[Reader x Various] Various Ki...

By evafan24

There are various kisses used to express different kinds of feelings. Some kisses express intimacy while othe... More

Shino Aburame - First Kiss
Naruto Uzumaki - Pocky Kiss
Izzy Izumi - Virtual Kiss
Tai Kamiya - Stolen Kiss
Shikamaru Nara - Make-Up Kiss
Sasuke Uchiha - Sharing Kiss

Davis Motomiya - Forehead Kiss

4.6K 51 19
By evafan24

It was just another day at school for the DigiDestined. Cody was reading aloud in his English class, Yolei was concocting another scientific experiment… which proceeded to blow up in her face. And T.K., Kari, Davis, and [Name] were in gym class. Yup, all was normal and serene.

“OW!”

Well, for the most part anyway…

“Kari, you stepped on my foot!”

“Sorry about that [Name],” Kari apologized with a sheepish smile.

[Name] sighed in aggravation, nursing her throbbing foot.

“This is why I hate gym class. Why can’t we play basketball with the boys? I’d rather shoot some hoops than spin around like some stupid ballerina,” [Name] grumbled under her breath.

“At least we get to watch them play.” Kari shrugged her shoulders, glancing over at the boys standing on the other side of the gym.

“That doesn’t make me feel any better. Davis and T.K. don’t know how lucky they’ve got it.”

[Name] and Kari watched with the rest of their female classmates as the boys warmed up for their basketball game.

“Alright, nothing but the net,” Davis bragged, twirling the basketball on his finger.

“I didn’t think it was possible for Davis’s ego to get any bigger than it already is.” [Name] rolled her eyes in annoyance as Davis proceeded to boast about how great he was at soccer and basketball.

“Well, that’s Davis for ya.” Kari giggled.

Despite [Name]’s distaste for Davis’s display of arrogance and impulsive behavior, Kari knew as well as everyone else that [Name] had a bit of a crush on Davis… except for Davis that is. [Name] didn’t hold a grudge against Kari just because Davis liked the brunette, but she couldn’t help but feel a little envious of her. Who wouldn’t in her position?

“So you gonna cheer for Davis?” Kari smiled playfully at [Name] who scowled and blushed at Kari’s teasing.

“Don’t even go there.” [Name] frowned indignantly.

Kari giggled before turning her eyes towards the boys again. “Go T.K.!” Kari shouted, waving a hand in his direction.

The girls watched as the gym teacher held the ball at the center of the gym floor, his whistle nestled between his lips.

“Don’t break a leg out there Davis!” [Name] shouted, shooting a smirk in his direction.

“Gee, thanks for the moral support, [Name],” Davis mumbled sarcastically under his breath, positioning himself on the court.

Davis didn’t know why [Name] gave him such a hard time sometimes. There were days when she seemed angry at him for no reason… or so he thought. And there were other days where she was nice and helpful to him when nobody else was. Like the time she let him copy her homework when he forgot to do his, or giving him half of her bento when he wanted more to eat for lunch. Overall, Davis considered [Name] to be a really good friend, but sometimes she was just downright confusing.

‘I don’t think I’ll ever understand girls,’ Davis thought.

As the basketball was tossed in the air, T.K. caught the ball and dribbled it down the court. Davis quickly headed towards T.K. to attempt to steal the ball, but the blond easily evaded him and shot the ball into the basket. The girls cheered for T.K., with the exception of [Name] who was staring at the annoyed looking Davis.

“C’mon you guys, you gotta learn to pass the ball!” Davis shouted at his teammates.

Davis caught the ball once it was thrown to him and he proceeded to dribble it down the court in the same fashion T.K. had just done. He suddenly tripped and fell onto the gym floor, losing his grip on the ball.

“Ooh, that’s gotta hurt.” [Name] cringed slightly.

The girls giggled at Davis’s mishap which only caused him to blush from embarrassment. [Name] simply sighed and shook her head before following the girls out of the gymnasium.

“Typical goggle-head,” [Name] sighed and followed after the girls. She briefly turned her head only to see the basketball get sent directly at Davis’s face.

“I wonder what’s keeping Cody and Yolei,” [Name] pondered allowed, staring down at her wrist-watch.

Hopmon, [Name]’s In-Training Digimon, sat on [Name]’s shoulder. “Where ever they are, we’ll have to head to the Digital World as soon as we can to clean up the damage that was done by the Digimon Emperor,” Hopmon reminded.

“I know, I know. I was kind of hoping for some action though,” [Name] sighed, casually placing her hands behind her head.

“Be careful what you wish for [Name],” Kari warned. “Besides, it’s probably better that things are peaceful in the Digital World after all the trouble we’ve gone through to keep it that way.”

“She’s got a point though [Name].” Davis nodded his head, glancing in Kari’s direction.

“That coming from you, Davis, I can’t say I’m surprised,” [Name] grumbled under her breath.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Davis flared up, shooting a glare at [Name].

“Don’t worry your pretty little goggle-head about it.” [Name] waved it off dismissively which only angered Davis even further until he realized what she had just said.

“Huh, pretty?” Davis blinked dumbly.

“It’s a figure of speech.” [Name] turned away so that her back was facing Davis as she began to blush.

T.K. and Kari exchanged glances for a moment before they giggled.

“What’s so funny, huh?” Davis turned to T.K. and Kari with a suspicious look in his eyes.

“It’s nothing Davis.” Kari reassured Davis.

“Man, what’s with you guys today?” Davis huffed.

“Sorry we’re late.” Cody and Yolei stepped into the computer lab with their Digimon hiding in their backpacks.

“Well, look who decided to show up.” Davis glared at the two latecomers.

“You’ll have to excuse Davis. He’s not in the best of moods after what happened today.” T.K. smiled in a sheepish manner.

Yolei nodded before pulling out her Digivice and holding it in front of the computer. “Well, anyway, now that we’re all here, you guys ready to go?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” [Name] nodded in reply, pulling out her light purple colored Digivice.

“Alright then, Digi-Port open!”

“Alright, so who’s going to take care of the farm lands? The Digimon don’t need all three of us going to help.” [Name] asked as she scratched the back of her head.

“We’ll play rock-paper-scissors for it,” Davis suggested.

“Sounds fair to me,” Kari agreed with a small nod.

“Fine,” [Name] sighed.

“Rock, Paper, Scissors shoot!” Davis and [Name] both held out paper while Kari held out scissors.

“Dang it,” [Name] and her Rookie Digimon, Monodramon, sighed in defeat.

“No fair,” Davis and Veemon whined in unison, kicking at the dirt.

“Yes! Let’s go, Gatomon!” Kari cheered and Gatomon smiled and followed after her as they headed to the farm.

“I guess that just leaves the beach and the lake.” Yolei closed up the D-Terminal before looking up at Davis and [Name]. “Since there are six of us, we’ll have two people taking care of one area.”

"Cool, then Veemon and I will take the lake. Let's go Veemon." Davis and Veemon marched off towards the lake.

"Guess I'll tag along with Davis.” [Name] pointed a thumb in Davis’s direction before she ran ahead of Davis. “C’mon goggle-head, pick up the pace.”

“Stop calling me that!” Davis shouted before he ran after [Name].

Yolei shook her head in amusement before she proceeded to head to the beach with Hawkmon.

“Hey guys, why do you think T.J. and Kari are always hanging out together?” Davis suddenly asked.

“Because they’re friends?” [Name] blandly replied.

“But did you see the way Kari cheered for him today? You were there when it happened,” Davis pointed out.

“So what? It’s not like it means anything. You’re making a big deal out of nothing Davis.” [Name] shrugged her shoulder in a careless fashion.

[Name] didn’t know how or why she put up with Davis’s constant whining about his unrequited feelings for Kari. Maybe it was because she understood on some level what that was like. The only difference was that Davis was too oblivious to realize that a certain [h/c] haired girl had a crush on him. But Kari, as well as the rest of the DigiDestined, knew about Davis’s crush on Kari.

“How about you Veemon, didn’t you notice?” Davis turned to the blue skinned Digimon.

“Sorry, I didn’t really notice. I was too busy watching Gatomon dancing with Patamon,” Veemon admitted with a blush.

‘Like tamer, like Digimon…’ [Name] shook her head in half-amusement.

“If we want Kari and Gatomon to like us, we’re gonna have to change.” Davis declared, earning a nod from Veemon.

[Name] and Monodramon exchanged glances before staring back at the boys.

‘He’s joking, right…?’ Then again, this WAS Davis she was talking about. He’s been known to do some pretty crazy stuff.

“So what do you think we should do Davis?” Veemon asked.

“We gotta make them notice us.” Davis nodded thoughtfully, putting a hand on his chin. “I bet I’d get Kari’s attention if I was a better basketball player and wipe the floor with T.S.”

“Seriously Davis, how hard is it to say the name T.K. anyway?” [Name] stared at Davis, as if questioning his level of stupidity.

“And I bet if I was a good dancer, I’d impress Gatomon.” Veemon chirped.

‘Aaaaand they're not listening…’ [Name]’s eye twitched in irritation as Davis and Veemon began to daydream at the thought of making their dreams of wooing Kari and Gatomon a reality.

“Are your goggles on too tight or what?” [Name] pulled back the goggles on Davis’s forehead like a slingshot before she released it, causing it to painfully snap back to his forehead.

“OW! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!” Davis shouted, nursing the red mark on his forehead.

“Stupid, you won’t impress Kari by trying to change yourself.” [Name] sighed as if it were obvious.

“Then what do you suggest?” Davis scowled and re-adjusted his goggles.

“Take it from a girl’s perspective, Davis. Don’t try and change who you are. Besides, even if Kari did like the ‘new and improved’ you, that wouldn’t be the real Davis I know,” [Name] explained.

Davis stared at her slightly taken aback by her words, but he nodded thoughtfully and smiled. “I think I understand now.”

“Yeah, don’t ever try to change yourself Davis.” [Name] smiled softly. “Because you’ve already got someone that–“

Davis cut [Name] off, holding up a finger. “Then that only leaves us one option. Veemon, if you learn to digivolve to your Champion level, you can become a better dancer. I bet your Champion form could show Angemon a thing or two. That’ll win them both over for sure!”

‘He still doesn’t get it…’ [Name] slapped a hand over her forehead as Davis and Veemon proceeded to ramble on about digivolving into the most epic Digimon ever.

“Davis, you moron…” [Name] frowned before she reached out and yanked his goggles back again.

Davis yelped. “[Name], don’t–“

Davis flinched, waiting for the goggles to smack his forehead like before. Instead, he felt a soft pair of lips gently press up against his forehead before the goggles were gently released and readjusted.

“H-Huh…?” Davis turned red, gaping at [Name] who had her back facing him.

“Don’t ever change, Davis.” [Name] looked over her shoulder to shoot Davis a small smile. “Because you’ve already got someone that likes you for who you are.”

And with that, [Name] began to walk off with her Digimon tailing behind her, leaving behind a dumbfounded Veemon and a flustered Davis.

“Wait, you mean ‘like me’ or you really like… [Name], WAIT UP!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.7K 15
What are you supposed to do when your best friend falls in love with you? Or how about when your sensei falls in love with you? Or yet when they both...
175K 4.3K 25
After the 3rd Great Shinobi War was won, the struggle of regaining what has been lost was the next challenge for the Shinobi's of Konohagakure. Sakur...
15.1K 746 25
This is a Naruto fan-fiction about Sasunaru {The shipping between Naruto and Sasuke}. Naruto finds a new home but along the way does he find a new so...
41 3 3
With only three days, what can you do? Exchange one last kiss. For Chihaya, it was one of love. For Tsubaki, it was one of peace. Ishida made one...