Into you - A IAMWILDCAT x rea...

By QueenCoconut2020

You and Tyler become closer after his unfortunate break up with his girlfriend.. but how close is close? Let'... More

Chapter 1 - Skype.
Chapter 2 - Alone.
Chapter - 4 Welcome Tyler!
Chapter - 5 Settling
Chapter 6 -Lunch
Chapter seven- mistakes.
Chapter eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Not an update.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twleve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen SMUT.
Not a chapter again im so sorry!
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter one of the sequal is out!

Chapter - 3 Alone part two.

1.4K 41 37
By QueenCoconut2020

Your point of view.
______________
I give Tyler part of my attention as for I'm editing videos.

"So I received your message earlier I didn't try to ignore you I just didn't know how to answer it." Tyler explains.

I shake my head. "No worries! I could've figured I was just worried is all." I tell him with a smile on my face.

A small silence filled the call besides the clicks from our mouses.

"If you don't mind me asking.. what happened between you and her?" I asked turning my full attention to my computer screen.

Tyler gives me the side eye look and breathes in.

"Weelll... um, funny story I was actually watching your videos to help me sleep because I really haven't been and Riley caught me.. you see Riley never liked you seeing that you were another female so I wasn't allowed to really have any type of communication with you because she said it'll fix us which really it didn't it just made it worse SO when I told her I wasn't going to tell you to piss off she left me for another dude." Tyler explains as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Yikes, that's rough.. I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"Hey.. don't feel bad at all this wasn't your fault she was just insane." Tyler assured.

Which made me giggle because of what Evan said earlier.

"What's funny?" Asked Tyler raising his eyebrow.

"I, er, nothing." I say quickly.

Tyler looks at me funny but shrugs it off.

Tyler leans back into his chair and looks directly into his camera and crosses his arms.

"So what's wrong with you?" Tyler says out of absolutely nowhere.

My eyes widen and my heart beats fast.

"Huh?" I hesitate.

"I found out a few days ago what happened (Y/N).. it's in the news.. why didn't you tell us?" Tyler calmly asks.

I felt tears threatening the brim of my eyes and I felt myself get shaky.

"We all care for you (Y/N).." Tyler adds.

"I- I didn't want to stress you guys with my issues.. you know I hate being a burden." I said through the stinging pain in my throat from trying to keep from crying.

"(Y/N) never.. ever hide something like that again regardless of what's going on we are your friends you're never a burden and don't hold your tears back.. let it go I really will not judge you." Tyler tells me in a soft tone.

So I did I let the tears stream down my face.

"H-how many of you know..?" I asked with a shaky tone.

"Just me as of now, but the rest do suspect somethings wrong because you haven't uploaded to your vlog channel in a while plus you haven't been acting right." Tyler states.

I sigh and hang my head.

"Are you alone?" He asks.

I nod my head and wipe some tears from my face.

"No family?" He asks again.

"I mean.. I have family but I bump heads with my mom when I'm there so I wouldn't want to stay there more than a night." I tell him honestly.

We sit there in silence as I hear constant clicking on Tyler's side. He sighs and smiles.

"Well, see you in a few hours make sure to pick me up from the airport." Tyler quickly says and hangs up.

"WHAT?!" I yell in straight panic.

Soon I received a message from Tyler.

Iamtyler: "I should arrive somewhere close to noon or exactly noon, I decided to do this because well, one we both need a friend and two, Vidcon there starts in a little over a week so it doesn't hurt to leave a week early. My mom is watching my dogs so it's all good.. see you soon (Y/N)."

I couldn't move I was in utter shock this all is happening way too fast! What about my dogs? How will they act?!what about my brothers?!... oh god... what about my BROTHERS?!!

I was panicking so much I was pacing and started cleaning the house.

God.. where is he going to sta- I cut myself off as I stare at Daria's empty room.

"Son of a bitch" I mumble and I walk in and switch on the light. I see our corgi Bubbles sleeping at the end of her empty bed.. Bubbles was her baby.. Bubbles doesn't quite understand why she isn't there.. I sigh her cat Tumbles seems to understand from day one seeing that she's been antisocial since.

Her room was partially empty from here her parents grabbed some of her belongings for safe keeping and memories. All I have is my part of the best friend locket which has her photo in it.. she was buried with her half of the locket with Carrie and I in it.

On the night stand was our senior photos. I sit on her bed and I take a very good look at it. In the photo we stood together her arm around me and mine around her.. and Carrie in the back with her shiny blue eyes and long blonde hair that curls at the end.. Daria was so pretty as well as her hazel eyes glow and her light brown hair lightly brushed upon her shoulders. her face lightly kissed with freckles. They both are insanely beautiful.

I sigh and set the photo of us down and pick up the stuffed elephant I gave her back in preschool and hold it close. Her parents decided to leave that here with me because it was something they knew that this was in our lives for a long while. I hold it close and start crying.

Tyler's right I shouldn't keep my feelings pent up I should let them go.. it'll make things easier. Bubbles crawls into my lap with her ears back and my red and white husky, Zero comes trotting in worried as well. He sits in front of me while he rests his head on my thigh as I cry into the stuffed elephant.

This went on for a while until I heard my Skype ring go off.

Who could that be? I set the elephant down and wipe my eyes. I make my way to my room to see it was Carrie! I quickly answer it.

"I MISS YOU!!!" I yell.

"HOLY SHIT I MISS YOU TOO BITCH!" Carrie yells back.

"When are you coming back?!" I exclaimed.

"Errmmm sometime tomorrow I can't miss too much school... what's tomorrow for school? Like what classes?" She asks.

"Hmm, none!" I smile.

Carrie gives me a blank expression, then a confused one.

"Senior sskkiiippp daaayy~" I sing.

"Aw Hell Yeah! Fuck Thursday's!" She yells.

I nod in agreement, I don't know why but she hated Thursday's when that day is closer to Friday!

"Sooo how are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Ah, I still feel like shit.. I've been crying still it comes in waves.. how about you?" She asks.

"I Um.. well.." I start.

"You've been holding it in huh?" She finishes.

I give her the guilty look and nod.

"Ugh typical (Y/N) you gotta let it out!" Scolds Carrie who is fighting to try to get a snickers open.

I giggle and I nod. "I know Tyler already told me it's not good." I reply.

The chat goes silent ah fuck.

" Ooh who's Tyylleeeerrrrr?" She teases.

"You know Tyler.. Iamwildcat on YouTube? I play with him and his friends on occasion." I explain.

Carries eyes widen. "Wow! You and Tyler talking? So he doesn't hate your guts?" She asks with a mouth full of snickers.

Ew Carrie.. "Uh, no! Which is crazy him and his girlfriend recently broke up because he watched one of my videos to help him sleep and his now ex left him for someone else seeing that he wasn't going to tell me to leave she was the reason why he doesn't talk to me but now with all of that being said he knew about what happened.. told him the story on that and now he's going to be here tomorrow morning." I explain casually to her.

"Wow what a psycho..- WAIT WHAT?!" She yells.

I flinched at her sudden outburst. "What?!" I yell.

"NO WAY THAT THE TYLER IS COMING TO STAY WITH YOU!!" She yells in what seems to be excitement.

I nodded my head slowly not understanding why she was flipping out over this.

Carrie took a sharp deep breath. "SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPAHIP" Carrie yelled.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "In your dreams sis." I said.

Carrie calmed down and smiled. "How long is he staying?" She asked.

"Erm.. I guess until Vidcon is over he's coming a week early because of our issues." I explained.

She nods "so I guess all of the guys know about.. her right?" She asks with pain in her voice.

I shook my head. "Just him, he didn't want to say anything because he was more concerned as to why I wasn't speaking about it or showing any emotion."

She nods and looks away nibbling at her snickers.

I sigh "I'm super nervous though.. I never met Tyler in person." I changed the subject nonchalantly.

"What?! Really you haven't met him in person? Have you even met any of the guys?!" She asks shocked.

"Nope! Only Craig and that's only because when you, Daria and I took a vacation down to Los Angela's you chased me down with a blood thirsty spider and I ran into him spilling his coffee aaaallll over him." I giggle at the memory.

Carrie cracks up at the memory also.

"GOD that was wonderful I was called every name in the book!" She laughs.

I nodded and laughed with her.. this is the most I smiled since the incident and I have to admit it felt great.

"Well chickadee I should get to bed I have a flight to catch plus you gotta grab Tylleeeerrr." She cooed.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"If this doesn't become a ship by the end of this I am BUSTING DOWN THE DOORS AND THROWING THE ANCHOR!" Carrie yells.

"God! Girl Tyler would never like me like that! I'm sure I'm not his type, chick." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah you always say that then BAM they fall in love with your fine aaazzz... anyways goodnight! I love you!" She smiles.

"I love you too! Goodnight sweet dreams." I tell her.

She gives me those goofy smile and hangs up.

That was absolutely wonderful... I needed that. I check to time to see that is was exactly two in the morning I get up from my desk to switch my light off and plop down onto my bed letting sleep consume me.
______________

There will be more Tyler and the reader next chapter I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
509 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
1.9K 72 23
Have you ever been in a distance relationship, even if your partner stays in the same city? Miss Basu and Mr. Singh, the batchmates in the college, f...
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]