The Girl Next Door

By trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~46~

2.9K 148 104
By trinajones1234

"Its like all the good things, they fall apart like..."

Onika Maraj

"That gives you no reason to go and have sex with a girl!" My mom screams," what did she do? Did she force you?!"

"Mama! She did nothing to me!"

"She obviously did something if you're under her influence! You know I don't accept things like this. And you..."

She turns to Robyn who's sitting in the corner of the living room, twiddling with her thumbs. Robyn looks up, fear marked in her eyes. My mother gets dangerously close to her and points her finger at her.

"I don't want you near my daughter ever again! If I ever see you near her, I'll call the police and get a restraining order on you! And I'll have my daughter moving away from you! You brought my daughter into a life of sin-"

"Mama!" I stand up, grabbing her arm," she did nothi-"

"Onika, don't touch me! I can't stand to even call you my daughter. And to see you like this-"

"You barely even see me!" I blurt out.

"You know I'm working all the time-"

"So that means you neglect your gay, pregnant daughter?" I ask, staring her in her light brown eyes," if you were actually here, you could've seen the signs. But you're always gone."

"That's no excuse. You know I work. That doesn't give you the go to be fast. Isn't that what got you in this situation right now?" The words that come from her mouth makes my heart hurt. I can see the regret on her face but I shake my head.

"I fucking hate you." I spit at her.

My mother looks appalled and I'm less than a second, her hand strikes my face with enough force to bring me down.

I fall to the floor and look up at my mother. She tries to hit me again but Robyn intervenes.

"Don' hit her!" Robyn says, pulling my mother away.

"You don't tell me what to do with my child! You don't know what I did to get us where we are and now she's fucking ungrateful?!" She turns to me and I can feel my eyes burning," you get the fuck out of my house! You're not my daughter. And I'm ashamed to even look you in your face. Get the hell out of my house."

I stare at her with hatred and pain in my eyes. Tears try to escape but I blink them away as I stand up and walk to the door, barefooted and lightly clothed.

Robyn follows me, a reassuring hand on my back. It makes everything worse but I can't help but to appreciate her act of kindness.

I pull my phone out of my shorts pocket. It's the only thing I thought about getting. I saw this coming but I wasn't expecting it to go like this. And now I'm not prepared for what's going to happen next.

"Ya can stay wit me baybeh..." Robyn says.

"I know... but I have no clothes. And if my mom catches us together..." I drift off at my mothers threat.

"She won'. I'll call Melissa and we'll trade houses. It'll be alright. She won' know where we are. And I'll get you some new clothes. Or wait until she leaves. She's neva thea anyways."

I shake my head," I should apologize..."

"For wha'? Being yourself? I know you nah thinking about dat."

"I want her to be happy." I protest, walking down the sidewalk to Robyn's house.

Robyn stops in front of me and grabs my shoulders. She gives me direct eye contact and I can see the fear and worry in them. She's doing so good at hiding it tho.

"And I wan ya to be happy. Nah wanting to live up to ya mama's expectations. Guess what? Ya shouldn't care wha' ya mama think. Do wha' makes ya happy. Ya should make ya own decisions. Not ha... So what do you want?"

I'm silent as we walk to the front door of Robyn's house. I'm silent as we get in the house. And I'm silent as I sit on the couch, listening to Robyn talk to her best friend about the conditions we're in. Her friend seemed understanding and after a while, Robyn hangs up and kneels in front of me, a smile on her face

"What?" I ask, weakly smiling.

"Stop da long face. Ya wanna hear a jokey joke?" She asks.

I roll my eyes, a grin on my face. She always does this when I'm not feeling well. I've heard about a thousand corny jokes that never failed to make me laugh.

"What does a nosey pepper like to do?" A smile is spread across her face as she waits for the answer.

"A nosey pepper...?" I ask, trying to find the answer," I don't know. I give up."

"Get jalapeño business." Robyn says, a restrained smile on her face.

I burst out laughing at her corniness. She begins laughing too, seeing she succeeded.

"Anyways. She said she'll give it to us as long as we need it. I'll take ya shoppin' later and we can get whateva ya need. I need to pack some of mi stuff but before dat...."

She opens my legs and smiles up at me. That devilish smile that means she's up to no good. That smile that sends me flooding. Sex with her was always my safe haven. And it makes me forget everything. She does it on purpose, I know.

"Babe... now is not a good time..." I protest, pushing her away.

"Really?" She asks, gripping my thighs.

"Y-yes. I'm not in the mood..."

§§§

"R- Robynnnnn," I drag her name out as she pounds in me from behind.

My body leans over the kitchen island and I grip the edges, breathing heavily. Her hand wraps around my neck and she pulls me up by her neck, slowing her strokes down immensely. I can feel every move, my walls stretching and pulsating around the strap.

I let out a long moan and my body turns into putty in her hands. Ugh. I hate her for making me feel like this.

One hand on my ass and the other around my neck, she pull my hips all the way back and thrusts into my wetness. My body jolts and a whine of surprise and pleasure comes from me. She then repeats the action slowly going faster. My breath gets caught in my throat and I'm seemingly forgetting how to get air into my lungs.

"Ya nah in da mood, huh?" She whisper huskily in my ear. My flooding was to a ten right now. And she wasn't making it any better.

Sh-" I gasps when she thrusts in," shut up..."

She chuckles, pressing my body back to the island top. She grips my hips and begin driving into me, much to my pleasure.

Her phone buzzes on the countertop but she ignores it, going harder into me. Broken moans are coming from me and my hand reaches back to grab her shirt but she moves it away and grips my hands behind my back. I fall into complete submission, moaning out her name.

"Robyn..." I manage to get out as it becomes harder for me to breath again. I can feel a knot forming in my stomach and heat begins spreading through my body.

"Dat ain't mi name," Robyn growls, thrusting deeper into me.

"Ughhh fuck! Daddy!" I squeal as Robyn begins to hit my spot.

"Dat's ya spot huh?" She asks, slowing down and pressing that spot deliberately. It's like I can feel her poking at my guts and that is enough to send me overboard.

"Ohh my god, daddy. I'm 'bout to cu-" my words cut short when she thrust in a final time. My body becomes undone and goes weak on the island top. I try to catch my breath but Robyn had other plans.

She wastes no time in pulling out and eating me out from behind. Her tongue stabs into me, making my stomach twist with pleasure.

"Fuck!" I screams, getting louder as her tongue takes place of the strap. Her hot tongue swirls inside of me, sucking gently and making my legs shake.

I can hear her phone buzzing again and she pulls away, much to my relief.

She answers it, leaning over my tired body and rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I groan, seeing that she wasn't giving up.

"Aye. Y'all done fucking now?" Mel asks, her voice traveling in the air.

"How did ya know?" Robyn asks as my body jerks under her.

"I can hear her outside for crying out loud." Mel yells into the phone. Robyn begin laughing and pulls away from me. My knees buckle from relief and I start to stand up and try to get dressed before Robyn can do anything else. I said I wasn't in the mood and she still fucked me into submission.

"Okay. Hold on." I hear Robyn say.

"Have you even packed yet?"

"Yes. I had it packed ahead of time."

"Okay. Well hurry up." Mel says before hanging up.

"Ya good?" Robyn asks me," ya look a little dead, baby."

I shake my head, glaring at Robyn. She pouts and watches as I grab my shirt and underwear. She makes a grimacing face when I examine my ripped undergarment. I roll my eyes, remembering that she ripped them earlier. Why do I even bother?

"Rea-" I start.

"Hey..." She raises her hands up in defense," not my fault."

I chuckle weakly and Robyn turns around, walking into her room. I slip my feet into Robyn's slides and hop on the countertop.

I occupy myself on my phone, scrolling through my social media.

"Ya ready baybeh?" Robyn asks. I look up at Robyn and see her wearing black and white Nike basketball shorts and a tank top. her messy hair is pushed into a curly bun, which I rarely see. She has a backpack and a duffle bag on her shoulders. Looking down, I see the print of the strap in her shorts and I bite my lip. She looks down and smiles.

"I was too lazy to hassle with it and take it off. Stop eye raping me. Lets go," she says and we share a laugh.

I hop off of the countertop and begin walking- rather limping- out of the house. Ugh. I hate her so much...

I open the door to see Mel standing there with two suitcases and a couple of bags.

"Moving in much?" Robyn asks, smiling.

She mocks a laugh and hands me her house key," don't mess with my shit. I have food and I got a PS4. There is a school bus that stops by there in case you don't have any gas to go all the way to Panorama. And please.... please.... stay in the guest house. I don't want y'all fucking on my furniture. I'm not comfortable with laying in bed and smell-"

"Okay!" I say, limping to Robyn's car. As I do, I can hear Robyn and Mel chuckling and Robyn has the nerve to ask what's wrong.

"You f- ugh! I said I wasn't in the mood!" I struggle to find words as I wait for Robyn to unlock the car. She does so and I yank the door open, throwing my bags in the back.

"I can't believe she did that..." I mutter, shaking my head. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not complaining. But it's crazy how she made me forget all about my problems through fucking me. I need to face reality. I did just get kicked out of my moms house. Pregnant and unwanted...

After putting the bags in the back, I stand up, pushing the seat back.

"Baybeh..." Robyn says, pressing her body to me.

I gasp, startled. I can feel the bulge of her strap against my backside, making my gut twinge. I let out a low groan, trying to pull away from Robyn.

"Wha' ya prollem is?" She asks, gripping my hips.

"N-nothin..." I stutter out.

"Well hurry up and get in." Robyn says, pulling away from me.

I shake my head and follow her orders. I close my door and watch as Robyn throws her things in the back and gets in the car.

She brings it to life and we speed out of the community I once called home. As we head to our new temporary home, I look over at Robyn.

Everything about her seems so perfect in the setting sunlight that's shining through the windows. Her curly jet black and sandy brown hair that she has in a bun. Her jawline that protrudes from beneath her caramel skin as she concentrates on driving. My eyes lower to her neck that is littered with bite marks and hickies that I left earlier. Most whilst she was asleep. My eyes drift lower to her perfect, slim body and then settling on the strap bulge.

"Ya eye raping me again?" Robyn asks lowly.

I shake my head and dart my eyes away from her.

Robyn chuckles," you are. I'm neva wearing a strap in public like dis again if ya gonna keep staring."

I shake my head again, chuckling.

"I love ya, ya know dat right?" Robyn asks.

"I love you too," I say, suddenly realizing how hoarse my voice is. Leave it to her to make my voice go out...

"Good." Robyn says, facing forward and heading down the abandoned Santa Monica backroads that lead to our temporary home.

We can get through this together. Just her and I. This is kind of what we wanted. To be alone without anything bothering us with their problems. As we drive, I think of us driving into a new life. With me, her and our unborn baby...

Hopefully it'll all go right. And I hope I'm not making a bad decision by letting Robyn back in. Hopefully...

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to everyone for reading my book. I appreciate everyone for commenting and voting. But I'm afraid this is the end. Idk if there will be a sequel yet. But stay tuned for other books.

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.

Nah, lemme stop fucking with ya'll 😂😂 I'm in a good mood today, let me have my fun.

What are your thoughts on Onika's mother?

That threat seemed pretty hefty 👀

Can everything go right now?

Should I do a time jump?

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...