IRRESISTIBLE | LuWoo

By lunamintheu

In which Jungwoo will run away whenever Yukhei tries to approach him. More

FOREWORD
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
FINAL

03

6.1K 322 377
By lunamintheu

✳✳✳

Until now, Jungwoo hesitates to go inside their school. He's a bit afraid that he'll meet Yukhei, who knows? Maybe that guy was just around and looking for him because he accidentally liked his shirtless picture aside from running away after kissing him. Now, there's another reason why he needs to run away from him again. Jungwoo didn't forget what he said yesterday, I need to find him. Now that they already met again, Jungwoo is afraid of what's Yukhei is planning to do with him.

Will he go punch Jungwoo?

Please no, he may look like tall and manly guy but Jungwoo was frail when it comes to fightings one on one.

"Jungwoo!" a deep voice called him. Jungwoo stiffened on his spot before looking slowly to the owner of that voice.

The moment Jungwoo saw Yukhei is approaching, he became distracted. Distracted on the other's beautiful features and stunning presence this early in the morning.

How could it be happen? Is Yukhei always looks fresh like that? If Jungwoo didn't do anything stupid to the boy, he'll surely stay here in his place while drooling and daydreaming over Yukhei. But he couldn't do that and he has no right, after what he did to him.

He has no face to show to the younger.

"W-what!"

"Hey don't go." Yukhei grab his wrist quickly before he could run away.

"W-what do you want?" Jungwoo asked trembling, slightly nervous because the younger's visuals were always be breathtaking.

"Last night-"

"It wasn't me." Jungwoo quickly interruped without looking at the younger.

Yukhei bit his lip. "Really? Did you know already what I am going to ask?"

"Whatever, it wasn't really me! Just buy that please I need to go." Before he says anything else and pull out his arm into the younger's grip and run as fast as he could. "Jungwoo wait! How did you know if it wasn't you? Yah!" he called but the paler was already away.

"I'm sorry Yukhei, don't ever plan to talk to me again." he said but for himself. Jungwoo thought that it would be better if Yukhei will ignore him. Heck, Jungwoo is too embarrassed about his presence when it comes to Yukhei.

If this issue of him were definitely nothing for others, well for Jungwoo it's really not good because Jungwoo is a type of a guy who has a low self-esteem and every mistake he did, little or not, it's a big deal for him. It was like, his whole existence will depend on what kind of things he's doing.

"What's that? Why did he showed up there? Was it coincidence? Argh! I'm so damn stupid."

***

"Hey Mark, look at my face." Yukhei tapped his friend's shoulder to catch his attention for a second.

"Why?" Mark looked at him.

"Now tell me, something's wrong with my face? Is it scary? Am I ugly?" Yukhei furrowed his eyebrow and seriously looking at Mark. He's just so curious why Jungwoo is running away from him.

"You're face was okay though. Why are you asking me? You always tell your mirror that you are damn handsome every fucking day like a fool like, am I a mirror to you?" Mark throw him a bored look.

"It's not that. You know Jungwoo? Everytime he'll see my face, he's running away, like I'm the scariest human being he have ever seen in this world. I just want to be friends with him. Why do it seems hard?" Yukhei ranted and hit Mark's desk with his hand. The book fell. "I suddenly became conscious."

"Did your confidence run away from you too like Jungwoo hyung? Maybe, he's just embarrass in front of you, after what happened at the beach? I didn't know that he's someone who kisses anyone when drunk. Do you know how amazing it is?"

It's not really amazing habit if some bad strangers were around him that night. Yukhei thought. Good thing, he was the one who saw Jungwoo that night, right, seriously his figure is very eye-catching, maybe not only in Yukhei, also for every strangers inside the club.

Jungwoo is the most beautiful creature that Yukhei have seen in his eighteen years of existence. Yukhei's heart inside became juiced after seeing Jungwoo at the club, truth to be told Yukhei didn't expect that the Jungwoo who his hyung's said friend was the Jungwoo who he shared his first real kiss with.

First real kiss, yes. That's true. Yukhei didn't consider a peck on lips to be his first kiss, another thing is that peck came from his fling in past. There's no sparks in it.

For him, his first kiss is Jungwoo.

"I want to meet him later. I'd like you to offer your hand on me bro!"

"Oh no you don't. I'm a busy person like Jungwoo hyung. Fuck off." Mark giggled before he stood up and run away.

"Why are they running away from me? Did I do something bad?" he asked himself confusedly while looking to his reflection on the metal chair beside him where Mark took a sit earlier. "That unhelpful bastard. I wish Koeun will never notice you."

---

It's been a week but Jungwoo still avoiding Yukhei. Whenever the paler would see Yukhei, he will go to the oppossite way in order not their paths would cross. Everytime his friends will invite him to meet Yukhei and Mark, Jungwoo refused to come and tell excuses and they bought it. But not Jaehyun. He seems suspicious.

To be honest, Jungwoo is having a hard time to avoid Yukhei and he's aware how stupid he was everytime he will do it.

P.E class is the current subject of Jungwoo's class today and for him, it's unfair to take this class again because yesterday, they just took the subject even though they were mentally devastated, they still play basketball. Their P.E teacher told them to play with the other class. The girls are playing volleyball. Jungwoo prefer playing word games than ball games because he sucks inside the court, he's kind' a scared. But there's a good deal in it. Their P.E teacher promised them for next week, he'll give them their free time instead of playing sports that's why they agreed easily.

Even though, most of Jungwoo's classmates hates sports, they're becoming sport lovers when Ten, Doyoung and Jaehyun started to play, like those friends of him were celebrities.

However, the class that they're playing with is the lower year class which is happened to be Yukhei's class, the boy he's avoiding. Darn, it was something about Yukhei again. Like seriously?

"Damn it." Jungwoo swore.

Why do it seems like everytime he tend to run away, a time will come that their paths will crossed later on and honestly it's not really good, and the worse is Jungwoo can't run away this time and Jaehyun won't let him disappear. Since Jungwoo sucks in sports, his grades were kind' a, low in this subject last semester and he needs to catch up by completing his attendance in order to graduate. Most of the time when P.E is coming, Jungwoo was somewhere, to cut classes and his parents doesn't know about that. But of course, he promised to be good.

"Yah Jungwoo, you should try playing basketball, you'll look cool in it. Trust me." Said Ten while wiping his sweats and handed him the ball.

"Oh no I don't. You know that I'm not good in everything hyung." He said, waving his both hands. Jungwoo obviously saying no. He wouldn't dare.

"Aish, you really no fun kid. I'm starting to worry about you." Said Doyoung and lay his head into Ten's shoulder.

"Why? It might be Jungwoo's charm though. Don't you think, someone might found something's interesting to him that we, his friends cannot see?" Jaehyun said smiling after warming up a little. "Oh, there's Yukhei and Mark playing. I should play with them too, gotta go!"

"Sure, go on. We're just going to rest here." Doyoung nodded and signing him to go away already.

When Jungwoo heard his crush name, his attention quickly divert into the court wherein he found Yukhei, wearing his P.E uniform (of course) together with Mark and his classmates. Jungwoo found Yukhei more attractive in his P.E uniform, the world seems too cruel to him and why that stranger looks glamorous in everything?

No, he wasn't a stranger anymore.

Right now, Jungwoo wants to run after him yet run away at the same time but he couldn't do anything now. His eyes seems fixated to the tall and not so tan guy inside the court who's happily playing basketball with his friends.

"Yukhei is handsome, right Jungwoo?" Ten jabbed his shoulder but the younger's attention still on Yukhei's.

"Ah, yes. I think so." He honestly answered. "I'm pretty sure if Yukhei will like someone, that someone will feel the same. How lucky." He added, unconsciously.

"Lucky? Will you feel envious?" Doyoung looked at him confusedly, still laying his head on Ten's shoulder.

"Yes, I mean.. No." Jungwoo tilted his head. What did he just said earlier?

"You wanted to receive confessions too? Wow, you're witty Kim Jungwoo. That's quite impossible with that attitude of yours. You're afraid to try. If I were a girl and I have a crush on you, I'll rather not to confess than dating a fragile type of a guy like you." Doyoung stated.

"That's so mean hyung." Jungwoo pouted.

"But it's the truth. Nothing will going to happen to you if you'll keep that way. I swear, you will be living single forever no matter how cute you are." Doyoung again, and Ten beside him agreed.

Why is he talking like his heart was already taken?

Jungwoo turn his gaze into the court again and silently cheering for Yukhei's team rather than supporting Jaehyun's. They were good already, so it's time to change teams. He felt sorry for Yukhei for everything he did to him, and this is the only thing he can do to ease his own worry.

Girls everywhere were shouting for Yukhei and Jaehyun's name like, Jungwoo wants to do the same but he can't. He has a lot of shame. If he didn't do something wrong to Yukhei, could it be possible that he'll become one of those girls who'd fangirling over Yukhei too?

A pair of familiar gazes attached on Jungwoo's eyes and flashed a grin.

"What's that? Did he just caught me staring at him?" he gasped on his own question and bit his lower lip.

This is getting uncomfortable again.

"Hyung, I'm going somewhere."

"Yah where are you going?" Ten asked.

"I have to pee." He lied before going through somewhere where he can kill his time alone. Their P.E class is almost ending though so, no worries.

After spending his remaining time inside the cafeteria, (yes Jungwoo went to cafeteria to feed the cat inside his tummy) Jungwoo went straight to the locker room to change his P.E uniform to his usual school uniform. He put his pants and shirt inside the paper bag because he's going to take it home later for laundry. Their school doesn't provides laundry so. Right after that, he slammed his locker's door shut.

"OMO! You scared me!"

Jungwoo almost pass out when a familiar figure of a guy was standing in front of him with and he is no other than Yukhei. His wet hair smells refreshing and the tiny drops of water coming from his wet dirty blonde hair flows on his shirtless body, while looking to him seriously. It seems he's just done taking shower.

Shirtless body.

What the actual fuck. I'm going to lose my mind.

Jungwoo take a quick glance to the shirtless body of Yukhei before shut his eyes. "W-What are y-you doing?" he can feel his own heart is beating rapidly out of the nervousness he feel and his trembling body. Yukhei really startled Jungwoo.

Yukhei straighten his arm on the older's locker door and made Jungwoo rest his back into it. Jungwoo can't move an inch, his soul must be abandoned him out of nervousness too the way it seems. His guts to escape did run away from him too. He still closing his eyes so Yukhei grins.

Cute. He thought.

"What do you think I'm doing?" the other said softly. It sounds husky into Jungwoo's ear and he's slowly getting sweaty. Jungwoo forced to open his eyes even though he's struggling right now. Yukhei lean forward a little to reach for Jungwoo's ear and whisper; "Finally, I'm holding you now so you can't run away from me. Kim Jungwoo." And he grin, right into the latter's face.

"Do you know how much I want to find you these past few days? I barely eat my meals coz I keep thinking about you and why the heck did you left me hanging there?" Yukhei asked slowly and bit his lower lip. It made Jungwoo's leg soften, because this guy here looked so freaking hot at that moment he bit his lip. His deep manly voice made him sexier more plus his naked torso and seriously, Jungwoo's mind is going crazy. It is his crush after all. The worst is, he can't keep his eyes on his wet, naked torso, with those fine looking abs that he had seen on his sns account that Jungwoo accidentally hearted.

He'll gonna be dead if Yukhei caught him.

"Y-Y-You can t-talk to me b-but please, c-can you move away?" he asked with pleading eyes, Jungwoo might bleed later because of that hot freaking body.

"No, I prefer talking to you like this."

Oh please, any angel or god around there, please help me escape!

"Ah, this is the body of mine that you hearted."

"I told you, it w-wasn't me."

"How did you know then? I'm not asking you anything that day." He said and straighten his other arm on the other side of Jungwoo. The older is now trapped between Yukhei's arms. He can't do anything coz he's distracted by Yukhei's inflaming charisma that made his body paralyzed.

Is he really younger than Jungwoo? Why do it seems not?

"P-Please Y-Yukhei-ssi, l-let me explain. I, I didn't mean to leave you that night, after m-making you h-hard." Jungwoo keeps lowering his head while speaking but quickly, he slapped his lip after saying the last sentence. "I-I mean-."

"Ah, you heard me at the library right? That's right Jungwoo-ssi. I'm feeling hot that night when you left." Yukhei leaned a little more closely, their noses almost touching each other. "Since then, I started missing you like crazy, I don't even know who you are and where could I find you. Right after seeing you here, I'm missing you more." Yukhei's right arm fell into Jungwoo's side and wrapped it around the other's waist and pulled him closer. "So, I'm wondering. Did he miss me too?" then he looked at Jungwoo's natural pinkish lips.

Jungwoo could only swallow and swear.

Fuck, he's so close! What should I do? I think I love the feeling I am feeling right now. What the hell Jungwoo get yourself together. Jungwoo thought.

Thinking about the freaking hot body of Yukhei that is pressed into him and his skinny yet masculine arms that wrapped around his waist, Jungwoo can't fight himself so he give in. Jungwoo closed his eyes and waited for the other's lips to touch his.

"YAH WONG YUKHEI! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE YOU DICKHEAD! OUR NEXT CLASS WILL GETTING STARTED." A loud voice was heard inside the locker room. The males both flinched right after hearing that.

"Fuck Mark Lee." Yukhei mumbled.

Then reality hits Jungwoo's head. He quickly pushed Yukhei away before they could get caught of that another guy inside and run away as fast as he can. He felt embarrassed again in front of his crush.

Unexpected thing happened, Yukhei run after him without wearing any shirt. Just his sweatpants. He didn't give Mark a care because he must catch Jungwoo first. Also, Yukhei didn't care how the surroundings reacted right after seeing him running at the hallway while chasing Jungwoo again.

"Jungwoo wait! Don't run away!" He shouted.

They are now the center of attention inside the school and everyone made fuss and take pictures of them. Girls went crazy after seeing Yukhei's powerful abs. the school is in chaos.

"Stop Jungwoo!"

"Leave me alone!"

Jungwoo can run pretty fast. Wow. Yukhei is far behind him.

"Hey there's a blood!" A flustered student pointed him.

After hearing the word 'blood', Jungwoo stopped running for a second and put his palm into his lip when he taste something salty.

There's really a blood. He's bleeding.

"Jungwoo!"

Before Jungwoo could run, everything around him went black but then he felt someone is carrying him while calling his name before he become unconscious.

DEAR NCTZENs WHO FEELS DISAPPOINTED TODAY, I WANNA HUG YOU. LET'S TRUST QIAN KUN.

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 13.2K 70
In which, Doyoung is a sender and Jaehyun is one of the admins. [for twitter users, use #dojaenctconfessions for feedbacks! ill retweet it]
13.6K 1K 39
Where Yeosang is a spoiled prince and San is the first one to tell him 'no'. Yeosang's personal guard, Wooyoung, does not like how close the two are...
4.2K 284 41
let's run away...
50.2K 1.5K 48
-where Taeyong searches for the rest of his soulmates and realizes it's a lot more complicated than it seems -Just a mess of soulmates **ot23**