7 Days | MYG

By Taemeaway

"So ... after the 7th day , we are just strangers ? " "Yep . Everything would just be a beautiful dream in... More

Author's Note
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

II

3.7K 232 40
By Taemeaway

Jiyeon 's POV

"Happy birthday Jimin !! " i screamed and attacked him just as soon as he entered his room after sending some of his guests away .

"You're one year older now , how do you feel ?" I continued smacking his back but he tightened his grip on my hands , stopping me , taking me aback .

"I feel like shit right now so if you dont mind , please leave me alone . I dont want to hurt your feelings when i lose my temper." He said emotionlessly , pushing me away .

I did not budge .

"What happened? Did you not like the birthday party?"

"I liked the birthday party — its not that . Im fine ." He responded before shutting his doors .

Is he okay ?
——

I felt my phone vibrating through my back pocket .

Whipping it out , i checked my messages and saw how there was a new message from Yoongi .

Wanna hang out tonight by the park ?
Read ✔️✔️

Sure , what time ?
Read ✔️✔️

12.30am ? Babygirl ?
Read ✔️✔️

Okay , see you there :-)
Read ✔️✔️

This is so new to me and i cant believe that im dating Min Yoongi . It was honestly such a rash decision to agree to his proposal of being a one week girlfriend of his .

Soon enough , i have forgotten about how troubled Jimin had looked but instead , my mind was fixed on what i should wear on the first date with him . Since it was during midnight , it made everything seem special and different . Its thrilling and i was excited .

I ran home that night after cleaning up in Jimin's house with some of the guys who volunteered to stay longer . I tried to close my eyes , count to ten and sleep for a few hours before the date . However , my body did not let me rest at all , i was wide awake .

Forget about sleeping —

Rummaging through my closet , i started digging for the perfect outfit for tonight. It was close to 10pm and i knew that i only had a few hours to prepare . After picking out my outfit , i laid them on my bed and i dashed to the shower room to take a quick bath so that i would smell fresh later on . Throwing on my outfit , i looked into the mirror and started brushing out my wet hair , followed by blow drying them .

Applying a thin layer of make up took quite some time since it wasnt a daily routine that i was used to — i nearly poked my eyes and could have gone blind .

Since the park that we have agreed to meet at was in my vicinity , it did not take long before i reached , only to see that he was standing under a tree , looking up at the night sky .

He was early .

Sneaking up behind him , i cheekily covered his eyes with my pair of hands .

"Guess who ."

"Mom , is that you ?" He said in a playful tone .
Even though i wasnt facing him , i knew that he was smiling .

I let out a laugh as i smacked his back in response , " ur cheeky ."

"Hey , you've made it ." He opens up his arm , asking for a hug which i gladly hugged him back .

"So .. how does this 7 days dating thing work ? " i asked him as we settled down on the grasspatch , leaning on each other , feeling the cold wind blow against our faces .

"Its pretty straightforward. In these 7 days , i promise to be loyal to you ; I'll be the best boyfriend and not look at other girls . I'll give you the dating experience that you want and afterwards we bid goodbye and become strangers again . " he chose his words carefully , nodding as he spoke .

"So ... after the 7th day ,  we are just strangers ? "  i asked as my voice trailed off softer word after word .

"Yep . Everything would just be a beautiful dream in the end . " he let out a small gummy smile but deep inside , i felt a part of me die since i knew that i wasnt good with saying goodbye . The words that i told him earlier on was a total lie — i get attached way too easily .

Im beginning to regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 5 19
"Nobody wants to die." "And you?" "I said, nobody which includes me." "When did we become like this? When did everything change?" "I don't know but a...
983 74 25
"No matter what happened we 7 always stay together" "yeah always" ( they smile to look eachother) - after their busy schedule they go on small vacati...
606 29 24
They were both strangers looking for love And now, They are both strangers, afraid of love. "Hold me for once and say I am wrong. Take me back becaus...
33 4 4
They were just strangers, but afterall, who isn't?