DragonBall Xenoverse 2

By Heroman23

The timeline of the Dragonball is endangered once again. Towa and Mira, demons from the Demon Realm, are dest... More

Prologue
Sora Misaka
Welcome to Conton City
Sora vs Raditz
Time Nest
The Arrival of The Saiyan's
The Fight for Earth Begins
The Evil Saiyan: Turles
Sora and Mikoto Vs Nappa
Great Ape Battle
Trunks and Ace
Lord Slug
The Truth
Ginyu Force Part 1
Ginyu Force Part 2
Ginyu Force Part 3

Meet the Supreme Kai of Time

857 8 0
By Heroman23

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2..............

"I am not normal freak." Said Sora. That caused Hoi to jump back in shock. When Hoi saw Sora tail, that is when his eyes began to wide open in shock. "So what, you can't match his speed." Said Hoi.

Sora then just appeared right close to Hoi, catching him off guard and grabbed him by the scarf. "You want to see your creation in action? Then hear you go!!" Sora shouted as he throw Hoi straight at the monster. Hirudegarn swat his master with his arm that killed him both from the powerful swat and crashing straight into building as it fall to the ground.

The monster then turn his attention to Sora as he was inched from its face and landed a huge punch on him. Hirudegarn roared in pain. As Sora landed on the ground, he released a powerful yell. He didn't notice that a giant blue aura surrounded him and his power was increasing. The Aura took the shape of a giant ape with a tail.

Sora then jumped on the creature arm and ran straight up to the creature face again. Without knowing, he open his hand, and a huge energy blast landed straight at him. Sora then leaped off the creature and while he was in the air, he created another energy blast but was 20 times bigger. Once the attack made impact on the creature, the dust cleared to see Hirudegarn skin had turn brown.

As Sora landed on the ground safely, he look in confusion of what happened. "Okay, did I hit him too hard?" he asked himself.

Suddenly, their was big crack forming on the creature back. Something then came out of the crack. Its skin as yellow and blue armor with giant brown wings. It also has shoulder pads on its shoulder. It had two horns on its head. It was Hirudegarn in its final form.

The new monster roared very loudly as it jumped out of its old skin and took flight in the air. The creature then fired a energy blast at Sora, who didn't have time to dodge it. "Uh-oh" That is all he said before the attack landed on him.

When the dust cleared up, Sora was on his knees and panting. Normally, when a person sees a fight they give up and ran. But Sora was different. Since he is the surviving members of a warrior alien race, they have a hard time giving up. Sora then found the extra power he need deep within him as he was getting ready for one big attack.

Sora then leaped again straight at the monster. His right began to glow bright yellow. "TAKE THIS!!! DRAGON FIST!!!!!" Sora attack changed his form into a giant long golden Chinese dragon. The Dragon went straight through the creature. As it passed through it, it came back around and did it again about 20 times in both arms and legs. The monster roared in pain all over its body.

Sora then reappear on the ground. The giant monster then explode into so many tiny parts. Once the monster was gone, the sky and clouds went back to their normal color. Sora smiled as he just save tons of people from this monster wraith. He had no idea about the new adventures that were about to come.

===================================================================

Somewhere, on the edge of the universe.........

A small humanoid being saw the entire fight thought what looks like a scroll. The figure smiled in happiness. "I think I just found our new recruit." said a the figure with a sweet female voice.

=====================================================================

Judgement Office.............

"Hey, that sings!." Said Sora as he was getting treated to the little wounds he got from facing that giant monster  in the city.

"Hey stay still." Said a female voice. This voice came from a girl who has chestnut hair and wears a Tokiwadai middle School uniform. This is the Level 5 Electromaster  in Academy City. Mikoto Misaka AKA the Railgun.

"What did I tell you about facing something that is too big you? You should be more careful." Said Mikoto as she was teaching her brother a lesson.

"But, I just couldn't resist to fight it. Sis, we have gone this over a million times. When I see a strong opponent, I just want to fight that person. How many times do I have to say it before you understand?" asked Sora as Mikoto had just finished his wounds.

"Until you start to think before you fight!" She said to her brother. "Are you just asking to a fight sis?" Said Sora as he slammed his head at hers as she was doing to the same thing to him. "Maybe." She said. The two family members were causing tension in the air. But it was gone as the two started laughing.

"It is good to see you again!" she said as she gave him a high five. "The same to you." he said to her.

"Well, can you explain who this is Sissy? And why are you being nice to him?" asked another female voice but with a tiny hint of confusion and anger. This another female that wears a Tokiwadai Middle School uniform. She has big tail hairs with tawny hair. Kuroko Shari.

"Yeah, you two seem like you are brother and sister or something." Said another voice. This woman has long black hair with a flower pin in her hair. Ruiko Saten.

"Please tell us Misaka." asked Uiharu. "Well, okay. Guys, I want you to meet my brother Sora Misaka." Said Mikoto as she introduced him. 

"SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" They said out loud. This caused Sora to cover his ears. "If he is your brother, then answer me this, why does he have a monkey tail?!!" asked Kuroko as she was pointing to his tail.

"I can answer that for you." said a strange young female voice. This caused Sora to shift his eyes over to the door. This cause the others to turn around to see what he saw. 

This a human shape figure with pink/purple skin. She has pointy ears with strange earrings on her pointy ears. She also has pinkish red hair. She was wearing pink robes and she is wearing white heel boots. This is the Supreme of Kai of Time.

"Hello." She said with a childish voice and waving her hands at them. Sora slowly walk up to her and kneel down to her height level. "Who are you?" asked Sora in a kind voice. 

"I am the Supreme Kai of Time. If you like, you can call Chronoa." She said. "What is a Kai?" asked Mikoto. This caused the Supreme Kai of Time to do a anime fall. She then straighten herself up.

"The Kai's have responsibility in the universe. They take care of a certain thing in universe. For me, my job is to take a close eye on the flow of history and make sure that is nothing wrong with it." She said with a smile. But the smile slowly disappear.

"But if someone tries to change a certain part of history, then a new timeline is created and that will cause a lot of trouble for any future history. You can see why time is very fragile. That is why I  created a origination to correct the history back to normal. I called them the Time Patrol!" She said.

"The Time Patrol?" asked everyone in the room. "Yep. It is a group of strong warriors and a strong desire to protect history. Each warrior is a different race. I was looking a new recruit to help defend history. And I find one. You Sora, the surviving Saiyans have been selected to help defend history!" she said as she pointed at Sora.

"HUH??" Said everyone as they were both shocked and surprise of what the Supreme Kai of Time just said.

===============================

To Be continued........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 74 14
(this is a story from my old account that I intend to continue on this one as well as the other ones). Believing that she had died along with her cre...
1.8K 9 24
This is the story of what Trunks did when he went back to his own historical timeline. Read to find out what he does with the new crises that are beg...
1.5K 28 4
A Super Saiyan God has come to Earth to wipe out all the saiyans. Will Goku be able to reverse the despair or is all hope lost?/ The haunting past of...
606 14 5
In the many universes of DBZ there is one universe forgotten: Universe 11. Here a new world exsist as a Half-Saiyan named Xeno lands on earth after h...