A Lost Love, Found Again A On...

Por i_am_in_DiNiall

When Elise was just 3 years old she and Harry Styles became best friends and did everything together. When th... Más

Chapter 1 I Thought Love Was Forever?
Chapter 3 SHIT! ELIE!
Chapter 4 Now That Shes Back I Can't Let Her Go Again
Chapter 5 But I was gunna ask her that...
Chapter 6 Stuck
Chapter 7 What The Bloody Mary!
Chapter 8 Thanks Liam (SARCASTIC)
Chapter 9 Cravings, "It broke"
Chapter 10 "You are pregnant"
Chapter 11 It's a boy!
Chapter 12 "Would you do me the honors and..."
Chapter 13 Noooo!
Chapter 14 I Just Lost It
Chapter 15 YOU IDIOT HARRY
Chapter 16 Time for tour
Chapter 17 He did it again.
Chapter 18 Come with us
Chapter 19 I love you?
Chapter 20 I Love Him
Chapter 21: Zerrie
Chapter 22 Tears shed and Blood loss
Chapter 23 I Promise
Chapter 24 This Day Couldn't Get Any... Worse? or Better?
Here we go...
Epilogue

Chapter 2 Leave me alone, you broke a big promise

1.4K 15 3
Por i_am_in_DiNiall

Elise Pov, 

So you should know some things about me, it is a little over a year after Harry left and never made contact with me. I am proud of him but the pain will never go away. I love him, and always will. So my name is Elise I am 18 years old now, I live in London, England, I am 5 feet 4 inches tall, I have emerald green eyes, just like Harry. I wear girly clothes a lot but I also go for casual skinny jeans and a t-shirt sometimes. I use simple makeup and I have Long Brown wavy hair. I am curently single after a bad breakup with Chris, my ex. Chris cheated on me with my best friend Amy. That's why I moved to London. So that's my life right now.

I have already met 2 girls at my apartment biulding. I have lived here for a month so far and I love it. 

"You ready to go to the mall Elie?" Meg asked me, one of the girls I met.

Aly and Meg are awesome, we all have the same interest and they know my whole story, about Chris and Harry. They are both MEGA One Direction fans.

"YES! I need a new top and some jeans, but don't ask why! Just feel like some new clothes!"

"Lez go!" Aly said

Aly is 5'2" she is amazing and fun loving, creative, she has long blond curly hair and bright blue eyes.

Megan has short black dyed hair she is 5'6", fun loving, kind, sweet, with brown eyes.

All of us are 18. YAY!

"Okay so girls the plan is to go shopping, grab some food at Nandos, then come back here to my place for a movie night!"

"Yes, a girls night out! Or in since we are going to be inside your place... You know what never mind lets go.

We walked out the apartment and got into my bright red convertible, it was a gift from my parents, before they past away in a plane crash 1 year ago. Life is getting better now with Meg and Aly, they have been incredible in making me forget all the bad things that have happened in my life. Meg is dating  Dillon, he is really good to her and I get on well with him too.

"Okay so we have to go to Forever 21 first!" I anounce.

"Kk then we have to go to jack wills, I want to get Dillon something for his Birthday on sunday."' Meg anounced.

"Okay sounds good" Aly said.

I turned the radio on.

"REALLY? This has to play" Another World by One Direction came on.

"Oh come on, Elie" Meg says.

"I'm sorry but when I hear there songs it gets me down"

"We understand" Aly says.

When we got to the mall we headed straight to F21 and I bought a skirt and a cute crop top.

"Done? Lets go to Jack Wills now" Meg asks and states.

"Kks" I say

We got to jack wills and we all seperated. 

It has been 15 minutes and I go to find the girls when I get a text from my aunt, asking how London is. Before I can hit send and reply I run into someone.

"Ohhh, sorry, my bad I was looking at my phone." I haven't seen the persons face but I am pretty sure it is a guy with brown curls, and rather tall.

"No its all my fault, sorry wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" He offers his hand to help me up.

Our eyes meet. OH. MY. GOD.

"Elie?"

"Harry?"

"oh my I haven't seen you in forever" Harry says and trys to lean in for a hug but I push him away.

"I have to go" I say with tears nearly in my eyes and I run out.

"WAIT" I hear Harry running behind me.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"whats wrong Elie?"

" Nothing, I just have to go." I say trying to hide my tears by looking down.

"No your crying"

"Leave me alone." I try to walk away but he grabs me back.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG? HUH HUH? WELL YOU LEFT AND YOU PRMISED TO CALL ME AND YOU NEVER DID!" I screamed loudly with everyone staring.

I see Aly and Meg running over.

"Elie, why are you screaming, OH LORD" Aly says

"You him oh yeah we will yeah" Meg says and grabs Aly.

"I am sorry Elie, I was too busy"

"Yeah too busy leave me alone" I walked away.

Harrys Pov,

I can't believe it, Elie, after a year. I missed her so much, It hurt me to leave her, I loved her, I still love her. And she hates me now, and is walking away. Looks like her friends are coming back to talk to me.

"Hi I am Meg and this is Aly, we are friends for Elie"

"Hello"

"We know the whole story and we know she didn't want to push you away like that it is just hard for her, the promise you broke made it pretty hard, especially all she has gone through this past year" Aly said.

"But here is her adress, you should talk to her, we know she missed you" Meg said

"Thanks girls, this means alot, I really missed Elie but I need to tell her why I broke my promise"

"She should be home tommorow if you drop by" Meg said.

"Thanks! Bye" I really apreciated what they did for me.

"By the way, we are HUGE fans! Your music is incredible, keep it up!" Aly said

I think I will drop by, I really need to talk to her.

Elise Pov,

I texted the girls and told them to meet me at Nandos.

"Elie are you okay?

"No, I can't beleive after all this I see him again, I loved him and he broke a promise then he just wants to 'Talk' to me"

"You should give him a chance" Aly tried to comfort me.

"Yeah he seems like a nice guy"

"You talked to him!?!?" 

"Yeah we just told him that we heard the story and then how we were big fans"

"Oh, well lets eat and get back to my place for movie night"

"Okay"

After we ate we went back to my place and watched Titanic and then the girls went back to their apartments. I went to bed after.

___________________________

I woke up about 7am and got into the shower for a long nice relaxing hot shower. I have today off from work and I am planing on just a day at home with my dog spikes. I made some breakfast, watched the hangover and then my doorbell rang. 

"Coming" I shouted

"Hello- oh no" I tried to shut the door but he stopped it.

"Harry I don't want to talk to you"

"Just hear me out please? 15 minutes and if you don't like what I have to say you can kick me out."

"Fine, come in"

We sat on the sofa.

"Elie-"

"Don't call me that it is Elise to you"

"Elise, I didn't call you because it hurt to much to hear your voice knowing I would probably never see you again. I wanted so bad to call but something just stopped me. I know I should have and I hurt you but please forgive me, I- I- I- I love you and always have and I need you to forgive me because I have missed you so much"

I sat their looking deep into his eyes. I jumped up to him and smashed our lips together, he was surprised at first but kissed me back.

When we pulled apart he said "Wow, wasn't expecting that"

I had tears on the brake of falling, happy tears.

"Harry, I was so harsh on you at the mall, because you did hurt me, I love you so much and when you left you broke my heart by not calling, it killed me, then my parents died and then my boyfriend cheated on me and this whole year just sucked."

"Aww Elie come here"

He gave me a big hug and the I pushed him away. "You don't get off the hook that easy Styles"

"I am so sorry Elie I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just so hard to call you and hear your voice it would make me miss you even more"

"mmhmmm thats what they all say"

"Can we just start over?" He asks me.

"I would like that" I say

"Friends?"

"Friends" we lean into eachother and give eachother a great big bear hug. I breathe in his scent and boy does he smell good. I reall have missed him, his little dimples and his curly hair.

___________________________________

This is really bad I know wow, It is a really bad story but yeah, wow how bad it is...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
870K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC