Things we lost | c.g fanfic [...

By twdamcily

⠀⠀ ⠀“What's your name?” ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀“Zoe. Zoe Taylor.” Zoe Taylor was just a normal girl when everything began. S... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge

Chapter 13

2.1K 73 3
By twdamcily

DARYL'S POV

I've been on the road to Woodbury for a good hour or so. The little shit Caden grabbed her. He's just a kid, none of us expected him to do that. No one expected him to know how to get her in a car and drive off with her in it. But he came from Woodbury, so I'm going there too. For some reason, Hershel offered to come with me. I turned him down, he's too busy tending to some people with this flu thing. Also, he'd just slow me down. I think that since he really tried to save Tom and it didn't work, he wanted to at least have Zoe live. I see that girl as my daughter. We have to find her.

   A couple of minuets later, I pull up to the gates around Woodbury. When everyone left, a few of the pathetic shits stayed put. Suck ups to the Governor. I go through the plan in my head. It's not about getting her out right now, it's about making sure she's there, and then going back for backup. I may be self dependent, but I'm no Merle. I'm not an idiot.

   I climb through a small hole in the back of a chain link fence, and just like that, I'm in. Jesus, if their 'soldiers' are as good as there security, then I may just be able to get Zoe without any backup.

Let's just hope for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 15.2K 51
As Carl and his group slowly and painfully survive the apocalypse, turns out someone else was too. (Y/n) was living in what was left of the world al...
8.9K 223 12
Carl Grimes is a good kid with a good heart. The apocalypse is no place to grow up. Carl had a good group of people with him the whole way. What if h...
260K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...
460 14 10
" In the end the only person you can rely on is yourself" Lucas and his sister Jessie must learn to survive in a world with no family left. They fin...