More

Part One
01|The Child In The Cage
02|The Child In Disgrace
03|The Child With Bloody Hands
04|The Child Of The Moon
05|The Child That Was Lost
06|The Child With A Dream
07|The Child With A Prisoner
08|The Child's Unity Day
09|The Child That Needs Luck
10|The Child With A Scond Chance
11|The Child With A Temper
12|The Child With A Wild Card
13|The Children Against Grounders
Part Two
14|The Dead Girl's Journey
15| The Dead Girl's People
16|The Dead Girl's Love
17|The Dead Girl's Anger
18|The Dead Girl At Mount Weather
Update Schedule Changed
19|The Dead Girl With A Flame
21|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy
22|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy p.2
23|The Dead Girl And Poison
24| The Dead Girl's Way Into Mount Weather
25|Alive and Well
26|The Dead Girl's Mission
THANK YOU
27|The Dead Girl And Her People
28| Epilogue
Out Now
VOTE BOOK
well.... damn

20|The Dead Girl In A Cell

418 11 0
By ChildintheCage

"They want Finn." Clarke said hurt, she looked at her mother then at the group. "If we want a truce, we give them Finn."

"I say give him to them, one for the many right?" Adhaya said looking at everyone but everyone just glared at her and Bellamy shook his head as he grabbed her arm and pulled her against his chest.

"Seriously Adhaya? Do you not have heart?" Raven raised her voice glaring at Adhaya but she didn't seem to care. Bellamy noticed that she wasn't shaking anymore, in fact she didn't even seem to notice that he grabbed her.

"That was burned with the rest of me." Adhaya muttered under her breath bitterly, Bellamy heard making him look at her confused.

"That's their offer." Clarke said to them.

"That's not a offer." Raven scoffed tearing her eyes off of Adhaya and looked at Clarke.

"It's punishment. For what happened in the village. Blood for blood." Finn explained as he walked in, Adhaya just stared at him.

"If we refuse?" Abigail asked as she looked at her daughter. She snuck a glance at Adhaya seeing that there was something with her but they had another problem at hand so she ignored it. For now.

"War." Adhaya stated looking at the group with a straight face. "'Jus dren jus daun', it's what they live by." Adhaya stated looking directly at Finn. "Blood must have blood." She translated.

"I say we give him up! Get rid of him!" A voice said from a form in crowd around the group.

"Easy, people." Byrne said trying to calm the crowd down.

"Hive him to the Grounders!"

"How about I give you to the Grounders!" Adhaya growled glaring at the crowd as she stepped towards him.

A man started to walk to Finn so Raven shoved him away. "Back off!" She yelled pissed. Adhaya moved forward pulling her back.

"Back down, you fight they will fight back. They'll just want Finn even more." Adhaya whispered glaring at the man as she holds Raven back.

"I'm not dying for him! Spacewalker burned 3 months of oxygen from the Ark. He should've been floated a long time ago! Throw him out!"

"Back off!" Raven yelled again pushing the male again after ripping her hand from Adhaya's grasp.

"Stop, Reyes!"

"Let me go!" Raven yelled as the guards grabbed her, Adhaya started to get angry, all she was doing was protecting someone she loved.

"Let her go!" Adhaya growled as she went after them had pushed the guard away pulling Raven back.

"Get them both!" The guards said as they moved towards them, Adhaya took a deep breath trying to hide her anger but it was building up as she started to overheat.

"Watch it!" Adhaya yelled as a guard grabbed her arm, she formed her hand into a fist and punched the guard hard enough to leave a bad bruise. A crowd formed even larger from the last. A guard went after Raven grabbed her ruffly, Adhaya turned swiftly but then a guard pulled out a electric rod and placed it at Adhaya's side making her shake from the electricity.

"Hey! Stop!" Bellamy yelled angry as he took a step forward to see Adhaya but a guard grabbed his arm.

"Lock the two up!" A guard yelled as they dragged Raven and Adhaya away to the cells. Bellamy rigged against the guards grasp. "Do anything and you'll be locked up as well." The guard said ruffly.

,

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Raven shouted looking at Adhaya whom leaned against the wall rolling her eyes. "You are willing to hand Finn over to the Grounders, and then you tried to protect me?" She said confused.

"I am not doing this with you." Adhaya muttered as she puts her hands behind herself and pushed herself off the wall.

"No, we are going to do this now! What the hell is wrong with you?" Raven questioned getting irritated.

"Raven." Adhaya warned.

"You are willing to have Finn, who is your friend! Give him to the Grounders." Raven yelled throwing her hands up.

"I do not know what is wrong with me!" Adhaya snapped storming up to her. "He killed innocents. Murdered them." She growled.

"And what? You never killed anyone?" Raven sneered looking at her. Adhaya breathed heavily. "You killed Grounders, don't say you haven't because I saw you. You didn't think twice."

"That's different." Adhaya said taking in a sharp breath.

"Or really?" Raven scoffed rolling her eyes.

"What would you do, Raven?" Adhaya said staring at her straight. "If a Grounder killed the people you care about?" No answer. "I guess we are not so different than the Grounders." Adhaya said as she stepped back and went to the corner of the room. Adhaya heard the door opening making her turn and Raven walked up to Abigail in relief.

"Abby." Raven said in relief. "Let me out of here please, it was stupid, I'm sorry." She started as Abigail raised her hands to stop her.

"No, I don't want to hear it." Abigail said shaking her head.

"They were ready to throw Finn out of the gate." Raven tried to explain.

"Can I leave?" Adhaya spoke up as she walked over to the two not wanting to be there.

"Bellamy is right outside." Abigail said with a nod and Adhaya gave a nod. Adhaya was walking out the cell when she met the eyes of another.

"Jaha." Adhaya said sternly, she had no idea how she didn't see him at first it she wished she never had.

"Adhaya, you grew so much." Jaha said almost in awe. Adhaya's lip twitched wanting to growl, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"No thanks to you." She snarled as she walked past him and walked out of the cell. She saw Bellamy leaning against the wall his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey, Bell." Adhaya said as she walked over to him, his head snapped up as he lets out a sigh of relief walking over to her and pulled her into his embrace.

"Don't do that again, I was worried." Bellamy whispered as she hugged back confused.

"Why? I was just in a cell." Adhaya stated. Bellamy pulled away slightly as he looked at her eyes.

"I just was." Bellamy said giving her a smile, he leaned down and pecked her lips making her smile. "I love you, okey?" He said, Adhaya flurried her eyebrows and nod.

"I love you as well." She whispered looking at his eyes.

,

Adhaya stood there watching the front gate as she heard chanting. She knew instantly what they were saying. Bellamy had his arm around her waist as her arms were crossed around her chest. "I am sorry." She whispered as she watched the Grounders marching.

"For what?" Bellamy whispered looking down at her, she kept staring at the front.

"I want to feel bad for Finn, I really do... but I do not." She stated as she kept looking at the same direction not wanting to meet his eyes. "As much as I try to care... I just cannot." She whispered.

Bellamy didn't know what to say, so he just leaned down and kissed the side of her head. "As long as you tried... I understand."

"He killed innocent people, Bellamy. I understand that we were with him since day one but we cannot help someone we cannot save." She stated looking up to him.

"We can try." He said lowly with a heavy breath as Abigail walked up to the gate.

"Open the gate!" Abigail ordered as the gates opened and she walked in front of two Grounders on horses.

"Where's the boy?" One of the Grounders questioned as Abigail looked up at them.

"We're not giving him up." Abigail stated. "We're ready to fight. If that's what it comes to." She said faking her confidence to mask the fear. The Grounders looked at her before they turned their horses around and they took off.

"Watch the woods! Watch the woods for any movement!" A guard yelled as they look at the woods.

"Movement on the tree line!" A guard yelled as the guards point their guns.

"Don't shoot." Abigail ordered, a male came out of the forest making Adhaya look at him confused.

"Marcus Kane." Bellamy told her making her nod and let out a sigh. Adhaya overheard their conversation as they passed by the camp and into the Ark.

"He bought us time." Adhaya whispered to Bellamy. "He bought Finn some time." She whispered to herself, Adhaya turned her body around towards him as she lets out a heavy sigh. "Bellamy." She said lowly. She needs to tell him.

He looked down at her watching her place her head on his chest. "What is it?" He whispered softly.

"I am dead." She whispered as her nose burned signalling that she was close to tear up.

"What?" He questioned confused, she looked up meeting her eyes as tears stung them.

"Obysseus said that... I died. I heard the explosion, Bell. I felt my body burn. Obysseus said that when I died... a piece of me went with it." Adhaya whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek. Bellamy stared at him. "I can feel it. I feel like I am empty, I want to feel something other than anger."

Bellamy looked at her hurt, it was like he could feel her pain, he could feel her. "It's going to be okey." He whispered as he pulled her into his embrace.

"I wish."

,

"You were in there for a long time." Bellamy stated as Abigail walked out the Ark. Adhaya was still close to him, she felt better than she had in a long while.

"There was a lot to talk about." Was all Abigail said as she kept walking and the couple trailed after her.

"About? What is happening?" Adhaya pressed as she followed.

"There was a lot to talk about." Abigail repeated but that didn't answer any of Adhaya's questions.

"Hey, we're nit handing him over to the Grounders." Bellamy stated as Abigail stood in front of them.

"Step aside now." Abigail ordered. "We're all trying to find a way out of this." She said and walked away.

"Bell, if you want to help Finn, do it now." Adhaya said as she turned towards him.

"I want you here." Bellamy said looking at her in the eye.

"No way, literally protecting Finn might be the most fun thing that will happen today." Adhaya said with a lopsided smile.

"Worth a try."

,

"Well this is boring." Adhaya said as she sat on the floor of the drop ship, Bellamy looks at her amused.

"We can make it more fun." Bellamy said with a smirk making her look at him amused but then a noice was heard from the outside making them look at the door as Raven bursted in.

"Are they here yet?" Raven asked and Adhaya shook her head 'no' as she stood up crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll go check." She said as she walked outside.

"Now back to what we were saying." Bellamy said turning to Adhaya making her look at him with a raised eyebrow as he walked over to her.

"Not the time, Blake." Adhaya said amused as Raven walked in again making Bellamy sigh.

"Still no sign of them." Raven said getting anxious.

"Where are they?" Bellamy muttered to himself.

"We shouldn't slip up." Raven mumbled shaking her head.

"I told you!" Adhaya said pointing at Raven who scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Well it's a better idea than having Finn killed!" Raven said raising her voice glaring at Adhaya.

"Really? Because by the looks at it, Birdie, he could be dead for all we know." Adhaya said taking a step towards her but Bellamy grabbed her waist pulling her back.

"Calm down." Bellamy whispered to Adhaya's ear making Raven scoff and Adhaya growled.

"Someone is coming." Adhaya said hearing footsteps getting near. Bellamy and Raven raised their guns but Adhaya didn't bother knowing who it is by the scent. "Murphy." She stated before he walked in raising his hands seeing the guns.

<>

Sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.4K 35
BOOK 2 OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE SERIES "You used to know me." I murmur, staring at my hands as if they show the blood that coats them. "No," Bellamy sha...
43.5K 1.4K 24
" we're broken children in a world that has a desperate cry for help but can't be heard. " - the 100 ; season 1-2 bellamy blake x oc book one
95.8K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...