" Who are you ""

By ichaz-117

She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what wo... More

Wildest dreams
Detention
Authors question
Him
Jealous
You
Omg
Not an update but read
The uncle
The meet
Lunch
Chocies
Not again
Interrupted
The plan
The fight
The secret
The emergency
I didnt know
Suprise vistor
???
The serenade
Packing
Heart break , ice cream and secrets
Protecting
Love is weird
Are littel secret
Lucky number 3
Elevator
Someday
Thinking
A tribute❤️❤️❤️
Hearts are ment to be broken
6am
Uber
Thoughts

Update

22 3 0
By ichaz-117

       Shawn's POV
Everybody was quite, the nurses , doctors , everyone . I could only  hear the faint footsteps of passing nurses as they anxiously walked towards there room. I felt  as if something was eating my stomach and as I thought of it more the more it ate . We anxiously wait  for the news .
Ivanna's POV
I sat next to Shawn as we all waited , he was shaking his leg rapidly . And his hands pale . He was nervous juts like the rest but something about him was different . He sat there profusely fidgeting .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 22 40
She had seen so much bad in the world. More than most can even quess. She had given up in everything. She had nothing. Until someone amazing came alo...
2.3M 86.4K 133
❝So, Elena gave me this very beautiful rock.❞ ❝I threw it at your head.❞ ❝She loves me.❞ | In which Shawn Hunter is in love with Elena Martinez | [Bo...
94.6K 2K 22
He was mean, that's why she wanted him even more. × Read at own risk because I wrote this story like 2 years ago.
23.9K 394 20
I knew I was in love from the moment I met her. And it was that same moment I knew she had the power to ruin my life. And I fell. My biggest problem...