Into you - A IAMWILDCAT x rea...

De QueenCoconut2020

You and Tyler become closer after his unfortunate break up with his girlfriend.. but how close is close? Let'... Mais

Chapter 1 - Skype.
Chapter - 3 Alone part two.
Chapter - 4 Welcome Tyler!
Chapter - 5 Settling
Chapter 6 -Lunch
Chapter seven- mistakes.
Chapter eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Not an update.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twleve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen SMUT.
Not a chapter again im so sorry!
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter one of the sequal is out!

Chapter 2 - Alone.

1.5K 51 26
De QueenCoconut2020

Your point of view.
——————————
The final bell of the day rings and everyone gets out of their desks and runs towards he hallway. I start packing my stuff and I look at the empty desk next to me and I shiver.

"How are you holding up?" My science  teacher Mr. Gibson asked.

"Um.. I can't really tell you because I don't know, all I know is it's been lonely." I state truthfully.

Mr. Gibson gives me this half smile and hugs me.

"It'll get better eventually." He tells me while letting go.

I give him a lousy smile and I thank him and walk out. I really do miss my best friend Daria, unfortunately some guy killed her a few weeks ago because she told this guy that she didn't want anything more than a friendship with him. So now I'm left alone in a two bedroom house with her cat and dog along with my cat and dog.

"Attention all Belmont Academy students! Testing will be next week so don't forget to get decent sleep, eat a healthy breakfast and more importantly be on time! That is all have a wonderful day students."

Well, that's one thing good out of this, I don't have to take that stupid test, seniors tend to get out of school earlier because of graduation. I walk out of the double doors and out to the parking lot to my car. It's a Toyota Corolla S.E, really nice car. I open it and sit in the driver side with my door open as I wait for my two younger brothers to head out.

In the mean time I was receiving a call from Evan, which is odd because I don't usually get personal calls from him. As confused as I was I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"(Y/N)! Where are you? Sounds like you're in a giant crowd." Evan asks.

"Oh um. Sorry." I say as I close my car door. "School just let out so yeah, everyone is loud." I added.

"I see." He replies.

"Mmhm. So why did you call me?"

"It's about.. well.. um Tyler and Riley." Evan says.

"Okay? What about Tyler and Riley?" I asked hoping he'd speed this up.

"They broke up for some unknown reason and Tyler has been moody, since we really don't know how Tyler feels about you, you should watch yourself." Evan warns.

"Oh jeez.. hope he's alright that's three years right there." I said rubbing the back of my neck sympathetically.

"Ah, he'll be alright it's for the best anyways Riley has always been a crazy Bitch." Bluntly states Evan.

I start laughing in shock because I didn't expect that out of Evan at all.

I look up to see my brothers approaching my car.

"Hey Ev, I gotta go take my brothers back from where they came." I say with a slight giggle.

He laughs and says his goodbyes and hangs up.

My fifteen year old brother knocks on the passenger window. I unlock the front and back door so they both could get in.

"Hi sis!!!" Eli, my ten year old brother yells from the back seat.

I cover my ear and laugh. "Hi Eli how was school?" I asked him.

"STUPPPIIDDD" He yells again but in a deep demonic tone.

I shake my head laughing and I turn to Koda, my other brother.

He looks up from his phone at me.

"Um hi sis?" He says with a slight laugh.

"Um, hi bro? How was your day sir?" I asked smart assy.

"Good good." He says turning his attention to his phone.

I roll my eyes and start my car and drive off. Koda is in that age where he's too cool for sister love, he'll grow out of it eventually I just know he will I just miss him I dread when Eli gets to that age I love him a lot.

The car ride to our parents home is quiet as usual but it's nice, the radio playing and the boys singing along quietly to the songs makes me happy.

I wish I was still living with them but I moved out at eighteen because the boys wouldn't leave me alone and I never got along with my mom.. we only seem to get along when we aren't in the same place for a long period of time, we were always going at it plus I was with Daria and Carrie who went back to New York with her family to recover from all of this. Who knew right?

I pull into the driveway of our parentals house and honked my horn. The boys get out of the car and tell me they love me as usual but more so since Daria has been gone seeing that she's been with me since diaper days and is just checking in on me.. I love them so much. They shut my door and my mom comes rushing out. I roll down my window.

"Hi ma!" I yell.

She giggles." I honey how are you doing?" She asks me while leaning in my car.

"Eh, not doing good, but not doing bad." I tell her.

She nods clearly having sadness in her eyes because she knows how hurt I am plus that was like her second daughter aside from my older brothers daughter and Carrie who's been with us since second grade.

"I love you honey, and if you need to come sleep over here dad would love to see you again and speak with you, he hasn't seen you since the funeral." She tells me.

I nod. Even though the funeral wasn't that long ago I do know what he means we rarely see each other anymore which sucks, he's always working and I'm always working with YouTube and the skating rink on the weekends.

"I may take your offer on that mama." I say in a Johnny Bravo tone.

"Please do." She says laughing.

"Well imma let you go before the boys destroy the house. I may need you to baby sit too here for the rest of the week if that's okay with you? No one will be home." She tells me.

"Can do, just send them my way like you do I won't mind." I tell her.

She nods and smiles she backs away from my car as I roll my window up and start backing out of their driveway she starts waving and I wave back and drive off.
—————
I arrive home and all the dogs and cats are at my feet. I throw my book bag down and travel upstairs to my room where my computer is located and texted Tyler.

(Your/Skype name/): "Hey Ty.. hope you're alright I heard what happened and I feel so bad.. if you ever need to talk I'm right here when you need me."

I hesitated but I pressed send and stared at my screen. Not entirely sure how this will go because again, I have no clue how he feels about me at all whatsoever. I shake my head and I go downstairs into the empty space of the living room where my recording studio is at.

For the video I plan to do mouth sounds and inaudible whisper reading a book. I go to the book shelf and grab a random book. "Diary of a wimpy kid" for fucks sake- oh well they won't understand what I'm saying it's all good. I toss the book on the table and I set my camera up and I start recording.
———————
I decided to record more than just the book reading for my channel seeing that I forgot that some YouTube event is happening here in Seattle and I've been invited to go along with the guys that I never really met in person, I mean only Craig and he was the one who recruited me into the group a year ago.

With all the video recording it was night time, eight forty five in the evening if you will. I grab my camera and I walk upstairs to edit these videos to get them done and over with. I fling open my bedroom door not even looking at Daria's old room because it still makes me feel empty. I sigh and sit down in my fancy rolly chair.

I wiggle my mouse to wake my computer up and what do you know? The guys are on Skype still. I press the group call which automatically joins me in and all I see is Lui and Tyler.

"Aw man!" Lui says in his squeaker voice.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything?" I asked shyly.

Lui shakes his head. "Nope! Just everyone went to bed and I'm about to do so as well, we just didn't get to talk to you all day today." Explains a yawning Lui.

"I see" I reply with a smile.

I check my messages to see that Tyler didn't message back which kicks my anxiety up because Lui is about to leave me with someone who may hate me.

"Well, goodnight guys!" Lui says as he hangs up.

I swallow the lump in my throat and I look at Tyler.

"S-so um.. I should g-" I start.

"Wait.." Tyler interrupts.

I look at my screen to see a clearly distraught Tyler.

"Don't go.. I need someone to speak to.." he finishes.

My eyes widen in shock..

"Oh, Okay." I say.

_____________
To be continued.......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

509 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
183 42 22
2 people, same university. Both have very similar backstories. Both grew up without their biological parents. Neither know who their parents are, and...
1.9K 72 23
Have you ever been in a distance relationship, even if your partner stays in the same city? Miss Basu and Mr. Singh, the batchmates in the college, f...
78 12 19
What will happen when unplanned feelings get intertwined and appear at the surface? Will that cause everything between Samantha and Tyler to complica...