The Fated day you two meet (Asriel P.O.V)

Boy

(Y/N) (L/N), oh how I love him. Words cannot describe the love I hold for him. Everything he does is so... Cute, Handsome? It's something! Ever since I was a young boy I have had a crush on him. Unfortunately I have always been to shy to ever tell him how I feel. But now that we are older I'm going to change that! 

I have been following him for a few years now! I sometimes even steal his pens and touch myself to them~, I also go through his trash and steal any food that has teeth mark on them! I want anything he touches to be mine! Oh but we can't forget the crown jewel I stole from him! I stole a pair of his underwear while he was out of town! I remember that like it was yesterday! I waited until the dead of night, and climbed into his room through his window and took the first pair I could and got out before anyone could notice! However Frisk is the only one who knows about my obsession with this boy, and she isn't very happy about it. She says that it's "unhealthy" and "I should just tell him how I feel", but what does she know? I will tell him how I feel when I'm good and damn ready!

Heh, today was going to be my lucky day to day! As I was walking home I noticed that my big crush (Y/N) was just realizing he had walked off the path and wondered where he was now! 

"Oh? Is there something wrong?" I asked 

"Dang it! Umm sorry! I seem to have walked off my path home!?" He said

"Oh really? Do you need a place to stay? It is getting awfully late." I said 

"Uh, is there a Inn near by?" He asked me

"Not for another 10 miles"

"Dang! Well sorry to ask! But umm, do you have a place where I can stay at?" He asked. This made me so happy!

"Yes you may stay at my place! It's not far from here!" I say. He nodded and I showed him the way to my house with him following me! 

(YES! YES YES!! I will finally have him with me! This is pretty much our first date! I will make sure he well want to be my boyfriend!) 

Girl

(Y/N) (L/N) how I wanted her all to myself! The idea of her with any other men or women was a insult to me! Me and her was destined to be together FOREVER! I have always loved her. Ever since I was a little boy. We ran into each other! She had a friend push her into be by mistake. We talked and had a wonderful time together! But I have been to shy to speak with her from that day on. Because I wanted to tell her how I wanted her to be my wife. But one day she will be MINE!

I have also been stalking her ever since we was kids! I would tell Frisk and Chara to go home without me and would make sure (Y/N) would make it home safe! I never wanted anything bad to happen to her. Nothing bad ever happened to her. I was always happy to see that! One time her and her family went out of town, so I decided to go into her house in her room during the night and steal one of her bras. Frisk caught me when I got home. He said it was "disgusting", I was a "pervert" and "I should tell Mom and Dad what I did" and most important "I really should tell (Y/N) how I feel." and Chara said that my shrine to (Y/N) was "Creppy", but what do they know? They never been in love as I have!

Heh, today was going to be my lucky day to day! As I was walking home I noticed that my big crush (Y/N) was just realizing she had walked off the path and wondered where she was now!

"Oh? Is there something wrong?" I asked

"Dang it! Umm sorry! I seem to have walked off my path home!?" She said

"Oh really? Do you need a place to stay? It is getting awfully late." I said

"Uh, is there a Inn near by?" She asked me

"Not for another 10 miles"

"Dang! Well sorry to ask! But umm, do you have a place where I can stay at?" She asked. This made me so happy!

"Yes you may stay at my place! It's not far from here!" I say. She nodded and I showed her the way to my house with her following me!

(YES! YES YES!! I will finally have her with me! This is pretty much our first date! I will make sure she well want to be my girlfriend!)