A Hundred Roses

By night_thinker9

And suddenly, I couldn't tell anymore if it was me the one reading her words or her words were the ones that... More

Uni[verse]
If the Sun
Dear John
Come to me
Slave to perfection
Only We know
I'm sorry
If I go
Tired of you
This is not a love letter
Accidentally falling for you
To the sound of poetry
Haunted Place
Rainbow
Humans
When I had nowhere to go
Falling apart
Half-open doors
[He]art
Thunderstorm
Asking you to love me
Toxic love
Beautifully broken
If I ever forget
Written in Braille
Stars
His eyes kissed mine
Piano keys
The Moon's sunflower
She lost herself in fame
Not easy to say
I still pray for you
Time is heartbeats
Walking on flowers
Feeling too much
She was art
The grass on my skin
The ocean between my lips
Undressing our minds
Smoking poetry
Words bleed
The prison of knowing
Let me burn
Never finish falling
The artist
The poetess
The art of living
What sunsets taught me
Purpose of pain
Broken soul
Revolution
Alive
Words fall short
Shipwreck in your eyes
White paper is my battlefield
Tell me how it feels
The air in this room
Whatever our souls are made of
What is poetry to me?
The ocean speaks of you

Love

765 195 97
By night_thinker9

What if love is just an idea? What if love doesn't exist? What if it's just our imagination that makes it up? What if we only convince ourselves that we are in love but we really aren't? And that's why we struggle until we find the ugly truth which only a few are strong enough to face it up. Love joint us but also love pulled us apart.
But why? Why would I have made it up? I fell for you. I knew I had fallen for you when we looked at each other a little too long to be just friends. When your laugh became my favorite melody. When you held my hand and it felt like holding my whole world. When your eyes crushed into mine, and I couldn't help looking away. When seeing you enter the room was nerve-racking: Should I go and say hello? Should I just pretend I haven't seen you? But the butterflies always guided me to your arms. When I kept replaying all our memories and all your words on my mind. When I could never experience anything without wishing you were there with me. And half of my heart was ripped off each time you went away.
But for me love is not an idea, love is not a thought. Love is not a word, it is much more than four letters. It isn't a body, bodies deteriorate, love doesn't. It's like a shooting star. Sometimes you see one flying across the sky, sometimes it's looks like a shooting star but it's just a plane passing by.
Love is not a feeling because I can see it, I see it in your eyes. Love is not beauty, it's art, I see it in your smile. Love is not a space, it's a place, it's called home. And love exist. It's three letters, it's you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.5K 28
!ဒီအထိအတွေ့ ဒီအရသာ ဘယ်တော့မှ မေ့မှာမဟုတ်ဘူး...အရမ်းခံစားလို့ကောင်းတယ်...!
17.7K 1.7K 69
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
82.8K 3.8K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
3.3K 659 80
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...