Daughter of Thor

By zoeyywrites

You are the daughter of Thor! In this story you will go through many abnormal struggles such as, being a supe... More

Introduction!
Ch.1: The Goddess of Love.
Ch.2: The week before.
Ch.3: 6 Days.
Ch.4: Dream Scenario.
Ch.5: Actual Date Time (5 days)
Ch.6: Early Arrival
Ch.7: Mission One!
Ch.8: We messed up.
Ch.10: Actual Broken Heart
Ch.11: Let Me Explain
Ch.12: Long Lost
Ch.13: Moonlight
Ch.14: New Team Member?
Ch.15: Taken.
Ch.16:Mystery Man
Ch.17: Where did I go wrong?
Ch.18: Somebody that I used to know
Ch.19: Recovering.
Ch.20: Travel
Ch.21: Brushing it off.
Ch.22: Solvang, She Sang.
Ch.23: Maybe Not.
Ch.24: Poetry.
Ch.25: WHAT THE F-
Ch.26: WHAT THE F- PT 2!
Ch.27: You're kidding
Ch.28: Finale Pt. 1 :(
Finale Pt. 2 :(
Finale Part 3 :( -Goodbye.
WOAH!

Ch.9: Journey Back Home

2.5K 57 36
By zoeyywrites

I have been in 'Asgard' for about a month now. Today is finally the day for me to go 'home.'

I've been training so much. I actually have abs now-what? I went from flabby, to ab-by in a month. 

Now powers. I thought I would have my powers by now, and I don't. My father said that's normal though since his powers just started to show. 

I've been thinking about Peter everyday. I wonder if he tried to contact me? I hope so. I've finally got my feelings in check.

We started boarding the jet. I gave Taylor a huge hug and told her that i'd be back soon. I promised her of that.

~

I arrived home to everyone waiting outside for me.

Right as I got onto land-Bucky ran to me and gave me a huge hug, then Tony, the Natasha, then everybody else.

~

School. Today is my first day back to school! I finally get to see Peter and Ned. I've missed them so damn much. I just need to look really good today, just for Peter.

I got changed into Peter's 'god' sweatshirt, some leggings, and converse.

~

I arrived at school to see a large group of staff, and students-to welcome me home.

No where did I see Peter though.

I saw Ned waving at me screaming "Zoey! Zoey! She's my friend! The goddess is my friend!" 

I ran up to him and gave him a very large hug.

"Ned! I've missed you so much!" I said excitedly.

"I've missed you too!" He said.

"Where's Peter?" I asked running inside.

"Zoey maybe you shouldn't-" Ned tried to say as I ran to Peter's locker area.

Suddenly my heart dropped. Peter was holding hands with a girl I've never seen.

"-go over there." Ned said.

Peter turned around.

~

Peter's POV:

Shit.

"Who's this Peter?" Zoey asked. Her face dropped from happy- to depressed.

"I'm Lenae! Peter's girlfriend." Lenae said.

Tears started streaming down Zoey's face as she ran to the girl's bathroom. Zoey's friend Sarah followed her in to make sure she was okay.

"Zoey!" I yelled. I felt horrible.

While Zoey was gone- Lenae asked me on a date. I said yes because I figured nothing would come out of it. But then Lenae started calling me her boyfriend. I guess I've just gone along with it.

~~

Zoey's POV:

I feel broken. I feel hurt. I feel ashamed that I thought he would still love me. He's moved on.

My friend Sarah ran into the bathroom to check on me.

"Oh honey!" She ran to me crying on the floor and gave me a hug. "I tried texting you to tell you." She said.

"I get it...I just thought he loved me." I said sobbing.

"Zoey- Peter got your text during 5th period. He started sobbing and ran out of school. He didn't come to school for a week. That girl he was with asked him out on her first day at this school. She's creepily obsessed with him, Zo. They've never actually made anything official." She tried comforting me.

"I don't care- he can be with her. Whatever- I'm not important to him."

~

Lenae's POV:

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Zoey..." Peter said sadly.

"Well why's she so upset?" I asked.

"It's complicated." He said.

"What's so complicated Peter?" I asked.

"I..I love her." Peter said.

What did he say? He's DATING ME!

"Peter...w-what do you mean..." I said.

"Lenae..." He said softly.

"I get it. I fell too soon for the good guy." I said as I walked away.

~

Peter's POV:

What do I do? 

I don't like Lenae...AT ALL! I love Zoey. A lot-but I don't want to hurt Lenae.

"Hey bud-I think you should listen to this." Ned told me.

"What are we doing outside the girl's bathroom?" I asked Ned.

"Just listen to them." Ned said.

I put my ear against the door.

"I thought about him the whole time I was in Asgard. I cried about him, and I guess he hates me." Zoey said.

"Zoey I told you, him and Lenae aren't even serious. They only held hands for the first time today." Sarah said to Zoey.

"I'm supposed to be the one holding his hand!!! That's the thing! Sarah, I love him!" I heard Zoey sobbing through her words.

"Zoey I know that, he loves you too." Sarah said.

"I wish..Sarah..I wish he loved me.." Zoey said.

"Zoey- I'm sure Lenae and him won't last." Sarah said.

"It's fine..I'll let him be happy without me." Zoey said as she took a deep breath.

I can't handle her thinking I don't love her. I burst into the bathroom.

"Zoey! Of course I love you-I always have!" I yelled looking in her crying eyes.

"Peter I can't right now...I need time to think." Zoey said.

She tried to walk past me-but I grabbed her arm.

We looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you." I told her.

A tear rolled down her cheek.

She called for her hammer, spun it, and threw it through the wall. She flew away.

~

Zoey's POV:

When I got back the the Facility, the only person I saw was Bucky. I collapsed into his arms and started screaming and crying.

"Zoey what's wrong?" Bucky asked.

"P-Peter g-got a g-girlfriend." I stuttered through my tears.

"Zoey..I'm so sorry." He said in a soft voice. "Let's go inside and talk."

I told him everything.

"So that's what the call from the school was about." Bucky said.

"What call?" I asked.

"The one about how you broke a wall down at your school." Tony said as he walked into the room.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry about that I wasn't thinking about the charges." I said face-palming.

"It's okay Zoey, I payed for it." Tony said.

"How much was it?" I asked.

"$700. That's nothing to me, Zoey." Tony said.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"Stop saying your sorry, Zoey." Bucky said.

"I just should've been here. I should've never left." I said stumbling through my words. 

"Do you want to train? I know you like running and such when you are angry." Bucky asked as he handed me a water bottle.

"You know me too well." I grabbed the water bottle and headed to my room to get changed.

I put on my favorite workout attire. I've got an idea.

"Natasha!!!" I yelled from my room. 

She ran through my door.

"What's wrong, Zo?" She asked.

"What's the sexiest thing I can wear to workout in?" I asked throwing workout gear at her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I wanna post a pic of me in it on my snapchat so Peter will see it and be jealous." I told her.

"Nice move kid. Wear this-it's Peter's favorite color." She handed me a blue sports bra and some matching leggings.

"Ooooo I was leaning toward this too!" I said.

"Thanks Nat!" I said.

"I'm glad to help kiddo." She said walking out of the room.

Okay now am I actually gonna do this? Take a sexy mirror selfie to make Peter jealous? Ugh I'm a mess.

Whatever.

While I was gone- Tony sound proofed a special room for me.

Since I can scream, AND WIPE AN ENTIRE BLOCK OUT, I have to be contained.

I did work on my skill in Asgard/Norway though!

I wear a device on the back of my neck that absorbs the sound of my screams. 

I took it off for this workout session though.

I took my selfie and posted it on snapchat.

I now began to train.

Boxing, Weight Training, Combat Training.

I was already feeling so much better.

I checked my snapchat after about an hour and a half.

Peter. Motha f*ckin, viewed. it.

WHY DIDN'T HE RESPOND!?

I screamed.

And I screamed.

And then screamed some more.

I fell to the ground. I felt something going wrong- I grabbed my chest and fell to the ground.

I touched the orb on the back of my neck 3 times in a row to alert Tony.

Within 10 seconds, my father picked me up and flew me to Tony's medical clinic. I passed out shortly after I got there.

When doctor's scanned me- they found that I had a blunt injury to the heart-which bruised my chest, caused a rupture to my heart's walls, and damages to one of my heart valves.

When the doctors asked me what had happened- Bucky explained everything.

My father, was pissed.

~

End of Chapter 9!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 21
Your Y/n Stark what can go wrong? This book is girl x girl Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters they belong to marvel Warnings Strong lang...
550 54 39
The daughter of the great Captain America but she doesn't have powers. Until this one day. But something must went wrong that day and her body do thi...
44K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
80.7K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...