Swan Song [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Jace Butler and Mitch Marion used to be hopelessly in love with each other. Then their relationship fell apar... More

Swan Song [boyxboy]
Swan Song {2}
Swan Song {3}
Swan Song {4}
Swan Song {5}
Swan Song {6}
Swan Song {7}
Swan Song {8}
Swan Song {9}
Swan Song {10}
Swan Song {11}
Swan Song {12}
Swan Song {13}
Swan Song {14}
Swan Song {15}
Swan Song {16}
Swan Song {18}
Swan Song {19}
Swan Song {20}
Swan Song {21}
Swan Song {22}
Swan Song {23} END

Swan Song {17}

44.8K 1.8K 963
By SkeneKidz

                “Mitch wake up,” I said, gently shaking him. I had been awake for nearly two hours now, and Mitch was still fast asleep. My stomach was starting to growl and I couldn’t move because Mitch’s head was still on my chest.

                Mitch moaned a little, but didn’t wake up. I sighed and bent down, kissing his temple. He buried his face against my chest.

                “Mitch, you have to wake up,” I said, poking him in the side.

                He yelped, his head shooting up so fast that our skulls nearly cracked together. He glared at me through tired eyes.

                “Don’t do that,” he snarled.

                “I’m hungry and you were using my chest as a pillow,” I said.

                “Damn straight I was,” he said, his head dropping back down to my chest.

                “Mitch!” I said sternly, poking him in the side again.

                He winced and sat up, proceeding to punch me in the arm as hard as he could. It was my turn to yelp, and I shifted away from him with a pout.

                “Ass,” I grumbled, getting out of his bed.

                I dragged a reluctant Mitch with me out to the kitchen, and shoved him into a chair at the counter. I sat next to him and he shot me a glare.

                “I hate being woken up,” he growled.

                “It’s almost noon. Deal with it,” Carol said, appearing at the counter. “I’ll make you guys some lunch. Mitch, we really should get your sleeping problems checked out.”

                “I don’t have sleeping problems,” he grumbled, dropping his head onto my shoulder.

                “Because going to sleep when most people wake up is definitely normal. You stubborn idiot,” Carol said, turning to make us breakfast.

                “What are we doing today?” I asked Mitch.

                “Going to Rio’s house so I can tell him we’re dating and get it over with,” he said, picking his head up off my shoulder. “If he’s going to be a pain in the ass about it, I’d rather just get it over with.”

                “Then can we go to my house? I want to tell my mom,” I said.

                “Sure,” Mitch said with a shrug.

                Carol made us lunch and we ate hungrily before getting ready. I followed Mitch out to the car and we climbed in, playing music as we drove towards Rio’s house.

                “Turn, turn the pages of your real life story based on love. Read over chapters carefully just to see your past mistakes. Push pen to paper and put your bottle down,” the music sang.

                I looked at Mitch and a smile came to my face. I reached over, taking his hand in mine, so happy to be with him again. So happy that things were getting better. That I was getting better.

                We pulled into Rio’s driveway and got out of the car. We went up to the door, knocking. His dad pulled it open and smiled at us.

                “Hi guys. Rio’s in the living room. And this time I made sure he put his glasses on when he woke up,” he said.

                “Has his vision always been that terrible?” I asked.

                “Basically ever since he was little. He would run into things when he started crawling, and he had glasses by the time he was 3,” Mr. Snyder said. “I remember one time he broke his glasses when he was 6. He and Hank had been playing soccer together, and the ball had rolled across the street. Hank had been heading over to grab it, and Rio was trying to get his attention to say he had dropped and cracked his glasses, and wandered in the road without even knowing it. He almost got hit by a car, but Hank got him in time. We keep a pair of replacement glasses around ever since.” He sighed and shook his head. “That kid is such a pain,” he said, but there was affection in his voice.

                Mitch led me into the living room. Rio was sitting on the couch with Hank. Hank was staring blankly at the TV, and Rio looked bored. He glanced at Hank and poked his cheek.

                “Hank,” he said.

                “Don’t touch me Rio!” Hank snapped, smacking his hand away.

                “Haaaank!” Rio said, poking his cheek again.

                “Rio, stop it,” Hank snarled, gripping Rio’s wrist.

                Rio brought his other hand up and poked Hank’s cheek. “Hank!”

                “What is he doing?” I asked Mitch, keeping my voice down since neither brother had realized we were standing in the doorway.

                “He annoys Hank to get his attention. It’s really the only way to do it,” Mitch said back.

                Hank let out a frustrated noise and tackled Rio back on the couch. Rio grinned and fought him off, continuing to poke him. Hank smacked him in the face and slammed him against the couch roughly before sitting up and shooting a glare at Rio.

                “Leave me alone you pain in the ass,” he said coldly.

                Rio sat up and looked over, noticing us. “Oh, hey Mitch. Hey Jace.” He rubbed his face, which was bright red from Hank hitting him. “What’s up?”

                “We wanted to tell you that we’re dating again,” Mitch said.

                “Uh…okay? Did you need my blessing or something?” he asked.

                “Just wanted to let you know so you could get out your dark bullshit or your teasing or whatever your bipolar mood brings,” Mitch said with a shrug.

                “Bipolar?” A grin spread on his face. “I’m always a pleasantly cheery person, Mitchell.”

                “No, you’re always an obnoxious brat,” Hank said.

                “Thank you for your generous input,” Rio said.

                “Also, we’re cutting back on the alcohol,” Mitch said, taking my hand in his.

                “You drink?” Hank asked, his eyes shooting to Rio’s face.

                “Duh,” Rio said. “I’m 18 and my best friend and his brother have fake IDs.”

                “Don’t drink!” Hank said angrily. “You’re underage, Rio!”

                “So. You drank when you were underage. I’m pretty sure mom and dad did, too. Everyone does,” Rio said.

                Hank shot his gaze to Mitch. “Don’t let my brother drink.”

                “One more person to keep in check with alcohol,” Mitch said with a sigh.

                “Hank, chill out. I don’t get drunk or whatever. I mean, I have. But it’s just a little drinking for fun,” Rio said.

                “Yea, Rio? I smoked a little weed for fun,” Hank said, his voice cold and hard. He stood up, playing with the sleeve of his hoodie. “Don’t be an idiot, Rio. You’re smarter than me. You’re better than me. Don’t…don’t fuck up your life.” He turned and hurried down the hallway and into his bedroom.

                “And you say I’m bipolar,” Rio said with a sigh.

                “He hated you five seconds ago,” I said in confusion.

                “Hank doesn’t hate me,” Rio said confidently. He sighed again. “See what I mean, Jace? Addiction is an ugly thing. My brother was a nice, family-oriented guy. Now he’s mean, and rarely takes his mind off of the overwhelming addiction he has. You’d think that nearly dying from an overdose would be enough to get it through his head, but he just went right back for more. It steals you. It makes you ugly inside and out.” He forced a pleasant smile. “But this is why Mitch is kicking your ass about your alcohol problem.”

                “I’m not going to let Jace go down that path,” Mitch said, slipping an arm around my waist.

                “Good,” Rio said, flopping back against the couch and folding his hands behind his head.

                “So, that’s all? No deep speech?” Mitch asked.

                Rio shrugged. “Nah. Just that you should keep in mind everything that went wrong last time.”

                “Well, this went better than I thought,” Mitch said.

                “Do you want a deep speech? I’m sure I can manage one,” Rio said.

                “No, I’m pretty content with this,” Mitch said.

                “I’d ignore you even if you did give a speech,” I reminded.

                “Ah, still not fond of me Jace? We’re going to be spending a lot of time together since you’re dating my best friend,” Rio said with a wink.

                I turned to Mitch. “I’m breaking up with you. It just isn’t working out.”

                Mitch rolled his eyes and pulled me close, kissing me. “Nice try. But you’re just going to have to put up with Rio.”

                “Either he goes or I do,” I said.

                “Bye Rio,” Mitch said. “It just isn’t working out.”

                Rio chucked a pillow at Mitch’s face. “I’m not that bad!”

                “There’s a reason you’re single,” I said.

                “Oh, harsh,” Rio said, grinning. “I’m single because you’re with my man.”

                I glared at him. “What?”

                He chuckled. “I’m just kidding. I don’t want Mitch. You can have him.”

                “Gladly,” I said, pulling Mitch close.

                “Oh god. We’re leaving,” Mitch said.

                “Bye,” Rio said with a wink.

                Mitch pulled me out of the house. We drove to my house and I led Mitch inside and upstairs, searching around until I found my mom in the kitchen.

                “Mom,” I said and she jumped in surprise and spun around.

                “Oh, Jace, I didn’t hear you come in!” she said.

                “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” I said.

                “No, it’s okay. Hi Mitch. What are you two doing here?” she asked.

                “Mom, Mitch and I are dating,” I said, a smile coming to my face as the words easily left my mouth.

                Mom smiled at us. “I’m so happy for you two,” she said honestly.

                “Thanks,” I said. I stepped forward and hugged my mom, because she had been so patient with me for the past 14 years. She had stood behind me the whole way, and I loved her with my whole heart.

                I released her and she smiled at me. “I’m going to be working on the garden outside. You boys can stay here if you want. I’ll make you dinner when I’m done in the garden,” she said.

                “Oaky,” I said and tugged Mitch, pulling him into my bedroom.

                We laid on my bed together and I kissed him. We cuddled together comfortably on my bed.

                “Let’s go on a date tomorrow,” Mitch said. “Just something simple. Movie and dinner?”

                “Sounds like a simple, cliché time,” I said, kissing him.

                “I just want to spend time with you,” he said.

                “You’re getting too cute for me,” I said, laughing.

                “Oh, am I?” A mischievous smile appeared on his face. He rolled over, his body pressing against mine, pinning me to the bed.

                “Yes,” I said, looking into his eyes.

                He brought his lips down on mine, hard. I kissed him back, my hands instantly tangled in his hair.

                “Your mom is outside, and I’m the one who’s gone a year without sex,” he said.

                “Let’s fix that,” I said, lust beginning to take over my body.

                “Gladly,” Mitch said, bringing his lips back down to mine. “But this time, I want you to screw my brains out Jace,” he said, slowly running a hand down my chest, down my stomach, down, down, down.

                My heart was starting to race. “As you wish,” I said.

                He grinned. “Are you trying to call me a princess?”

                “Shut up and let me screw your brains out,” I said, bringing my hips up, rubbing myself against him. He gasped and nodded, a seductive smirk grew on my face.

                                                                                                ***

                Mitch moaned as I thrust myself into him again. I could still taste him in my mouth, and brought my lips down to his as our bodies worked together.

                “Jace,” he whimpered as I began to go harder and faster.

                “I love you,” I panted, biting my lip as I felt myself reaching peak.

                I gasped as Mitch ran his hands down my abs lightly. He moaned again as I thrust into him again, our bodies tangled together, our breathing heavy.

                “Harder,” he whispered, kissing me.

                I obeyed him, loving the way his expression was thick with lust, pleasure, and pain. The noises coming out of his mouth were driving me crazy, and I knotted my fists into the sheets.

                I released the sheets, gripping Mitch’s hips as I finally came inside of him, riding it out, a sexy, lustful noise tearing from my throat. I pulled out of Mitch, collapsing next to him, trying to catch my breath.

                “That was perfect,” Mitch said, rolling onto his side and kissing me deeply.

                “God I missed you,” I said, hugging him to me. “And not just for sex. Everything, Mitch. I missed everything about you. I missed your crankiness in the morning, I missed your body, I missed your sarcasm, I missed your smile, and I even missed that chip in your tooth.”

                “Oh, you ruined it,” Mitch said with a smile. “We don’t talk about that.”

                “I love you. I love you so much. I can’t believe I almost ruined everything,” I said quietly.

                “Shhh.” He kissed me lightly. “It wasn’t just you. And we’re together now, so don’t even worry about it. Leave the past in the past.”

                I ran my fingers over the tattoo on his back. If you can’t soar with the eagles, then don’t fly with the flock.

                I closed my eyes, letting my hand rest on Mitch’s stomach. He played with my hair, lightly twirling strands of it around his finger.

                “Boys! Dinner!” my mom called a little while later.

                I opened my eyes and we got up. We redressed, fixing our hair and my bed. We went out to the dining room and sat down together.

                “So, are you staying here for the night?” mom asked.

                “Yes,” I said. I wanted to spend time with Mitch without having to worry about Shane barging in.

                “Alright,” mom said, smiling at me.

                The three of us ate, talking casually. When we were done, Mitch followed me back into my bedroom and we laid down together. I felt exhausted and, for once, even Mitch looked tired.

                “I’m going to sleep,” I said, curling against him and closing my eyes.

                “Tomorrow we’ll have our simple little date,” Mitch said, putting his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

                “I look forward to it,” I said with a yawn.

                “I love you Jace,” Mitch said.

                “I love you too Mitch,” I said, opening my eyes and kissing him.

                I closed my eyes again as he pulled the covers over us. It would probably still be a while before Mitch managed to fall asleep.

                A small smile came to my face as I drifted off to sleep. I loved Mitch, and I was so happy to be back with him. I couldn’t wait to just spend the day with him tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.2K 24
✔️COMPLETED✔️ Josh has almost always had a great, quiet life. But then he met Tyler, a sassy boy who turned his entire world upside down.
2K 6 27
Jason finds himself in love with his boyfriend Nathing, straight friend Markey he finds out that the boy he in love with is not straight at all and...
1.3M 52.7K 24
Jace never imagined it would be Mitch. Mitch is his best friend’s little brother. Mitch is like family. Mitch is mysterious and secretive. Mitch has...
11.9K 305 6
Andy Heart is the outcast in the whole school; no one wanted to talk to him and even wanted to be near him, just because he was gay. But that all soo...