The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 22

974 17 1
By rAinbowtaster

So, everyone in the story is on Thanksgiving break.

Hope you are enjoying the story!

VOTE! COMMENT!

Let me know what you guys are thinking, any future chapter ideas, and whatever else! Just comment! Show mama some love.....JK

I love all of you amazing readers!

P.S. It's kinda short but it's something!

Xoxo

~N :) <3

--------------------------------------

Chapter 22

It was a rainy day out today. Dad had an ice wrap around his hand from hitting Carlos too hard, and Carlos had a broken nose. I haven't talked to Michael in a few days (3 to be exact) because he betrayed me the night of the dinner. He kissed Rebecca, right in my face. Talk about a stab in the heart. Michael has been calling and texting me non stop. I don't know what to do. I want to hear him out but at the same time, I want to slap him.

How could he do something like that? Especially right in my damn face. I was sad, and I felt like he didn't mean all of those things he said to me.

Laying on my bed I stared at my silver promise ring that was still on my index finger.

"Only you" I whispered.

I took off the ring and threw it across my room and then started to cry.

I didn't expect this to hurt me as much as it did, but when you are in love with someone- when you love someone, the pain aches in your heart and in your mind, leaving your eyes all red and puffy.

"Natasha can I come in?" Rachel said at my door.

I sniffled and ran to the bathroom to wipe away tears. She would know I was crying though, my face is super red as well as my eyes.

"Yea come in."

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting down next to me.

"I stubbed my toe on the freaking corner of my bed" I said grabbing my toe.

"No, it's something more. I can see it."

Damn tears! Damn sadness, love, heartbreak. Damn Michael!

I sighed.

"C'mon tell me." She said.

"Aren't you supposed to be in rehab or something?"

"They released me yesterday, remember?"

No I don't.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I've been just a bit distracted."

I tried my hardest to change the subject but Rachel kept insisting that I tell her what was wrong.

"Michael and Rebecca kissed. Right in my face!" I sobbed.

Rachel placed her hand on my back and held me.

"What a dick move. I'm sorry" She said comforting me.

Moments passed and then Rach sprung up from my bed and headed towards my closet searching for something.

"If you need your black thong, that you left, it's in my blue dra-"

She came out with my old martial arts sword that I keep in my closet just in case.

"Let's go chop some balls off." She said with a super serious face.

Uh.

I burst out into laughter.

"What? I'm dead ass serious, lets go. Take me to this douches house!" She said putting her shoes on.

"Alright fine, let me change." I said getting up.

This ought to be good..

I put on a simple pair of black and gray sweatpants with a white t-shirt and some black and white nikes.

I drove Rachel to Michael's house and the whole ride there she was explaining her master plan to chop em' off.

We got out the car and she rang the door bell.

A completely nude Rebecca opened the door and smiled at us.

"Oh hi guys! Nice to see you again." She said.

Rachel was at a loss of words, just starting at a naked Rebecca.

What the hell was she doing here in the first place?! NAKED!

To hold a tear back I spoke up,

"Is Michael here?" I asked hoping she would say no.

"Yea, come in"

Shit. Rachel will actually chop off his penis if she finds out they slept together. I don't know if I can handle what's to come.

"You know that your naked right?" Rachel said.

"Yea, I'm very comfortable with my body." Rebecca said bending down. Ugh, I saw her lady business.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I stayed the night" She said.

I got up walking towards Michael's room and closed the door behind me. He was in the shower.

I knocked on the door.

"Yea?" He yelled.

I opened the door.

I turned around facing the door.

He peeked his head out of the shower and gasped."Natasha? What are you doing here?" He said. Infuriated I turned around and angrily walked towards him.

"What the hell is Rebecca doing here?! And why is she naked?!" I yelled.

Michael covered himself with the shower curtain as he began to speak,

"Rebecca is still here?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Naked?" He asked again.

"Yes Michael! What the hell is going on?"

"Carlos was here last night, and he invited Rebecca and they fuc-"

"Ehhh"

"I went to the gym and when I got back this morning Carlos was gone, so I told Rebecca to get dressed and go. Then I came into the shower." He explained.

"What about the kiss?" I said crossing my arms.

"My parents, they said that we couldn't leave until I kissed her and I wanted to leave so you didn't have to continue to watch her flirt and stuff."

He dropped the shower curtain.

I kept my eyes on his eyes.

"I'm sorry" He said standing naked in front of me.

He smiled as I stared into his eyes.

"You can look" He smiled.

How is this amusing to him? I mean, I've seen a penis before, but it's Michael. My love.

"Its okay if you want to look" He repeated.

I wanted to look, but I didn't want him to expect anything in return. I'm not ready to have sex yet.

Curiosity defeated me and I looked down...

It was big, and shaved.

I quickly looked away embarrassed. I felt a rush of heat strike my cheeks and I tried to cover my face. "Hey, come here" He said holding out a hand.

I walked over to him, still embarrassed.

He put his hands around my waist and picked me up bringing me under the shower water.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and hugged me.

"You promise there isn't anything going on?"

"Yes, I love you and only you baby." He said kissing my forhead.

"There better not be, Rachel made me drive her over here so she could cut your balls off." I seriously said.

Michael placed his hand over his area and made a face of pain.

I forgot he was naked for a second.

"I'm getting soaked here Michael" I said as warm water poured over my clothed body, turing all of my clothes a shade darker and revealing my polka dotted bra through my wet white shirt.

I caught him staring at my breasts.

"Stop it" I said hitting his shoulder.

His member started lifting up.

Michael blushed.

"Sorry, this must be so awkward."

"It is, but then again I'm awkward too." I said taking a step closer wrapping my arms around his neck.

I kissed him sweetly and pulled back away.

"And that's all your getting." I said turning off the shower water.

I stepped out and got two towels for us. He wrapped his towel around his waist. This gym thing is really working out for him, his abs were even more defined then before. "Uh I'll go get you something to put on" He said leaving the bathroom. I took off shirt and hung it on the towel rack and I turned away from the door taking off my pants, once I was in my lace underwear Michael cleared his throat.

"Were you watching?" I teased.

He nodded speechless.

"Oh c'mon my body isn't that nice" I said.

He closed the door behind him and got really close to me, our noses were touching and he had his hands on my hips pulling my waist tightly against his. He kissed me hard, getting faster and faster, and started kissing my neck.

It all felt so good.

He stopped and backed away,

"You're body is perfect to me." He winked leaving me to change.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I caught my breath.

Wow, that was intensely sexy.

I put on the gray t-shirt he gave me and a pair of his basketball shorts.

I got out of the bathroom and Michael started laughing.

"What?"

He took me to the mirror and I saw that I had two big wet spots on my chest area.

"I don't have a dry bra" I said covering with my hands.

"Then don't wear a bra at all"

I shushed him and left the room.

Michael followed closed behind me occasionally hitting my butt and grabbing my waist as we walked down the hall.

"Woah" I said putting a hand over my mouth.

"That's so hot" Michael said.

"Typical guy, ugh" I said

"I was just kidding babe."

Rachel was in her bra and panties on top of a naked Rebecca kissing on Michaels living room floor.

I loudly cleared my throat.

Rachel turned around, and smiled.

"Hey" Rebecca moaned.

"You two are unbelievable" I said.

"What about you two?" Rachel moaned eyeing me up. Rebecca now got on too of Rachel and began to grope her breasts.

"Uh, we didn't do anything." I said.

"Then what happened to your clothes?" Rachel asked.

"He wet me"

"Yea, I'm sure-ahh, I'm sshhh, I'm sure he got you wet" Rebecca winked.

"Shut up"

I kissed Michael and left Rachel.

------

A couple hours later, I went to Rachel's room to see if she was back, seeing that I left her.

The door was unlocked so I went in and she was cuddling with Rebecca.

I ran back to my room hearing my ringtone and grabbed my phone.

Three missed calls from Oliver.

Oooooo Oliver and Rachel are dating!

I decided to call Oliver.

"Hey, you called?" I said.

"Yea, I wanted to know if you and Rachel wanted to come over to my house later?"

"Uh, who's going?"

"Just our little gang, no Carlos I promise."

"Um sure yeah, we'll be there"

"Bye beautiful" He said.

"Uh bye"

Moments later Oliver called back.

"I've been giving out random compliments to everyone today" He stuttered.

"It's okay" I chuckled at his nervousness.

"Alright we'll see you later, oh and come in pajamas." He informed.

"Will do, bye"

I got up and went back to Rachel's room.

"Hey can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I asked Rachel.

She got up and followed me to the hall.

"Your boyfriend called" I said.

"Shit. I forgot about Oliver" She muttered.

"You cheated on him"

"It was just a kiss."

"Cheater" I teased.

"Then Michael cheated on you with Rebecca" she said.

"No, their kiss didn't mean anything. The way you two were kissing earlier was more than the average kiss." I said.

"Uh, what do I do?"

"Well, he invited us and some friends over to his house later for some pajama hangout thing, so you can talk to him there."

"I don't want to." She whined.

"You have too, Oliver is such a good guy and he has been nothing but sweet to you so it's the least you could do." I assured.

"Ugh fine, I'll go get ready" She shrugged.

"40 minutes" I said.

I went back to my room and began to search through all of my pajama sets, do I want to go comfy and covered up or sexy and show some skin? I mean I could just wear my red and white pajama shorts with a white tank too and bring a red hoodie. That's what I'll do, and I'll wear my white night slippers. My hair will be cute but messy in a top-knot bun and I won't wear too much makeup. It shows comfy and beautiful.

"I'm ready Natasha!" Rachel yelled at my door.

"Alright let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.3K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
63.1K 1.5K 37
There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening. I was just having a bad dream, right? I was going to wake up in my bed with my alarm...
96.7K 1.7K 16
Sprinting out of my car with barely any time to undo my seat belt was never something I expected to do. But it happened. It was the slowest moment of...
343K 17.7K 61
I open the doors to my new school. Eager yet bored, since this has happened so many times in my life. Im so done with having to change schools. As i...