swasan:unconditional love

By dndhee

its on swaragini track after raglaks marriage. But here sanskar tried to break swalak marriage due to revenge... More

flashback
After 6 months
here in kolkata
wonderness to worst people
Guess Who?
🤔.......CONFUSED......🤔
Sunny Aaka Sanskar Maheshwari
Game begins
THAT'S ENOUGH

swara entry to badi

6.3K 178 7
By dndhee

Here swara reaches badi day after raglak's marriage.
She is having a bandage on her head.  Shomi and Dida became happy seeing her. (started and others won't see swara.)
next it's shocking for dida and shomi by seeing sanskar with her is also like a normal man.
Both asked her to avoid their questions and said that" she is going to mumbai with sanskar".
After all, they agree as they want her Shona became happy. 
(shomi and dida know about ragini's deed so only they agreed. but they don't know much about sanky. They agreed with him by seeing Shona having so much believe in him.)

percap:
flashback : how sanky does she get her? After 6 months leap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
164K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...