Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 21

1.4K 137 54
By ShonaLover

The engagement ended on a good note.With the wedding date fixed after exactly a month.Vivaan wasn't pleased with the dates.But thats how both families wanted to follow every ritual.

Reddys were to leave Chennai.They have to be back early for wedding preparations.Wedding was to take place there.After which a grand reception party will be held in Hyderabad.

Vivaan held Ramya's hands.They were in open terrace of her room.He will be leaving for Hyderabad today.He had long stay and rest of family were leaving with him.

V-"I dont know how.I am going to survive this one month.So unfair."

He caressed her hand.The one where she had his ring on finger.He touched it and kissed there.Ramya stood with breeze touching her face.Messing up her hair.She had a smile on her face.From inside she was also sad.

Vivaan looked at her.Silent.He pulled her a bit closer to him.Cooed her chubby cheek.He moved strand of hair from her face.

V-"Say something."

She moved her head side ways.Then felt a thunder inside.Feeling him so close to her.

R-"I.Will miss you too."

V-"Thank you.finally speaking.I thought you wont."

She took a step back.He took one step closer to her.They kept on doing that till she was jammed by his hard body.With her back hitting the wall.She looked around getting nervous.Vivaan had an intense look.

R-"Vivaan.What are you doing.Someone will come."

He didnt care to give reaction to her panicked state.Instead he brushed his knuckles on her soft cheeks.Making her shut her eyes.Chill ran down her spine.When he let one of his finger touch her lower lip.

Ramya used her hand.To give him a light push on his chest.Vivaan saw that and smiled.Rather smirked.At her.Breathing on her face.

V-"Do you remember.I asked for something after we.get engaged?"

She frowned and opened her eyes.She shook her head.

R-"What?"

He took her hand and played with it.Kissing there.

V-"Nevermind.Now that I am leaving you here.Away for a month.I can take that gift.Right here.At the moment."

Ramya gave a confused look.Then bit her lips.

R-"How is possible for me.To get you any gift now.I mean.I can't ask Dinu uncle to drive me to shop now.All are sitting downstairs what if they ask me.Do one thing.I will courier you the gift.Tomorrow?"

Vivaan took a second.To get what she said.He felt like banging his head on wall.Then rubbished the thought.Smiling at his fiance's innocent nature.

V-"You know.You are too cute for words.

And thats why.Ramya Shetty.

 I .Love you."

She smiled through the flushed expressions.

V-"I want my gift now.Here.You dont have to go anywhere."

She put her finger on her lips.Started thinking.

He inched his face closer to hers.With one hand closing door to her room.They were entrance of terrace from her room.One corner.Breeze was playing with her hair.Giving him chance to move all the fringes.Ramya shivered at his touches.

She closed her eyes again and again.Feeling his lip son her right cheek.He placed a kiss.She clenched her fists digging her nails in her skin.Butterflies were warming her stomach from inside.Sending a sensation in her nerves.

Vivaan moved to her left cheek.On that process letting his lips brush with nose too.And he kissed her left cheek in same manner.She couldn't take it longer.Breathed heavily.Wanted to move from his hold.When he jammed her again.

He held her chin.Rising it up.Could see her in helpless run of emotions.A single tear ran down her cheek.He instensely gazed at her face.Studied how.She was responding to his touch.

He bumped his head with hers.Then whispered.

V-"If I say this was nothing.But out of love.What I have for you in my heart.Will you trust me?"

He didnt get a reply from her.Soon when she broke the silence.Speaking in breaking words.

R-"I didnt knew love would be this.Simple yet.Difficult.

You have become the one reason.I can vouch my life for.Vivaan.

I.I love you."

Vivaan grazed his lips with a smile.Wiped the drop from her face.Their breathes were clashing literally.

V-"Say it again."

Ramya looked down in shyness.Shaking her head.Didnt he love that about her.He pinched her nose.

V-"This pretty innocent girl.Has assaulted my heart badly."

She smiled.Till he kissed her forehead.Letting the moment lock.In a fragile run of emotions.She had her arms wrapped around his neck.Feeling his breathe so close for first time.She didnt doubt him once.His intentions.

He touched her chin.Seeing her moving her lips.Quivering.They were pink and glossy.Which let him lose his patience.For the last stroke.He stroked them with his thumb.

V-"May I?"

He was waiting to be sure of her mind.Woudnt cross any limit without a nod from her.This was a way of expressing love for him.The longing he would be feeling for these days.Going away from her.He wanted to treasure something.

Vivaan wanted to draw back taking her silence as no.When she held his hand.Opening her moist eyes.Which were speaking to him.She lowered her lashes and smiled.Giving him an indication.

He didnt wait for time.Slowly parting her lips.Taking her lower lip first and this was first kiss of love.He could sense her being nervous.What eased them was the comfort and trust they had.He let her hand.Be around his neck.She gripped on to his shirt.Meanwhile he tasted her lips.

Taking some time.She responded.Too.Their lips moved slowly.Till felt out of breathe.He wanted to take it slow.It wasnt just a need.Something out of love.

Finally he came out.She balanced her head with hitting the wall slowly backwards.He opened his eyes and looked at her.She was all red.He smiled leaning closer to her.She met his eyes.With great difficulty.

V-"Not bad.You need a little practice.

This would do till next time."

She smacked his chest lightly.Hiding her face in his chest.He kissed her head.Wrapping his arms around her.

V-"I love you."

R-"I will miss you.Come soon."

The elders were busy downstairs having a dicussion.All set to leave waiting for Vivaan.He was out of sight.Reyansh was liked by Prakash and Karuna.He was like Vivaan a gentleman.

His eyes were moving from one place to another.As if looking for someone.

Then they saw Vivaan and Ramya walking don stairs.He maintained a distance from her.Fixing his hair and stealing glances.She looked conscious of moment they just shared while ago.

They met every one with smiles.Standin a bit in distance from each other.Others were taking leave.Vivaan tickled her back with his finger.She widened her eyes.

He tried to do again when he bumped into Reyansh.Ramya ran away from the spot.Hugging her in laws.Taking their blessings.

R-"Anna."

V-"What."

He fixed his shirt.And shades in his pocket.Then still had his eyes on his girl.

R-"Where is you sister in law?"

V-"What?"

R-"Annie's sister.I want her."

V-"Rey. Whats wrong with you."

R-"Anna.Dont get me wrong.I just want to.I mean.Have a word with her.Whats her name.I forgot."

Just then Ramya came to them.A while ago she had a different stole.Now she wore it in a different way.Her hair was also tied .Reyansh stared at her then at Vivaan.

R-"There she is.Aa Hi.I think we have been introduced formally but didnt get chance to have word.I am Reyansh."

Ra-"I know.Reyansh Reddy.Younger brother come buddy of Vivaan Reddy.Only person with whom he shares his secrets."

Ramya giggled getting a glare from Vivaan.Reyansh had his mouth open with confusion.

R-"What the.

Anna.Isn't she your sister in law?"

Ramya laughed and left being called by someone.Vivaan smacked his brother's head.

V-"Idiot.She is Ramya.How can you forget."

R-"Anna.How can one differentiate.I mean.Its like solving a difficult paper of maths again and again.Anyways.Say sorry to Annie from my side.But where is."

V-"My dear idiot brother may I know.Why you are looking for.Someone."

They walked to others.Vivaan having his arms around Reyansh's back.With smile on their faces.

R-"Nanduu.

I told you remember.I saw her on your engagement.She was there.Same face.She is still same so beautiful.I went to talk to her.Then couldn find her."

Vivaan looked at him with arms crossed.Reyansh shook him.

R-"You are going to help me?I have seen her with your sister in law.Ask her.I mean I can ask her.Where is she.Ask Annie.They know her.Please.Do me this favor before Amma gets to fix my marriage with some girl."

V-"You are.Something.

Okay.Stop crying like drama queen.I will ask Ramya.But.on one condition.You have to stay back with me.Till my wedding.Even after that."

R-"What now.How can this be possible.I mean I have work back there and Dad will be alone .he cant."

V-"Dont try to act smart with me.I know.He is planning to shift his business back in Hyderabad soon.So.Any more excuses?Or.

I shall ask Lata Aththai to fix your alliance there only.Then."

R-"No no.Okay.You are so mean with bullying.Fine.

But.Promise.I get Nandu."

Reyansh gave a sheepish grin.Vivaan wore his shades and both shared hi five.

Others started their car after taking leave.Prakash and Karuna were there to see them off.Outside their place.Reyansh was in happy mood.Vivaan walked with him.Touched Prakash and Karuna's feet taking blessings.Reyansh did same.

They opened door of car.Reyansh widened his grin.Nudged Vivaan.

R-"Anna.Ahem I guess.Ramya Annie wants to say good bye."

Reyansh wore his shades and whistled.Vivaan raised his brows and then turned back.Getting a shock.Varna was there.

V-"Idiot Rey.She is.Varna."

Varna frowned at Reyansh who scratched his head.Then she turned to Vivaan.Ramya came from behind.She looked sad.

Var-"Good bye.See you."

Vivaan took that gesture in nice way and smiled at Varna.It was awkward.And Varna excused them.Reyansh did same.Having a quick look at both sisters.He went to Varna.Giving a nervous and unsure smile.

R-"Hi.I am Reyansh.remember."

Varna gave formal smile.She was busy on her phone.

R-"So.You both look same.I mean.One can have hard time recognizing you.I can bet Anna also."

he stopped finding a pair of eyes blazing at him.Varna took a deep breathe.

R-"No.I mean.Its ok.Love is blind but not deaf and dumb.He can.Figure out.Ofcourse.He can."

Reyansh wished to hit himself right there.

Var-"Nandini Iyyer.

624353.She is currently in Hyderabad for few days."

Reyansh went blank for a second.Till Varna faced him.Crossing her arms.Raised her brows giving a knowing look.

R-"Thank you.I mean I dont know how.But how you know?I would have asked.Wait.Nandu?I mean Nandini."

Var-"She was asking me about you.So.I did my job I guess."

R-"Thanks.You are great.Varna?Yeah.Awesome."

Varna shook her head.Reyansh was almost jumping with happiness.

Ramya And Vivaan were holding hands.When Reyanash and Varna came.Prakash and Karuna already left inside.

V-"Can we leave now?"

R-"Of course Anna."

Reyansh got inside car.Varna came standing behind Ramya.Vivaan and Ramya both shared an eyelock toll he got inside closing door.

Ramya waved his hand at him.The car left from gates of building.Varna could sense her sister's sadness.

Var-"Its okay.For a month only."

Both got inside and were having breakfast.Varna was having juice.Checking her phone.When her eyes fell on Ramya.Who was holding slice of bread on her hand.Other hand knife loosely.Busy in dreaming with a smile.

Karuna shouted at girls not finishing breakfast.Ramya spread butter on bread quickly.Gobbled it.Varna looked at her from her eyes. closely.

Var-"I have give it a thought.Will not go for any conference or work for this month.I mean till you get married."

Ramya had food inside her mouth.And she got up to give tight hug to Varna.

V-"I love you sister.We will have fun now.Shopping eating and.I have to see."

Varna shook her head with a smile.She took slice of apple and then frowned.

Var-"What happened to your lips.Have you eaten half of gloss also taking it as jam?Weirdo."

Varna continued eating.Ramya let her fork play with the fruits on plate.Touched her lips.Feeling her heartbeats going fast.She could still feel his touch there and blushed.A first thing was always special.

Varna was brushing her hair.When heard her phone.It was a call from her secretary.

Var-"I told you to cancel my dates for this entire month.No.I dont want to hear anything.Whoever it is.Plus.

Mr.Shetty is handling work on my absence and we have people.So let them handle this too."

She threw phone on bed.When she made it clear she want to spend some time with her family and sister.People had to intervene.It was for work purpose.This new deal.Someone was interested to invest on new project.With them.And regarding this wanted to meet her.

Some Shakti Subramanian.Have been trying to reach her for a meeting from past few weeks.She has strictly busied herself with Ramya then her engagement.Better he is handled by other office person.Who would care of her contribution to business.Definitely not her father.

She shrugged off her thoughts being called by Ramya.

..............................................................................................................

This chapter is dedicated to @Guhasu   ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Those who are feeling disheartened and sad for Varna.Don't be too quick with judgement go with flow of story.That's all I can say.Guess if something is going to happen in her life too.Talking about Ramya.Isn't she a simple and normal girl like one of those 99 % .Who dreams for a fairytale.But very much aware of reality.She does act like soft at times.Doesn't take you anything to be Princess at times.She have found her Prince in Vivaan.So.

Wattpad is giving me problems again.I can't read some stories.Not giving me notifications.Not able to update my story too.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.4K 36
This story is about Saroja and Vedant, two individuals from diverse backgrounds, who meet one midnight. And then their lives change ... forever! Thi...
214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
85.9K 5.8K 89
This story is continuation to darling movie. Get into the story to know how one misunderstanding made his life upside down and how someone special en...
38.5K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...