Dirty Little Secret

Just_Another_Dreamer

"This is so wrong." She said. "Then tell me why it feels so right." He replied, wrapping his arms back around... Еще

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter One: Arrival
Chapter Two: Grace
Chapter Three: Pool
Chapter Four: First Day
Chapter Five: They're Gone
Chapter Six: Comfort
Chapter Eight: Adrien Pierre and Matthieu Pierre
Chapter Nine: Truth Or Dare
Chapter Ten: Kitchen Hangover
Chapter Eleven: The Date
Chapter Twelve: Drunken Grab
Chapter Thirteen: He's what?!
Chapter Fourteen:Ouch...
Chapter Fifteen: So Close
Chapter Sixteen: Interuption
Chapter Seventeen: The Kiss
Chapter Eighteen: Back To His Usual Self
Chapter Nineteen: New Years Part One
Chapter Twenty: New Years Part Two
Chapter Twenty One: Dream
Chapter Twenty Two: Tom
Chapter Twenty Three: Comfort Ruined
Chapter 24: The Next Morning
Chapter Twenty Five: Recovery
Chapter Twenty Six: Loosing Control
Chapter Twenty Seven: Goodbye
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine:Lazy Day
Chapter Thirty: Back To School
Chapter Thirty One: Gig
Chapter Thirty Two: Maid of Honour
Chapter Thirty Three: Adam's Mum
Chapter Thirty Four: Grace & Tom
Chapter Thirty Five: Suspicious
Chapter Thirty Six: Together
Chalter Thirty Seven: Accident
Chapter Thirty Eight: In Love
Chapter Fourty: Awkward
Chapter Forty One: Back Home
Chapter Forty Two: Birthday
Chapter Forty Three: Shopping
Chapter Forty Four: Coming Out
Chapter Forty Five: Wedding
Chapter Forty Six: Pain
Chapter Forty Seven: Release
Chapter Forty Eight: Harden My Heart
Chapter Forty Nine: Forgive & Forget
Chapter Fifty: The End
Sequel
Sequel is up now!
New Story

Chapter Seven: Christmas

28.7K 544 104
Just_Another_Dreamer

I shot up in my bed as something pounced on me.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Megan screamed excitedly.

What a lovely wake up call. I looked up at her face. She was grinning widely and her eyes gleamed with excitement.. How could I be mad at that?

"Merry Christmas Megan." I smiled at her. 

She threw her tiny arms around my neck and snuggled into me. 

"I wish daddy was here..." She murmured.

It's been a month and a half since my dad died. 

"Remember where daddy is Meg?"

She pointed up to the ceiling.

"That's right." I smiled. "He's looking after you and watching us. Do you remember where else he is?"

She put her tiny hand on my heart, I did the same to her.

I remembered the sensation I got when Adam did that. He was really supportive for the first two weeks. Things began to get better, I felt better. Then he bounced back to twat mode. When he was being nice to me, as sick as it is, I got a stupid little crush on him. Who wrong is that? My brain is weird. Of course I'm not anymore! He's back to being a douche. But sometimes it feels like electricity is running through the part of my body he just touched. I didn't know hate could give you that feeling.

"I wanna open my presents." She said.

"Are John and mum up?"

She nodded and a grin spread across her face. "I got Mummy, John and Adam up first. Now they're downstairs."

I looked over to my clock. It was seven. Evil, evil Megan.

"Come on then." 

I got up out of bed, picked Megan up and carried her downstairs. I'm staying in my pajamas. It's Christmas and they're awesome pajamas. Purple and green checkered pajamas shorts and a purple tight tank top with a picture of the Joker on it. 

We got to the bottom of the stairs and I walked into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas Amy!" John said, a huge smile on him face and happiness in his voice.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled back.

Mum came over to us and gave us a hug and a kiss. 

"Merry Christmas my beautiful girls."

"Happy Christmas mum." I smiled at her. My stomach gave a loud growl and I groaned. "Feed me!"

Mum laughed and I went to take a seat at the table, opposite Adam.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled at me. An actual smile, on both sides of his mouth! And he was being pleasant. Was he feeling okay?

"You're not being a meanie arse meanie pants today!" I said, faking to be shocked.

"Nope." The amazing smile remained on his face. "It's Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Adam." I smiled at him.

His hair was sticking up everywhere which made me laugh a little.

Mum put a plate of toast, beans and egg in front of me. I thanked her and then began eating. God she was an incredible cook! 

I heard Adam laugh. I looked up.

"What's so funny?" I asked, my mouth a quarter full.

"You. I'm amazed at how quickly you can eat. You're nearly as quick as me."

"Nearly?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "That a challenge?"

"You bet it is." He grinned.

"Bring it on."

We had about the same amount on our plate so we began to eat it, as quickly as possible. Adam won by one mouth full.

"Victory!" He cheered.

"Noooo! I was so close!"

He laughed. 

"You're a messier eater than me though." He chuckled. 

I ran my hand over my mouth to discover bake bean juice all over it. I wiped it off.

"You missed a spot." He leaned forward, with a napkin in his hand, and wiped the rest off for me. 

We were just centimeters apart. His blue eyes sparkled and I just stared at him. Why is he so God damn attractive!? He pulled back and sat back on his chair. He took a sip of juice. I drank my grape juice then we all went over to the Christmas tree. Which was huge, decorated and had a ton of presents under.

We sorted them into piles and took it in turn to open one.

Mum opened up mine. She smiled widely and got tears in her eyes.

"Thank you!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back. 

"Your welcome."

I'd gotten her a picture in a frame. I decorated the frame myself and the picture was of her, Megan and me. It was taken not that long ago.

John opened his gift from me, a watch. He thanked me and put it on. I think he really liked it. 

Megan opened her present from me. She smiled widely. "SWEETIES AND TOYS!"

I laughed at her excitement and joy.

Adam opened his. I held breath, nervous he wouldn't like what I got him. A smile spread across his face and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you! I love them."

I'd gotten him two Ralph Lauren polo shirts, a Jack Wills T-shirt and a Hollister hoodie. He pulled his plain gery pajama top of, revealing his incredible stomach. I quickly looked down, a bit of red creeping into my cheeks. I looked back up and he was wearing the Jack Wills T-shirt.

I opened one of my presesnts. It was from Adam.

My mouth dropped open. This must've coast him a bomb! He'd gotten me three boxes of chocolate, a pair of white Doc Martens, five canvas, a sketch book, pencils, paintbrushes and acrylic paints.

"Thank you!" I grinned and threw myself at him. Wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

He laughed. "Glad you like it. I know you like art, and you're incredible at it. So I figured art stuff would be good."

"Amazing. These paints are good ones."

"And the chocolate, well who doesn't like chocolate? I got the Docs cause you're a little goth."

I laughed. "Thanks." I pulled away and went back to my space.

We carried on opening gifts. There were loads! It took us about an hour. Maybe more.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Grace.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! What you get? Come to mine tomorrow night with Carla? Loooove you :D xoxoxoxo" 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! I got clothes, Docs, paints, chocolate, bath stuff, money, music vouchers and and and... FOUR TICKETS TO SEE: BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR, YOU ME AT SIX, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, WEDNESDAY 13 AND THE CHILI PEPPERS :D :D :D You, Carla and Ab better come with! Yeah sure I'll ask. Can Ab not make it? What did you get? Love you too :D xoxoxoxoxox" 

Carla and Ab had started school just after half term, they were just like me and Grace so we got on really well and very fast. Now we're a little group of four. 

"I'm going to get a start on making the best Christmas dinner ever." Mum said with a smile. "You kids can go and play upstairs with your presents."

Megan grabbed some new toys and rushed upstairs. I put all my stuff into the two huge bags I had gotten, and made my way up to my room. I put everything in a place and went over to my desk. The sketches of my dad an Isobel were still there. I finished them off, not noticing that I was crying until my vision was blurred. I finally finished the pencil drawings. I missed them so much. My door flew open and I turned. Adam was there.

"Ah so you don't act like a jerk on Christmas but you still don't knock when you walk into my room."

He laughed and sat down on my bed.

"Wanna watch a film?" He asked.

"I get to choose it." I grinned.

"Okay."

I put The Nightmare Before Christmas on. I jumped onto my bed next to him.

"Ah, so this is the skeleton you draw." He pointed to my drawing and paintings of Jack.

"Yup."

"You know, you really are an incredible artist."

"Thank you."

 We watched the film and when it was over Adam flicked through the channels.

"Wanna watch Big Bang Theory?" He asked.

"Yeah." I grinned. 

Adam hung out in my room for most of the day until dinner was ready. We both went downstairs and sat at the table. I was still in my pajamas and Adam was still in him pj bums, he had on his Jack Wills T-shirt. 

We pulled the crackers, wore stupid hats and told the stupid jokes. Then we began eating. It was nice, really nice. I'm glad I'm living here now. I love my mum and my sister. John is a lovely man. Adam is a pain in the arse, but today he was so nice. I really wish he was like that more often. Only then I might crush on him again... And that would be wrong. I mean, we aren't related but our parents are together. 

After we ate we all watched a film on the couch. Then I went back up to my room, Adam followed.

"I have something for you." He smiled.

"Oh no..." I joked.

He put his hand into his pajama bottoms pocket and pulled out a little square of red wrapping paper. He handed it to me.

"Open it." He smiled.

I gently unwrapped it. It was a silver necklace with a silver skull. It was gorgeous.

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much. You really didn't have to. You've got me so much already."

"It's real silver."

I gasped.

"I'm glad you like it."

I gave it to him and pulled my hair back. He moved behind me and clipped it around my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck. It gave me goosebumps. I felt something gently on my bare shoulder. Something amazing shot through my body. He just kissed my shoulder.

"Merry Christmas Amy." He whispered and then walked out.

What the fuck just happened?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Stepbrother: No one will no Avery_Love

Любовные романы

288K 4.2K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
Lemonade Popsicle leilalemon3

Подростковая литература

129 10 9
When a young girl named Emma moves to a new town, she meets a boy named Noah, who she grows up with and thinks she might have feelings for him.
81.7K 2K 17
[ Book 3 in the Something Real series ] "Not your style, Blaine?" He mocked, taking slow steps over to me. "No," I said. Hayden stopped, his knees nu...