His American Rebel (One Direc...

By ThoseRaeChicks

Rachel Paxton is no angel. She's the exact opposite. The young actress is known throughout the United States... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Just an Update from Liv
Facts about Rachel Paxton, the American Rebel
That Blond Bitch Update!

Chapter 19

30.5K 278 17
By ThoseRaeChicks

Hey, it's Liv! I'm updating!

So, I noticed that Kenzie decided to make a sequel, and it will be called "His Darling Rebel", and she has a draft for a spin-off type thingy about Zoey and Lou. I can't wait to her what she tells me about those stories. 

I gave her the night off basically, so she's out with her boyfriend Will. She's been neglecting him because she loves to write for you guys so much. You should thank her by getting "His American Rebel" to the top 100 in Teen Fiction. I think its #160 right now, maybe?

Well, go ahead and read now. I'm done talking...It was just another average day in the life of I, Rachel Paxton. Movie premiere, Skyping with Harry, and then going to bed alone. 

Wonderful, huh? Not so much.

The wait of my growing belly was making my back hurt like a bitch, and I was waddling when I walked. It wasn't the most appealing thing to me in the world. 

Last month when Gemma visited I felt like I wasn't completely alone, but now that she was gone I had absolutely nothing to do but get ready for a premiere that didn't start for six more hours.

I rested my hands on stomach and thought of what to do. Bath maybe? That would help me relax. Stress wasn't good for the baby, and with Harry gone I was more than stressed twenty-four hours of the day, seven days a week. 

I got up and went to the bathroom connected to our room. I began to run the bath and I stepped in once I had stripped out of my clothes. The water calmed me instantly, and I never wanted to leave. 

Once I began to prune I decided it would be best to get out. I drained the tub and pulled on my robe. I hadn't really put any time into trying to find a dress to wear for the premiere, so that was for sure going to take up a reasonable amount of my time. 

I had to have pulled out at least twenty dresses, tried them all on, and taken up almost two hours of time just to find a purple Grecian one.

I laid it out on the bed while I returned to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. I simply straightened my hair, not wanting to take an hour on my hair, and I used natural looking make up. When I was done I felt like I was taking the easy way out. I had no reason to look as nice as I usually would since Harry wouldn't be accompanying me tonight, Zoey would. 

I put my dress on and grabbed my bag and heels, returning to the living room to wait for Zoey to pick me up. 

My phone buzzed at around the time that she was supposed to be here, and I looked at the text immediately. 

'I'm gonna be a bit late, but I sent someone to pick you up'

Right on cue the doorbell rang, and I jumped up to answer it. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"But you... You're supposed to... Harry!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. "I've missed you so much, Curly." 

"I missed you, too." He placed kisses all around my face as I giggled like a little child. "You're getting bigger."

"It just means we're that much closer to the date. What's the date? March 31st?" I asked, unsure of what day it was. 

"Um, yeah. I think so," he answered skeptically. "Why?"

"Only forty-four more days. At least that's what the doctor says." He set me down and looked at my stomach. His hands made there way onto it, and I could feel the baby kick at his touch.

"It's... It's kicking," he said as a smile formed on his face. "I really wish we could stay here like this, but we have to go or we'll be late."

Truth was in his words. It was quarter after six, and the premiere started at seven. We still had to make an appearance on the red carpet. 

I used the car ride through L.A. as a chance to figure out how he had pulled off the surprise appearance. 

"I thought that you and the boys were to busy to come visit?" I asked. This sense of familiarity was the most relaxing thing since he left. He was finally here, and while I was talking to him I could reach out and touch him. I couldn't do that when we were Skyping. 

"Eh, we lied. I've been planning this since we left. I knew you had this premiere, and well... I wanted to surprise you." He gave me a sly smirk, and his hand reached over to toy with my hair. 

"Harry," I laughed, "stop it." His hand instantly left my hair and returned to the steering wheel. "Did Zoey help you plan this. I mean, she was the one that I had originally thought was going with me."

"She had a part in this, yes." His smile never left his face as we arrived. I looped my arm in his, and we made our way towards the crowd of people. 

Like usual, cameras flashed in my face, but this time Harry was there to smile with me. 

"Rachel, when is the baby due?" someone asked.

I had to think about how much longer it was before answering. After trying to count the days I just gave up. "May 14th."

"Do you have any names picked out?" another asked.

"We think so, but we can't give it away just yet," I responded, slyly avoiding answering. The truth was we hadn't really talked about it after the one day in bed. Maybe I would bring it up tonight.

"We'd really love to stay and chat, but we should get going," Harry told them. I waved goodbye to them as he pulled me away. 

We couldn't be more anxious to get away from the people. Usually we loved to hang around and socialize, but once the movie was over we left immediately to spend every minute together that we could before he had to leave in the morning. 

I tried to get Harry into the bedroom, but he looked down at my protruding stomach and shook his head. 

"No. I'm not doing that when you're about to pop." My face dropped into a scowl, and I stomped off towards the bedroom. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, and I muttered a few curses about my hormones. 

The room was dark, and I laid hidden under the covers. After about ten minutes of sulking Harry came into the room. He laid down beside me, wrapping arm around my stomach as well as he could. 

"You know, I've gone for almost three whole months without sex. Do you know what that feels like when your hormones are raging like mine were? I was terrible. All I wanted was for you to be home, hidden under the covers with me, and now that you are home you won't have sex with me. I've talked to Doctor Evans, and she said that it was completely safe for us," I said through my sobs.

His lips connected with the skin of my shoulders. We hadn't even changed out of clothes from the premiere, and we were already in bed. My gown constricted my body, and I could see that his tux was making him sweat. 

"I just... I don't want to hurt you, Rachel," he whispered back in my ear. 

"You rejecting me is hurting me more than anything else ever could," I replied harshly.

"I'll never reject you." He got up and began to strip down into his underwear. I pulled my dress off at the same time he pulled his pants off. "I'm sorry," he said, coming towards me with a lustful look in his eyes. 

His lips smashed against mine, and they began to move in sync. He pushed me back down onto the bed, and he positioned himself above me, holding himself up so his weight wouldn't get put onto my stomach. 

"Well, this is more difficult than I had expected," he chuckled and rolled over so he was laying beside me. He never broke the kiss, and we spent the night wrapped in one another. 

The only problem was that afterwards I didn't want him to leave. 

We didn't sleep that night. We just stayed up and held each other.

"I don't want you to leave, Harry," I whispered to him, looking up at him with saddened eyes. 

"I know, love. I don't want to leave, but I just can't back out of the tour." He sighed and pulled me closer. "Once I'm back home, I'm back home for at least three months. Sure, I'll  I'll have interviews and public appearances, but I have every intention of taking you to those once the baby is okay with a sitter."

"Harry, it's only a month away. We have to decide on a name," I said seriously. 

He sighed and I could fell his chest rise and fall. "I know, and I've been thinking about it. Your mom was an important person in your life, and you lost her. I want to name our daughter after her. I can wait for another baby girl to come along for Darcy."

I laughed and reached up to kiss him under the jaw. "I love you, Curly. I really do. I would love to name her after my mom, but what if it's a boy? Are we going with Luke or Dylan?" I asked. I personally liked the name Luke.

"Uh, I don't know? Luke, I guess? That's what you want, isn't it?" he asked in his response. I nodded, and he exclaimed, "Luke it is then!" 

I laughed and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, Harry. It's odd for me to think that not even a year ago I thought you were just some kid that looked for female attention wherever he went, but now I know that you did it because it's you. You're a charmer, and I overlooked that. If my dad wouldn't have set us up my opinion of you probably wouldn't have changed."

"Rachel! You just called Simon, Dad! You didn't stutter or mess up on accident!" he exclaimed happily. 

"Harry, calm down. It's not that big of a deal," I laughed as he placed kisses up and down my face. "I had to get used to it at some point."

"True, but isn't it weird after believing he was your uncle for eighteen years?" he asked. 

"A little, but at least now I know that he was there for me when he could be. I had thought that my dad left my mom and that he didn't care about me. Looking back, Simon did always act... Fatherly around me."

"I noticed. When we went to London he called me while you were sleeping and told me no funny business," he admitted. 

"His call obviously didn't change your mind about anything that day, did it?" I asked, feigning curiosity as I tangled my fingers in his hair. 

"You're beautiful, you know," he says out of the blue. "I love the way that your hair falls perfectly, and I want our daughter to have your eyes. They're the prettiest blue I've ever seen."

"Even compared to Niall's? Mine are boring. They're just a light, pale blue," I said. "How come you keep saying "our daughter"? The baby might be a boy."

"I just have a feeling that we'll have a girl, and she'll be the most beautiful thing in the world, right behind her mother." He leaned and left a kiss on my lips that lingered the entire night. 

I eventually drifted off to sleep sometime between four and five in the morning, and I was briefly woken when Harry shook me awake to say goodbye. 

My heart sank and my eyes began to well up. He was leaving for another month. 

"Hey, don't cry," he said, wiping a lone tear away from my face. 

"I'm sorry. I just can't wait for another month to see you again. I never knew this could be so hard. Why did I have to fall for the guy in a band?" I asked myself.

"Maybe because of his charm and sexiness?" Harry guessed. 

"Yeah, that's it." I wrapped my arms around him, and I pulled him into a long, tender kiss. "Just come home safe. Don't do anything stupid."

"I can't quite promise that, but I'll try." He pulled away and walked towards the door. "I love you," he whispered. He blew a kiss to me, and I blew one back in return.

"Love you, too, Curly."

And he was gone. Again.

Okay, I did it! I wrote a chapter for you guys. I won't be able to do that again any time soon because I'll be in North freaking Dakota for basketball. What Wisconsin team goes to North Dakota? Like I've said before: My coach is a moron and has no feelings, so he doesn't understand what it's like to be a teenage girl away from her friends and boyfriend during summer break. Ew. I hate him.

Anyways, Kenzie let me in on a secret. The wedding is the next chapter! Which means this story is coming to an end soon. Nooo! But, that means we'll be getting to work on the sequel soon. 

Okay, a quick announcement on here before I do the whole "end of chapter" routine.

So, you may or may not have noticed that we have a sort of contest on our profile. If you go onto our profile and click on "The Opening Act "Contest"" you'll see the requirements. We're looking for a song writer that can write songs for our main character, and the person that wins the contest will actually be a part of the story. Their character is the main character, Lydia's, best friend that goes with her while she is the opening act for One Direction's US tour. So, if you're interested in being a part of it go check it out and inbox us your entry. We hope to chose a contest winner some time next week. Good luck contestants!

Okay, normal routine: Vote and comment! It means a lot to us!

Thanks, loves!

-Kenzie and Liv xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 47.5K 70
Sophia Dowell: Just your normal teenager. Maybe a little more insane, crazy and any other adjective you want to use but her life is relatively normal...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...
10.4K 274 13
Zachary Michaels remembers many things from his youth -- his first kiss, that crazy night at a concert, and his little adventure with a man named Nia...