Orphic (#1 in the Hajar serie...

By luhhgends

"You can't love someone back to life, Israfil." She whispered. Her chest heaved with desperation, her heart t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
IMPORTANT
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
important
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
postlude
a confirmed sequel - occhiolism (#2 in the Hajar series)
get excited !!!!

prelude

6.1K 117 80
By luhhgends

© 2018 LUHHGENDS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

any unauthorized distributions or publications of this book will be handled appropriately.

this book, storyline and its characters are a work of fiction. any similarities to real sitiuations and/or persons are coincidental.

--

s y n o p s i s ;

"You can't love someone back to life, Israfil."  Her chest heaved with desperation, her heart throbbing against her rib cage.

He shook his head, adamant on denying what she said. "You can try," Israfil responded softly. "Let me love you, Farah."

-

In a society of lies and deceit, there is no truth. Farah Placencio had been alive, but not living. After a failed suicide attempt reeled a mysterious Alpha male closer to her, she held caution close to her chest and kept her eyes open for any signs of danger. An abusive relationship ruled over her life until she was thrown into the world of the supernatural.

c a s t ;

FARAH PLACENCIO PLAYED BY RYAN DESTINY

--

ISRAFIL AAMER PLAYED BY TONI MAHFUD.

--

NOAH SCHNIEDER PLAYED BY LUCKY BLUE SMITH

f o r e w a r n i n g ;

if you have a problem with interracial relationships, or any of the ethnicities or POC selected as characters, you can fuck off. as someone who is multiethnic, i seriously will not tolerate racism or bigotry of any sort. you don't like my book? fine. go find another where all of the characters are white. (no, i don't have anything against white people im partly white so don't even come for me) but i don't want to hear you shitting on my book because of the color of someone's skin.

and for those of you who are wondering why i didn't put interracial in the title of the book is because it is not relevant to the storyline. diversity is a part of who we are as a society. interracial relationships are normal. i won't basically an emphasis on something that's completely ordinary. you don't see (white x white) or (black x black) etc because it's not important. the same is to be said about interracial relationships.

i m p o r t a n t ;

this book is considered a spinoff from my other book, 'Him'. It is based on one of the characters, Israfil. By no means do you have to read that book first, because this is not a series, however, it might help to get an idea of a few characters.

WARNING; this book contains vulgar language, violence, mention, and discussion of consensual and nonconsensual sex.

d e d i c a t  i o n ;

this book is dedicated to those suffering from an illness you cannot see, for it lives in their brain. depression, sexual assault and suicide are all both to be taken seriously, and if you are a victim of such, i urge you to please seek out help if you need it. you are not alone in this world, there are people that care and love for you.

if you, or someone you know, needs help, please call these numbers;

1 - 8 0 0 - 2 7 3 - 8 2 5 5  (suicide hotline)

1 - 8 0 0 - 6 5 6 - 4 6 7 3 (sexual assault hotline)

a u th o r ' s    n o t e  ;

i hope you enjoy this story. (:

i really enjoy seeing you guys comment and vote, so let me know what you think!

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me !! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.3K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
933K 27.2K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
601K 18.7K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...