[Mother of who?!]

Por LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... Mais

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 25 | Back To Normal |

5K 151 36
Por LeTiffany

Ahaha, this is basically the last chapter before the epilogue; also the chapter where I seem to be having the least bits of inspiration... Anyways, yes, they're still shirtless, in the hallway, staring at you while the silverette is still smiling and calling you by that cute honorific. Yes. My Kami, I have changed the story around so much since the beginning. When I look at the beginning, I feel like I should like smack myself with something. Seriously, it sucked like shit; I didn't think this series would be successful until more readers came. I thank you so much, readers! Please continue being awesome, and I'll be working on the sequel and epilogue ASAP!

UPDATE: HOLY SHIT. 80 VOTES AND 1000+ VIEWS IN THE SAME WEEK! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

FEEDBACK: I'm close to the end of this series; so...why bother? If you have something you want to say to me about this series, better say it quick ;)

WARNING: Foul Language. Fluff. Crack! < I think.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto. I do own the OCs, storyplot and this fanfiction, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Fooling Mode | Effects: Yelling, Eye-Twitching |

You repressed a guttural growl as your crooked smile and left eye started to twitch, your fingers soon coming into the twitching marathon.

"O-tou-san," the words came out through gritted teeth, your left eye still twitching even though you had it closed.

"H-hai?"

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" you asked innocently, but your face showed nothing but pure rage.

"A-ahahaha! I-I must've f-f-forgot!"

The people standing by the sidelines watched in amusement. Well, one of them watched in amusement. Here was the [Last Name] Clan Killer, trembling under his daughter's calm, cold gaze. Kakashi sighed, crossing his arms over his chest (which was still uncovered). You hadn't exploded in two seconds like you usually did; so that meant you were really pissed. At what, he didn't know; but as long as that rage wasn't directed towards him, he was fine with this scene you put up.

Your eye continued to twitch, just as your left fist came up, slamming into your right, open palm.

"'tou-san," you started, cracking your knuckles as your gaze became venomous, "I think it's about time to make you remember how much I despise surprises."

"A-ah, no need! A-anyway, why don't you have a reunion with your friends?"

Your eye twitched more violently as his expression suddenly became smug. He had stood up, turned you around, and pushed you forward, making you glare at him. He only grinned that coy smile of his, before you turned your head around and sighed.

"S-so, K-Kakashi, J-J-Jishima," you cursed yourself for stuttering, "welcome back."

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Hajimaru no wa Sayonara by ON/OFF | Back To Normal ; 正常に戻る | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Kakashi's Theme | Effects: No Current Effects |

Both jōnin-levelled ninja blinked, before Kakashi stepped up with a smile. You refused to acknowledge the blush that had fluttered across your face when he placed his hand on your head; considering you were a little shorter than him (since you were pretty tall).

He's half naked, of course I would be blushing!

You were hyperventilating mentally when you took another peek at his well-toned chest; quickly averting your eyes to his smiling face.

"Haha! How long has it been since I've seen you, [Name]-chan?"

"A-ano, about--"

"It feels like four months or so, but it's only been yesterday, hasn't it?"

...are you serious? THEY REMEMBERED THE FREAKIN' TIME PERIOD?!

"U-uh, yeah!" you exclaimed, forcing a smile on, "you lose track of time too easily, Kaka-ku- Hatake!" you quickly corrected yourself, laughing nervously as said silverette looked at you curiously, before something akin to smugness (is that even a word) flashed in his eye. You gulped, quickly stepping out of his grasp (you hadn't even noticed that his hands were holding your shoulders until now).

"[Name]-san?"

You turned to the new voice, blushing profusely as you did so.

OhmyKami, OhmyKami, OhmyKami!

Standing before you was a half-naked fully-grown Jishima, and you had to say...he looked damn hot. Your hormones were now spiking to the peak where you were almost brainwashed, and you quickly snapped your mouth shut to prevent drooling. You forced yourself from your ogling state to look at him in the eyes, smiling as to tell him to continue with what he was about to say.

"From the words of your father, I believe I was taken care of by you, although I remember no details of such an event."

...wow, this guy could beat Neji at his own game.

"Either way, I would like to thank you with all my gratitude for taking care of me, whatever I was doing."

Oh, wouldn't you like to know? I'm so lucky they don't remember a thing.

You nearly let loose a yelp when he suddenly bowed, only adding more to the cute social awkwardness he had, "Please accept my thanks!"

You stepped back slightly, debating on what to do. You had never had a person actually bow down to you before (except Lee, but you were used to it), and nevertheless, this person was a smoking hot, cutely socially awkward guy.

This was one of the signs you were going to be screwed over in life.

Smiling nervously, you reached out a hand to pat the back of his head, laughing, "Ne, I accept! SopleasegetupbeforeIgetnervous," you whispered.

He probably hadn't heard your last sentence, but he seemed satisfied with your answer and straightened up. You sighed, light blush on your face when you looked at his confused, yet seemingly happy for no apparent reason smile.

He's cute in Child!Form and Adult!Form...

You lightly gasped when you felt a strong pair of arms slither around your waist, and a head place itself on your left shoulder.

"Ne, [Name]-chan, where's my pat-on-the-head and cute blush?~" Kakashi teased, making your blush darken.

"K-Ka- H-Hatake!"

He merely laughed, holding you seemingly closer to his chest - just the thought of his sculpted chest made your face erupt into a deep blush.

"Oi! Do it somewhere where I'm not seeing my musume getting sexually harassed," your father scolded, making you grunt in embarrassment, punching him over the head.

"Itie! Musume! What was that for?!"

"Y-y-you don't just say that out loud!" you retorted, going to punch him again when you realised your human restraints were still there.

"Hatake, let me go!"

"No~"

"HATAKE!"

"A-ano, Hatake-san, I think it would be best to let [Name]-san go," Jishima offered in your defence, making you smile at him - causing him to blush, which you were oblivious to.

That suggestion only made his hold tighten on you, pushing you further into him. You blushed again, only angering your already-hurt father even more.

"PUT HER DOWN!"

"Hatake-san!"

"HATAKE!"

And your students stood off by the side and watched as the tug-of-war - where you were the rope - was played between the three males, each with a sweatdrop rolling down their heads.

"I feel really sorry for [Name]-sensei..."

"Yeah..."

"...hn."

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Tea Sipping |

You sighed, letting the cool taste of the Chrysanthemum Tea trickle down your throat as you leaned forward, placing your cup down.

"So, 'tou-san, they're at the Hokage's Office?"

"Yeah, Tsunade-sama seems happy that they're back, and she was happier when she found out that they didn't remember a thing about it."

"Oh, I see."

Slurrrrp.

You sighed again, leaning back into the couch and placing your left ankle over your right leg, your hands intertwined and placed behind your head.

"Hey, 'tou-san?"

"Mmm?"

"Care to tell me how they magically transformed back into adults?"

FWWIIIIIIT.

"..."

"...I'll take that as a no. [1]"

[Extended Ending]

"ACHOO!"

"ACHOO!"

Tsunade lifted her head from the papers, raising an eyebrow as both the ninja sighed.

"Is it just me, or did you just sneeze at the same time?"

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Memories by Maki Otsuki | Back To Normal ; 正常に戻る ; End | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Daylight of Konoha |

Next time, in [Mother of Who?!]

"The time has come for the epilogue. We would like to thank all readers for have coming this far. As a reward, Tiffany-sama will open up a little side series that will be a companion-fic with this series, including the sequel. Please read for more!"

"[Name]..."

"Please come back soon, [Name]-sensei!"

"You better come back home safe, [Name]-chan."

"Is that a threat, Hatake?"

"You bet."

"Next time, in [Mother of Who?!] ; | 26 | Epilogue |!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = Translation: The authoress is a lazy cunt who can't be bothered explaining this ^3^

Sorry if this is short! I ran into a short fuse when I started this chapter, so I've just planned everything out from here. Sorry for people who were expecting more, but I'll make it up in the sequel.

Yes, I have also decided to make a little side-series as a companionship-fic to this series. It'll have approximately 15-20 chapters if possible, but I'll probably limit it down to 5-10 once I start writing. Anyhow, sayonara!

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 26 | Epilogue |

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

252K 4.2K 72
Discontinued! This story is Naruto as Father/Mother of Y/N I don't own any 'Naruto' characters they all go to there owners. Request open
5K 150 16
You and Kakashi met briefly while you were kids. Since you always admired him you always watched him closely when you had the chance since you weren...
572K 7.2K 56
What if naruto parents never died? What if naruto had a younger siblings? What if naruto was neglected? Find out the journey of a young boy who is ne...
1.4M 32.4K 102
MINORS DNI *Do not comment your age if you are under 17* Contains mature content, 17+ readers! If you like please vote so I know I should continue �...