My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

TWENTY-FOUR

1.6K 43 3
By darkest-lover-lies

KELSEY

I walk into the room a little buzzed and sigh. I sit down on Creg's bed as he walks into the room while saying something to Brax. I look at him as he turns to me. He smiles. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"I feel more relaxed. I really needed that," He nods while closing the door behind him.

"I could tell. You have been working yourself like a dog," I sigh while looking away from him.

"Yeah, well, I need the money to find a place to rent out. I can't exactly stay in your room forever,"

"Would that be a bad thing?" I look at him to see him curious.

"Yes. You aren't my boyfriend. I don't think we can share the same room forever when you will eventually get a girlfriend," He hums while walking up to me. I look up at him with a small smile and he bends down a little.

His face comes close to mine and I gulp while looking down at his lips. "I'm not currently looking for a girlfriend," He says softly. I look into his eyes and swallow harshly.

"You can't be this close to me, Creg. I have had a few shots and I can barely control myself," His lips curl into his sexy smile and I gulp. He places his hand on my cheek and I lean into it.

"Will you slap me if I kiss you?" I giggle as I look at his chest for a moment. He chuckles.

"I was drunk, Creg. I told you not to take it personally,"

"Are you drunk now?" I look back up into his eyes.

"No," He hums.

"Good," He places his lips on mine and my stomach explodes with joy. I kiss him back almost instantly. He places one hand on my waist as he pushes me back on the bed. He starts to kiss my neck and I let out a soft moan. He pulls back quickly and I give him a confused look.

"What?" He pants for a second.

"You aren't a virgin are you?" I giggle.

"No," He nods.

"I probably should stop. I don't want to go too far with you right now," I roll my eyes at him.

"Creg? I haven't had sex in almost a year. If you leave me hanging after turning me on? I will cut your dick off and feed it to you," He chuckles.

"When you put it that way? How can I deny you?" I giggle. He kisses me again and I pull on his shirt. He takes it off quickly. I pull back from his kisses to slip out of his shirt and my short shorts.

His eyes roam my naked body and his lips curl. I tug his sweatpants and boxers down. I look down at his cock and bite my lip as I see a piercing on his tip.

"That's sexy," I breathe.

"Have you never seen a pierced dick before?" I look up at him.

"I've slept with three people in high school. They were just starting to grow a dick. My ex I slept with didn't handle pain very well. So no," He rolls his eyes.

"You don't have to fuck a guy to have seen one but thanks for that," I giggle.

"Do you have a condom?" He leans over me and I grab his shaft. He grunts while looking down at me. I flash him my smirk while rubbing my hand up and down his shaft. He reaches into his small box next to the bed.

He stands in front of me with a condom in his hand. I watch him put it on and he looks at me. I lean up and kiss him while grabbing his waist. He slides into me in one go and I hiss at the stretch. "Fuck,"

"You feel so good," He groans. I sink my teeth into his lip and he starts to move. I gasp and his tongue darts into my mouth. I moan against his tongue. My orgasm builds fast. "Damn, it really has been a minute for you, huh?" I nod.

"Don't stop," I breathe.

"I wasn't going to, baby girl," He continues at a punishing pace and I throw my head back while letting out a soft moan. "Moan into the pillow, baby," I grab it and cry out as my orgasm flows through me. He goes faster chasing his own.

I feel his cock pulse inside me before he comes. My body jolts with pleasure. I pant as he stops. He kisses my neck for a second. "Damn," I look at him. He smiles. "I'm not done. We are going to be at this all night," I giggle.

"No protest from me," He hums.

"Would you be okay with me calling you my girlfriend?" I giggle while kissing his forearm.

"I thought you said that you weren't looking for a girlfriend?"

"Why do I need to look for one when I know who I want?" I bite my lip.

"Is that supposed to be me?" He nods.

"Yes, it is," He kisses me again.

LUNA

Walking out of my bedroom I walk towards the front door and open it. I let out a small smile as Miles looked at me. I look him up and down to admire his loose jeans with his black T-shirt. "Hey, Miles,"

"Hey, Luna," I look at his car and back at him. "Brax asked me to come by and drop off your phone you left at Poppy's house last night," He holds it out and I look at it.

"Thanks," I take it from him and give him a thankful smile. He looks at me for a second and clears his throat.

"How have you been?" I let out a small chuckle.

"Miles, we did this yesterday," He nods while sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, I know," I open my mouth to ask him to come in when I hear my bedroom door open. I look behind me as Xavier walks up to me shirtless. He looks at me and winks.

"I have to get going," I open the door wider for him. He bends down to kiss the top of my head. "I'll call you later tonight," He looks at Miles before looking back at me. "Unless you are busy," I look at Miles before looking back at him.

"By Xavier," He walks past Miles as he steps aside. Xavier stops and looks at me.

"Did you know that your brother went to Carl and asked for his last race to be with me?" My heart speeds up and I take a step towards him.

"What?" He nods.

"I got the call from Carl a moment ago," I fold my arms.

"You should have denied that race," He chuckles while putting his shirt on.

"Why would I do that? Brax has been running his mouth for a while," I glare at him.

"Because you almost killed him last time you raced him. You cheated," He shrugs.

"He was cocky. Someone had to put him in his place," I shake my head at him.

"I can not believe you," He says while walking up to me. I look away from his gaze.

"Princess," He says softly. I snort and look back at him.

"Don't princess me,"

"Luna, you know better than anyone that I don't back down from a fight or race," I nod.

"Yeah, but can you I don't know try not to cheat this time? I would really rather my brother stay alive," He sucks on his teeth.

"I will do my best but if he pisses me off then there is no saying what I will do," I push on his chest and he stumbles backward.

"Get off my porch,"

"Luna," I shake my head.

"Brax has every right to be pissed off at you. Hell, I should be pissed off at you. I don't even know why I still allow you into my house," He snorts.

"Your house isn't all you allow me into," I groan.

"Get off of my porch," He nods.

"I didn't mean to upset you,"

"You just threatened her brother," Miles mumbles. Xavier looks at him.

"This has nothing to do with you," Miles raises his eyebrow.

"It does when you are talking to her. I do believe she told you to leave," Xavier looks at me.

"I will call you later," I look down at the porch.

"I really rather you wouldn't,"

"Okay," He walks off of the porch and I watch him get into his car.

"I didn't picture you for the bad boy type," I look at Miles.

"After my mom died, I needed an outlet for my anger. He was there," Miles hums.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mom. She was an amazing woman," I give him a small smile.

"Thanks," He nods. He looks down for a moment while sliding his hands into his jeans.

"Listen," His eyes were back on mine. "If you need a better outlet for your anger? You can call me," I give him a nervous laugh while leaning against the door frame.

"You want me to have sex with you?" He shrugs.

"It beats having Xavier be your outlet," I look down at the porch.

"Thank you for your offer, Miles," I clear my throat while looking into his eyes. "But I can't do that with you," He searches my eyes. I let out a heavy sigh. "Aren't you still in love with Poppy?" He swallows harshly.

"It's complicated," I raise my eyebrow.

"Complicated? She is with Brax. What is complicated about that?"

"Poppy was all I wanted for a long time. We grew up together. Moving on from her is hard," I bob my head in agreement.

"I understand that," He let out a nervous laugh.

"I came here to return your phone not offer to have sex with you," I giggle.

"Would you like to come in for dinner?" He looks at the open door.

"I can't I have to head off to work," I smile.

"Okay," He bows his head a little.

"Have a good night, Luna,"

"Have a nice night at work, Miles,"

BRAX

I slip my shoes off and take my shirt off. I slide into the bed causing Poppy to stir a little. She lets out a sleepy moan while turning and wrapping her arms around me. I smile while looking down at her. "I love you, beautiful,"

Her eyes flicker open as she looks up at me with a warm smile. "I love you too, Butterball," I give her a small chuckle.

"I wasn't trying to wake you up," She shakes her head.

"No, it's okay," I bend down and kiss her softly. Her lips move with mine and I sink my teeth on her bottom lip while pulling back. She lets out a soft whimper. "Brax," She moans. My cock pulses against my jeans.

"I need to talk to you about something, Snowball," She lets out a yawn while sitting up. She turns to the light and turns it on. She looks back at me. My eyes drop to her bare tits. "Cover your breasts for me," She flashes me a sexy smirk as she pulls the blanket up.

"Better?" I nod.

"I went to Carl to tell him that I am done racing," Her eyes search mine as confusion clouds her face.

"Oh," I nod as I grab her hand.

"I made a promise to myself that I would make my last race against this guy named, Xavier. My last race is this week," She adjusts herself a little while giving me her undivided attention.

"Is there a reason Xavier had to be your last?" I nod again.

"I raced him a few months into me just starting. I was unstoppable. I had only wins under my belt. I got cocky and he offered to race me. I agreed not knowing what I was getting into," I lick my dry lips while letting out a heavy breath.

"Xavier cheated and as a result, I ended up in the hospital," She gulps loudly.

"Brax, I don't want you to die," I give her a small smile.

"Don't worry, baby girl. I will come back to you," She bites her lip. "I know you almost lost Jake to racing and I didn't want you to worry about losing me as well,"

"But I'm going to worry now. This guy had sent you to the hospital already," I cup her cheeks as I take a deep breath.

"I have to do this for myself but I will be as cautious as possible,"

"Okay," I kiss her softly.

"Okay," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 930 93
Unrequited love hurts a little more than a lot and unseen love well that's another story. It's nice to have a moment where your dreams become more th...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
221K 6.6K 23
- - - - - Sex, Lust, & Lies - - - - - There's sex scenes, just to let ya know. c; Liyah Brown just transferred to NYU four month's ago, and she's alr...
619 19 7
in which a young widow moves to New York in order to feel closer to her dead husband, things take a drastic turn for the worse when her eyes land on...