Secret Admirer (2) [bts]

Por daralolli

- the continuation of Secret Admirer. Highest ranking: #70 in kpop Más

-
0.1
0.2
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
-
22%
24%
25%
jungkook
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
Tag
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%

23%

18.1K 810 1.2K
Por daralolli

"What is it?" He asks again, sitting in front of me on my bed.

I sigh for the umpteenth time, not knowing how to get the words out of my mouth and the more I look at him, the more my heart keeps stopping me from hurting this beautiful angel in front of me.

"I talked with Yoongi last night." I finally utter after a couple of minutes. "He asked if we could get back together."

"Oh."

His face falls.

"I told him it wouldn't be good of me to date him when i also have feelings for you." I say. "You probably felt it too."

"Yeah..so, what are you going to do?"

"Um, I will have to move on from you."

"From me?" He asks, pointing to himself. "You could choose to move on from Yoongi but you chose me."

"I—"

"Even though you know your relationship with him is toxic. Even though it's clear that i can make you happier than him. Even though I'm willing to give you everything, at the end, it's him."

"No — I, I do not want to lose you too. What if we end up breaking up? I will end up losing someone precious."

"What if we end up breaking up? I'm confident we won—"

"I'm not, Jimin." I cut him off, my voice quivering. "I'm not confident."

"I guess, it's a bye then." He says, looking away and running his hands in his hair.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay like before, knowing that you still choose him over everything even after i opened up my heart after all these years."

"Can't we still be friends?" I ask, a tear slipping down my right eye.

"How can you be so selfish, Ina? How do you expect me to be friends with someone I love? Do you know how much that hurts me? You don't even know how much I love you." He says, raising his voice with his eyes tearing up.

"Have a good life."

+

"He's right." Jungkook says, "It's not easy to remain as friends with someone you love so much."

"But from the good side," Jaein exclaims, trying to brighten the mood. "It will be easier for you to move on."

"I hope so."

"Heyyy," Jungkook sings, "What's with this gloomy vibe? It's my birthday!"

I smile at him, "Sorry. Any plans before going to Seokjin's?"

"We could go to a game arcade!" He exclaims excitingly.

"Go wherever you want, baby." Jaein smiles at her boyfriend lovingly, brushing his bangs away from his forehead.

Yes. They started dating this morning.

I make a face at them before asking, "What did you get him?"

"A camera." Jungkook answers, giggling. "I was just thinking of buying a new one and then boom!"

"Are you that rich?" I ask Jaein which she rolls her eyes at.

I continue, "You bought me 5 lingeries but you got him a camera."

"They were from Victoria Secret!"

"Alright. Alright." I brush it off since I was just joking. I get up to get my present for Jungkook which is in my room. Carrying the expensive looking black bag which has Dr Martens black boots in it, I walk out of my room.

"Oh. Hey." I greet Taehyung who's slipping off his slippers at the doorstep. He glances at me and responds with a small nod, confusing it off.

Again, shrugging it off, I walk into the dining room and hand Jungkook the bag.

"Thank you!" He grins before saying, "You got me boots!"

"Boobs?" Jaein question, leaning closer to her boyfriend to take a look.

"Boots." Jungkook replies, shooting his girlfriend a look.

"I knew you would be here." Taehyung walks in with a bag in his hand.

"Hello." Jungkook waves.

Man, he's so happy on his birthday. It's cute.

Taehyung chuckles at the younger boy before placing the bag in his hand on the table.

"Gucci." He winks.

"OOOOO" Jungkook whistles, "Gucci."

And both of them share a look of memes.

I glance at Taehyung, confused about how he greeted me earlier and how he hasn't insulted me yet.

You see, every morning when Taehyung sees me, the first thing he does is talking about how horrible I look.

"We are going to a game arcade." Jaein tells Taehyung.

"Everyone?"

"Yeah." She nods.

Taehyung pokes his inner cheek with his tongue — a habit he does when he's thinking. He shrugs, "Sure."

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"In an hour?"

+

I fix the jean jacket on me, pondering if i should tie my hair into a ponytail or not.

I end up tying it and step out of my room, seeing Jungkook already waiting at the doorstep.

"They are ready." He says, not moving his gaze from his phone.

"Is Jimin coming?" I ask.

Jungkook looks up this time, nodding. "It will be fine."

I sigh and bend down to put on my black boots. I stand by the door, staring at the lift.

If I go down by now, it will be just Taehyung, Jimin and me. Taehyung was acting weird earlier and adding me into the picture with them, it will be more awkward.

"Let's just go down together." I say.

Jungkook nods, "I know what you are thinking."

Jaein rushes out of her room, muttering about how she is having a bad hair day. We lock the apartment and go to the parking lot with the lift.

The closer we get to the two boys standing beside the car, the more nervous i get. Since Jungkook's driving, Jaein is obviously going to sit at the shotgun seat which leaves me to sit at the back with the two other boys.

Life's great!!!

I enter the car first, taking the seat by the window so that I could look out the window if things get awkward. Plus, window seats are always the best.

Am I right?

Taehyung enters next, leaving him to be between Jimin and I.

"Hey." I quietly start, looking at Taehyung.

"Hi." He smiles. He smiles, yes! But you know what? It was fake.

That smile which makes the corners of your lips go up for a second and quickly return back to normal. That smile you smile when you have to greet someone you don't like.

My brows furrowed, getting more confused than ever. Is he mad that I chose Yoongi over Jimin?

Sighing, I just decide to ask him when we arrive at the arcade.

After an hour long ride of blasting music and the combination of Jungkook's angelic voice and Jaein's dying seal voice, we arrive at the game arcade.

Once we all step out of the car and head to the entrance, I quickly pull Taehyung back by his oversized sweater.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

He shows a sarcastic smile, shaking his head, "No."

"Yes, you are. Is it beca—"

"Listen, Ina. You are my bestfriend but sometimes, I just don't understand you at all and it pisses me off."

"You think I should have chosen Jimin?' I question.

He scoffs, "I think everyone does."

"Look, I know. But I love Yoongi and I like Jimin. There's a difference. And Taehyung, would you like it if I date Jimin while still liking Yoongi?"

"No but you could move on from Yoongi and date Jimin instead of thinking to move on from Jimin and date Yoongi." He says.

"Tae, I know Jimin is like your soulmate and that you care for him a lot but —"

"But what?"

I sigh, running my hands in my hair, which ends up messing up my ponytail.

"You know Jimin is the best for you, Ina. You know it very well. And that's why I'm — nevermind, leave it."

He shrugs my hand off of him and walks away.

+

I'm so sorrrrry for the late update. Yes, i know it has been a month since the last update. I've been busy with the university stuffs -- since I'm leaving to the UK in 5 months. And I'm not going to lie, I was distracted by another boy band -- Why Don't We, especially Zach Herron.

They consist of 5 members and they are amazing and surprisingly, I've fallen so deep in love with them, especially Zach. Its surprising because falling in love with a group so deep has ever happened only once to me and that was 4 years ago when i started liking Bangtan. So yes, i admit they've been distracting me a lot.Does anyone know or like Why Don't We? Any limelights?

And congrats to our boys for winning the best boy band award and best fan army at the iheartradio awards. WDW was also against bangtan but well..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 148 48
He became her everything. And without him, her existence itself became impossible. Completed✔️ Highest rank: #159 in jjk
69K 3.1K 26
:)
1.8K 170 26
Where love is for the highest bidder, there can be no trust...
62.8K 1.4K 22
-COMPLETED-