His American Rebel (One Direc...

Bởi ThoseRaeChicks

Rachel Paxton is no angel. She's the exact opposite. The young actress is known throughout the United States... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Just an Update from Liv
Facts about Rachel Paxton, the American Rebel
That Blond Bitch Update!

Chapter 17

30.5K 261 16
Bởi ThoseRaeChicks

As the wedding date got closer I grew bigger. I began to see more and more pictures of Harry and I in magazines and online that had small arrows pointing to my protruding belly. It was actually funny to see some of the pictures because they would edit it and add silly texts to it. 

I was actually surprised at the amount of support that Directioners were giving me. Sure, there were the few that tried to make me feel bad, but the rest made me feel like I was a part of the family.

Harry loved to kiss my stomach every chance he got. It was cute, but sometimes he would do it too often. Harry began to talk to my stomach, and I even video tapped it once and uploaded it to twitter. He wasn't very happy, but all of his fans thought it was adorable.

"Rachel, are we going to find out the gender of the baby?" Harry asked. We were both just laying in bed after waking up after a nap. Yes, we took naps.

"I don't think I want to. I want it to be a surprise." 

"Let's go Vegas," he said randomly.

"Why are you always coming up with random things at the last minute?" I asked him.

"Because I can. Plus, I have to leave tomorrow night with the boys, and we still haven't had a wedding party type thing." 

I thought about it for a minute and realized he was right. "Fine, but only for the night." 

"Yes, I love you. Too bad Gemma's back in the Uk. She'd wanna come to this. Oh well, I'm gonna go call the boys and let them know that you said yes! Love you!" I laughed and rolled my eyes as he raced from the room with his phone, already dialing Lou's number. 

I called the hotel that we would be staying at and booked five rooms. Then I called Jess, Bre, and Zoey to let them know. They were all free to go, and within two hours we were landing in Vegas.

Cameras flashed, and fans asked questions, but we all just kept walking. 

The rest of the night was a blast. Harry and I gambled and danced to pass the time while the rest of the group used Lou to by them alcohol and smuggle into the hotel rooms. Harry went to join them when I got tired and went to the room. 

I stayed up waiting for him, watching old horror movies. It was close to two in the morning when he finally stumbled through the door. He tried to say something, but instead he ended up collapsing onto the floor.

"Harry, get up," I laughed, poking at him. "Harry, you know that I  can't lift you."

"Mmgh," he groaned. He pushed himself off of the ground and crawled over to the bed.

"Did you really drink that much?" I asked him worriedly.

"Is a four pound robin fat?" he asked. Wow. He was wasted.

"I don't know Harry, is it?" I asked with a giggle.

"Stop talking so loudly," he complained.

"Harry, I'm not talking that loud. Just try to sleep." I pulled his shoes off of him, then his shirt, and finally his pants. He rolled over and curled into a ball.

I got into bed next to him, and he rolled over again and pulled me close to him. "Goodnight, love."

"'Night, Curly."

When I woke up in the morning Harry wasn't next to me. I could here the shower running so I got out of bed and knocked on the door. 

"Harry?" I called. 

"Yes, love?" 

"I'm going to go down to breakfast. Just meet me there when you're done." I put on my slippers and walked to the door.

"Okay. I'll be down in ten minutes," he called just before I left. I grabbed a room key and walked out into the hallway just in time to see a blond girl come out of Lou's room. I was about to laugh until I saw that it was Zoey.

"Oh. My. God!" I screamed. 

She turned around, startled that someone had caught her. "Tell anyone, and I'll kill you."

"You wouldn't kill a pregnant girl, now would you?" I asked, rubbing my tummy. 

She looked at my protruding stomach and sighed. "I guess not. How about this: Tell anyone, and I'll remove any chance of you having anymore children. With British boy anyway," she threatened. 

"Fine, I won't tell anyone, as long as you come to breakfast with me and explain everything." 

She sighed. "Fine. Let's go before anyone else wakes up."

We both went down to the breakfast that was set out for the guest, and we piled food onto our plates before finding a table. I obviously had more food, but that was typical wasn't it?

"Spill," I said with a mouthful of eggs. 

"Uh, fine. Well, you know how we all got shitfaced last night, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, Harry came into the room and face planted into the carpet." I laughed at the memory of last night. "Keep going."

"So, after everyone left, I,uh, I sort of came onto British boy number two, and well... It was the most amazing sex I've ever had. Ever Rachel. There's something about foreigners. I don't know what it is, but wow!" I was stunned. Did she really just say that?

"Anything else happen?" I asked. 

"Well, we went walking on the strip. Bad idea by the way. We were way too drunk to walk anywhere. That's really the last thing that I remember."

"Wait... So you two screwed, and then went walking on the strip? Are you two morons?" I asked. 

I shut up, and so did Zoey when Lou and Harry walked into the room. We watched as they got there food and sat down next to us. I gave Zoey a look, but she looked to invested in whatever Lou was doing to her. Ew. 

"Did you sleep okay?" Harry asked me. I nodded in response, and he sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten drunk."

"Don't worry about it, Curly. If I wasn't with child I'd have been on the floor right next to you." He laughed and rubbed his face. 

"That really hit me this morning. I woke up and I had no clue why I was in my underwear and why my face was throbbing." He looked at my almost empty plate. "Well, I guess someone was hungry."

I patted my stomach lightly and said, "Someone was hungry." He leaned in a pecked me on the lips.

"Get a room," Zoey and Lou said simultaneously. 

I gave them the finger and kissed Harry even harder. "Do you wanna take there advice?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"It'd be nice to get a little bit of sexy time before you have to leave tonight." With that being said he picked my up and carried my pregnant body to the room. When we got there clothes littered the floor, and sweat was covering our body. 

We just laid together, holding the other. After tonight I wouldn't see Harry for four months. It would be the longest we've been away from each other, and tears were threatening to pour from my eyes. 

"Hey, don't cry," Harry said, wiping away a rogue tear. 

"I'm sorry. It's just... Four months, Harry. You're going to miss so much," I cried. 

"Technically it's only three and a half months."

"You're not helping. Skype?" I asked. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. 

"If that's what it takes," he whispered. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closed to him, if it were possible. 

Four months until I see Harry again. Four months until the wedding. Four months until the baby. 

This was turning into a nightmare.

Okay, it's a short chappie. I know, but I just don't have any ideas left. I think I'm coming down with writer's block. Not good. 

Anyways, don't forget to let me know if you want a boy or girl, and what you want it to be named. 

So, in relation to the whole Zoey and Louis thing, this is were there story will start. In Vegas. Awesome. I should have the first chapter for that up within a week. I'm too focused on this one right now to start it, so... Yeah. 

Anyways, vote, comment, do anything to help me be cured of writer's block....

Thanks loves!

- Kenz xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...