not in this lifetime? (hunter...

By Thewolfwitch

I am truly sorry to say that this book is up for adoption so if you want it then just message me ____________... More

Chatactors
Farwells X and X ships
Test X and X Creatures
Running X and X More Running
Cooking X like X a Pro
A girl X and X an library
This X dumb X Tower
Why X Him of X People
The X Waiting X Hours
Never X ending X Test
Began X Phase X four
Tagged :/
Mysterious twins NOT AN UPDATE
Author's note
1:Story time!!! (FACE REVEAL?)
A/N:I'm sorry my monkeys
BIG NEWS!!!!

Authors Note

52 1 2
By Thewolfwitch

Okay everyone it is in my deepest regret on what I am about to say, so I have just going to come out and say it and this is no joke I am going to discontinue this book for I can't get into the anime anymore there meant be a couple chapters left but at most it would go to the fighting tower because that is about how far I can take the anime with the Kurapaka and all that I just can't the anime is not giving me ideas it is sad and I can't get myself into it if you want to adopt it or anything just PM me and we will discuss it that is I have to say so bye I am truly sorry for the few of you who actually liked this book and wanted to see where it goes but I just can't write this book anymore. *bows and leaves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.1K 18
This is first stories so I'm sorry if it sucks, hopefully I'll get better as time passes. Anyway, to the story... This story is about a 12 year old g...
420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...
159K 8.4K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-𝗈lds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
281K 8.3K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...