Be My Everything

By sleepwalker

Book 4 to the LWB series *Aden Salas has always envied Preston's relationship with Robert. He believed Robert... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

11.7K 514 54
By sleepwalker

 Split POV for Blake and Erika Enjoy! (^_^)

 Chapter Nineteen (Blake’s POV)

        I was pissed and angry, but not at Aden. I was mad at myself, he had every right to punch me. I was surprised he hadn’t done it sooner, I had no right to be leading him on that way. All I was doing was causing him more pain, pain he didn’t need.

        Now the two people I cared for hated me, the way they looked at me made me feel like crap. Aden was right, I was a coward. I was too much of a coward to admit I was in love with him and I wanted to be with him.

        Here I was sitting in my office thinking of how I was going to hide this black eye. I took a day off yesterday, hoping I could find a way to hide it but didn’t. Not only did I have court later today, but I knew once Erika saw it she was going to have a bitch fit about it. “Roxy, I’ll be with Mr. Castillo if anyone needs me.” I said as I walked out of my office.

        “Okay Mr. Pierson.”

        Maybe Robert would know how to cover it up or at least see if he could take my place in court today. I walked to his office avoiding as many people as I could, good his assistant wasn’t there. I knocked on his door, “Come in.” I opened the door and walked inside quickly, shutting the door behind me.

        He was talking on the phone, he looked up at me. “Amor I’ll call you back, I have something to take care of, love you.” Robert hung up the phone and got up from his chair and walked over to me. “Damn who did you piss of?” he asked as he looked at my black eye.

        “Aden,” I sat down in one of the chairs. “I messed up Robert, I don’t blame him for hating me so much. I really messed up, he should have given me more than just a black eye.”

        “What do you mean you messed up?” he asked as he leaned against his desk.

        “I kissed him, not just once but a few times.”

        “What the hell Blake! What the hell are you thinking about?”

        “I know, I feel like shit for doing that.”

        “Blake you can’t just be messing with someone’s emotions like that. Don’t you know how fragile he is right now? He just got out of a five year relationship, because the asshole was cheating on him. You can’t be playing with him like that! Blake you are taking advantage of him by doing that!” Robert continued to rip me a new one, he was right. I was just making things worse for Aden.

        “I know, I know I’m no better than that asshole but I love him. No matter how hard I tried to deny it I couldn’t. What more could I ask from him, his funny, sweet, brutally honest and Benjamin loves him. He has never taken to anyone so quickly and neither have I. I started falling for him without even knowing it and I am always thinking of him.”

        “Blake, then why all this bullshit?”

        “I know I only have myself to blame for that. I know I can make it happen, but I really can’t and I just wish I could make it happen.”

        “If you can, then why get married if you know you’re in love with him?”

        “Because I have to marry Erika, I have no other choice.”

        “Why do you have no choice, but how do you even know the baby is even yours? Or really how sure are you she isn’t just faking being pregnant?”

        “She wouldn’t have agreed to a paternity test if it wasn’t.” I reached into my pocket and handled him the ultrasound picture, “It would be pretty hard to fake this especially since I was there.” Robert looked at the picture before he handed it back to me.

        “That still doesn’t mean you have to marry her, you can still have every right to see your child. She can’t take that away from you.”

        “She can and she will if I don’t marry her. She said not only will she not put me on the birth certificate as the father. She will get a restraining order on me if I try to come near her or our child. She will make sure I never see our child. We both know she could do it, she could give the baby up and I would never know what happens to it. So don’t think I want this, I don’t want to live a miserable life. Nor do I want to put Benjamin through this, I just don’t see any other way.”

        “Shit Blake, I’m so sorry but there has to be a way to make sure that doesn’t happen. Let me make some calls and in the meantime just don’t mess up the situation more than it already is. In other words stay away from Aden, if you even want a chance with him. don’t go near him and messing it up more, you might get something worse than a black eye.”

        “Okay.”

        “You have court today, don’t you?” I nodded my head. “Well you can’t go in like that, I’ll tell Gabby to cover for you. I have wanted to see how she does on her own. I was thinking of making her a partner, she has the skills.”

        “She’s good, can’t think of anyone better to choice than her.”

        “Yes I didn’t think so either, also it will give us so more time off to bring her in. I also want someone else, but nobody has really stuck out as much as her.”

        “True.”

        “Okay I’m calling Gilbert in here.” He went to his desk and press the button, “Gilbert can you come into my office and bring in your kit.”

        “Yes sir,” Gilbert said.

        “Why are you calling your assistant in here and what’s this kit he is bringing?”

        “Gilbert works on the weekend as a makeup artist. He is going to do something about that black eye of yours. Even if you’re not going to court today, I can’t have you walking around with that black eye.”

        “Ok Mr. Castillo what did you need me to do?” Gilbert said as he walked in, he had a black case in his hand.

        “I need you to do something about Mr. Pierson’s black eye.”

        “Yes sir,” Gilbert laid his case on the desk and opened it. He turned to face me as he studied my face. “That is a really nasty looking black eye, you must have really pissed someone off.” He grabbed some jars and other things, “Don’t you worry once I’m done with you, you won’t even be able to tell you had a black eye.”

        “Okay I will leave you two alone while I go make some calls, I shall be back later.” Robert walked out of the office as Gilbert went to work. When he was done, I was amazed that you couldn’t see the black eye anymore.

        “Wow that’s amazing,” I said as I tried to find any hint of it.

        “Thanks it took years of practicing.” He put everything back in his case as Robert walked back inside. “What do you think Mr. Castillo?” Robert looked at my face.

        “That’s an amazing job Gilbert, you would have never guessed he had a black eye.” He patted Gilbert on his back, “Seriously Gilbert with skills like that why are you working here?”

        “My parents don’t think being a makeup artist is a real job, so I work here for you during the week and weekends I do what I love, so everybody wins.”

        “I see, well hopefully you can prove them wrong one day. You should do what you love.”

        “Thanks Mr. Castillo, if that is all I’ll be getting out of your way.”

        “Yes that will be all, thank you Gilbert.” He walked out of the office. “So I made some calls but so far I having gotten anyone who can be of some real help.” I sighed, should have known no one was going to be.

        “Well at least you tried.”

        “There is someone I’m waiting to return my call and I’m sure he can help you. We are just going to have to wait, he is out of the country but I was told he was returning so. Hopefully he will be back before the wedding, I wouldn’t want you to make that mistake when we can avoid it.”

        “Well I hope so too,” the intercom buzzed.

        “Mr. Castillo sorry to bother you, but Roxy just called and said Mr. Pierson is needed back in his office.”

        “Okay, thank you Gilbert.”

        “Okay I better head back and see what’s going on. Thanks for everything, couldn’t ask for a better best friend.” I hugged him.

        “No problem Blake and don’t worry we will fix everything.” I nodded my head before walking out of his office. I hope he was right, I really hoped he can help me fix things with Aden. Benjamin and I really needed him in our lives.

Erika’s POV

        “Is Blake in?” I asked as I went up to his assistant’s desk.

        “Yes Ma’am, but he is having a meeting with Mr. Castillo. Would you like me to let him know you are here?”

        “Duh, that’s why I asked. Tell him I’ll be waiting in his office and tell him I don’t have all day.” Seriously Blake needed to find another assistant.

        “Yes Ma’am,” I walked into his office and sat down in his chair. I looked at his desk, he had a picture of Benjamin. God how I hated that kid, I couldn’t wait until I got rid of him. He is just a pain in my ass, just like that little homo.

        I looked at the clock, he was sure taking his sweet ass time. Might as well check my email while I wait. I hit enter on the keyboard, ugh he had to have a picture of the two people I hated.

        Stupid little homo, I can’t believe Blake actually likes him. Just a few more days and he will finally be gone. Then soon I won’t have anyone to annoy me once that brat starts school.

        I heard the door open, Blake walked in. “Well it’s about damn time, did you get my message about the photographer coming today to take our wedding photo for the newspaper?”

        “Yes, I just need to change my suit, unless this one is fine with you.” I looked at his suit, he was wearing a dark brown suit, it wasn't going to go well with the deep maroon dress I was going to wear. “So do I need to change?” 

        “No change, it’s going to clash with my dress, go with a charcoal gray one. I don’t need you looking better than me in the photo.”

        “Fine whatever, was there something else you needed.”

        “No that was it,” I got up and looked at him. There was something different about him, but I couldn’t place my finger on it. “Just remember we also have dinner with my parent’s tomorrow night.”

        “I know,” he went over to his desk, he started working on something.

        “Blake I hope you don’t forget what happens if you don’t do as I say, I would sure hate for your daughter to end up in an orphanage.” He glared at me, I could feel the hatred he had towards me. I didn’t care, he wasn’t going to make a fool of me in front of my family. 

Oh just so you guys know, next chapter is going to blow your mind. That's right the infamous wedding of Blake and Erika is next! :D I want two hundred vote! Lol JK, i'm going to work on it and update as fast as i can, because i'm that excited for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
475K 17.1K 40
Athiss is a new doctor although, he loves his job he's sad to say that he's not thrilled in life. It feels like everything that he's fought for is sl...
212K 8.6K 19
Book FIVE- The Ultimate Sin series After nineteen years of complete isolation after his wife was murdered, Shade finally comes back to his family on...
178K 5.3K 32
Book 2 to LWB series* Robert and Preston are finally together again. this time they are determined to not let anyone come between them. They are abou...