Yandere Asriel x Reader stori...

By ArinDemoxex

A Series about a Yandere Asriel and you the reader! You may ask for suggestions! Just don't be mad if I mess... More

Testing lmao
The fated day you two meet!
The Fated day you two meet (Asriel P.O.V)
A/N
First night with Asriel (Male Story)
You can help me!
Requests Info
V-day Special *non canon* Male lemon
Okay. Break time
Sorry
Update
New Character info

Cancelled

852 5 10
By ArinDemoxex

Yep this is going to be the hardest thing I would have to write. So yes you read it right! I am cancelling Yandere Asriel x Reader stories.

I took some time to think this over and I have came to this decision. I am sorry if its not what you want to hear but it is true!

Now what is in store you may ask. Well I will still be making stories, some from other fandoms and more from Undertale. And even some Yandere Asriel stuff. But as of now I kinda want to work more on Hardshipstale without the thought of Yandere Asriel. So please go and suport more of my works! Please comment down below telling me what you think!

If you think I'm dumb for doing this or I am only doing this for views I'm not. Plus if you are only here for X reader fanfics you might as well leave! 

Also I will be doing a poll soon on here about what Fandoms I should make a X reader fanfic so be on the look out for that!

Trust me this isn't the end for me. But just another chapter!

And as for the male reader V-day special that is now canon, as for the female you decide! Also tell me how you would end her story!

Well anyways catch you guys next time!

Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 88 10
Fourteen year old Wendy Marvell gets sent to a boot camp for delinquents. But is she in there for the right reason? Let's find out! Some OOC's in thi...
20.3K 728 16
Warning: BEWARE OF CRINGE WORTHY WRITING AHEAD OF YOU. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK....LOL. Vocaloids going to high school. Typical story, huh? Anyway, Miku...
MT By šŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

38.6K 1.3K 17
Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his parents with his members in his hometow...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...