Backstage || Season 3 || Veck...

By Fanfictionsandlove

SHIPS: Beckett&Vanessa and Carly&Sasha. Hi guys! As you See on my YouTube channel I am in love with Backstage... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - And we're back! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 2 - You again?! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 3 - The Met (Casha)
Chapter 4 - What just happened?! (Casha)
Chapter 5 - Finally! (Casha and Veckett)
Chapter 6 - I won! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 7 - In front of your mom! (Veckett)
Chapter 8 - Well I guess... (Casha)
Chapter 9 - ASTEWT (Veckett)
Chapter 9 - I love you (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 10 - I can explain! (Veckett)
Chapter 11 - It's true! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 12 - Truth or Dare? (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 13 - Dare! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 14 - Nice? (Veckett)
Chapter 15 - Wow! (Casha)
Not an update, Sorry!!!
Chapter 16 - What are you doing here? (Casha)
Chapter 18 - The Finale

Chapter 17 - What?! (Veckett)

1.1K 14 10
By Fanfictionsandlove

Carly Pov:

Vi texted me and I told her about the Sasha's dad thing. She Said That She was at Keaton with Beckett. That's wierd. What are they doing at Keaton at this time?

Vanessa's Pov:

So... Beckett and I are at Keaton.

- why are we Here again? - I ask.
- we came to practice remember? - He says. - and... To see this.

He Opens the studio door and I see a dinner table and the studio full of candles and decorations.

- Happy Aniversary! - Beckett says.

OMG! Did i forget something? Wait! Our aniversary is in two weeks...

- What are you talking about?

- well... I know this isn't our aniversary but we need to celebrate today. - Beckett starts.

- Why? - I ask.

- I'll Tell you later. - He answers - now let's eat.

We had this super romantic dinner and Then He hold my hand for me to dance.

We started to do our duet for Tin Soldier (an: check out my YouTube channel for the Tin Soldier Lyrics vídeo ;D). When we finished Beckett kissed me. I am loving tonight but I can't help being worried about why is it That we have to celebrate tonight.

- Beckett - I say pulling away - why Did we celebrate tonight?
- well... - He starts sitting down at the studio bench with me - my mom and my dad have been arguing all the time about me and I could be moving with my dad Next week... Wich means I'll probably have to leave Keaton.

I... I don't want him to leave.

- Ow... I didn't know that. - I say looking at my feet.
- But don't worry. I'm sure they'll figure it out. - He says.
- Yeah... That's why you wanted to celebrate tonight. - I say sadly.
- no wait! I just did it because I Really like you and wanted to have two aniversary dinners. - He says with a smirk.

I laugh.

- now come on! - He says - I want to walk you home.

We leave Keaton and He walks me home.

- Goodnight Vanessa - He says and kisses me.
- Goodnight Beckett - I say and He leaves. I still can't believe He's leaving. I need to talk to Ci ASAP.

Hi guys!

New chapter! So... Do you think Beckett Will move in with his dad? Check out Next week's chapter to find out!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...