Haikyuu!! X reader ❤

By Alieneaaa

haikyuu!! x reader ❤ a book of random imagines with our volleyboys❤ -karasuno -nekoma -fukurodani -aoba jousa... More

Haikyuu!!characters x reader
Hinata X Reader ~Best Friends~
Kenma X reader ~Ken~
Kageyama x Reader ~HeartBreak Girl~
Kuroo x Reader ~Black-bedheaded-cat
Bokuto x Reader ~Mood swings~
Kageyama x Reader (Halloween)
How You Met Him
Nishinoya x reader
[Dinosaurs : Tsukishima Kei]
[Colorful :Sugawara Koushi]
[Glassy Sky :Akaashi Keiji]
[Little Do You Know :Oikawa Tooru]
[We could happen :Futakuchi Kenji]
[Mornings :Yahaba Shigeru]
(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)[Doors and Walls :Yaku Morisuke]
›› Hairdressing ‹‹
[She's All That :Terushima Yuuji]
[Kawanishi Taichi:Drunken Nights]
[Daichi Sawamura:Peter Pan]
[ Semi Eita : Voicemail ]
[ Iwaizumi Hajime : Late ]
[ Lev Haiba : PokéMaster ]
[ Sugawara Koushi : Ikanaide ]
[ Nea's birthday : special chapter ]
(○゚ε゚○)[ Iwaizumi Hajime : Birthday gift ]
[ Akira Kunimi : Lazy cuddle session ]
[ Tanaka Ryuunosuke : happy halloween ]
[ get ready ]
[ Shirabu Kenjirou : nightmares ]
[ Ushijima Wakatoshi : sugar cookies ]
(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥ [ hinata shoyo : other side]
[ merry christmas! ]
[ Iwaizumi Hajime : who? ]
[ Kyoutani Kentarou : soft ]
on-hold
[ Sugawara Koushi: present ]
[ kageyama tobio : why ]
notice

[ Kenma Kozume : Warm]

7.2K 157 40
By Alieneaaa

omg this book reached 1.3k reads!
i'm so happy! T^T
i never got time to update but here,
a little special update for my lovely readers!

thank you so much for the reads and support!

i love y'all! *cries*

» zombie apocalypse au.

- - -

"we're running out of food."

you bit your lower lip as you scan the shelves once again,

"and medicines." you added, turning to the male beside you.

he sighed as he looked at you, "i know what you're thinking [y/n]. and my answer is no."

"but kuroo-" you were about to reason but kuroo tetsuro beat you to it.

"i already lost so many people who are dear to me, [y/n]. i don't want you to be one of them too." he said as he turned his back on you and exiting the storage room.

despite his words, nothing can change your mind once you set it on doing something.

- - -

'i'm sorry, kuroo.'

you took a final glance at the small town before adjusting your black backpack and going through the small hole of the silver gate of bob wires.

in this crazy apocalypse, you managed to find some survivors and regrouped with them in the small town of nekoma. along with kuroo, who is a doctor.

you've known kuroo before this stuff even happened, you and him were childhood friends. when the apocalypse started, you saw him fighting some dead peoples, or you may call zombies, and you helped him.

and now you're currently leaving the town to get more supplies from the hospital nearby.

you scanned your surroundings carefully, checking if some zombies are there. once you saw that the coast is clear, you walked ahead in the dark.

the sun was barely rising, you needed to leave early in the morning so that kuroo won't be able to stop you.

you didn't know why or when the apocalypse started, you only remembered waking up one morning because of the screams of your own parents. blood everywhere, ugly people growling and eating the other people who seems normal. and it clicked, zombies.

you squinted your eyes as you can see the once white building which is now painted with red blood everywhere. you hurriedly ran to the place and carefully entered using the backdoor.

looking around suspiciously, you saw some turned upside-down chairs, dirty shoes, and blood spilling on the floor along with dirt. you silently stood still and listened for a while, who knows, a zombie might still lurking around the hospital.

you started to walk when you heard nothing but birds chirping. the whole hospital was silent and your footsteps was barely audible.

you entered the first room and searched the cabinets, seeing nothing you then proceeded to the next room. it was the same until you came to the seemingly last room on the first floor, not wanting to go up to the second, you twisted the doorknob, pushed the door open and entered the room.

it looked like a surgery room or some sort so you quickly made your way to the cabinets. smiling when you found a few big jars of medicines. you put them inside your bag and just when you turned, your eyes widened as you stared in front of you.

his face is pale and his veins are showing, blue, violet and green. his eyes are dull and lifeless and his white shirt is really dirty.

a zombie.

something sparked inside of you.

you screamed and you dropped your bag, hastily backing off the cabinet behind you, you closed your eyes. waiting for the pain of the bite that a zombie will normally do yet it never came.

you opened your eyes and the zombie only blinked at you.

"wha.." you gulped and tried to move, however the zombie stepped back and you closed your eyes. thinking that the zombie might bite you anytime.

"open." you slowly opened your eyes when you heard a voice. you thought someone was there with you beside the zombie in front of you but there was nothing.

"hold." your eyes widened when the zombie spoke up and slowly held out his right hand.

"y-you can speak?" you stuttered. you thought that you might be crazy but the zombie nodded.

"you can understand me?" you gasped when he nodded again. you scanned him once again, a total zombie.

"but..you..you're a..does that mean you're human?" you asked, suddenly the zombie reached for your hand and you flinched at the coldness of his hand. he placed your hand on his chest,

"nothing." he said.

then it clicked, there was no heartbeat.

- - -

"it rained." you sighed as you stared outside the window, it was raining cats and dogs outside.

you stood up after hearing your own stomach grumble, the zombie's gaze following your every move.

you began to notice this so you turned to him,

"uhh do you have a name?" you asked awkwardly, well it isn't normal talking to a dead human right?

the zombie nodded, his pudding hair bouncing lightly. you smiled slightly before introducing yourself,

"i'm [y/n]. what's your name?"

"pretty." your forehead scrunched, pretty? that was his name?

"your name is pretty?" he shook his head and pointed at you, "pretty."

"you think i'm pretty?" you said in amazement. he nodded, you can't help but to feel flustered at the compliment.

"thank you.." you replied bashfully, does zombies know how to flirt? because this one seems to know.

he held out his hands to you, as if he wants you to hold it. despite being confused, you held his hands. you shivered, his hands were icy cold.

"kenma." your gaze flickered on him as he suddenly spoke.

he brought your hand over his chest and spoke once again,

"kenma." he said, lightly smacking your hand on his chest.

"you're kenma?" you asked politely, he nodded cutely.

"nice to meet you." you smiled warmly at him, holding his cold hands in your warm ones.

your stomach grumbled once again and he looked down at it, you gulped as he looked up to you again.

"i didn't eat so.." you nervously chuckled and he got up, making his way to the black cupboard on the other side of the room.

he doesn't look like a zombie, he can walk perfectly straight and he can speak too. well, if you ignore the visible veins on his face and the dirty white shirt he had on, then you can think of him as a perfectly normal human.

you snapped out of your thoughts when he handed you a pack of chips and a water bottle.

"where..oh." you glanced at the black cupboard and it was left open, you can see the instant noodles, canned goods, water bottles and packs of biscuits and chips inside the cupboard.

"i thought this was a surgery room?" you asked yourself, kenma might've heard it because he faced you.

"vip." he muttered and pointed at the door. you looked at the doubledoor and it says 'vip patient room'.

"so you're a vip?" he nodded, and he looked down. you looked down as well and opened the pack of chips.

"do zombies eat?" he shook his head and shoved one of the chips inside your mouth.

"mm tasty, barbeque flavoured?" you checked the chip and you were right.

he presented another piece of chip to you and you opened your mouth, allowing this cute guy who is a zombie to feed you.

you smiled when he shoved another piece inside your mouth even though you're still chewing one.

- - -

"looks like i'm not gonna make it tonight." you sighed as you stared at the now dark sky, still raining but got heavier.

"where am i gonna sleep though?" you grumbled, closing the curtains and turning around.

"sleep." you stared at kenma as he patted the couch, he sat on it with a pillow on his lap.

"you want me to sleep there?" you asked, looking around to find the bed with blood.

yikes. you don't wanna sleep on that stinky and bloody bed, right?

"better choice than the bed." you scrunched your face and stalked your way to his position.

he watched every move you make, from lying your head on his lap to closing your eyes and muttering him a quiet 'good night'.

he stared at your sleeping form throughout the whole night. he didn't seem to hear the heartshaking thunders and the loud droplets of rain outside, all he can hear was your soft calm breaths.

zombies doesn't sleep, they don't need to. they're dead afterall. so all he did was stare and watch you sleep.

truth be told, when kenma saw you. he wanted to be human again. although he cannot recall why or how he died, all he wanted was for him to become human again.

in that way, he can sleep and eat like he used to. also, he can live with you.

"mm. cold.." you grumbled in your sleep and shifted position. you sighed contentedly when you found a warm source. unknowingly to you, it was from kenma's body.

kenma was shocked.

he could feel his own body radiating warmth.

but what shocked him more was the feeling of blood finally rushing to his veins once again.

- - -

"don't eat my barbeque chips!" you instantly stood up, blinked and sighed. it was only a dream.

you turned to your side and screamed, fell off the couch and rubbed your sore butt.

"you okay?"

"yeah, i'm alright kenma. just why the heck is your face that close to mine early in the morning? i was shocked you know." you tried to catch your breath and sighed.

your eyes snapped open and you stood up quickly. pointing a finger at kenma accusingly, you began to stutter.

"y-you..wha..i.."

"calm down?" he blinked at you, cocking his head to the side and staring at you curiously.

"YOU'VE SPOKEN A WHOLE SENTENCE!" you screamed, and he only blinked before slowly nodding his head. he seems confused but so are you.

"does that mean you're human again? wait your veins is still showing.." you knitted your brows in confusion and made your way to him. placing a hand over his chest and silently listened.

no heartbeat.

"but you're speaking..a whole sentence i must add." you distanced yourself from him, taking his appearance, it's still the same.

"i'm going to bring you to nekom--ah!"

"bluurgh! Graah!" you flinched when you heard some growling, snapping your gaze to the door, you saw zombies smacking and slapping their hands on the door. trying to get in.

you shivered and felt kenma tug you,

"come, there's a backdoor over there. let's get out of here." his voice was calm and soothing, it immediately calmed you down.

you nodded and followed him.

- - -

"here, welcome to nekoma!" you happily stated after entering the small hole of the bob wire fences, with kenma following you.

you've promised to bring kenma to kuroo, since your friend was a doctor. you thought that he might know what's going on with kenma.

"come here, quick, before anyone can see you." you dragged him to the familiar house, it's a clinic though. plus a mini laboratory, owned by kuroo.

"kuroo?" you called, entering the clinic and hurriedly dragging kenma inside. closing the door and locking it.

"[y/n]?!" kuroo came out of the hanged white curtains and took off his glasses.

"how could you sneak out like that? what if you got bitten and infected? turned out into a zombie, huh?" he asks, worriedly. you grinned sheepishly and scratched your head.

"actually," you began and stepped aside, showing kuroo your zombie friend.

"oh my god!" kenma flinched at kuroo's voice, holding onto your hand quickly and closing his eyes.

"shh! you'll scare him." you shushed kuroo, he glared at you.

"i'm more scared for the both of us! you've brought a zombie for jesus' sake! you want us to die anytime woman?!" he lashed out, gripping his bedhair in frustration.

"oops?" you nervously chuckled, and held kenma close to you.

"but look, he's not hurting me! in fact, he's changing!"

"changing?" kuroo quietly asked for confirmation, you nodded your head in response while smiling.

"he's becoming warm, and becoming normal i think? in fact, he can speak! full sentence." you nod your head and motioned kenma to speak. kuroo stared in confusion,

"please don't hurt me.." kenma's voice came out small, probably because he's scared.

kuroo's eyes widened, he placed a hand over his mouth and gasped.

"wha..what did you do?" he asked you, his eyes staring at you in disbelief and amazement.

"nothing, i swear. i just found him on the old hospital, yesterday. he's been speaking ever since but only one word at a time, when i woke up he spoke a whole sentence!" you explained, eyes glistening in amazement and hugging kenma in the process.

"wait you didn't do anything, seriously? i've read about this. about this certain book, but it's kinda impossible." kuroo's face scrunched up, a sign of him being unsure.

"what was the book all about?" you asked, eagerly. kenma nuzzled his face on your neck, searching for more warmth.

"it says something about soulmates..wait did something unusual happened to you?" you thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"aside from feeling something sparked inside me the moment i saw him, then nothing." you nonchantly replied.

kuroo clapped his hands and walked closer to you, glancing at kenma.

"that's it! i think the cure is something connected being soulmates. i'm not sure but i think that's it." a knock erupted kuroo, both of you glanced at the door behind you.

"hello? kuroo? is miss [l/n] inside?" kuroo signalled you to stay behind the curtains and you did, bringing kenma closer to your body.

kuroo coughed once before opening the door, you peeked behind the curtains to see a few armed men standing at the doorstep.

"hello, somebody reported that miss [y/n] was seen with a not-so-human creature walking inside here." the officer spoke up, and your eyes widened.

somebody saw you, which means there's a high chance that they might've seen kenma too.

"what do you mean by not-so-human creature, officer nekomata?" kuroo, despite the fact that he's nervous, answered professionally.

"a zombie, kuroo-san." the older male stated firmly.

you gulped and looked down at kenma, his own cat-like eyes staring up at you.

"don't worry, if we're really soulmates. then i'll protect you." you smiled at him and he nodded, his own lips curling up to a smile.

you can see that the veins are barely visible. like his skin is turning back to normal, his eyes showing colors and emotions. and his body, you can feel it becoming warm each second. you can feel a single heartbeat.

"i love you.." he mumbled, you felt butterflies inside your stomach.

"i love you too kenm--" a hand pulled you away harshly from the puddinghaired boy.

"[y/n]!!" you looked around to see kuroo being held back by three armed men.

"officer nekomata.." you said, the old officer glaring at you and kenma.

then it clicked, they plan on executing kenma.

"wait-no!" you trashed against the armed man grip that's holding you from behind.

"no! don't!" you saw kenma's frightened expression when officer nekomata raised his gun.

"no! no! please, he's not a zombie!" you tried to explain, desperately smacking the arms of the man that is caging you.

"not a zombie? look at the veins on his face! it's visible!" the man behind you scoffed, you gritted your teeth as you can feel your vision slowly becoming blurry.

"no you don't understand! we found the cure! it's finding your soulmate and bonding with them!" kuroo reasoned, trying to fight the three men that's holding him back.

"what drugs are you on? soulmate? is this a trashy love story thing?" one man behind him mocked, the others laughing at his own nonsense joke.

"shut up you ugly bastard!" kuroo snarled, managing to launch a punch on the man's face.

"officer please.." you begged the man, "i saw your wife at the old hospital, she's still there. you can bring her back! if it's true love then you can!"

nekomata's eyes glistened with tears, his eyes staring at you in disbelief. he slowly put his gun down and glanced at kenma who seemed really scared at the moment.

"fuck this shit." the man holding you angrily whispered, pushing you aside and quickly grabbing nekomata's gun.

everything happened fast yet to you, it was slow motion.

you saw how the man pointed the gun at you.

you saw how he pushed nekomata aside.

you saw how kuroo stopped punching the guy on the floor,

you heard him scream your name.

you heard a loud gunshot from nekomata's gun.

everything happened fast.

yet you saw how kenma ran and jumped infront of you to shield you from the bullet.

"no! kenma!" you screamed, quickly running up to the boy and holding his cheeks within your hands.

"you fucking bastard!" kuroo lunged up to the man and punched him endlessly. officer nekomata calling the medical team quickly.

"kenma no! don't die!" tears filled your vision as you desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

"i'm already dead [y/n], remember?" kenma chuckled as he held your hand that is cupping his cheeks.

"no, no, don't say that please. i'm not letting you die again." tears was streaming down your face as you brushed his hair.

"shh, don't cry.." his voice sounded calm and soothing yet it was becoming weak.

"i love you." he muttered, lips curling into a one last smile, yet sad.

"i love you t-too..please. please no..don't die."

"like i said, i'm already dead.." he shakily propped himself up and connected his lips with yours.

he pulled away and stared at your eyes,

"but thank you..
for making me feel alive again."

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.8K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
805K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
16.5K 112 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
4.1K 179 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED ❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.❞ In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...