My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

TWENTY-ONE

2.1K 58 5
By darkest-lover-lies

Miles jumps up off of the couch and looks at us. "Is anyone down for a card game?" I look at Brax, and he looks at me with a smile.

"I'm up for a game or two," I look back at Miles and nod.

"Count us in. But what game though?" He goes to the TV stand and grabs out the deck of UNO cards. I roll my eyes as he turns around.

"UNO?"

"If you promise not to cheat? You always do," He scuffs while crossing his arms.

"I do not,"

"Yes, you do," Creg says with agreement. Kelsey mumbles her agreement. He shakes his head.

"I won't cheat,"

BRAX

I walk out of my bedroom with a towel to my hair to dry it. Chase, Luna's boyfriend, was sitting at the counter eating eggs and toast. His head was in his phone so he didn't notice me until I opened the fridge. He looks at me while lowering his phone. "Hey, man," I give him a slight nod.

I didn't like him but he has been with Luna for over four months. We used to fight all the time when he moved in but I just ignored him for the most part now for her benefit.

"Hey," I mumble while grabbing a beer. I close the fridge and lean on it. He watches me for a moment before looking back at his phone.

"What are you an alcoholic now?" He mumbles. I clench my free hand while looking away from him.

"If I was, you wouldn't be here anymore," I said. He snorts while setting his phone down on the counter. I glanced at it while he was looking away. He was on some dating app. His gaze goes back to me.

"What is that supposed to mean? I thought you and I were cool?" I let out a dry laugh while arching an eyebrow.

"You and I will never be 'cool', Chase. You are a douchebag who doesn't deserve my sister. The only reason I haven't knocked you senseless by now is because of her. So do yourself a favor and don't comment on my fucking life like you know what is going on," He snorts while rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you go live at your fucking girlfriend's apartment? You are there 24/7 anyway," I fold my arms with my beer still in hand.

"Luna!" He raises an eyebrow while looking at me. I wait until I hear her bedroom door open. She walks into the kitchen while looking between us. Her eyes go to mine.

"Yes?" I look past her to Chase.

"I don't want this fucker here anymore," She sighs loudly while running her hands over her face. Just when I thought she was going to snap at me she turned to him.

"What the hell did you say to him?" She asks tiredly. He snorts while picking up his phone not answering her question like he could give two fucks.

I took two steps to the island counter he was sitting at and snatched his phone from him. He looks at me puzzled. I hold a deadly grip on his phone while mentally killing him with my gaze. "When she asks you a fucking question, you fucking answer," He stands up.

"You have no damn right to take my fucking phone, Brax!" I raise an eyebrow at him while cackling.

"I bought the damn thing, Chase. And I pay the bill. I can take this away any fucking time I want," He growls before looking at Luna.

"Are you going to do something?" I let out a dry scuff while looking back at her. She looks at me before looking back at him. Her eyes go back to mine.

"I can't fucking do this anymore. The two of you fucking fighting is getting old. Chase pack your shit and be gone by midnight," I grin while turning back to him. His jaw drops as if he can't believe her.

"This is bullshit!" He roars. I step in front of his view of her.

"You will not raise your fucking voice to her," He glares at me. His phone dings in my hand and I glance down at it to see that he was messaging some chick and her tits were on display to him. I snap my head up at him in anger. "What the fuck is this?"

"That is my fucking business," He snaps. I let out a dry laugh and throw his phone at my bedroom door and it shatters. "Jesus fucking christ! What the hell,"

I stomp my way around the island counter as he tries to climb it. I grab the back of his shirt rip him off of the counter and throw him to the ground with a loud thud. He ended up hitting his head on the wall harshly but I didn't care.

"Are you fucking cheating on my fucking sister?" I roar while kicking his stomach. He groans and clutches it.

"NO!" He growls. I kneel to him and glare at him.

"That's not what those fucking messages said," He looks at me before closing his eyes and taking deep breaths.

"We aren't together anymore," He groans. I looked at Luna who was standing nearby worried that I was going to kill him. She swallows harshly.

"We broke up a month ago," She admitted. I hum while standing up and crossing my arms.

"Why?" She looks at him nervous before looking back at me.

"He cheated on me," She admits. I nod and look down at him.

"Go pack his shit, princess. He and I need to have a little chat,"

"Brax, I-," I look at her and tilt my head.

"Luna," I growled. She nods slowly.

"Just don't kill him, please. I don't need you going to jail," I nod.

"I won't," I wait until I hear her footsteps followed by her bedroom door before turning my attention back to Chase. I pick him up by his arm and drag him to the front door. I throw him onto the lawn and he cries out as I hear something snap.

"What the fuck man? I think you broke my arm," He cries. I walk down to him and he tries to back away from me.

"I'm going to break more than your fucking arm," I seethe while letting my fist fly to his face. I let my anger get the best of me, just letting my fist fly until I take everything in me to stop. He rolls onto his stomach and coughs out blood.

I take a few steps backward not trusting myself. I take $20 out of my wallet and throw it on him. He looked at it through his good eyes that wasn't bleeding.

"What the fuck is that for?" He groans.

"A bus ride away from here. Don't come back or my promise to Luna will be null and void," As if on cue she walks out with a backpack of his stuff and I hold out my hand for it. She hands me it and I toss it to him. "You have five minutes to leave,"

He somehow manages to get to his feet and stumbles off of the lawn. I waited until he was out of sight to move. I turn around to see Luna looking at the place where he disappeared before looking back at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She gives me a slight nod.

"Yes," I bring my bloody hand up and wrap it around her head to pull her closer to me. I kiss her forehead while she wraps her arms around me. "Are you okay? Do I need to call Poppy? Or Carl?"

"I'm okay, princess," She lets out a heavy breath.

"Okay," She pulls away and looks at my hand. "Go take another shower," I chuckle and walk around her.

I stand in the shower with my hands against the wall and let the water hit my shoulder blades. I roll my neck and let out a heavy sigh. The curtain pulls back a little and small hands go around me followed by small lips on the back of my neck. I lean into her touch.

"Are you okay?" Poppy's voice asked in a soft tone. I turn to her and pick her up. She lets out a small gasp. I pull her into a rough kiss and she kisses me back. When I pull back she is breathless. "Brax?" I look into her eyes with a soft smile.

"I told Luna I was okay, my love," She smiles.

"She didn't call me. I was on my way here because we were supposed to hang out and you were late," I hum.

"I'm sorry," She shakes her head.

"Don't be," I rake my eyes down, her naked body pressed against mine and smirk. Her body stiffens a little causing my gaze to go back on her. Her cheeks were red and she looked away from me. "I'm on my period," She mumbles.

I kiss her neck softly and nimble on her sensitive spot causing a sexy moan from her lips. Her grip on me tightens. I plant kisses up her neck and jaw until I can get to her lips. "If you think a little blood is going to stop me from wanting to be inside you? Then you would be mistaken," I breathe against her lips. She opens her eyes to look into mine.

"It's not a little, Brax," She mumbles. I chuckle.

"I'm well aware, Snowball," She opens her mouth to say something when I enter her all the way. She gasps and then moans while digging her nails into my shoulder.

"Oh, fuck," She moans. I start slowly before speeding up. Her head falls against the shower wall as I go faster. The sound of our wet skin smacking against each other fills the room. I run my thumb over her clit and rub it. She moans loudly.

"You have to be quiet, Snowball," I whisper in her ear. She whimpers. Her walls clench around me and I feel my balls draw up as I get close to my orgasm. "Come for me, baby girl,"

As if she was waiting for permission, she comes and drenches me with her juices. Her walls clamp down on me and I have to fight against her to keep going. As soon as I find my release I pause filling her up. She pants against my shoulder blade.

"That wasn't what I had in mind when I said hang out," She mumbles. I chuckle and slip out of her. She whimpers and her body shakes. Her eyes go down towards my waist and dick. I follow suit to see blood. "I'm sorry,"

I look at her to see her embarrassed. I roll my eyes at her and stand under the water. The blood runs down my legs and into the drain. "It's just blood, Snowball. I'm not worried about it," She nibbles on her lip.

"Okay," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 271 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affectionβ™‘οΈŽ (𝕖𝕣𝕠π•₯π•šπ•”)β€’(π•€π•žπ•¦π•₯) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
275 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE ) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is unsure of who sh...
539 105 20
He's into deep trouble and she simply can't walk away.
964 38 24
College. Anything can happen. And that philosophy is literally going to be put to the test on Madison's life. From the first day of college, she is s...