I Fell For My Teacher// A Jel...

By Sarah_jones14

" I'm more than just a teacher Selena, and you can't deny that." >>> Legal barriers, daddy issues a... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter twelve

702 30 6
By Sarah_jones14

•edited
(swipe^)

"beautiful."

~~~

Justin.
She stirred gently in her sleep, her beautiful body was limited on clothing. Her caramel skin warmed in the lighting to pierce the drawn curtains. The silk sheets curled her body, gently carving her figure.

She was truly impossible to describe in her multiple forms of beauty.

I press my lips gently to her shoulder, my arms coiling her body as she laid on her side. She roles softly as my lips warm her skin.

Spring break has official commenced, warming the sky's from the snow and allowing some sunshine to crisp the buildings. I had big plans for this week, a surprise for Selena that I know she's been itching for, for a minute now.

"Good morning handsome." She whispered, her voice soft and silk like. She rolled her body to face mine, pecking a kiss to my lips gently.

"Morning Gorgeous." She laughs and slings her legs to each side of me. My hands slide to her hips, wearing only my boxers that she's claims her own and a loose white cropped shirt.

I lift the shirt to catch sight of the beautiful ink engraved to her rib cage. In the beginning I was against the idea of ink scarring her body but I knew she wanted it so desperately and I love how it turned out. "You sure you like it?" She peered down at it and smiled at the quote.

"Alis volat propriis" her tongue twisted to speak the beautiful language. She told me her mother was Latin and she had a similar tattoo with a similar meaning.

She flies with her own wings.

I place my head to lean against the backboard and drag her to my lap. "So I guess we have the whole week to ourselves, what ever will we do?"

She moves her lips to my neck, sucking temptingly to leave a mark.

"Perhaps you should pack your bags, we've got another two hours before we should be at the airport."

She pulled back in utter shock.

"Wait what?"

"It's a surprise, so pack for warmth and the beach."

"Justin no, you didn't actually book a vacation somewhere and didn't tell me." She shook her head, belittling the idea.

"We're going to be gone for the whole week so get packing."

She didn't budge, stuck on the fact I bought plane tickets on impulse to a location oblivious to her knowledge.

"Justinn." She whined adorably, her head falling to the crook on my neck.

"Tell me where we are going."

"Just grab your things Selena, you'll find out soon enough."

She raised her hands in surrender and displaced herself from my body, swaying her hips as she approaches her closet.

I was already packed and had my suitcase placed at the door this morning. I bought her a suitcase when the idea came to my mind.

End of POV.

>>>

They arrived at the airport in good time, checking in and grabbing a seat on their plane. Justin had booked first class so their seats were huge. Sat right next to each other which allowed the flight to run smoothly.

Selena snuck to Justin's chair and curled up to cuddle against his body. Both watching the office on Selena's laptop. Selena was still unaware to their destination as Justin made sure she didn't see the flight details and covered her ears when it was announced.

"Just tell me where we are, the flights landing soon." Selena begs, closing her laptop and placing it back to her bag.

"He shook his head and kissed her forehead. "The flight attendant will declare it soon enough."

As minutes passed the speaker ran thick throughout the plane, a males voice boomed over.

"We are descending to Destin Airport, thank you for flying West Jets and have an amazing time here!"

Selena grinned astonished, "we're in Florida?"

She hugged Justin graciously as she tugged open the curtained window. The beach sparkles in the distance as the plane lowered and everything fell into focus.

Her eyes sparkle in the beauty of the view. She smudged kisses all over Justin's face.

The plane eventually halted to a stop and they exited the aircraft, finding a driver Justin had hired to take them to the house. The car ride was full of Selena staring through the tinted windows until Justin rolled them down and allowed her to inhale the salt laced air.

Justin was addressed by the driver and informed they have arrived, asking if they need any help with their bags but Justin insisted he could take them and offered a generous tip. Once he had all of their luggage, Selena exited the vehicle, dumbfounded by the house standing to her wait.

The house had multiple floors and was secluded by large concrete wall fences. It was beautiful and the dimming sky only displayed the house more majestically.

Palm trees crowed the backyard. From her view it limited the beauty of the house. Justin dangled the keys and reached out for her hand. Both suitcases in his grasp.

She ran to him and walked the stone walkway before taking the keys and unlocking the door swiftly.

Selena.

"Justin there is no way you are renting this house!" I jump, not even being able to fathom the amount of money this must have cost him.

"Actually I have a friend and this is his place, he owes me so we've got it for the week." He smirks, wheeling the luggage through the room.

"Want a tour?"

I nod eagerly, attempting to take my bag to help him but he shakes his head, unfazed by the weight of my suitcase. He places the bags down my the staircase.

"Come here." He interlaces our fingers and walks me to the kitchen. The large walls rise high. Beautiful quartz countertop lays overtop deep tinted wooden floors. The large steel fridge sits between the cabinets and the island between the room is large. Windows plaster the walls nearing the end of the room, allowing a perfect view of the backyard.

We already walked through the living room which had such a comfort and elegance to it. Mostly painted white but had accents of dark wood and blue. I was truly speechless, I knew luxury from my youth but this is so secure and warms me.

"The backyard is next, I think you'll like this one." He pulls me to the large glass doors.

The pool was lit up deep blue, matching the casino roof. The stone flooring surrounding the pool was laid beautifully. I removed my slides at the door since I was wearing heels at the airport but the comfort wasn't proper for the situation.

"Justin this is so perfect."

As the high wore off and settled to my skin, the house tour completed. Each room was so stunning to the point where I lost words to describe each style. I was ecstatic, unpacking my bags upstairs well Justin went downstairs.

I switched my clothes to a pair of Justin's boxer and unclipped my bra, sliding it down my shoulders and tossing it to my bag. Searching through Justin's closet, I swipe his t- shirt and watch as it fits me as a dress, ending mid thigh.

I skip downstairs to the kitchen, Justin hovering over the stove as he scooped pasta from the pan to the plates.

What heaven.

"You cooked?"

He smiles and nods, pecking my lips and gesturing me to the table. I reach for my chair but he beats me, pulling it out and pushing it in as I sit down.

"Justin you didn't have to cook, I could have helped. You already bought plane tickets and got the house."

He placed his plate in front of me.

"Selena I just never get to treat you or walk the streets letting everyone know you're mine. Here we can do that."

I reach over the table and pull his lips to mine. The soft melt of the moment lingers as the radio plays mine by Bazzi. He's so fucking precious.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Are you even surprised anymore?"

He laughed and eyed me, his hazel eyes lit up with such happiness, only increasing my mood drastically.

We have light conversation over dinner, laughter paints the atmosphere and my cheeks ache from smiling. We finished our meal and I insisted I at least helped in cleaning up. Once the dishes were racked into the dishwasher and the soap managed to be blown all over me, we turned off the lights and headed for the bedroom.

As we approached the stairs Justin grabbed my wrist and led me to a room I managed to miss on the tour. Without a sentence or a word he lit up the room and there laid a beautiful grand piano.

The exterior was black and sleek. Reflecting every detail in perfection.

"I promised I'd play you something, I always keep my promises." He dropped my hand and adjusted himself on the piano stool. A deep exhale pardoned his lips before allowing his fingers to press each key and soften a melody.

The way his eyes flickered across the keys and strung each note in such a passionate force only made my heart melt in such ways every hopeless romantic can dream for.

The music only went on longer and each second, I never tore my eyes from him. He smiled as the song progressed, I was in awe by his pure talent. It seemed to have run straight in his blood by the way it just was delivered flawlessly.

As he lifted his fingers from the piano and gazed through his thick lashes, I met his smile and synced with his.

"That was absolutely amazing." I whisper, approaching him and taking a seat on his lap. He held his hands on my lower back and secured me to his body.

"Thank you, it needs some work but-."

"No, are you kidding me? That was perfect!"

He laughed at my enthusiasm and I could tell he was truly happy. "How long has it been since you've played?"

He took a second to think on the question, searching to see when the day he last strung a tune was. "About a year or two."

"No."

I shook my head in disbelief. He played like he hasn't stopped and I know he knew that. He smirked at my humoured tone. My smile faded as he drew closer to me and hooked his lips to mine. The soft press of his lips curled my toes in enjoyment.

I lifted my hands to his hair and tugged it, giving me leverage to the valuables. Even though I'll admit, I love when he takes dominance in the situation. He growls into the kiss and lifts his hands up my shirt.

I wasn't bothering with a bra and he knew before he assured it by the sheer coverage of the white top.

Throwing my top to the ground, his paired along with it. Meshing our bare chests together to heat the kisses passion and powers.

"Justin we can't do this here, it's you're friends house."

Obviously I realized the likelihood of us not having sex the whole week, in such a romantic and secluded getaway once the statement left my mouth and Justin didn't bother placing up a fuss as he could tell I tossed that out the window. He stood from the cushioned piano bench and brought me with him, placing me on top of the piano.

His body linked in height with mine now, me owning a couple inches on him from the piano.

He smoked my neck with kisses, wanting him to leave love bites all over my skin and claim me as his own. Without word or command, he did it. I rekindled our kiss and removed the boxers on my waist and he kicked down the remaining amount of clothing to wear his body.

His toned chest was tough to drag my eyes from, weakened by the ink and the contours of his body. I drag my thumb across his defined cheekbones, tracing his jaw before magnetizing our lips back to light.

He clearly couldn't hold himself from following my curves. Keeping his hands on my ass, the way I like them.

"You're so fucking beautiful Selena. You know that, right?"

I nod, finally being able to believe that I'm not ugly and I don't have to feel that way by the scars on my skin.

He searched for a condom in his pants and couldn't manage to find one. "Shit, I'll be right back."

"Don't bother, check the boxers I was wearing."

Obviously I knew this night would end in the most amazing sex as it was being build up all throughout the day, I snagged three condoms into the hold of the boxers waistband before descending for dinner.

"This is one of the millions of reasons for why I love you." His erection was pronounced, just the way I love it. The dim lighting from the chandelier to dangle above us set the mood in diamonds.

I attempted to jump from the piano, waiting to please him before he could insist but he held me against the piano and took me right there.

As he pounded into me, my moans filled the house entirely. I wasn't one for being quiet, yet I wasn't screaming at my lungs capacity. You'd think I'd be as mute as a mouse because the times we had to be in and around the school. But right now we were completely alone so I wouldn't waste it.

Every time we get better.

"Fuck Selena."

He groans as he pounds deeper and deeper into me with each stride. My back arches as the minutes grow longer. He bites my bottom lip and drags me to a new level of pleasure.

"Holy shit, you're pussy is still so fucking tight." He moans, tossing his head back and then dropping it to the crook of my neck. I could tell he was inching closer to climax and I was climbing the same mountain.

"Baby I'm going to-."

"Fuck, me too." He hisses as my walls clench around his throbbing penis. I dig my nails into his bare back and absorb the best climax I've ever had as he does the same.

Our bodies were gently pinched in sweat, our breathing was out of control, panting from the wild sex that just happened on this piano.

He slid out from me and I gasp. He peels of the condom and tosses it to the trash before gently helping me back to my feet. "Selena, remind me how you're so good at that?"

"I've got an amazing partner."

He kisses me and piles out the clothes into his hold before leading me to the stairs. I jog up them and earn a slap to my ass as Justin trails behind to the bedroom.

He throws the clothes back to the ground and grabs the remaining condoms. Cornering me to the bed and taking me for the rest of the night.

"I love you Justin, wait do you have a middle name?"

He laughs and whispers "drew."

"I love you Justin Drew Bieber."

"I love you Selena Marie Gomez."

>>>

Not going to lie I actually love this chapter so much and I had so much fun writing it. The next few chapters with be located in Florida so expect drama, passion and a whole lot of smut.

I just wanna personally thank everyone who reads, favourites and comments on my stories. You guys have no idea how much it means to me just to simply show support for my writing. It inspires and and it really helps me since I've been in a bad place for the last year. I don't want to get into it but it really makes me happy to see when people just read my story or add it to their reading lists or comments or favourites like you guys are the best and I love you all.

New chapter up later this week hopefully, much love and cheers!!

~Sarah

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 347 31
Once voted Most Likely to be the one who wore the most fashionable high-waters, it's hard to believe but undoubtedly true that Justin Bieber went to...
58.2K 1.4K 41
This is the story about Justin and Selena (Jelena)! I am a big fan of bouth of them.Hope you will like it.
104K 3.1K 27
"Shh Princess. We don't want to wake him up" Cover: SexyJelena
132K 5.2K 99
This is the sequel to "My Precious Princess". Cover by SexyJelena