Lauren Jauregui Imagines (La...

By Thompson1317

It's the title I will start putting if Y/N is a male or female in each chapter More

First Book
Forgotten Anniversary Pt. 2
You get Hate
Sick
She is friends with her ex
She is friends with her ex Part 2
I'm back!!!
You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 1
You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 2
You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 3
You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 4
Author's note
Author's Note: Recommendations
You go to the Beach Pt. 1
You go to the Beach Pt. 2
You Write her a Song
You Write her a Song Pt. 2
YouTube: You Two do a Q&A
New Book!

Forgotten Anniversary

6.1K 73 1
By Thompson1317

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N can be male or female

Y/N's Pov

I woke up to a feeling that someone was starring at me. I looked to my left and saw my amazing girlfriend of 3 years, Lauren Jauregui. My beautiful green eyed goddess. She leaned over to me and pecked me on the lips then pulled back as I was smiling. I realized that today is our anniversary and that I'm going to propose to her, but my thoughts got cut off by my girlfriend. "Babe, I got to go to the studio. The girls need me. I'll be back later. Love you."

I didn't even have time to answer, she was already dressed and ran out the door. 'Did she forget that today was our anniversary?' I thought to myself.

I frowned, got up, and went to get ready. After I was done, I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. While eating, I got the ring I am going to propose with to Lauren as I thought, 'I hope she likes it.'

9pm

Lauren's still not home yet. Did she actually forget what today is. I am sitting on the couch watching TV when something on the TV came up.......... it was a photo of Lauren and Brad Simpson kissing. My heart shattered into a million pieces. 'I guess she forgot and cheated. I guess she doesn't care about me anymore.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so bad guys. Hopefully the chapters will be longer as the book progresses. Let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
283K 12.8K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.1M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
346K 7.4K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.