Dreams (A Camren Story)

By iloveyou1234566

SECOND BOOK IN THE WISHES SERIES It's been six months since Lauren and Camila have returned home from their f... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen

Thirteen

3.3K 127 7
By iloveyou1234566

Lauren made Camila feel like a kid again. The way she made her laugh and smile helped remind her how dull her last few years have been. Alexa made her grow up, and while that wasn't a bad thing, Camila made it like there was no time for chucks and giggles.

Lauren changed her in many different ways. It was like she had been standing on the edge of a cliff, peering out into the foggy abyss. Then along came Lauren with her flashing green eyes and charming, sparkling smile and it seemed that the fog began to fizzle out. Camila could finally see the world and all it's beautiful colors and imperfections again.

All it took was one person to help her see again.

Camila's eyes drifted down to the blonde-haired girl sleeping peacefully on her chest. As each day passed, Alexa became more and more independent and Camila could tell the baby cuddling days were over. So when Alexa came out of the pool, drenched in pool water and requested to be held, Camila couldn't turn her away no matter how freezing or nauseating the water smell made her feel.

"Is she asleep?" Lauren asked as she approached the two girls laying on the white layout chair.

"She has been for at least an hour now," Camila replied as Lauren dropped her towel on the chair next to them.

Lauren pulled off her black muscle tank and tossed it onto top of the towel. She then reached over and pulled the towel gently away from Alexa's face. The girl was in a deep slumber with her mouth hanging open and drool running out of her mouth and onto Camila's breast.

"Damn, I wish that was me right now," Lauren chuckled as she took the tip of the towel and wiped the drool off. Camila rolled her eyes as Lauren peeled the rest of her clothing off, leaving her in a red two-piece that seemed to shrank a little bit since the last time she wore it. Or her butt and breasts had grown, but it was highly unlikely that happened. 

"How was shopping with Lucy?" Camila asked, interested to hear if the two had mend whatever they had going so that they could remain friends. 

"It well really well. I finally got your Christmas present," she answered as she pulled a bottle of sunscreen out of the pool bag. 

"What is it?" Camila perked up. She absolutely hated surprises. 

"You'll just have to wait and see," Lauren answered with a smirked. 

"Please LoLo," Camila begged, dragging out Lauren's nickname. 

"It's a good thing Christmas is only two days away." 

"Two days too long," Camila mumbled as she turned her head the other way. 

"You'll be just fine," Lauren said as she leaned over and snuck in a kiss. 

"What if I die sometime between now and then? I think it's best if you just give me it now."

"You're not going to die, Camz."

"You don't know that, Lauren. A bunch of wild birds could come swarm me right now and peck me to death."

"Where do you come up with these things?" Lauren laughed as she smothered her body with the white lotion. With her luck, she'd still end up burnt even if it was December. 

"I'm being serious."

"Hey guys, the three of us are going to head up because someone over there is slowly melting down," Normani said after approaching them. 

Lauren and Camila turned their heads to look at Dinah and Regina, and to their surprise, Regina wasn't the one Normani was talking about. 

"Do you guys want me to take her up?" She asked, nodding towards Alexa who was still sound asleep and drooling on Camila's chest. 

"Yes please," Lauren replied before Camila could speak up. The three of them had a little family date planned for later, but for now she wanted even just an hour alone with Camila. 

"Thank you, Mani," Camila gleamed as the dark-skinned girl peeled the young child off. "Call if she wakes up and we'll be right up."

"Don't call."

"Lauren," Camila scowled. 

"What? We're going to be in the pool so we wouldn't even be here to answer if she did," Lauren defended. 

"She'll be fine, Mila," Normani laughed. "You love birds have fun now," she winked before walking back over to the Polynesian throwing a fit. 

"And then there were two," Lauren smirked as she leaned over the younger girl. 

Camila folded her arms behind her head and shut her eyes tight. "Um, excuse me Lauren. I'm going to need you to move because you're blocking the sunlight and now I'm cold."

"I can't with you," Lauren giggled before leaning down and leaving a slow, soft kiss on her plump lips. "Come get in the water with me."

"I don't do chlorine," she replied with her eyes still closed. 

"You will for me."

Camila thought about it for a second before shaking her head. Chlorine is the absolute devil. It ruins everything it touches and she wasn't about to let it ruin her hair today. 

"You're getting in with me, Camz," Lauren stated as she lightly tugged on Camila's arm.

"You can't make me," Camila tested while sticking her tongue out. 

However, she instantly regretted testing the older girl. She forgot how much stronger Lauren was compared to her and now she was only inches away from the water. Her arms tightened around Lauren's neck the second they were ankle deep in the water. 

"Camz, you're nearly strangling me to death," Lauren laughed as they walked deeper into the water. 

"I hate you so much Lauren," Camila choked, nearly in tears. Her eyes started to bulge as her body inches closer to icy water. 

"No you don't," Lauren replied as she kissed her girlfriend to help ease her. "If you really want out I'll carry you out."

Camila took a deep breathe as the icy water stabbed her tan skin. She exhaled deeply as the rest of her body sank into the water. She couldn't even imagine how Rose and Jack felt in the Atlantic. She could barely survive the water in the pool.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked as she watched her girlfriend's muscles relax. She knew Camila would be fine once she got use to it. 

"Y-yeah," she stuttered as she loosed her grip from Lauren and slowly pulled away. 

"That's my girl," Lauren grinned as she watched Camila move from dancing on her tiptoes to laying her feet flat on the floor. 

"Chase ya," Camila challenged as she touched Lauren's arm and swam away as fast as she could. She wasn't the greatest swimmer, but she was able to get away before Lauren could reach out and grab her. 

"You're on," Lauren smirked as she trekked through the water, nearly knocking into a young girl. After a quick apology, she followed the brown-eyed girl through the water fall and into a little cave. "Gotcha," she shouted as she pulled Camila's body into hers.

Camila squealed in joy as they joined together into a kiss. She wrapped her legs tightly around the green-eyed girl's waist and her hands secured their spot against her cheeks. Their lips danced together in harmony like they were playfully chasing each other at a lake house while fireworks lit up the sky. They slowly pulled away and rested their forehead against each others, soaking in every second they had together.

"Hi," Camila smile faintly as she stared deep into her girlfriend's glowing eyes. 

"Hi," Lauren returned with a grin. She has the cutest girlfriend in the world and she would challenge anyone that said otherwise.  

"I'm living in an absolute fairytale."

"Anything for you, my love."

The two remained silent. Camila pulled her head away, but their bodies stayed wrapped together. Not being able to stand the silence, Camila was the first to speak up. 

"My dream life would consist of you and I traveling around the world with a whole bunch of blonde babies, and our hardest decision of the day being which swimsuit we wanted to wear."

"That sounds divine, but Camz, I can't make your entire dream happen."

"Why not?" She pouted. Anything but the pout. Lauren couldn't stand looking at her pout.  

"There is no way I can make the blonde baby part happen."

"But why?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"For starters, neither of us are blonde so where would our children get their blondness from? Unless our sperm donor gets messed up or you cheat on me with a blonde man, there is no way we would pop out blonde babies."

"Alexa turned out blonde."

"Alexa turned out blonde because you had sex with ugly ass blonde man."

Camila frowned again and lightly smacked Lauren's cheek.

"Ow, what was that for?" Lauren questioned. The slap mainly tickled, but she still didn't know why she deserved it.

"My child looks like that man so you basically called her ugly."

"I meant his personality is ugly. Looks wise I'd have sex with him too," Lauren said, receiving another light slap from Camila. "Now what was that for?"

"For saying you wanted to fuck my ex."

"He doesn't compare anywhere to my girl though," Lauren replied, trying to save herself. "Don't get me wrong, I love Alexa to pieces, but a part of me wishes I could've swooped in and saved you before he ruined you."

"He made me stronger," she shrugged. "I'm not that naive little middle schooler anymore. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't trade my life for the world right now."

"Do you love me?" Lauren asked with a goofy grin. 

"Why would you even ask such a question? I love you to the end of all the universes and back," Camila answered with a kiss to seal her sentence. 

"Even if I do this?"

Before Camila could asked what this meant, Lauren dunked her underwater. She was only water for a few seconds until Lauren pulled her back up. Lauren was in a heap of laughter as Camila pushed her dark hair away from her face. As much as she wanted to be mad, she knew she couldn't because staying mad at Lauren was like staying mad at a puppy after he peed on your brand new rug. You may be pissed at first, but after everything is cleaned up you start feeding them with love again. That's exactly Lauren. A giant puppy. 

--

Hello!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share so I know people want more.

I hope you all have a super, fantastic, incredible day/night!

- Ashley

twitter - dinahaddict

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...