울보 Cry Baby

By Anouskax3

Where Yoongi finds Jimin crying in a classroom alone. {Yoonmin} More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty Seven
Special Edition: Lockdown

Twelve

21.6K 1.1K 1K
By Anouskax3

This lunch time Jimin packed up his things like the rest of his students. He had told Taehyung and Jungkook to wait for him as he thought he'd eat with the couple today. Jimin didn't want to think he'd given up on seeing Yoongi but for some reason he had a feeling the boy wouldn't turn up today either.

Taehyung had texted Jimin last night in all Caps saying 'Taekook is official'. He sent many screenshots and told Jimin the whole story.

Jimin was happy for him, he really was– all hard feelings against the two of them for liking each other had completely vanished and Jimin was just glad Taehyung found someone to love and to love him back. Jimin already knew the pair would last. I mean, they were practically a couple before, but the only difference is that they finally made it a title.

Despite being happy for his friends, there was still a bit of jealousy inside of him. But that wasn't about His crush anymore, he was jealous because Taehyung had found someone who liked him back whereas Jimin was still stuck in his boring and loveless life where everyone he seems to fall for denies him.

Jimin sighed as he packed his stuff away. Taehyung patted his back and told him the two of them were going to save their seats in the lunch hall. Jimin took his time just to see if Yoongi really did show up.

He swung his backpack on his shoulder as he walked out the door and began walking down the hall.

A females voice was heard behind him– Not that Jimin cares enough to listen in.

Except for the part where she said "Yoongi Oppa, pretty please!"

Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. Yoongi stood in the hallway with a girl opposite him, Jimin didn't know what they were taking about.

"Please" the girl repeated again. Jimin noticed that it was the same girl from the music room "I still need your help"

Help?

"Fine fine" Yoongi replied.

Easily convinced, Jimin thought to himself.

"I'm only helping you until the competition and that's it okay? I'm supposed to be with someone right now."

Jimin almost turned around and interrupted, but he realised he would have known what he was going to say.

"Park Jimin?" The girl says with a laugh. "Surely there's better people to hang around with"

"You must not want my help that much, bye chaeyeon"

"Wait wait! Okay! I take it back, just help me okay? We make a good team"

Jimin looked back in front of him after staring for way too long. It was only then he realised he was still stood in the middle of the hallway, he could be spotted any second.

He clutched onto his bags straps tightly before lowering his head and walking along, hoping he went unnoticed.

Turning the corner into the Lunch hall, he quickly scammed the room for his friends and sat down.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked, eyebrows raised at Jimins expression.

"You took your time" Taehyung added

"Nothing" Jimin forced a smile.

–––

Yoongi put away his phone after he messaged Jimin. He felt bad. He felt bad and wondered if he should just explain to the younger Why he wasn't meeting him at lunch. That way he could make sure Jimin knew it was only for a small period of time and will be over soon, he would promise. But then he thought he'd rather keep it a secret as he didn't want Jimin to feel as though he shared the piano with just anyone, he didn't– Yoongi didn't really want to be in this situation at all, but he had no choice.

Yoongi was sure Jimin wouldn't find out so after another week or so, they would be back to normal and He could spend time with the younger again like before.

"Oppa what's the next step" Chaeyeon smiled as she pushed hair behind her ear.

Yoongi couldn't help feeling grumpy, so his responses to Chaeyeon weren't the nicest today. He'd rather be with Jimin, even doing maths with him at this point would be better than this.

Without a reply, Yoongi put his hands on the keys and began playing the next part of the melody. Instead of sounding slow and soft, The melody had a different tone today, sounding as though it was rushed. Yoongis Annoyance came through the keys.

Chaeyeons smile faulted a little bit but tried anyhow. She messed up a couple of times so Yoongi went through the melody again.

The older turned his head away while Chaeyeon tried again, staring out the door window. His mind wondered off as he thought of what Jimin might be doing at this moment in time. He also thought of how his lunch time would be so much better if he was sat with Jimin rather than this girl from a different class.

Yoongi almost felt guilty for using the Music room without Jimin. The whole room felt different when Jimin was there. Jimin made anywhere feel special, the younger had that kind of effect.

"Oppa are you listening?"

"Hmm?" Yoongi snapped back to Chaeyeon who was looking at him with big eyes and pouting lips.

"I said aren't you listening to me? You're supposed to be helping me"

Yoongi sighed. "Sorry" he said without much meaning. Yoongi knew Chaeyeon could tell he didn't mean it as her playful pout turned into more of a frown.

"Look," Yoongi started again as he stood up. "I can't do today, sorry"

"What?"

Yoongi moves from behind the piano and picked up his bag before heading for the door.

"Oppa!" Chaeyeon called stomping a foot on the ground. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere of your concern" He replied before he reached the door and turned around. "I've got someone more important to see"

With that, Yoongi gave a curt nod and left the music room, striding down the hall.

He pulled out his phone and clicked onto his messages with Jimin.

MinYoongs
Jimin where are you?

Yoongi slows down deciding his should wait to know where the boy is first. After a moment or two the three dots appear as though Jimin is typing. He's slightly surprised as the younger didn't reply to Yoongis last text.

Adorable
Lunch hall
Why?

MinYoongs
No reason
Just stay there

Adorable
Ok?

Yoongi sped up again until he reached the lunch hall where he searched through the room full of students. He spotted Taehyung first, sitting facing where Yoongi was standing, Jungkook was sat next to him, trying to feed him food. Jimin was sat opposite, the back of his head facing Yoongi.

The older walked to their table, forgetting the fact that his friends were also sat not far from them and watched him cross the room.

He took a seat next to Jimin and sat down. All three of their mouths dropped open as Yoongi smiled at them.

"Hey" chuckled after the three had been staring at him for a while.

"Hyung" Jimin said and the older turned his attention on only Jimin next to him. "What... what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He laughed before taking the spoon off Jimins plate and scooping up a mouthful to eat. Taehyungs and Jungkooks mouth seems to drop further as they watch Yoongi put the spoon in his mouth.

Jimins cheeks flushed pink. "Y-yah, that's my spoon" he whined and checked the room to make sure no one saw while Yoongi found it pretty funny.

The younger really was cute.

–––

My Heart is so soft for Yoongi I cannot cope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 102K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
331K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...
721K 47.8K 54
In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see.
24K 1.5K 36
Where Jimin helps Taehyung figure himself out *COMPLETED* 2/20/21