Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

21.. Tanu's Entry..

716 230 76
By suba30

Hello friends.. 💜

Here is the next part..

Part 21.. Tanu's Entry..

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

"Love recognises no barriers...
It jumps hurdles..
leaps fences,
penetrates walls..
to arrive at its destination..
With Full Of Hope.."

💟 💟 💟 💟 💟 💟

Tanu.. you are here..!?.. Abhi asks and gasps looking her.. while Pragya was confused totally.. She saw her walking near them.. and Abhi steps back..

What a pleasure Tanu.. When did you come..!?.. a familiar voice came from back.. while three of them turned back to see Karan.. who walks towards them..

Hello Karan.. Tanu says and hugs Karan with a bright smile.. while Abhi and Pragya were confused..
Tanu.. this is a very big surprise.. you are here suddenly.. Good to see you..!.. Says Karan..

Oh.. yeah.. meet her.. she is Pragya.. Pragya Dixit..!.. Karan says pointing towards Pragya..

Tanu flips her face towards Pragya and says.. Ahaan..!.. Yeah.. she is the one nah.. whom you were talking about.. That wedding planner.. right..!.. Karan nods his head..

Hi.. Miss. Pragya Dixit.. glad to meet you.. Karan has said alot about you and your work.. And I'm looking forward to look at your work.. you know what he said.. that your work will make everyone love you more.. it will be magical.. I'm so impressed by his words.. While Pragya just gave a smile..

Abhi was still in shock on seeing her.. and suddenly he was hugged by her tightly.. Which was unexpected by all the three.. Abhi's face went suffocating and Pragya looked pale..

Tanu broke the hug saying.. Abhi.. I missed you so much.. I thought to surprise you... But, you surprised me suddenly.. I didn't expect you here.. By the way.. You know Pragya already..!?.. She asks looking at Pragya..

Excuse me.. what is happening here..?!.. Tanu.. you know Abhi before..!?.. Karan quired in a confused tone..!..

Oh come on.. he is Abhishek Mehra..!.. I had told you about him right.. We love each other and gonna get married soon... Tanu says holding Abhi's arms tightly..

Both Karan and Pragya were shocked as well as surprised with her words.. and just then Pragya realised.. when Abhi uttered Tanu's name on the day of their wedding..

On the other side.. Karan too realised that once Tanu said him about Abhi.. that he is a great business man.. He looks at Pragya.. who was looking wretched..

Karan excuses for a minute and holds Pragya's hand.. pulling her away from the place.. He walks into his room.. While Abhi was watching them leaving..

So Abhi.. You are here in Karan' s showroom.. I'm sure you are here for Bulbul's wedding.. right..!?.. Tanu asks

And Abhi replied in a low tone.. haa Tanu.. actually.. everything is finalized for now.. just have to arrange everything.. Only a week is pending nah..

Wow Abhi..!.. then I'm here at right time I think so.. See nah.. once Bulbul's wedding is over.. we will get married.. I had already discussed with my mom and dad..

They will be here to attend Bulbul and Purab's wedding.. also they will finalize our wedding.. you will speak with your mom right.. about our wedding ?!.. Tanu asks.. But all the time Abhi was wandering his eyes for Pragya..

With Karan and Pragya..

I'm so sorry Pragya.. I never knew that.. Tanu is the one for whom Abhi refused to marry you.. I'm extremely sorry.. If I would have known about her before .. I'm sure.. I wouldn't have given her contract to you.. Karan apologized to Pragya and hugs her tightly..

No Karan.. There is nothing your fault here..!.. Pragya voices pulling him away from her.. Infact this is the truth.. Abhi loves Tanu..!.. She stressed as her voice and felt her eyes getting wet gradually..

Please Pragya.. Just ignore her.. I know how much you are going through.. Tanu...!.. I know her through one of my friend.. and I worked for her in her last contract.. and then she went abroad for her next contract..

My friend contacted me and asked for any wedding organizer.. since this is a huge budget investment.. I thought you can handle it well.. I never knew that it is for Tanu and Abhi..

With Abhi and Tanu..

She shook him and asks the same again.. and he stammered his voice saying.. Tanu.. next week is Bulbul and Purab's wedding.. we will think about our wedding later nah.. Now we should focus on them.. right..!..

And you have just now signed a new contract.. It's a very big project nah.. Just focus about your carrier.. We will think about this wedding later.. Abhi says and still looks around for Pragya..

Abhi.. we will do it simultaneously.. But first our wedding is important And you know what.. even my brother is returning from Australia..
Mumma said that they are gonna arrange for his wedding.. For now they are searching a girl for him.. Tanu kept chattering, but all the while Abhi was worried bout Pragya and his eyes were longing to see her glimpse..

With Pragya..

Karan was continuously apologizing to Pragya.. while she said.. Nothing is in our hands Karan.. It's destiny which decides everything..

I never knew that we will be engaged.. And then.. I expected a colourful life with him.. unexpectedly he refused to marry me.. as his life was already decided by him with Tanu.. and now.. the same destiny has brought us together in name of friendship.. and again Tanu is here to him.. that's life..!..

I don't know what is written on my destiny.. But as far as I know about Abhi.. he deserves the best.. He deserves his love.. for his good and kind heart.. Just think nah Karan.. How much genuine he is.. that he thought of my life.. and refused to marry me..

Yes.. it's true that he rejected me.. but for my sake nah.. everyone addressed him that he is selfish.. But no.. he is not.. he is really not Karan.. He refused to marry me because he didn't want to cheat Tanu and me.. How can he be happy with me when he loves Tanu...?!.. even if he would have married me.. he would have lived a fake life for the sake of his mother's happiness.. I respect him a lot.. and I'm blessed to have his friendship..

I really don't know what to say.. I'm proud that I have you as my friend.. I don't know about Abhi and Tanu.. But you deserve the best Pragya.. Really.. you will get a man of your choice.. who is gonna love you more than anything.. mark my words.. and the day is very near. Karan says by wiping her tears and cupped her face..

Abhi kept listening to their conversation, by standing out of Karan's room..

I hope.. what Karan said should become true..!.. And more than you respect me.. I respect you so much Pragya..

Why this is happening with me..?!.. Yeah.. I refused to marry you for Tanu.. But now I regret completely for doing it.. I don't know what will happen in your life.. But whatever happens... I will stand beside you as your best and trustful friend... and make sure that you deserve the best like Karan said..

He was patted by someone on his shoulder.. turning back he saw Tanu who stood with few dresses... Abhi.. I'm gonna try these dresses.. just tell which suits me well.. She dragged him saying so.. while Karan and Pragya were watching them..

Come on Tanu.. You are not a kid.. Just do what ever you want and I'm leeching home.. I feel very tired..

What is this Abhi..!?.. I'm here after so many days.. and you are not spending time with me.. I don't want to hear any excuses.. Come with me.. that's it.. Tanu says and holds his hands.. While Abhi was about to protest.. he saw Pragya and Karan standing there and watching them..

He pulled back his arm from Tanu and smiles at Pragya softly.. who said.. Is it done Abhishek..?!.. He gave a lamenting sight.. while she continued.. I mean.. Your shopping..?!.

Before he could speak anything.. Tanu asks... Abhi.. Do you know her before...?!..

Haan Tanu.. they know each other very well.. Pragya was the one.. who Abhi.. .. Before Karan could speak further.. Pragya interrupts between saying.. Yes.. Abhishek has hired me for his sister's wedding..

I'm the wedding planner for Bulbul and Purab's wedding.... Karan gave a tough look at her.. who gestured him to be quiet..

Oh.. wow..!. That's amazing.. great Pragya..!.. Now I got a chance to look at your work.. so that I can know you better.. And yeah.. Abhi's choice will be always perfect and the best.. Just like me..!.. she smirked proudly Baumgartner so, by entwining her fingers in between his fingers and continue.. And I'm sure.. even your work would be perfect and best.. Guess what..?!.. If I'm impressed.. then you can be our wedding planner too..

Pragya lets out a weak smile and nods.. While Abhi faves aside making his eyes down.. not able to meet Pragya.. And on the other side Karan.. He was completely rigorous on Tanu's attitude..

Pragya smile softly and says.., Yeah.. sure.. Tanu.. I just hope, I can work upto your expectations.. While Tanu boys at her..

Abhishek.. I'll leave now.. let me know for anything you are in need..!.. She turned walking away from the place and walks along with her.. While Abhi and Tanu watched her leaving..

She is little strange .. Isn't Abhishek.. Says Tanu.. And Abhi gave a glowing smile saying.. No Tanu..!!.. She is totally strange..!

"" "" "" "" ""

It was almost night..

Dev was driving his car.. And all the while smiled on recalling his conversation with Sonakshi.. He stopped the car.. and looked at the seat beside him.. while a glee full smile formed on his lips..

"Confused.. right..!.. She asked and he was surprised looking at her.. Fine.. You wanna know what I feel for you..?!... he nods his head.. and she says.. then close your eyes for few seconds.. then tell me what you are seeing..!..

Dev closed his eyes.. where he saw her pretty face and her shining eyes with a sublime smile on her lips... he opened his eyes at once .. and found her nowhere.."

Hitting his forehead.. he picked up the bunch of roses and inhaled its fragrance.. And then placed it back over the seat..

Stepping down.. he saw the place that was filled with the glow of the moon..

Looking around he saw the kids who were playing in distance and few people walking here and there.. He took his seat over the front of his car and smiled looking at each and everything around him..

A while later.. he felt a pat on his arms.. and turned back to see no one.. Ruffling his hair.. he gave a jerk on seeing her standing in front of him.. who was laughing at him..!..

Scared nah..!.. She asks and he shook his head negatively.. She slided herself next to him over the car.. and he says.. You took much time.. I asked you to be here by 7.30 and the time is now 7.45..?!..

She gave a tired look saying.. Ahaan.. started with your lectures.. Mr. Dixit.. remember.. still I didn't say .. yes.. for your proposal..

Miss. Mehra.. I have no issues.. even if you say no.. Dev sighs saying so with a smirk..

This much confidence... you very well know that.. I can't say no to you.. isn't it..?!.. she replied.. while he winked at her with a smile..

So.. What's it..!?.. She asks and he looked around saying.. Hmm... Nothing.. I was.. .. He pauses as he remembered the flowers he bought for her.. He walked towards the car and took it out by hiding behind him..

While she gestured him as what..!?.. And he asked her to close her eyes.. But she stood puzzled.. He gestures her to close eyes, and time she obeyed him and closed her eyes..

She felt the strong fragrance hitting her nose and she gently inhaled it.. And her eyes couldn't wait anymore to open and grab it from his hands..

As soon as, she opened her eyes.. Dev hugs her and she couldn't stop her blush..

Will you say at least now..!?.. He asked being in the hug.. While she took a deep breath and lifted her head saying.. You know already what I will say..!..

He shook his head negatively and says.. I just wanna hear that from you.. She parts from his hug, and he forwards the flowers to her..

She smiles at him and nods her head saying.. I love you Mr. Dixit..!..

Dev let out a splendid smile at her and she says.. I love you Dev.. She hugs him immediately taking the flowers from him, while he tightens the hug around her..

She parts away from him and looks at her watch.. Oh no, I'm getting late.. Ma will sue me.. She sounded tensed..

Miss. Mehra.. I will drop you.. Dev offers his words while Sonakshi nods at him.. They got into his car and he drives towards her home..

"" "" "" "" ""

Next day morning..

Abhi was sleeping in his room.. while his eyes started to have quivers.. he felt his eyelashes heavy to lift up.. and finally with much struggle.. his sight saw that glowing face which was smiling at him..

He was about to say Pragya.. ..
but he was hugged by her suddenly..

He lifts up and shook his head, and then heard Tanu's voice.. widening his eyes.. he pushes her..

Hitting his forehead.. he says.. Tanu.. You are here.?!.. In my room, at this time.. I mean.. ma.. ..

Good morning Abhi.. Yes.. I'm here.. finally.. Aren't you surprised..!?.. Tanu asks with a bright smile..

Abhi rolls his eyes at her and says But Tanu.. how did you come here..!?..

Aunty is not at home Abhi.. When I came.. Robin said that she has gone to temple.. and no one was downstairs.. So I searched for you.. and found your room.. Tanu says and sits beside him..

Abhi moves aside and says.. Tanu, just get out of my room and wait in living room.. I will fresh up and come down..

Tanu pulls him strongly towards her and he was was about to fall over her.. but he steadied himself firmly and moves back.. He gets down from the bed and sounds angrily at her.. Tanu.. what are you doing..?!.. This is my home.. first you shouldn't have entered my room without my permission.. And Ma too is not in home.. what she will think if she sees you in my room in her absence..!?..

Come on Abhi..!.. we love each other.. and we are gonna be married soon.. What is there to be mistaken in this..?!.. And more over.. your mom knows that you love me.. then what.. What is your problem Abhi..?!.. She says casually..

That's enough.. I don't want my ma to feel any bad or uncomfortable about you.. Hope you better understand that.. Now.. just leave my room and wait down.. I will be there in few minutes.. Abhi almost warns her and Tanu walks out of the room..

It was after 30 minutes..

Tanu was sitting on the sofa by reading a magazine.. and just then Robin came with a cup of coffee towards her..

She took the coffee and had a sip.. immediately she spits out saying.. Is this a coffee..?!.. Ahh.. horrible..!.. It's very strong and too much of sugar.. you are not even fit to do a coffee..!.. She scowls at him and a voice came from back..

Hoi..!.. enough.. Don't you dare talk to him like that.. and who are you to order him..!?.. Bulbul steps down yelling at Tanu..

Tanu fumes at her saying.. How dare you..?!.. who the hell are you to question me and talk like this to me..?!..

Don't raise your voice over me.. This is my house.. And who the hell are you..!?.. Just say sorry to him.. Bulbul says pointing to Robin..

Tanu irks her sight at Bulbul and walks close to her.. She clutches her arm and sounded rude.. Just stay in your limit.. I know you are just Abhi's secretary and better you know what is your status in this house.. She pushes Bulbul slightly.. and Bulbul rubs her arms in pain..

By the time they were arguing.. Abhi and Sonakshi stepped down.. while Sona was confused.. and Abhi was shocked..!.. Just then.. they saw Ragini, who pulls Tanu to face her and gave her a tight slap on her cheek..

Tanu was hell shocked holding her cheek .. looking at Ragini who was sighting at her angrily.. Where Abhi too was stunned seeing it.. On the other side.. Sonakshi was amazed looking at her mom like this..

With Bulbul.. She was joshing her happiness on seeing the scene..

At once.. Abhi and Sona rushed towards them.. while Tanu stood still in shock holding her cheek.. where Bulbul and Sona smirked at each other..

Tanu was about to speak.. but Abhi interrupted saying.. Ma.. This is Tanu.. Tanushree..!..

Ragini gives him a tight glare and says so what..!?.. how dare she to raise her voice on my daughter..!?.. That too in front of me..!.. How could she speak to Bulbul like that..!?..

Abhi closed his eyes in dismay and looks at Tanu.. He gestured her and she stepped forward saying.. I'm sorry aunty.. I.. I got hyper actually.. Till now.. no one has spoken to me like this.. Tanu says in a low tone..

So.. you will talk like that to my daughter..!?.. This is my home..!..
I don't like anyone behaving rudely with my children.. and Robin too is like my son.. Yes he is working here, but that doesn't mean, we are treating him as a servant.. and you, let this be the last time.. saying so Ragini walked away..

Abhi irks his eyes at Tanu, and takes her aside..

While Bulbul laughs looking Tanu and her puffed reddish cheek.. and Sona shook her head saying.. Bulbul..!.. what is this..?!..

Sona darling..!!.. You know what..!?.. I saw her in bhai's room a while before.. I was very much pissed off with her and her behavior with bhai.. And I stood watching her scolding Robin.. Just then, I saw ma entering the house.. Bulbul giggles and Sona says.. Bulbul.. You are just unbelievable..!..

She deserves it Sona.. And look at her awful face, she looks exactly like a vampire.. looking at her face... my morning went worst.. Bulbul glares at Tanu, and continues.. But, that slap by ma.. Wow.. That's my revenge..!.. Bulbul says proudly sitting over the sofa..

But Bulbul.. bhai.. ..!.. Sona stressed.. and Bulbul replies.. What..!? .. bhai can't say anything.. And you know what.. Purab said me that.. bhai has now started to get close with Pragya..

Really.. but.. Tanu is now here nah..!.. bhai will.. .. Before Sona could complete.. Bulbul says.. Ohoo.. stop it..!.. see.. today is the first day for her in house.. and what a grand welcome she got.. that too from ma.. And I just hope, she gets more like this.. and we will together make her run away from bhai.. won't we..?!.. Bulbul asks and Sona nods her head with a smile.. they both laughed hardly and gave hifi..

But you didn't tell me what happened yesterday.. What did Dev say..!?.. where you both went..?!... Asks Bulbul

Sona blushes hard and then says., nothing much.. we went to.. .. before she could continue.. they saw Ragini coming towards them.. and Bulbul gestures her to keep quiet..

"" "" "" "" "" ""

With Tanu and Abhi..

Come on Abhi.. your mother was over reacting.. and you are pointing at me..!?.. Abhi I'm your to be wife..! But you are taking your mother's side.. that too she yelled at me.. she slapped me for the girl who is not even your own sister.. This is ridiculous Abhi.. Tanu sounds loudly in her usual angry tone..

Just stop it Tanu..!.. let me make you one thing clear.. don't ever say that Bulbul is not my own sister... I love Bulbul just like how I love Sonakshi.. They are same for me and not even once, I have seen them as different.. and about my mom.. what she did is right..!.. and you were talking too much there.. what was the need to scold Robin.. If you have problem with that coffee, you could have said to him politely.. What was the need to be so rude with him..!?..

This is too much Abhi.. Now you are scowling at me for that servant.. Abhi.. What happened to you..!?.. Tanu asks holding his arm..

Abhi pushes her and steps back saying.. Didn't you hear what ma said.. Don't you dare to call Robin as a servant.. This is my family.. We all are one here as a family.. And if you don't want be a part of this family.. You can better leave this house and my life..

Tanu was astound at his words, while Abhi continues.. you are saying that you are gonna be my wife.. and you are not ready to accept my family..!..

Abhi.. I was just.. .. Tanu started to speak, but Abhi cuts off her saying.. Just keep in your mind that.. this attitude of yours is gonna make me away from you, if you don't understand what I said to you.. Still we didn't get permission for our marriage from ma..

I'm surprised Abhi.. Tanu sounded with tears in her eyes, while Abhi looks on.... and she continues.. Are you saying all this..?!.. Abhi.. just remember.. you broke your wedding for me.. you refused to marry the girl whom.. your mom chose for you.. Abhi.. You.. You love me right..?!.. She asks looking at him..

Abhi look away after giving her an annoyed look by ignoring her words.. as he remembered that day... when he refused to marry Pragya..!

____________

Will be continued..

Tanu is here in between Abhigya..?

What will Abhi do now..?

Will he take Pragya's side.. or will marry Tanu..!?

Will Abhi and Pragya get to about Dev and Sonakshi..?

Lets wait and see ... there are so many interesting twists lining up..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..!

With Love..
Suba 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 203 13
This is season 2 of my story "The Mystery of Unknown Relations". Please read first season to avoid any confusion.The questions raised in first season...
4.3K 601 17
Hey my dear readers,here is my new love story. "Some people enter your life in such a way that you can't understand how they came into your life. But...
4.3K 511 10
"Some love stories remain unfinished, yet within them, the concealed love always reveals its presence to the world, leaving an eternal imprint." ••••...
11.3K 651 13
cover by beautiful raah @yoursonly_clichegirl two people that love each other yet are not together will love find it's way back into their life or d...