Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorel...

By ItsCamiz

Jocelyn is a 16 year old deaf girl who moved in California and fell in love with her new neighbor. That perso... More

Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorelli love story~
Chapter 1
Help!
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not Update/New Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IM SORRY BUT READ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SERIOUS IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 20
Good new about Jocelyn
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story! (:
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *LAST CHAPTER*
It can wait
Epilogue
New story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Apology Note
New Camren Story everybodyyy

Chapter 2

6.9K 142 34
By ItsCamiz

*Jocelyn's POV*

I was in Lauern's/Dani's/Lisa's room with Lauren and Dani. We were talking for a while. Dani told us she'll be back and left the room.

Lauren gets up and walks to the door. She closed the door and locked.

What's going on?

My heart beats like a drum as Lauren walks toward to me. She gets close to me.

Each step I take one back, she takes toward me until I hit the wall. Now our body are touching. My heart beats more faster if it's possible.

I can feel her breath on my lips.

"Why do you make me feels this way?" she was looking at me then my lips. She was about to kiss me.

I wake up to the bouncing that the twins made. They are jumping on my bed, giggling.

I groaned. I realized it was just a dream. Damn.

"Wake up!" Jayden yells as I was about to fall asleep again.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we're going to Cimorelli's and going to be late!" Ashley yells.

Shit. I forget. I told the twins to leave my room. They giggled and ran away. Kid..

I guess Kayla told dad about the invitation.

I changed my outfit and walks downstairs.

"Ready?" my dad asked.

~Cimorelli's~

I had to get know about the Cimorelli's. I had to admit they're pretty cool and kind. We've talked for a while.

Lauren gets up. "I'll be back." she left.

Lisa raised her eyebrow. "I'll be back, too. Just checking on Lauren to make sure." She excused herself and to find Lauren.

I'm teaching Dani ABC's signs.

I noticed Lisa and Lauren are back.

"Sorry, girl problems." Lisa told us. Lauren nodded and gave us a fake smile.

*Lauren's POV*

I'm nervous to see Jocelyn again because she make me feel this way like I never had this feeling like this before. It drives me crazy.

"Lauren? Lauren!" Lisa waved her hand in front of my face.

I looked at Lisa confused.

"I've saying your name for 5 minutes! Are you okay? Is there something on your mind?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm fine and there is nothing on my mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." I smile. "See?"

"Okay if you says so. Anyway the DeLaCruz is coming soon. Get ready bun." Lisa said and left the room.

I sighs. I walks downstairs. I saw Dani in the living room, watching Pretty Little Liars(A/N I've never seen that show before.)

I heard the knocks coming from the front door. I answered.

Wow my heart skips a beat when I saw Jocelyn. She has a beanie on with a black tank with a grey pocket, and a dark blue ripped skinny jean. I guess she's not a girly girl, more like tomboy. But she still takes my breath away.

"C-Come in." I stuttered. I haven't met her dad and other siblings beside Kayla.

"Hello, my name is Daniel DeLaCruz. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Lauren, nice to meet you, too, Mr. DeLaCruz." I greeted

"Oh please call me Daniel" he told me. I nodded.

"Oh this is Luis, Kevin and the twins Ashley and Jayden." he introduced them

"Hey" they all greeted.

They walk into my house.

"Oh my parents are in the kitchen, it's next to the living room." Daniel thanked to me and walks to the kitchen. My brothers take the kids outside to play.

"You look beautiful." Jocelyn complimented. I blushed and looks down at the floor.

An overwhelming amount of happiness bubbling inside me.

"Don't hide your blush, it's cute." Jocelyn said.

I blushed more. "T-hanks. You look g-great." I stuttered again. She smiles.

Noticing my family introduced themselves, so Jocelyn's family were, too.

~skips to dinner~ (A/N sorry I don't know what they would do before dinner)

My parents are talking with Daniel.

I'm sitting next to Jocelyn. Why does she make me feel this way. I can't take it anymore.

I gets up. "I'll be back." I excused myself. I walks to the bathroom. I put the warm water on my face. I heard the door open and close.

"Okay, Lauren, you've been acting odd lately," a voice belonged to Lisa. I look at her.

"Is there something on your mind?" I nodded.

"What's it?" I took a breath.

"Promise me you won't hate me for this?"

"I wouldn't hate you. Come on, it can't be that bad."

"I think I like girls." I shut my eye, waiting for Lisa to yell at me it's wrong to like the same gender but she didn't.

"Lauren, it's okay to like girls or boys. Whatever it make you happy. Happiness is the most important."

I open my eye, "You don't care if I like the same gender?"

"Lauren, you're my sister. I always will accept whoever you are." I smile.

"So is it Jocelyn?" Lisa smirked.

"H-how did you know?" I asked.

"I just know, I'm your psycho sister." she joked. "So what makes you like her?" she asked.

"I don't know. She makes me feel this way, I never had this feeling before."

"Aw sounds like Lauren's in love" Lisa joked.

"But I'm not positive if I really do like her or not. We have to wait. Please don't tell anyone about this." I beg her.

"Okay I won't tell but if anything happen between you and Jocelyn. Tell me!" Lisa smiled. "Let's go downstairs." she added.

We walked downstairs. "Sorry, girl problems." Lisa told them. I nodded and gave them a fake smile.

~skips dinner~

Jocelyn asked me and Dani if we want to learn signs right now. We nodded. "Well let's go! We'll doing it in our room." Dani said.

I grabbed her hand to lead to my room. Sparks went fly everything. Butterflies, no the zoo was in my stomach. I wondered if she did feel that too.

"So we share with Lisa by the way." She told her.

"Oh okay, so we'll start with basic signs like ABC's, feelings, family, animals, anything like that." Jocelyn told us and start to teach us.

Dani and I were fast learners. It wasn't that hard at all. Now Dani and I communicate with her through signing. Now it should be easy for us to talk.

My wrist were hurting. "Oh yeah, your wrists will use to it if you use signing often." Jocelyn said.

"I never knew signing would be so exhausted!" Dani signs. Jocelyn laughs.

Her laugh is my favorite sound.

"So how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 16."

"Oh, I'm 15, soon to turn 16 and she just turned 14."

"Whats your middle name? Mine is Nicole. Her is Christine."

"Oh haha, Christine is my middle name, too." Jocelyn looks at me and smile.

Every time she smiles, I melt. Come on, look at her dimples. Too adorable.

"Oh, I'll be back, I left my phone in the living room. I hope." Dani left the room, leaving me and Jocelyn alone. "So?" I awkwardly said. "So?" she mocked.

I laugh. "Oh whatever, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did," she laughed. I would listen to her laugh forever. "But ahead." she added.

"Oh well, um, where's your mom?" I asked. Jocelyn freezes for a second. "But you don't have to tell me!" I quickly added.

"No, that's okay. I haven't talk about my mother for a while. Well, she left when I was 10. I don't know why. It's just she left the house and never came back." Jocelyn told me.

I feel bad for her. I gets up from my bed and I hugged her. She hugged me back. Our first hug. Once again, spark flies everywhere.

It've been for a while. I pull away. My face was inches from her. We were looking at each other. I got lost in her eyes.

I hear the door open. I jumped back quickly. Jocelyn seem look hurt.

Dani looks at me, then Jocelyn, then me. "What's going on?"

"Oh n-nothing, we're just continuing to getting know each other when you weren't here!" I told her.

What just happened?

*Jocelyn's POV*

I felt a rush of sparks go through my body and I could feel my heart thumping hard when Lauren hugged me. It was the bestest hug ever even though this is our first hug. Her hugs are so comfortable and warm.

She pull away. Our faces so close to each other, her lips so close to mine that I wish I would kiss her but she jumped back. I was hurt a little but I saw Dani was here, maybe that's why Lauren did that.

Dang, I didn't hear the door open. Curse to my hearing loss. "What's going on" I read her lips. Lauren was telling her we just get to know each other when she was looking for her phone. I nodded.

Dani seem she didn't believe us but shrugged it off. We were talking stuffs like chickens.

Jayden and Ashley come and told me it was time to go.

"Well it was nice to knowing you guys, remember come over whenever you want to learn more signs. Ash, Jay say bye to those girl." I told them. They gave them a hug.

"They're so adorable." Lauren told Dani. "Oh I know I'm adorable" I joked. Lauren rolled her eyes. We laughed.

"Well bye. See you soon." I gave them a hug and left the room.

As we arrived home, I grab Kayla to my room. I'm pacing back and forth. Kayla grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Remember you asked me if I like anyone?"

"Yeah? I was joking?"

"Well I wasn't. I like Lauren. I really do."

"You would like her, who wouldn't. Wait, did you kiss her?!"

"What? No! Well I wish but anyway so the girls and I were getting to know each other. Dani left the room for looking her phone, leaving us alone. It was awkward. She asked me about our mom. I told her whats happen. She felt bad and hugged me. I felt sparks shiver down my spine. It've been for a while. She pull away. My face was so close to her, so our lips were, too. We're looking at each other and I got lost in her eyes. Then she jumped back because Dani came back." I told her.

Kayla smirked. "What?"

"I think Lauren like you back."

"Oh I wish, Kayla."

"Well we never know. We'll find out." she said.

I smile. "Yeah, we will. Anyway do you like Alex? Because I saw you keep looking at him durning dinner. You know it's rude to staring." Kayla blushed. "Shut up." She throws a pillow at me. I caught it and laugh. "Well you like him! We like the Cimorelli kids." We laughed.

I hope Kayla's right. She always give me some hope.

*Lauren's POV*

"Lisa! Come to our room!" I yelled.

I waited for a few minutes. Finally Lisa came. "What's up?"

I told her what happened after Dani left the room.

"Well I think Jocelyn like you."

"I don't know, Lisa. Why would she like me I mean I'm awkward and am not a perfect."

"Well she loves your awkwardness and imperfections. Well do you like her as well?"

"Yeah. I hugged her, I felt a rush of spark

inside me. Well should I tell her?"

"Maybe you should have to wait if your feeling gets stronger or not."

"Ok. I never knew I would like a girl in a million year."

"What? You like a girl?" I heard Dani's voice. My eyes wide, so was Lisa. "Dani! Please don't tell anyone!"

"What make you think I would tell anyone? You're my sugar, beside there is no way I would betray your trust. So who is the lucky girl?" Dani ask.

I sighed with relief. Maybe my family would accept it like Lisa and Dani did.

Hey! I know this is suck chapter. Remember this is my first story. Anyway I want to thank to hippiesxdance for give me few idea. Also you want to help me or give me some ideas. Message me or DM me on twitter, Cimorelli297. Your ideas would help me to create a new chapter. More ideas, more chapter will be update faster. Thank you! If you liked this, then vote! (:

-Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 199 47
When Lauren Cimorelli unexpectedly falls in love with a girl, she has to work out this secret with her family and the fans. But first she's gonna hav...
12.5K 496 38
After a traumatic experience at a party, Lauren has to figure out how to handle what happened in a healthy way. She leans on Y/N in order to get thro...
17.8K 256 35
alex is a skater girl and in band with her friends she meets lauren at skate park well not really she caught lauren from falling but will they fall i...
2.3K 75 40
Christina's parents died 9 years ago due to a horrible accident, Christina moved to Nashville with her Grandma and everyone else stays back in Malibu...