BTS Smuts

By idontknowhername_

This is something I've decided I wanted to create for you guys. All kinds of smuts and ships will be included... More

Yoonmin #1
Taekook #1
Jikook #1
Vmin #1
NamJin #1
Sope #1
Yoonkook #1
Not An Update/Need Story Votes
I'm sorry, please forgive me. T-T
Here is the beginning of a new start!
Hello Again!
So...

Jikook (Hybrid) #2

7.3K 71 8
By idontknowhername_

top: Jungkook; bottom: Jimin

Jimin and Jungkook were soulmates as they found not long ago. But something that Jungkook never expected was for his mate to be a hybrid. Either way he still loves him with all of his heart. Jimin too loves him with everything he has. It was mid-summer and it was already hot enough so most of the time, the couple wouldn't be outside for long.

On one of the summer days, they were chilling inside on the sofa; Jimin was a bit more clingy than usual but none-the-less, Jungkook loved the attention. He would also seem to purr every so often. Jungkook wondered but never asked. He just assumed that it was coming to their two year anniversary that he was genuinly happy. Night was falling fast and the mates made their way off to bed.

The next morning, they both awoke but stayed there in bed. They were like that until noon just talking and memorizing each other's faces. Jungkook started to get hot with Jimin laying on top of him and the sun beating down on them through the window. So he just turned on the ceiling fan, that way he didn't have to move Jimin. Jimin started to rub his face onto the younger's chest as his ears twitch. Jungkook smiled and pet his head making Jimin coo. Slowly, the hybrid raised his ass into the air under the blanket (both being naked anyhow). "Oh?", Jungkook quirked an eyebrow smirking. Jimin started to claw at the sheets and hid his face on the younger's chest as he had a mix of mewls and coos leave his mouth. "What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook was concerned because sometimes when Jimin was in pain he would mewl...but not coo. Jimin struggled against his words. "..h-...heat-ah!", and he purrs and coos right after. 'First heat with me, huh?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Can I help? Should I help? Tell daddy what to do.", Jungkook demanded and rubbed his spine. He purred more and cooed once again. "Relieve my pai-ah! Please~", he mewled everytime he felt himself twitch with slick dripping. "...help..", a small whimper heard from the hybrid. Jungkook then grabbed his ass and pulled him up higher on himself where Jimin's face was hidden by his neck when he let out another whimper. Jimin was panting unable to control himself and pushed his ass more into Kook's hands. The younger started kneading the boy's ass and pushed the slick around his hole. "D-daddy~...", Jimin cooed and gasped, raising his ass higher. Jungkook suddenly shoved two, long fingers inside of Jimin's slick-dripping hole making him moan. "Ahh~ Kook-ah!" Jimin pushing back with just as much force when Jungkook pushed in. The younger started to get a solid boner himself at the mewls he hears. Tears of imense pleasure running down Jimin's face as he moans at every thrust of Kook's fingers.

"More...more, more, daddy. I need more!" Jungkook then removed himself from out underneath of Jimin and layed his face to the soft mattress with his ass still high and proud in the air, mewling with every movement. Slowly, Kook spread his mate's cheeks and buried his face in his slick and lapping his tongue over his puckered hole. "Ah-aah! Daddy~" Jimin clawed at the sheets as more tears fell. Jungkook loves every second before he makes it even better by thrusting his tongue in him with full force. "Fuck!" Jimin bites at the sheets this time keeping himself from breaking the mirrors with his scream. The hybrid kept on moving his hips back into Jungkook's face, making more friction for himself. The younger groaned at the action and moaned at the taste of Jimin, again, making the latter moan for another time. When Jimin was to lost in pleasure, Jungkook snuck in three fingers at once with his tongue literally making the elder scream and almost ripping the sheets with his nails. Jimin buried his face deeper into the mattress as Kook curled his tongue into him. The hybrid was in a deep sense of lust, he couldn't even remember his own name or where he was. Feeling Jungkook stretch him and pressing against a new area with every thrust. Jimin didn't even realize how long the younger's fingers were until he actually reached unknown areas, making everything ten times better.

Jungkook knew exactly where Jimin's prostate was but was waiting for the correct moment. When he figured it was, he bashed his fingers into the spongy ball beneath the skin causing Jimin to curl up his body, unable to stop moaning, closing his legs because every movement is too much for him. Jungkook moaned and smiled into him and slowed down, pulling out his fingers and tongue. The elder then got a breath in before the maknae smacked his ass. He mewled, raising his ass again while Jungkook's eyes darkened even more. He flipped Jimin around so he can see his beautiful face when he fucks him sensless. He didn't realize he was losing control so easily and it was Jimin's aura.

Lustful gazes catch, panting and smiling weakly at each other before Jimin reaches for Jungkook's neck. "Please...", he pants quietly. The younger leaned down, slowly molding his lips to his soulmate's, sharing everything they had. "Dear god, I love you.", Jungkook was captivated by the elder's beauty. Another wave hit Jimin as his body tensed and mewled with short coos, rubbing himself on Jungkook's thigh. The latter groaned at the action and watched his lover with amusment. He leaned down again to his ear to whisper, "Do you want daddy's help?" Jimin moaned softly in response as Jungkook blew cool air below the other's ear, catching the thin skin with his lips soon after. "Ah~ please..." Jungkook smirked and kissed down his body, leaving beautiful, purple hickeys here and there.

"Daddy, please hurry...I-...I need you now~ aah!" Another wave hits. He doesn't know how much more he can take. Jungkook grabs the lube from nearby and uses a bit on himself watching the elder under him. 'Being a good babyboy, spreading his legs wide for me. Only for me. Mine.' He thinks to himself, giving a devious smirk. Jimin couldn't take it when the younger just sat there, stroking himself and looking at him like that. He had to touch himself, so he reached down and rimmed his own slick, dripping hole and pushed inside himself, moaning in the process. Jimin could hear Jungkook's low groans and moans making him even more wet. "Touch me, please!"

"Please what!", Jungkook remarked as he was still watching the latter. "Ah~ please, daddy!" Jungkook pulled on Jimin's wrist to plant them above his head. "They stay there for now, okay?" The hybrid nodded while panting harshly, a shear of sweat covering his chest, face, and neck. Jungkook was mean and teased him again, rimming his hole and watching the other mewl. He pushed about half in before stopping and looking at Jimin's expression. Eyebrows were furrowed, biting his lip while his hands grabbed at the pillows behind his head, but he seemed to be good. The younger pushed the rest of the way in and leaned down to claim his lips again. Jimin moaned softly, feeling Jungkook's tongue wrap around his as he pulls out just enough to push back in. He keeps this pace until the elder speaks up. "Daddy...daddy..."

"Yes, baby?", Jungkook hissed as Jimin tightened a bit around him. "H-harder oppa~", Jungkook bit his lip at the name and thrusted harder into his hybrid making him bounce on the sheets a little. "Ah-ah~ daddy can-ah...can I please t-touch you?" Jungkook loved to hear his stuggle with words as he fucks into his soulmate, knowing he was the purpose. The maknae grabbed Jimin's hands kissing them before placing them on his chest, continuing to thrust. "Ah~ oppa...faster pl-please~" Jungkook picked up the pace being able to hear a skin slapping noise echo through the room along with moans. "Ahh! Jungkook-ah~" The taller moved around a little trying to find his prostate again. It's quite easy with fingers. Jungkook turned Jimin on his left side, arranging his right leg on his shoulder. 'It should be right aroun-'

"AH! Fuckk~ Kook-ah! There, there!" Jimin grasped hard at the sheets with one hand as the other dug into the skin of the dominant's bicep. "Fuck, baby~ you're tight." The younger leaned down to bite and suck at his neck and collarbones, leaving harsh marks. He started to bash into him even harder as broken moans left Jimin's mouth and squeezed his eyes shut. Soon, tears started to evade and release down his face from how good the younger was to him...how good it all felt to release his body's tension and needs. "Daddy-ah....oppa~ I-ah, ah...close." Jungkook pulled Jimin's ass up into him to get deeper as the elder started to fuck himself to meet his thrusts unable to stop. "Ah~ Jimin-ah...so good to me. Love being-Jungkook hisses at his tightness- ah~ being fucked by daddy? Naughty kitten~"

Jimin is nearly screaming by now, curling his body, seeing stars, and clawing at anything in his way. "I want you...to have everything...you deserve-ah...everything, baby." Jimin was biting his lip hard enough to draw blood, now dripping down the side of his face as tears spilled. "Ah, ah~ daddy...nnghh~" The hybrid gasped, getting his breath caught in his throat and causing him to cough. Jungkook worried and stopped, asking if he was okay. Jimin whined as he weakly grabbed at Jungkook's broad shoulders, trying to thrust himself on Jungkook. "No, no, no...daddy....oppa, don't stop." More tears started to fall because his orgasm was fading fast and he needed a release to control his heat. The maknae continued, only going harder really making the hybrid bounce against the pillows on the head board. When he began again, he leaned down and removed Jimin's leg from his shoulder for a moment to kiss his beloved one, wiping his tears away. "Don't worry, baby. Oppa will make you cum."

Going back to position, Jungkook thrusted as hard and deep as he could. Jimin could feel it coming back, his high. When Jungkook thrusted even deeper, he felt emense pressure but it felt so good. "Ha-ah~ oppa...I want your...your milk in me...please! I w-ant my kittens...I'm ready. I want your cock deep in me-ah~" After that was said, Jungkook lost it. He had no more mercy in himself; he went hellishly hard on him. "Fuck, Jimin. Ah~ cum for daddy. I want your cum." Jimin went quiet for a moment at how hard Jungkook went, he was literally knocking the air out of him. His vision was going slightly black but screamed as he came hard all over himself, the bed, and Jungkook. He couldn't see anything correctly nor hear anything; it hit him that hard. "Ahh~ fuck, Jimin-ah!" Jungkook literally moaned like he was a submissive and Jimin came again when he heard it. "Ah! Daddy~ stop! Please, it hurts-ah!" Jungkook didn't reply but felt himself twitch and grow once more. He pulled Jimin impossibly close to himself and softly kissed his neck and started to suck on his sensitive nipple. "A-aah! Jungkook! Please! Mercy, please!" Jimin started to cry from so much plessure that he couldn't take it. Jungkook thrusted hard and came deep in his hybrid, biting harshly on his nipple accidently, and planting his seed right where he wants. Jimin screamed in pain sobbing more, trying to push Jungkook's head away. His body was so weak yet tense, it hurts. The overstimulation was horrible. He didn't stop thrusting hard until he knew for sure that it was definantly inside him.

Finally, he came to a stop but remained in his spot. He heard Jimin sobbing and realized he hurt him. "Shit, shit, shit. Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Don't cry.", Jungkook paniced. "You- you hurt me! Oppa h-hurt me!" He continued to sob in his hands as his body shook from overstimulation. Jungkook pulled out letting Jimin mewl and cry, but he gathered him in his arms. The younger sat them up with Jimin on his lap, rocking him slowly, and petting his hair. "Shh, baby. I'm so sorry, babyboy. God...I feel so bad." The hybrid wrapped his weak arms around the latter's neck and calmed his crying into the grub of his neck. "Make Jiminnie feel better." Jungkook held the back of his head and leaned forward to lean Jimin into his arms like you would a small child. He then kissed him so soft and promised to keep his self under control next time. He rubbed over Jimin's swollen nipple with his thumb as he winced in pain. "Again, I'm so-" Jimin placed a small finger to his lips, sliding it over caressing his face. "I get it.", Jimin giggled. There's that smile. Jungkook was so grateful. He had an angel for a soulmate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
233K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.8K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
64.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...