Fallen Angel (Harry Styles Fa...

By Joystlund

This book is a romantic dream that turns into a terrible nightmare... How many times does it happen that your... More

Fallen Angel (Harry Styles fanfic)
To the City!
She is too sweet...
Did they break up?
Pyjamas party!
Kiss me like you wanna be loved!
Why would she like me?
Hey :) It's Harry :)
It's more romantic if you go and get her...
He saves your pictures!
Finally!
Candy rain!
Do you want to play a game?
Oh no...
Please, come back!
Talking to the moon
Is it you?
I'm sorry!
I just knew
I knew it would work...
You have pictures of me?
We didn't disappear, you did
Call us!
You're hurting me!
His beautiful eyes....
What the hell are you doing!
Mommy, no!
You're awake
It feels so strange...
Why do they keep making me do things I don't want to do!
Who's them?
I won't leave him for you
Fuck you
It's ok, let me go
She's loosing lots of blood!
In a coma...
Harry?
a warning!
Chapter 36
Epilouge
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?!
oh my god
Sorry! Not an update

Chapter 37 THE LAST CHAPTER

246 9 0
By Joystlund

Chapter 37

The therapist I had was really good. He took the time and listened of what I had to say. He was patience and he understood me. I even told him about what happened that day an after I told him that, there was a long silence. In that silence I realized that the door was still open after Eddie had walked out of the room.

Evelyn: I’m not crazy.

Therapist: I know you’re not.

I was a bit shocked what he was saying but quickly shrugged it off. I bet it just was a thing that therapists say to win their patience trust.

Evelyn: The last years have been really confusing and weird, Dr.

Therapist: Please call me Evan, and why do you think so?

Evelyn: You know, Evan… a lot of things have happened. Like I met Harry at 16 and we got together. Four months later he died and four months after that I knew I was pregnant with Eddie. Four years later Harry came back to life. After 5 months Harry started to act weird and broke my hand and cut me. Some days after that I landed in a coma because of the blood loss that Adam caused me and Harry went up to heaven again. Five years later I woke up from my coma and have to be in a mental hospital just because I told the truth about what happened…I’m now 25 and everything bad have seemed to happen at once. Well, not having Eddie though, he’s not a bad thing.

I smiled at the memory of having Eddie in my arms for the first time as I looked out of the window. I saw Eddie crossing the street to buy some ice cream. It seems like it was hard to convince my mum. One thing I didn’t like though, was that he walked all alone. No adult to watch him. I held my eyes on Eddie as I tried to listen to what Evan said. In the corner of my eye I saw that a car was coming dangerously fast at Eddie’s way.

Evelyn: Eddie, watch your steps!

Eddie heard me and stopped in the middle of the road. He looked up at me, smiled and waved at me.

Evelyn: No Eddie, get out of the way!

But it was already too late. The car hit Eddie and he flew feet away from where he got hit.

Evelyn: EDDIE!

(Author’s note! Start playing Read All About It- Emili Sandé if you want to have it more “real” and emotionally!)

I quickly turned around and found my way out of the room. People tried to catch me but I was to fast. It didn’t take very long time to get out on the street as I was on the first floor on the hospital. People had started to crowd around my son, but I didn’t care, I just made my way through roughly. When I got through the crowd I sunk down on my knees. I took Eddie in my arms and started to make him wake up. But it was too late to try to save him. His skin was all white and his beautiful sparkling green eyes had become grey and lifeless. Although I already knew, I kept searching for a pulse. But as you all know, I couldn’t find any. There was still blood coming out through his head, making his beautiful brown and curly hair all sticky. I screamed and cried. That was all I could do. But after a while I stood up and looked at a girl who was standing next to me, trying to comfort me.

Evelyn: Please, I give you this job and I want you to do it for me…

She nodded and was ready to take the job I was going to give her.

Evelyn: I want you to give my son a beautiful funeral and a beautiful grave. His name is Edward Harold Styles… And his parents name was Harold “Harry” Edward Styles and Evelyn Gracie Frost…

The girl nodded and started cry as she wrote it down on a piece of paper. I started to run, I didn’t know where, I just ran away from everything.

After a couple of minutes when I was too exhausted of running, screaming and crying at the same time, I just stopped and looked at my surroundings. I was at the end of the city, that’s for sure. But I didn’t know where.

I fell down so I was lying on the tall grass. My son is dead. I watched my son die when I was at a mental hospital for telling the truth. I just want to go home, lie down in my bed and wake up from this nightmare. But soon I realized that I don’t have a home. Because home is where you and your family is, and my family is dead. There’s only me left. It should’ve been me who died of cancer instead of Harry. It should’ve been me who died in a car accident, not Eddie. Why did I let Eddie go and buy ice cream! Stupid Evelyn, you’re a terrible mother!

I screamed out in pain, my whole world was crushed into a million pieces. My world is dead. My word was basically all about Harry and Eddie. And now they’re both gone. It should’ve been me!

Suddenly a hoot from a train made me jump. I looked from the left to the right to find a railway a few feet away from me. From the sound of the hoot it seemed to come from the left, where it was a curve. So the train driver wouldn’t see me until it was too late.

I couldn’t possibly go through anymore. I just wanted to end all my pain. How am I supposed to live the rest of my life in a mental hospital without two of the best things in my life?

I stood up and made my way to the railway. This is it. I can’t deal with my life anymore. I heard the train getting closer and closer as I tried to keep my sobs in.  The train showed up from the curve and was coming near me with a high speed.

But how would this driver feel when he couldn’t do anything to stop the train? I knew I didn’t have time to think like this, and I couldn’t change my mind now.

I mouthed an “I’m sorry” to the driver before I felt the train hit me. I just had one real thought in my head before everything was over.

I’m coming home.

The End

-------------------------

And that's the officially end of the book Fallen Angel by Joystlund! :D D: Mixed emotions, ugh... I really liked the last chapters of this book, I cried while I wrote a few of them!

Check also out my other Fanfic about Luke Hemmings, Wherever You Are!

Love

Joystlund <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 824 85
When Laura is sent into cardiac arrest what will she do when she finds out she has heart failure? How will she react to her dreamy doctor with emeral...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
42.8K 1.4K 41
Come on; you guys know the story; Demon Harry meets his destined soulmate, who needs time to adjust to her new life before falling in love with him...
34.5K 825 24