Fallen Angel (Harry Styles Fa...

By Joystlund

This book is a romantic dream that turns into a terrible nightmare... How many times does it happen that your... More

Fallen Angel (Harry Styles fanfic)
To the City!
She is too sweet...
Did they break up?
Pyjamas party!
Kiss me like you wanna be loved!
Why would she like me?
Hey :) It's Harry :)
It's more romantic if you go and get her...
He saves your pictures!
Finally!
Candy rain!
Do you want to play a game?
Oh no...
Please, come back!
Talking to the moon
Is it you?
I'm sorry!
I just knew
I knew it would work...
You have pictures of me?
We didn't disappear, you did
Call us!
You're hurting me!
His beautiful eyes....
What the hell are you doing!
Mommy, no!
You're awake
It feels so strange...
Why do they keep making me do things I don't want to do!
Who's them?
I won't leave him for you
Fuck you
It's ok, let me go
She's loosing lots of blood!
In a coma...
Harry?
a warning!
Chapter 37 THE LAST CHAPTER
Epilouge
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?!
oh my god
Sorry! Not an update

Chapter 36

231 7 0
By Joystlund

Chapter 36

After I calmed down the police started to ask me questions. Mostly about if I remembered what happened that day and what happened just for a couple of hours ago. I told them the whole truth, about Harry and what happened to him. The whole story from the beginning. But even though I was telling the truth they said:

*Flashback*

Policeman: Tell us the truth!

Evelyn: I’ve already told you everything I know!

Policeman: That’s not what happened!

Evelyn: Why is it so hard to believe! I know what I saw and I know what I’ve been through! Mum, you believe me, right?

Mrs. Frost: Of course I do hunny!

Policewoman: That’s not even possible to happen Mrs. Frost. This is sounding more like a scary movie!

Mrs. Frost: I believe in my daughter as much as you’re a police, Miss! Evelyn have never lied to anyone before, why would she start now?

Policeman: Because she just want attention! She want some symphathy for something that never happened!

Evelyn: Do you think I just came up with this to have something fun to do?! I haven’t made up this, I’m telling the truth!

Policewomen: But Evelyn… we can’t help you if we don’t have the truth. Don’t you want us to catch this man who did this to you?

Evelyn: I already told you, there’s nothing you can do! They took him away for five years ago!

Policeman: That’s it!

The policeman quickly stood up and grabbed my arms. He started to drag me to the door.

Evelyn: Let me go! I just told you what I know! Let me go! I’m not crazy!

Mrs. Frost: Listen to her for god’s sake! She doesn’t know anymore, that’s what happened! Let my daughter go!

The policeman handed me over to two security guards and they sat handcuffs on me.

Policeman: Take her where we discussed before, and don’t let her see her mum!

I gave the policeman a sick and furious look and spitted him in the face. He quickly wiped it away and punched me at my jaw.

Security guard: Sir, you’re not allowed to do that!

Policeman: arrest me then…

The policeman stretched out his back so he was looking like a big giant. So as those pussies the security guards were, the just started to go away with me in an iron grip.

*End of flashback*

So here I am. At the mental hospital. Not being able to talk or see my mum, the only one who believed me. Luckily I had a small window that I could open if I needed some fresh air. Which I needed a lot. Unluckily the window was too small to climb out from. I stood by the window and cleared my mind. Is this really happening? My life had been really confusing and weird…

Life is a bitch and you know it. I looked over at the therapist that was sitting in a chair in my room.

Therapist: So, you want to tell me what happened? Now I don’t mean what happened that day. But what happened in your life, that you either are angry or sad about, or happy about.

I didn’t got to respond before I heard a knock on my door. I quickly turned my head towards the door and started to walk to it, but the therapist got up before me and signalled that I should stay. I stopped and looked curious at the door. The therapist opened the door and let a boy in.

Therapist: You’ve got a visitor!

I smiled brightly and got down on my knees to hug Eddie.

Evelyn: Oh, Eddie! I’m so sorry.

A few tears were running down my cheek. He shouldn’t have this life.

Eddie: Mommy, please don’t cry…

He took his small hand and started to wipe my tears away. I flinched a bit when he stroke over the big bruise on my jaw that was showing after the policeman’s fist. Eddie saw that I flinched and wiped even lighter than before.

Security guard: You’ve got 3 more minutes!

I sighed sadly as I heard Eddie’s tummy growl.

Evelyn: Are you hungry?

Eddie: Yeah, a bit… But don’t worry.

Evelyn: Well, you can at least go and by a ice cream until you get food from grandma…

I got up from my knees and started to search in my pockets, but I had nothing there. But the therapist quickly came and save me.

Therapist: Here little man, go buy a big ice cream!

I gave him a thankful smile and waved goodbye to Eddie.

Eddie: I love you mommy!

Evelyn: I love you too Chewbun!

Therapist: So, do you want to tell me or not?

I sighed and coughed slightly, then began to tell him all from the very first breaths of my life.

---------------------

Oh gosh sorry, I didn't mean this chapter... I meant the one after this! And that'll be be last chapter for this book! :( sadly, isn't it?

Well, as I said earlier... Do what the author's note says in the next and last chapter to get more feeling in the story!

Love

Joystlund <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 658 37
As humans, we are all so oblivious to all of the cruelty and horror simultaneously occurring in the world. We’re all so wrapped up in leading our own...
15.1K 333 30
*COMPLETE FANFIC* Violet Elle Hampton and Harry Edward Styles are getting close to marriag...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...