Altered

By juliettebabee

Porter Tapper has just started high school. She's always lived a very discrete and normal life. Her entire l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

11 1 0
By juliettebabee

We get back to Veronica and Chace's house before the others do. We walk inside and see Luke sitting on the couch. He turns around and looks at us.

"You know it's one thirty right?" He asks Veronica and Chace.

"Yeah, some of our friends are coming over." Chace says. Luke nods and turns back to the T.V.

Jeff, Jordan, and Mikey arrive a few minutes later. We all go upstairs. "Do you guys want to borrow some pajamas?" Veronica asks.

"Sure." Candice says. 

"Babe, here, you can have my spare shirt." Mikey says to Candice running back down stairs to his car.

"I would give you one of mine but I don't have one. Sorry." Jeff says hugging me.

"That's okay, I'm good in this." I say gesturing to my outfit.

"No, I'll loan you a shirt." Chace says. Jeff shoots him a look, but Chace just ignores it. He walks into his room and returns with a shirt.

"Thanks." I smile at him and he smiles back. I change into the shirt and some pj shorts Veronica lets me borrow and I look at myself in the mirror. Chace's shirt smelled really good, it smelled like some sort of cologne he wears. I don't know what it is though, but it's got a nice fresh smell to it. His shirt was huge on me too. I smiled as I looked at myself. I walk out of the bathroom and put my clothes down in the corner of Veronica's room in a neat pile.

"We are going to hang out in Chace's room." Veronica says and I follow her in. Candice was already in there changed into Mikey's shirt and a different pair of Veronica's shorts. Chace looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and mouthed thank you to him. He nodded and winked at me. I laughed and started walking over to him when I was swept up by Jeff.

"Where do you think you're going." He jokes and puts me down.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jordan asks.

"How about truth or dare?" Veronica suggests.

"Sounds good to me." Mikey says. Everyone else agrees and we all sit down in a circle. I sat next to Jeff and Candice. Chace was across from me.

"I'll go first." Veronica says. "Jordan, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jordan says.

"Okay, out of all the guys here, which one would you most likely fuck?" Veronica puts on a devious smile as Jordan looks at all the guys and then looks at Jeff.

"Definitely not Jeff. You're my best friend man, but I've heard the stories, I'm way to dominant for you." Jordan teases. Jeff raises his hands in defeat and laughs.

"Damn, too bad." He jokes. We all laugh and then Jordan points to Mikey.

"Your shyness is probably what makes you the winner of the question." Jordan says.

"Fair enough. But once you get to know me, watch out." Mikey jokes. Candice kisses his cheek and puts her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, Candice, truth or dare?" Jordan asks. Candice blushes and says truth.

"I'll go easy on you since you're a freshman, are you a virgin?" Jordan asks.

"Yes I am." She laughs. "Veronica, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Veronica smiles.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Jordan."

"Easy enough." Veronica says and kisses Jordan.

"For a gay guy, that might've turned me on a bit." Jordan jokes. Veronica sits back and looks at her brother.

"Chace, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Chace says immediately.

"I'll be easy since it's only round one. I dare you to take your shirt off." Veronica says. Chace shrugs and takes off his shirt. His eyes land on me.

"Hey Porter, truth or dare?" I swallow and say truth. "Okay, do you masturbate?" I felt my face get hot and I answered no. He nods and I ask Jeff truth or dare. He says dare so I dare him to take his shirt off too. A little man to man competition could be used here. As Jeff took off his shirt, I saw he was so defined and toned.

"Look at you hot stuff." I whisper in his ear. He laughs and the game goes on for a little bit. Pretty soon, all the guys were shirtless. It was Veronica's turn to ask someone. "Porter, truth or dare?" I was feeling pretty bold so I said dare.

"I dare you to do a strip tease. Just down to your underwear is all." She says. I swallow and stand up. I slowly start moving my hips and then get into the feel of it. Pretty soon I was in my underwear. Jeff whistled and I blushed. I put my clothes back on and sat down.

"Mikey, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, do you want to see Candice strip too?" Everyone laughs and Candice blushes.

"Kind of." He answers shyly. We all laugh.

"I'm going to go get some food." Chace says. Jeff offers to help and goes with him. A few minutes later I go to the bathroom. I hear Chace and Jeff outside talking.

"You need to stop." I hear Chace say.

"What am I doing wrong?" Jeff asks him.

"You know damn well. You're acting like nothing happened at the party when you know what you did."

"So I got a little rough with her. I didn't rape her or anything."

Rape who? I think to myself.

"It doesn't matter. You came pretty damn close. You're lucky it was Jordan who punched you and not me." Chace says.

"Look man, I get it, you're jealous that she likes me. It's okay to be jealous." Jeff accuses Chace. I could practically hear Chace's face go from normal to pissed off. 

"I'm not jealous, I'm concerned for her. She's got no idea what you're actually like." Chace hisses.

"Like you're any better. Remember, we both learned from your brother." I didn't hear anything after that so I assumed that one of them walked away. I walked out of the bathroom and back into Chace's. Chace was glaring at Jeff and Jeff was glaring back. 

"We're not playing truth or dare anymore." Candice tells me. I sit down next to her and look over at Chace. He was still glaring at Jeff.

"Let's go swimming." Jeff says not breaking eye contact with Chace.

"Yeah, let's go." Mikey says. We all go downstairs, we just all stripped down to our underwear and jumped into the pool.

"I'm going to grab some drinks." Veronica says and gets out of the pool. She comes back with cups full of what smelled like alcohol. "Just vodka and sprite." She tells us. We sip our drinks and continue swimming around. Being back in the pool felt way to familiar. I mean they did say something happened in the pool. That's when I started remembering something.

I remember talking to Chace and then swimming over to Jeff and making out with him. That was it. That's all I remembered.

"So you guys decided to have a party without me?" I turn and see Chelsey standing in the doorway. Chace smiled at her and she stripped down.

"Hey Chelsey! Glad you could make it." Veronica smiles and hugs her as she gets into the pool. I roll my eyes and go back to talking to Jeff.

"Porter, can I talk to you for a second?" I hear Chelsey say. I swim over to her and she smiles.

"Remember what I said." She says to me.

"What did you say again?" I ask her sincerely. She rolls her eyes and glares at me.

"To stay away from Chace." She tells me. I nod my head and swim away from her.

I swam up to Candice and asked her if I could talk to her. She nodded and we got out. We walked into the kitchen. "Do you like Chelsey?" I ask her.

"Well she's very abrasive, but aside from that she seems nice." She tells me. I stand there shivering as I continue.

"Did you know she's also very possessive?" I ask her.

"What do you mean possessive?"

"I mean she apparently told me last week to stay away from Chace. And she just told me again." I tell my friend. She looks at me and shrugs. 

"That's really weird." 

"Yeah. Do you think she knows about the bet between him and I?" I ask her. She shakes her head and repeats no over a million times.

"Are you drunk?" I ask. She laughs and nods her head. "Oh my goodness. Go back out there. I'll be out in a sec." Candice walks outside and I stand in the kitchen. What else happened in the pool? I think to myself. 

"Are you even listening to me? Jeff, I said stay away from her!" I hear outside. I was just a little spy all night tonight.

"You know what Chace, I'm going to take her virginity. I know that's your entire plan and all, but I'm going to ruin that. She actually wants me you asshole. Not you." Jeff says to the original voice that I just found out was Chace.

"Do you even care about her?" Chace asks.

"Of course I do. But I'm gonna get my hands all over that little tight body. That's all I care about at the moment. I'll think about being in a real relationship with her after she can't move from being fucked so hard." The next thing I heard was a hit and a thud.

I ran outside and saw Jeff on the ground clutching his jaw. "Nice right hook." He said and stood back up. I moved over to where the others were and stood with them. Chace was seething. Jeff smirked at him and then decked him in the face. Chace took the next swing and we just sat there in awe. Luke came running outside and pulled them apart.

"CHACE AND VERONICA, UPSTAIRS. EVERYONE ELSE, GO HOME!" Luke yelled.

"I'll drive you guys home." Mikey whispers. We walked upstairs to grab our stuff. As everyone else got ready to go, I snuck into Chace's room and handed him his shirt.

"I heard what he said." I tell him.

"Which part?" He asked me.

"All of it." I admit. He nods his head.

"Text me when you get home. I don't want him driving you." Chace demands.

"Well Mikey was going to drive me anyways. But okay. And I will." I reassure him. He stands up from his bed and hugs me. He smelled like vodka and pool water. "Don't fight over me." I say to him. 

"Even if a winner hasn't been declared yet, I'm still protecting what will soon be mine." I step back and look at him.

"I'm still going to homecoming with him. He bought my ticket." I say looking at the ground.

"It's fine, because I'm going with Chelsey anyways." He tells me. I nod my head and walk out of his room. I walk down the stairs and we get into Mikey's car. He drops me off at my place first and I go inside. It was three in the morning by the time I got home. I texted Chace telling him I was home. I went straight to sleep.

The next morning I check my phone to see Chace had texted me.

- Thanks for letting me know. And oh, you won the night. I got out of control. But I will win the next round.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...
1K 28 25
When Isabell Porter Sam and Colby's hidden best friend FINALLY moves out to California after three years she meets the boys new friends and starts to...
63.7K 274 3
What if the sudden interest turns to more? Jane, the wealthy popular Queen 'B' of their school got intrigued to the new Freshman girl named Gwen, un...
210 3 24
A group of friends spend their first Halloween together; As collage students at a cabin located right by the barrier of town. The six of them came in...